Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,097 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:03 AM

To All The Ladies;What Ar Chances Of Marriage With Him After He Got You Pregnant - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To All The Ladies;What Ar Chances Of Marriage With Him After He Got You Pregnant (311 Views)

Ladies What Is Your Body Shape???? ( Pics) / Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? / Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To All The Ladies;What Ar Chances Of Marriage With Him After He Got You Pregnant by RisenJoe(m): 2:24pm On Oct 31, 2021
This is my advice to ladies.

Experience and history has taught me that the possibility of a man marrying you after he gets you pregnant decreases significantly.

The situation in this Nigeria is not funny and it's so unconducive to bring forth a child that you haven't planned for his future up to when he can take care of himself.

So why would you even have sex with him, even if you guys must do it, let it be with protection cos you'll be saving yourself the stress of both pregnancy and STDs.

Though this is not an excuse to go and fornicate cos most of you already have dick appointments today but before you pull down make sure he pulls on his rain coat.

I don't know who this message is for but I wish the mods can move it to the front page for wider audience cos God can save some one from the stress of unplanned pregnancy.

Cc. Lalasticlala..
Mynd44

(1) (Reply)

Don't Let Your Ex Destroy Your Relationship Or Marriage / Urgent 2k Scam Alert!!!! / Help O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.