Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,092 members, 7,835,678 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election (38059 Views)

Residents Flee Villages, Communities In South-east As Killings, Unrest Rise / Ogun Residents Flee To Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis / Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election by Westerville: 5:49pm On Oct 30, 2021
Re: Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election by Edusouls(m): 6:19pm On Oct 30, 2021
Please nairaland is not for Imbeciles, go to a hospital for the mentally deranged..
IgweOfNnewi:
East isn't hot, just DSS killing security operatives, I am sure they will stop when they equal the record of 1967 to 1970 or surpass it
Re: Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election by djon78(m): 11:47pm On Oct 30, 2021
MoneyMustBMade:

You dey mind then...I don finish my chop, I dey one yoruba guy barbing shop were I wan shave.. if u see as them dey enjoy Anambra u go hate this bloggers

I went to oyeagu Abagana this morning and later Aforigwe Umudioka and people were going about there business

I even saw hausa malams carrying there goods around
And I was surprised because I have been hearing rumors that hausas are being killed

On Friday while going to Anambra from Enugu
The number of Northerners I saw at Amansi Awka was too much

Over 1000 haulage trucks parked carrying goods

And people will be spreading propaganda around

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election by emanobis(m): 11:47pm On Oct 30, 2021
Hahahaha...see all these dullards
Dull brain is really a curse
Your antics is OUTDATED
Yu sent DSS
Sent Fulanis
Used the Army
And now Wrong and dull propaganda

But hear this...We are IGBOS...THIS IS OUR LAND...
WE DEY
WE SEE
WE CONQUER

Our land can't be deserted neither do we give up

1 Like

Re: Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election by resourcedude: 1:10am On Oct 31, 2021
who wrote this? lie from a pit of hell. pictures of people leaving.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election by AjibleBless(m): 12:23pm On Oct 31, 2021
loveth360:
Don't mind those evil people,they think Igbos are like them.The way they are painting their lies you will think nobody remain in Anambra,the same way they always claim to accommodate
the whole Igbos in their southwest.

Well! It's time for us to take over southwest.Abi no be one Nigeria againgrin grin
U guys should better stay in your east jeje amotekun is here for u.no b play o.Hahahaha
Re: Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election by OdumegwuOjukwu: 9:02am On Nov 01, 2021
Moferere:

Very soon, some of you will be chased away from our lands

That's fine, as soon as you have you own country.
Re: Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election by OdumegwuOjukwu: 9:02am On Nov 01, 2021
Necksonnel:

You people should not come and flood lagos . Deal with your shit in the east.

Na we dey Lagos. Abi you forget?
Re: Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election by OdumegwuOjukwu: 9:03am On Nov 01, 2021
[s]
Christistruth00:

Not on your Life !!!!!

Which Lagos!!!!!!!

Is it the same Lagos that Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB almost burnt to the ground !!!!!

Not until you can GUARANTEE 100% that you are for Peace can you come but Abuja will be a better destination ,

that deranged IPOB mob is certainly not Welcome and must not Cross the Niger Bridge towards Lagos

IPOB should just stay in Ipobnistan

Lagos Is still busy repairing the destruction and mayhem Kanu and IPOB unleashed during Endsars

AUTHENTIC audio below are nnamdi kanu's orders to ipob on live Radio during endsars Protests

1hr 35Mins
Destroy every bridge and kill all Police

1hr 46 mins
burn down tinubu’s hotel

1 hr 42 min
Burn down Nitel building and all Govt buildings in lagos, burn down Muritala Mohammed Airport

1hr 39 min kanu orders ipob to Kill Army Officers and manufacture Weapons

1hr 47 min tinubu must go down

1hr 52 min
kanu Confirmed information that Cele and Orile police Stations In lagos are on fire and Is delighted

Orders ipob to use green white green and blood as the Nigerian flag.

Tells ipob to target tinubu and Sanwo Olu and their Children

1 hr 56 min
block every road kill Sabotuers

2hr.00 min
Destroy everything holding the Economy of Nigeria. Burn all pipelines

2.hr09 min
Kill the Army in Lekki [/b]Claims 15 people were killed in Lekki.,Set Dangote Trucks on Fire.

2.hr 15 min
[b] Burn down Every Federal Govt Building attack Police.

2hr 18 mins
Describes again how to make Molotov Cocktail bombs

2hr20min kanu asks where are the ipob People with Double barrel guns in Abuja?

