Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,101 members, 7,835,715 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election (38061 Views)

Residents Flee Villages, Communities In South-east As Killings, Unrest Rise / Ogun Residents Flee To Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis / Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 12:39pm On Oct 30, 2021
vedaxcool:
I repeat refugee life is not a good life.
it'll only happen in ur family not in "alaigbo
Re: Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election by SUGARCyprian247: 12:42pm On Oct 30, 2021
Me wey dey Close to upper iweka dey drink Heineken ??

Everybody is enjoying here
Re: Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 12:42pm On Oct 30, 2021
Commentor:
Pontius Pilate, please lock the state down.

Don't allow the ingrates in.
u mean the terrorists infested parasite Northern state? Or brown roof land?
Re: Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 12:44pm On Oct 30, 2021
brown3:
southeast is very peaceful unlike your brown roof republic where more than 100,000 head is been mined everyday. So feel sorry for your brown roof republic.
grin cheesy wink That mining of head got me
Re: Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 12:46pm On Oct 30, 2021
Yobabad:
Just brought my people to ibadan for the main time, since Yoruba Muslims Miscreants have been begging us for unity and one Nigeria the must sacrify the place and land
grin cheesy
Re: Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election by Moferere: 12:46pm On Oct 30, 2021
Fahdiga:
They want to turn the east to a battle field but God alive

You harbour evil and this is one of the consequences.

The South West and South South that most of you use your dirty mouth to abuse will now be your refuge

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election by Moferere: 12:47pm On Oct 30, 2021
OdumegwuOjukwu:
Lagos will be a good place to cool off for now.

I guess...

Very soon, some of you will be chased away from our lands

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 12:48pm On Oct 30, 2021
Yorubastard and Arewa terrorists zoo medias can't stop amazing me! Do u Brown roof and parasite think our land can turn to Idp camp
Re: Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election by matm: 12:50pm On Oct 30, 2021
fake news
Re: Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election by Nwaotu10(m): 12:59pm On Oct 30, 2021
Yea, hot for uniform men grin grin

Biafra is a must
Ahead ahead.
Re: Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election by tujays(m): 1:06pm On Oct 30, 2021
EzeAro:
Another Fake blogging page looking for traffic,

The way you guys over-exaggerate the crisis situation in the East, you will think there are thousands of war ravaged communities and refugee camps littering the East... All this unknown gunmen nonsense is just all political noise, after election all man go retire... no be the same East wey boys dey chop Nkwobi with big stout and isi ewu almost every weekend?
same way you exaggerate the Northern Kidnappings and BokoHaram. have a dose of your own medicine.
Re: Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election by UCHIHAmask: 1:33pm On Oct 30, 2021
edochie12:
Hmmm,the anambra state were I dey,we are even drinking outside now.
Fake blogging, propagandas and ill exaggerations....

That is why Nigerians keep getting the wrong info about situations in the east...
We are getting farther apart,our medias are different from theirs,it's like a cold war...
Re: Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election by brown3: 1:34pm On Oct 30, 2021
ayenale1:

Where was your brand new roof towns and villages when those brown roofs were pure aluminated shinning roofs...wait till the next 50yrs if your buildings and your glorified roots wont be annihilated with massive destruction...
And those brown roofs are still standing o...think before you write...

oga we don't allow brown roof in our town, we always renovate our building every Christmas. That is why our building in our town always look new.
Re: Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 1:50pm On Oct 30, 2021
Flee or not, vote or not..... Sit at home or not, a winner will be announced.... IPOB are mad.
Re: Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election by bluefilm: 1:51pm On Oct 30, 2021
Fake news and Sensational headlines will cause World War III
Re: Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election by TheWolfen(m): 1:52pm On Oct 30, 2021
Lol pathetic. Really

OdumegwuOjukwu:
Lagos will be a good place to cool off for now.

