Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,701 members, 7,813,304 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

True Story! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / True Story! (1111 Views)

. / [true Story] I Inherited My Brother’s Laptop After His Suicide, What I Found On / One Wrong Turn......true Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

True Story! by Nobody: 11:52am On Jun 04, 2011
, thankx
Re: True Story! by k4kblues(f): 12:01pm On Jun 04, 2011
She has made it obvious she is coming around for the money,I know U̶̲̥̅̊ are falling again if not U̶̲̥̅̊ won't be seeking our advice.ill say play the game if U̶̲̥̅̊ want 2 but don't think she is down with U̶̲̥̅̊.she only needs some scol support like recharge card and account beeps. It all depends on who U̶̲̥̅̊ are U̶̲̥̅̊ would onli fall to prove to her U̶̲̥̅̊ are that mugu ua av always been.think with Your head.
Re: True Story! by Godmother(f): 12:44pm On Jun 04, 2011
k4kblues:

She has made it obvious she is coming around for the money,I know U̶̲̥̅̊ are falling again if not U̶̲̥̅̊ won't be seeking our advice.ill say play the game if U̶̲̥̅̊ want 2 but don't think she is down with U̶̲̥̅̊.she only needs some scol support like recharge card and account beeps. It all depends on who U̶̲̥̅̊ are U̶̲̥̅̊ would onli fall to prove to her U̶̲̥̅̊ are that mugu ua av always been.think with Your head.

True. Why is she bringing up a relationship all of a sudden? Its not like you asked her out recently
Re: True Story! by Dyt(f): 1:06pm On Jun 04, 2011
Heeheheehehe
love cld b silly u know
Re: True Story! by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jun 04, 2011
i'm  not a mugu, i only want to hear ur view so dat i can contrast with wat i hav in mind, i want to be sure am nt takin a wrong decision.thanks all d same
Re: True Story! by ULSHERLAN(m): 1:32pm On Jun 04, 2011
she thinks ur a MUGU,dats y she sent dat tex, its really left to u to decide, nairalanders will judge based on wat u wrote bsdz u myt date her if truly u love her and ur ready to give her what she wants frm u*money*, but lf i wud say somtn dat will be MOVE ON wv ur life she aint worth u,
Re: True Story! by tunnytox(m): 1:37pm On Jun 04, 2011
enamaye:

i'm  not a mugu, i only want to hear your view so dat i can contrast with wat i hav in mind, i want to be sure am nt takin a wrong decision.thanks all d same

If you're not a mugu you shouldn't even give this girl a thought, she doesn't deserve one minute of your precious time!
Re: True Story! by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jun 04, 2011
For her mind, she be smart girl be that, please IGNORE this girl Totally
Re: True Story! by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jun 04, 2011
sometimes we fall in love with d wrong persons, if she hadnt treated me badly in d past, i wud gracious engange her now and fix our wedin by dec dis year wen she 'll be graduatin which wud hav made me a happy man as i've always wanted her to be d mother of my kids because she's frm a very good home, but i guess d feelins isnt d same btwn us, 'm so heart broken right now, i feel like a man who desire to drive his own jeep,but wen he's gotten d money to buy d jeep,he finds himself a paralysed man, hmmm
Re: True Story! by 677ano(m): 2:28pm On Jun 04, 2011
run away from her its about your new status not you
Re: True Story! by Mynd44: 3:41pm On Jun 04, 2011
The only advice i can give you is that you should stay away from her but not before sampling her honey pot
Re: True Story! by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 04, 2011
thanx for ur advice.
Re: True Story! by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jun 04, 2011
Hw did she treat u bad in the past? From your story it seems u were alwys calling her wit free calls and she felt if u truly like her u can spare some loose change (sacrifice) to call her during the day. She thought u cheap. Instead of u to explain to her that u are broke and can only afford nite cals u broke up wit her.

I think back in those dys you were both immature from the look of things still immature.y dnt u get to knw her now instead of assuming she is after ur cash.women will alwys want a financially secure man who can take care of a family.Stop goin abt with the golddigger tale in your head.
Re: True Story! by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 04, 2011
thanx for ur advice.
Re: True Story! by olatunjin(m): 5:36pm On Jun 04, 2011
I WILL ADVICE YOU TO STUDY HER BEFORE YOU TAKE ANY DECISION IF YOU TRULY LOVE HER,CUS LOVE COVER EVERYTHING THOUGH SHE MAY HAVE WRONG YOU IN THE PAST BUT NOT WITHSTANDING, TAKE YOUR TIME TO KNOW THE REAL HER FOR NOW B4 YOU GIVE HER REPLY.DON"T JUMP INTO CONCLUSION YET
Re: True Story! by Claus(m): 6:19pm On Jun 04, 2011
If you're sure she's only contacted you because she's realised that you now have a good job, then it's a no-brainer.

The issue isn't about being treated badly. It doesn't appear as if either of you treated the other in a particularly bad way in the past. Her affection is hers to keep or give by choice and if she believes she can only give it now that you are financially comfortable, then if I were you, I would walk away from any relationship.
Re: True Story! by annita19(f): 6:29pm On Jun 04, 2011
Hahaha another gold digging money hungry darling. Ignore this girl and move on with your life the only thing she deserves from you is just handshake not even a hug. Imo
Re: True Story! by 190: 6:49pm On Jun 04, 2011
^Annita you owe me 2weeks nyashing for my birthday angry angry
Re: True Story! by Kanou(f): 9:46pm On Jun 04, 2011
andromida:

Hw did she treat u bad in the past? From your story it seems u were alwys calling her wit free calls and she felt if u truly like her u can spare some loose change (sacrifice) to call her during the day. She thought u cheap. Instead of u to explain to her that u are broke and can only afford nite cals u broke up wit her.