2 hr 22 min
ipob will make an example of Ikpeazu and Sanwo Olu all tinubu’s nvestments should be destroyed

2hr 24min build bombs and lay them by the roadside

2 hr 32 min kill any Governor that declares Curfew

2hr 56min
kanu says tinubu’s hotel is on fire on his orders

3 hr 09 mins

burn everything tinubu owns and Dangote Trucks the war has started

Every Police Station must go down
destroy all Federal Government Property burn down Lekki Toll Gate destroy Dangote refinery burn every Pastors Church that supports one Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ktk4uXmlOLs
[/s]

Trash
Re: Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election by OdumegwuOjukwu: 9:05am On Nov 01, 2021
irunoko:
Lagos is already congested and chaotic.moreover Lagos is not the only state or safe haven in Nigeria.abuja,portharcourt,ijesha,Ekiti,Ondo,Benin etc is there

I'm already here.

There is more room for growth. So relax.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election by OdumegwuOjukwu: 9:06am On Nov 01, 2021
Omodua:
Why Lagos. Is Lagos safer than other neighboring states within the East.
You're making jokes of the anomie in the East. But it's a matter of time...!
But then,you must be an impostor. Odumegwu Ojukwu can't churn out such stereotype hate messages. You must be a Fulani.

Where is the stereotype and hate? Or are you so hateful that you see hate in every post?

Lagos is a choice. Feel free to make yours.
Re: Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election by OdumegwuOjukwu: 9:08am On Nov 01, 2021
cocolacec:

We dont need refugees in Yorubaland,let them seek refuge in neighbouring biafla cities.Chest beaters running to the land of the socalled cowards.
Only cowards run away when they need to defend their land.Dont let Benin and Itshekirs do una part 2 colonisation.

It's not refuge I seek, it's tactical maneuver.
Re: Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election by OdumegwuOjukwu: 9:11am On Nov 01, 2021
Omoluabiii:

no come lagos oo.
Make una go north, make boko haram lick una ear small.
grin grin

My brother,

I don land already. I don perch for my corner. Na we dey here!
Re: Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election by Omodua(m): 9:24am On Nov 01, 2021
OdumegwuOjukwu:

Where is the stereotype and hate? Or are you so hateful that you see hate in every post?

Lagos is a choice. Feel free to make yours.
If you don't see hate message in your comments, then needless continuing this debate. Impostor Odumegwu Ojukwu!
Re: Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election by OdumegwuOjukwu: 9:59am On Nov 01, 2021
Omodua:
If you don't see hate message in your comments, then needless continuing this debate. Impostor Odumegwu Ojukwu!

To the hateful, all things are hate. Purge yourself of hate!
Re: Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election by Omoluabiii(m): 1:27pm On Nov 01, 2021
OdumegwuOjukwu:

My brother,
I don land already. I don perch for my corner. Na we dey here!
ehh! Ehh! Amotekun!!!!! cheesy cheesy Welcome bro, welcome to the centre of excellence. Inasmuch as you bring peace and hard work, the land is green. Welcome to a place of peace.
Re: Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election by OdumegwuOjukwu: 2:22pm On Nov 01, 2021
Omoluabiii:

ehh! Ehh! Amotekun!!!!! cheesy cheesy
Welcome bro, welcome to the centre of excellence.
Inasmuch as you bring peace and hard work, the land is green.
Welcome to a place of peace.

Na so o.

We are all one. Peace is all I brought.

Thank you for the warmth reception. I won't stay long though. You know that East or West, East is the best! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election by B2Bmen: 2:58pm On Nov 01, 2021
loveth360:
Don't mind those evil people,they think Igbos are like them.The way they are painting their lies you will think nobody remain in Anambra,the same way they always claim to accommodate
the whole Igbos in their southwest.

Well! It's time for us to take over southwest.Abi no be one Nigeria againgrin grin
me I don pursue my yeye fear fear ibarapa landlord commot for our compound for abiokuta, right now I dey for Papa temitokpe door to collect my house rent. East is too hot for us now we must take over Southwest if fulani can do it we can do it also. Mama yinka prepare my rent I dey come landlord don run na me be landlord now.
Re: Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election by ayenale1(m): 3:37pm On Nov 02, 2021
brown3:
oga we don't allow brown roof in our town, we always renovate our building every Christmas. That is why our building in our town always look new.

Every December?lie kill u there...
Re: Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election by Omodua(m): 11:48am On Nov 06, 2021
OdumegwuOjukwu:

To the hateful, all things are hate. Purge yourself of hate!
Fulani spotted.
Get life,Boy!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Give Us Free Hand To Wipe Out Terrorists, Army Tells Governors / President Jonathan Looks Very Dapper In This Suit (photo) / #EndSARS: Bullet Extracted From Head Of Police Victim – Pathologist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.