Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,055 members, 7,835,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election (38058 Views)

Residents Flee Villages, Communities In South-east As Killings, Unrest Rise / Ogun Residents Flee To Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis / Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election by Lovenorth: 10:09am On Oct 30, 2021
grin why the running, the security must prevent them of leaving the state, they must stay to harvest what they planted

1 Like

Re: Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election by DOTian: 10:10am On Oct 30, 2021
EzeAro:
Another Fake blogging page looking for traffic,

The way you guys over-exaggerate the crisis situation in the East, you will think there are thousands of war ravaged communities and refugee camps littering the East... All this unknown gunmen nonsense is just all political noise, after election all man go retire... no be the same East wey boys dey chop Nkwobi with big stout and isi ewu almost every weekend?
You dey mind them?
Things can only get worse if they rig the elections and impose APC.
Fake blogs from the Adebeeyis

1 Like

Re: Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election by loveth360(f): 10:10am On Oct 30, 2021
Wiifesnatcher:

this cow can never be sweet on bed, hateness had replace her sweetness, someone that don't have a say being a lady in east want to have says as a Nigerian. your people don't regard you in southeast, you only fling muscle on social media, fight for equal right first before ranting

ask this cow where she's now, she's not in anywhere close to east yet she will be ranting with her hippopotamus kind of nose on social media
If i'm COW then your mother and sisters are toogrin grin

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:11am On Oct 30, 2021
EzeAro:
Another Fake blogging page looking for traffic,

The way you guys over-exaggerate the crisis situation in the East, you will think there are thousands of war ravaged communities and refugee camps littering the East... All this unknown gunmen nonsense is just all political noise, after election all man go retire... no be the same East wey boys dey chop Nkwobi with big stout and isi ewu almost every weekend?
Where are you now
Re: Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election by Benitoh: 10:11am On Oct 30, 2021
I give you my word the FG will soon release nnamdi kanu in a order to calm the frayed nerves.
The election will hold and there's no cause for alarm. Soludo remains our legitimate governor, after his turn comes Dr maduka.
Re: Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election by donestk(m): 10:13am On Oct 30, 2021
Na to go chill for South West
Re: Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election by Tonymegabush1(m): 10:13am On Oct 30, 2021
Me that is even heading down to anambra come next weekend
Re: Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election by Pweetyccee(f): 10:14am On Oct 30, 2021
Anambra is hot? How?
Am in anambra and everywhere is calm
I don't understand all dis blogger
Are u trying to put fear on people or what?
Re: Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election by Epeegee(m): 10:14am On Oct 30, 2021
Please tell us what's happening in yewa in ogun-state sir
Re: Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election by Hezmatosky: 10:16am On Oct 30, 2021
Lol you said Nigeria is a zoo country, now what is southeast? Poultry abi grin grin grin
Re: Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election by Carlylepneuma: 10:19am On Oct 30, 2021
chaos plus self destructions simply because of rich dude who most of these violents miscrants have never and will probably never sight his cow face, bt u find them on a frontline frontin, the annoying part is that u find a 60-70 yrs old among hopeless youths jumping on the streets celebrating there selfish so called heroes. blame your so called heroes not d govt...
Re: Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election by Onowu1979: 10:19am On Oct 30, 2021
Adebeeyi:

https://fij.ng/article/the-east-is-hot-anambra-residents-flee-state-ahead-of-election/

Sensational journalism. I was made to believe Anambra was on fire ingredients past few weeks until I went to my hometown (Nnewi) just this past weekend. Most of the horrific reportage on the unrest in Anambra (Nnewi in particular ) are sensationalized. I had a good time at home as movement was free as it can be. No harrassment any sort. Just 2 military checkpoints between onitsha and nnewi. The only visibly missing thing is there was single police checkpoint from the Bridge to my destination. Please stop with this fear mongering.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election by elmodee7(m): 10:22am On Oct 30, 2021
loveth360:
Don't mind those evil people,they think Igbos are like them.The way they are painting their lies you will think nobody remain in Anambra,the same way they always claim to accommodate
the whole Igbos in their southwest.

Well! It's time for us to take over southwest.Abi no be one Nigeria againgrin grin

Wow! Your level of stupidity is mind blowing

1 Like

Re: Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election by MoneyMustBMade(m): 10:25am On Oct 30, 2021
Onowu1979:

Sensational journalism. I was made to believe Anambra was on fire ingredients past few weeks until I went to my hometown (Nnewi) just this past weekend. Most of the horrific reportage on the unrest in Anambra (Nnewi in particular ) are sensationalized. I had a good time at home as movement was free as it can be. No harrassment any sort. Just 2 military checkpoints between onitsha and nnewi. The only visibly missing thing is there was single police checkpoint from the Bridge to my destination. Please stop with this fear mongering.