I think back in those dys you were both immature from the look of things still immature.y dnt u get to knw her now instead of assuming she is after your cash.women will alwys want a financially secure man who can take care of a family.Stop goin abt with the golddigger tale in your head.

Sound view!
How can you shout "bad treatment" when the lady just spoke her mind? Maybe -you might deny it-, your calls were the harassing type at undue hours. Please work on your communication lines before jumping into conclusions. How would you say you love her and not have enough guts to call her during the day to make yourself heard? Anyway, she keeps speaking her mind clearly. It is up to you to open up and give yourselves a chance (and don't waste this one).
Re: True Story! by majorgr: 10:29pm On Jun 04, 2011
well, i wil likely tel u dat 4rm wat i've read, d relationship is not compactible, i'm not askin u 2 take any hastily judgment bt advising u on some facts, if she realy cared she would have kept intouch wit u all these while not until she found out about ur work status. U want a relationship dat is built on love nt a self centered one. And i knw 4rm d look of tins she has blinded u wit her beauty, dnt b deceived bt pray and b patient and let God confirm it 2 u.
Re: True Story! by Nekai(f): 11:08pm On Jun 04, 2011
She didn't apologize for her outburst, she made no effort to keep in touch, and she sends u a text message over a year later telling you (not even asking) that you still have feelings for her.

Guy don't even answer her message. She has no true romantic feelings towards you, and worse she has no respect for you. She is a money hungry and immature girl. Who knows how many other 'made' men she has in rotation.

Go find yourself a real woman.
Re: True Story! by Nobody: 12:09am On Jun 05, 2011
guys, seriously,i'm gettin more confused now. Jeez!
Re: True Story! by GaussS: 2:36am On Jun 05, 2011
Nekai:

She didn't apologize for her outburst, she made no effort to keep in touch, and she sends u a text message over a year later telling you (not even asking) that you still have feelings for her.

Guy don't even answer her message. She has no true romantic feelings towards you, and worse she has no respect for you. She is a money hungry and immature girl. Who knows how many other 'made' men she has in rotation.

Go find yourself a real woman.
on point sister,
@poster she's playing with your feelings
Re: True Story! by IZUKWU(m): 2:54am On Jun 05, 2011
For now,don't do anything.Don't call her or try to see her or communicate with her,let her act and respond following ur instinct.She broke up the line of communication and is now trying to restore it and why ? And in the past , you said you attended her maticulation and other things like that,did she ever return any of these gestures ?.If you are the one who was always showing that you cared and she never responded only to tell you to stop calling her in the night that you disturb her beautifull sleep then delete her from your mind because she never saw any romantic future with you and never harboured any romantic feelings towards you. Ignore her.
Re: True Story! by ceeplus(m): 10:39am On Jun 05, 2011
@op. You are the only one that has the power to keep your relationship lively.From the look of things you spoilt everything from day one.You never prove to her how much you love her,only disturbing the innocent girl with Mid-Nite Call.the might love you but the way you come to her irritates her.(2)You bridged the relationship simply because she told you the truth.Now,what you are to do is to know why she is really calling.It may not be because of what you are thinking.find out the truth before jumping into conclusion.cheer!
Re: True Story! by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jun 05, 2011
thanx all for ur replies
Re: True Story! by deniyor: 1:32am On Jun 06, 2011
I can't tell you if she is a good girl, good wife material or not. Not enough info about her in your post.
However, what I can tell you is the fact that she doesn't like you as much as you like her.

She was right the first time on the txt. It is annoying to disturb people's sleep cos you are too cheap to call during the day. For you to barrage someone with calls, be sure the person is ok with it, and expecting it or looking forward to it. And yes, she is right, girls lose respect for you over it esp if you are not already dating.

Yes she is after you now cos your prospects have improved. You are a meal ticket to a better life or just a more attractive suitor. Will she be a for better or worse gf/fiancee/wife I can't say.

If it is true your prospects have improved, why don't you look for people you can start with on a fresh note. Cos you will always question her true motives if you date her. Goodluck buddy, and dont be too cheap again.
Re: True Story! by taioluv: 2:22am On Jun 06, 2011
@emanaye
For ur mind deep down, u already have little doubts abut d girl intention towards u since ur fB status (u told us u ve ur own idea already just want a contrast from NL), so it will wise to look for anoda lady because d rude text she sent to u still bothers u a lot n u won't enjoy d girl relationship wt u. She neva saw u as a lover back den.

But dia is way to make a guy to stop disturbing u at night, it is called arrangement btwn d two pple.
Re: True Story! by kpolli(m): 11:55am On Jun 06, 2011
well u can always chop her n clean mouth grin
Re: True Story! by 702: 12:11pm On Jun 06, 2011
@OP: jus leave ur job status as blank or change d co. to a funny name that no1 knws, lets see what she wud say after then,
Re: True Story! by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jun 06, 2011
u guys are d best jor, givin me lot of options to choose from. Thanx thanx thanx.

(1) (Reply)

Exciting Facebook Invitation Turned Into A Nightmare. / Why Good Girlz Love Bad(badt) Guyz! / We Both Want Marriage, But Fiancé Wants To Get Pregnant Now B4 Aug/jan Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.