Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,089 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election (38011 Views)

Residents Flee Villages, Communities In South-east As Killings, Unrest Rise / Ogun Residents Flee To Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis / Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election by Solatium(m): 9:43am On Oct 30, 2021
loveth360:
Is time for us to take over southwest.

Yeah,we have REFUGEE CAMP in oru ogún state where Liberian refugees were housed in the 90's,we will gladly reopen it for you.
grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election by tillaman(m): 9:44am On Oct 30, 2021
Only time will tell

1 Like

Re: Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election by authority2006(m): 9:45am On Oct 30, 2021
OdumegwuOjukwu:
Lagos will be a good place to cool off for now.

I guess...

Most of them were hailing the Talibans before, now they are fleeing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 30, 2021
Fahdiga:
They want to turn the east to a battle field but God alive

battleground? you want a nation where we will be slaves to Aboki way dirty? I go work my life out carry all my money give aboki because i wan pay jizya? Mxm get a life abeg.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election by peculiar2233: 9:48am On Oct 30, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
East isn't hot, just DSS killing security operatives, I am sure they will stop when they equal the record of 1967 to 1970 or surpass it
U mean when bandit wipe out d whole North?
Afonu
Re: Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election by aryzgreat: 9:48am On Oct 30, 2021
Which one be fij again. Andy Uba and APC trying to scare voters away so as to rig. No way. I'm going to Anambra on Thursday to vote next Saturday

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election by sharone21(f): 9:49am On Oct 30, 2021
Military administration loading for Anambra State

1 Like

Re: Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election by Abroadbased: 9:50am On Oct 30, 2021
Fake news from the pit of hell.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election by yusluvad(m): 9:50am On Oct 30, 2021
EzeAro:
Another Fake blogging page looking for traffic,

The way you guys over-exaggerate the crisis situation in the East, you will think there are thousands of war ravaged communities and refugee camps littering the East... All this unknown gunmen nonsense is just all political noise, after election all man go retire... no be the same East wey boys dey chop Nkwobi with big stout and isi ewu almost every weekend?
The latter is 100% right...
Re: Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election by jevic(m): 9:50am On Oct 30, 2021
God pass them.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election by BlackPantherxXx: 9:51am On Oct 30, 2021
grin

Why are the chestbeating cowards running?

Weren't they praising UGMs?

Andy Uba of APC would stroll into the Government House, e go surprise una.

Shebi una wan get sense..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election by loveth360(f): 9:51am On Oct 30, 2021
Solatium:

Yeah,we have REFUGEE CAMP in oru ogún state where Liberian refugees were housed in the 90's,we will gladly reopen it for you.
grin
So why did Afonja mumuluabis fled to benin republic instead of camping there?

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election by cocolacec(m): 9:52am On Oct 30, 2021
OdumegwuOjukwu:

I guess...
We dont need refugees in Yorubaland,let them seek refuge in neighbouring biafla cities.Chest beaters running to the land of the socalled cowards.
Only cowards run away when they need to defend their land.Dont let Benin and Itshekirs do una part 2 colonisation.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election by Omodua(m): 9:52am On Oct 30, 2021
OdumegwuOjukwu:

I guess...
Why Lagos. Is Lagos safer than other neighboring states within the East.
You're making jokes of the anomie in the East. But it's a matter of time...!
But then,you must be an impostor. Odumegwu Ojukwu can't churn out such stereotype hate messages. You must be a Fulani.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election by slickycee: 9:53am On Oct 30, 2021
See fake news.
Politicians are the worst .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election by Themandator: 9:56am On Oct 30, 2021
TripleOh7:
You see what we are talking about?

Turned a whole state upside down. I feel for those innocent citizens fleeing. I hope they get to safety and this madness ends soon.

Meanwhile,

No wonder Amatarasha went quiet. She be looking for where to hole up.

She and DoggoneDogg should hook up and keep warm in the bush together.

You are hyperventilating over junk stories from ignoramus .... By God , somebody I know who own a warehouse outside Anambra State and runs big businesses in the state just moved back to the same state for the election

The relations are all going to the state next week just to vote ...these are people with economic value not loafers

...who is that man that will runaway weeks before an election and close his business ?