I guess...
Re: Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election by EzeAro: 1:57pm On Oct 30, 2021
tujays:
same way you exaggerate the Northern Kidnappings and BokoHaram. have a dose of your own medicine.
I don't give a shit about the North, it could burn to ashes for all I care to be honest.
Re: Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election by ba2remagaji: 2:06pm On Oct 30, 2021
Pikin way set him papa house on fire will be the one to inherit the ashes
Adebeeyi:

https://fij.ng/article/the-east-is-hot-anambra-residents-flee-state-ahead-of-election/
Re: Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election by PARADIZEPRIEST: 2:16pm On Oct 30, 2021
THE MISGUIDED VAMPIRE IGBO YOUTHS HAV DESECRATED THE LAND. THE LAND IS POLLUTED WITH INNOCENT BLOOD.IT WILL TAKE 30YEARS TO CLEANSE ANAMBRA FOR PROGRESS TO FOLLOW. angry sad cry
Re: Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election by PARADIZEPRIEST: 2:16pm On Oct 30, 2021
THE MISGUIDED VAMPIRE IGBO YOUTHS HAV DESECRATED THE LAND. THE LAND IS POLLUTED WITH INNOCENT BLOOD.IT WILL TAKE 30YEARS TO CLEANSE ANAMBRA FOR PROGRESS TO FOLLOW.
Re: Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election by Omoluabiii(m): 2:35pm On Oct 30, 2021
loveth360:
Lagos is no man's land.

So....
ehn? Dont you see what you said? Lagos is "no man's land" that "no man" is somebody name oo.
Re: Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election by Systrom(m): 2:43pm On Oct 30, 2021
post=107185866:

Fake news
Bro, did the commissioning of the airport still hold today as proposed?

No news on it anywhere on social media
Re: Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:00pm On Oct 30, 2021
Systrom:
Bro, did the commissioning of the airport still hold today as proposed?

No news on it anywhere on social media
Yes bro we are at the airport now except video and pix any moment from now
Re: Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election by tunchi014(m): 3:03pm On Oct 30, 2021
vedaxcool:
I repeat refugee life is not a good life.
... Is it your refugee life? Biko face your idp life
Re: Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election by tujays(m): 3:35pm On Oct 30, 2021
EzeAro:

I don't give a shit about the North, it could burn to ashes for all I care to be honest.
who Gives a fvck about your poto poto republic tho?? Ipob miscreant. your region is burning to dust as we speak. terrorist.
Re: Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election by Emyogalanya: 3:42pm On Oct 30, 2021
Me I'm heading into Anambra State next week. My family is there, am going to protect them from the hands of Nigerian army
Re: Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election by EzeAro: 4:02pm On Oct 30, 2021
tujays:
who Gives a fvck about your poto poto republic tho?? Ipob miscreant. your region is burning to dust as we speak. terrorist.
Are you a yeribanza pig or fulani subhuman? meanwhile I give a fvck about your useless mother's Toto though, that ugly biTch has my number on her speed dial for her regular d1ck appointments grin
Re: Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election by EzeAro: 4:04pm On Oct 30, 2021
tujays:
This one sounds like a deranged Yorubanza lunatic? See this low dirt groveling bastard whose mothers and sisters are been bleeped in the ass daily by Fulani subhumans, dirty ritualistic fetish bastard whose only stock in trade is indulging in barbarity and fraud! I spit on you disgusting pigs! meanwhile I give a fvck about your useless mother's Toto though, that ugly biTch has my number on her speed dial for her regular d1ck appointments grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election by tujays(m): 5:00pm On Oct 30, 2021
EzeAro:

This one sounds like a deranged Yorubanza lunatic? See this low dirt groveling bastard whose mothers and sisters are been bleeped in the ass daily by Fulani subhumans, dirty ritualistic fetish bastard whose only stock in trade is indulging in barbarity and fraud! I spit on you disgusting pigs! meanwhile I give a fvck about your useless mother's Toto though, that ugly biTch has my number on her speed dial for her regular d1ck appointments grin
[img]E sure me say na you be this grin

Re: Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election by EzeAro: 5:34pm On Oct 30, 2021
tujays:
[img]E sure me say na you be this grin
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Jonathan Looks Very Dapper In This Suit (photo) / #EndSARS: Bullet Extracted From Head Of Police Victim – Pathologist / ‘They’ Want To Kill Me, Ex-militants Leader Tompolo Writes Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.