You dey mind then...I don finish my chop, I dey one yoruba guy barbing shop were I wan shave.. if u see as them dey enjoy Anambra u go hate this bloggers

1 Like

Re: Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election by backbone503(m): 10:26am On Oct 30, 2021
That's what you get when you hail terrorists.
Re: Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election by AyelalaOo(m): 10:27am On Oct 30, 2021
There's price to pay for everything.
Meanwhile... No sacrifice no victory.
Re: Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election by EndBuhariNow(m): 10:28am On Oct 30, 2021
Sai Barbar congratulations you have succeeded in turning East to Afghanistan... only God will judge you
Re: Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:29am On Oct 30, 2021
Propaganda news again.....but with a red italics , am told not to make racist and tribalistic comments...

Is it not a Moderator that allowed this Fake news full of panic and lies to come into a social media like Nairaland?.....
Re: Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election by APOSTLECHUMA: 10:30am On Oct 30, 2021
THEY CAN TRY AS HARD AS THEY LIKE, BUY NEW WEAPONS ETC BUT WE THE ENTIRE BODY OF CHRIST SOUTH EAST BRANCH HAVE DECREED IN THE NAME OF THE ONLY TRUE GOD (JESUS-CHRIST) THAT THERE SHALL NOT BE WAR AGAIN IN SOUTH EAST AND THAT OUR ENEMIES WILL TURN THEIR SWORDS AGAINST EACH OTHER NOT, SOUTH EASTERS.
Re: Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election by Dja1(m): 10:33am On Oct 30, 2021
Lagos don full oo abeg make dem no com chok person for here again
Re: Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 30, 2021
This is it
Re: Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election by Psoul(m): 10:35am On Oct 30, 2021
Adebeeyi:

https://fij.ng/article/the-east-is-hot-anambra-residents-flee-state-ahead-of-election/

Cheap lying Blogger.
You won't go and scout for news. You will sit down in ur rickety house and start writing nonsense.
You went to Imo State and other States to interview people that ran away from Anambra State.
Crook.
And people have already started leaving the State for election that will be coming in the next 8 days.
Re: Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election by mutvy: 10:35am On Oct 30, 2021
I hate this Igbo people. So DSS wants to fight DSS and those carrying Biafra flag are DSS? Igbo people, you will not know peace,you land will be soaked with Igbo people blood henceforth
Re: Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election by skybeauty(f): 10:36am On Oct 30, 2021
loveth360:
Don't mind those evil people,they think Igbos are like them.The way they are painting their lies you will think nobody remain in Anambra,the same way they always claim to accommodate
the whole Igbos in their southwest.

Well! It's time for us to take over southwest.Abi no be one Nigeria againgrin grin

My friend who traveled to Anambra and Enugu a week ago told me the East is calm but for one or two attacks in a distant location of which Some people in the same area may not be aware of but for social media. If you enter social media, you believe a full blown war is ongoing.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election by irunoko(m): 10:39am On Oct 30, 2021
OdumegwuOjukwu:
Lagos will be a good place to cool off for now.

I guess...
Lagos is already congested and chaotic.moreover Lagos is not the only state or safe haven in Nigeria.abuja,portharcourt,ijesha,Ekiti,Ondo,Benin etc is there
Re: Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election by biafranrealson: 10:39am On Oct 30, 2021
Yoruba media mummy blogger
Who and who are fleeing ?
I am in onitsha since Tuesday and the population on walk Lane is overwhelming.
Who and who are fleeing
Re: Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election by irunoko(m): 10:40am On Oct 30, 2021
mutvy:
I hate this Igbo people. So DSS wants to fight DSS and those carrying Biafra flag are DSS? Igbo people, you will not know peace,you land will be soaked with Igbo people blood henceforth
receive sense
Re: Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election by irunoko(m): 10:41am On Oct 30, 2021
biafranrealson:
Yoruba media mummy blogger
Who and who are fleeing ?
I am in onitsha since Tuesday and the population on walk Lane is overwhelming.
Who and who are fleeing
you should understand that the media likes exaggerating and blowing things out of proportion.they will see 1 and say they saw 5.if they don't exaggerate things how their market wan sell?
Re: Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election by prophetfire: 10:41am On Oct 30, 2021
OdumegwuOjukwu:
Lagos will be a good place to cool off for now.

I guess...
. Pathetic you guys believe this hungry blogger's report. I traveled down to Anambra now and nothing is hot over here. What is being expected is voter apathy. Nobody is running away.
Re: Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 30, 2021
Adebeeyi:

I think it is hightime nairaland come up with rules against spreading fake news. The same Anambra that the blogger or the fake article is saying people are fleeing from is the same state where the airport is being commissioned today. Airpeace tickets to Anambra from Lagos and Abuja are fully booked till december. This fake news is just a ploy from desperate politicians to perfect rigging.
Re: Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election by cocolacec(m): 10:49am On Oct 30, 2021
Fahdiga:
So true. Just like those in Benin Republic IDP and Adamawa state IDP
Benin republic is part of Oyo empire and Yorubaland.Yorubas running to Benin republic is like going to visit your kith and kin,

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Buhari's Convoy And Security At Prayer Ground In Daura (video) / Ella Williams: Suspected Herdsmen Kill AAU Graduate In Edo / Give Us Free Hand To Wipe Out Terrorists, Army Tells Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.