Answer nomadic person with no tangible asset or worth

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election by Nobody: 9:57am On Oct 30, 2021
Sahara Sun is rising in the East, Harmattan is Coming.

Am sure Lagos is will be their desination
Re: Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election by loveth360(f): 9:59am On Oct 30, 2021
Omoluabiii:
Make una no sha come lagos, make una go north, make bandit chop una ear.
grin grin grin
Scallywags!!
Lagos is no man's land.

So....

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election by MoneyMustBMade(m): 10:01am On Oct 30, 2021
Me I dey Awka I don't even know we're u getting this news from... Abeg I dey chop hot jollof rice make una no disturb me oo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election by ruggedtimi(m): 10:02am On Oct 30, 2021
Peace is better than anything on eathr
Re: Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election by Wiifesnatcher(m): 10:02am On Oct 30, 2021
loveth360:
Don't mind those evil people,they think Igbos are like them.The way they are painting their lies you will think nobody remain in Anambra,the same way they always claim to accommodate
the whole Igbos in their southwest.

Well! It's time for us to take over southwest.Abi no be one Nigeria againgrin grin

this cow can never be sweet on bed, hateness had replace her sweetness, someone that don't have a say being a lady in east want to have says as a Nigerian. your people don't regard you in southeast, you only fling muscle on social media, fight for equal right first before ranting

ask this cow where she's now, she's not in anywhere close to east yet she will be ranting with her hippopotamus kind of nose on social media

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election by ayenale1(m): 10:03am On Oct 30, 2021
brown3:
southeast is very peaceful unlike your brown roof republic where more than 100,000 head is been mined everyday. So feel sorry for your brown roof republic.
Where was your brand new roof towns and villages when those brown roofs were pure aluminated shinning roofs...wait till the next 50yrs if your buildings and your glorified roots wont be annihilated with massive destruction...
And those brown roofs are still standing o...think before you write...
Re: Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:03am On Oct 30, 2021
Re: Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election by Jibsy203(m): 10:03am On Oct 30, 2021
loveth360:
Lagos is no man's land.

So....
Yes oooo,all roads leads to Lagos now if Afonja skull miners do anyhow we will invite de Unknown Fulani Gunmen killing security operatives in d East to deal with dem grin grin
Re: Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election by Emes101(m): 10:03am On Oct 30, 2021
Fake news

Nobody is running from Anambra instead people are coming inside the state....

Anambra is still safe and calm

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election by Solatium(m): 10:04am On Oct 30, 2021
loveth360:
So why did Afonja mumuluabis fled to benin republic instead of camping there?

We were at home,
Benin republic has always been part of Yorùbá territory before the British invasion.
The old Oyo empire ruled over that entity,go back to your history book and come back for more.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 30, 2021
Anambra is not hot. All your attention is in Anambra but forgetting where Bandits slaughter people everyday

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election by achi4u(m): 10:06am On Oct 30, 2021
Which part of Nnewi is running, come to inside Nkwo market Machine parts and know wether you will see where to park ur car or even motorcycle.

Where's this people getting this news from.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election by Nwaelohim: 10:06am On Oct 30, 2021
loveth360:
Don't mind those evil people,they think Igbos are like them.The way they are painting their lies you will think nobody remain in Anambra,the same way they always claim to accommodate
the whole Igbos in their southwest.
Keep deceiving your self. East is bad without leadership. Your support for IPOB will consume you and those of you not seeing with your eyes. Is just a matter of time you will become a victim.

Well! It's time for us to take over southwest.Abi no be one Nigeria againgrin grin
Re: Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election by tctrills: 10:06am On Oct 30, 2021
EzeAro:
Another Fake blogging page looking for traffic,

The way you guys over-exaggerate the crisis situation in the East, you will think there are thousands of war ravaged communities and refugee camps littering the East... All this unknown gunmen nonsense is just all political noise, after election all man go retire... no be the same East wey boys dey chop Nkwobi with big stout and isi ewu almost every weekend?
That's your opinion. The east has never been this volatile since after the war

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

$182m Halliburton Scandal: Buhari Orders Preparation Of Case-file / Men Kneel Down For Bukola Saraki In Kwara (Photos) / Olu Of Warri Denies Endorsing Tinubu (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.