Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,836 members, 7,837,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

ISIS Releases Video Of 12-year-old Terrorist Executing Two Nigerian Soldiers - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ISIS Releases Video Of 12-year-old Terrorist Executing Two Nigerian Soldiers (77879 Views)

2023: Soludo Visits Obiano, Commends Him For Executing Legacy Projects / Full List: ISIS Releases Names Of ISWAP Commanders Killed By Nigerian Army / ISIS Releases Video Of 12-year-old Terrorist Executing Two Nigerian Soldiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ISIS Releases Video Of 12-year-old Terrorist Executing Two Nigerian Soldiers by Ushman333: 7:51pm On Oct 31, 2021
Terrorists wives and kids are terrorists too, this video clearly shows, we must not spare any one of them, the wives, kids, friends and sponsors all deserve death. Terrorist and their entire bloodlines need to be wiped out, they will remain terrorists till they die.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ISIS Releases Video Of 12-year-old Terrorist Executing Two Nigerian Soldiers by adamsmith914: 7:51pm On Oct 31, 2021
lexy2014:

Are u therefore admitting by comment that d people I criticise have failed? If by your emotional response u acknowledge that they have failed, why then are u hurt that they are being criticised for failing?
Hassan Odulake & Femi Otedola are in a quiet battle over the highest share holding in First Bank of Nigeria, I don’t understand what you mean by failed. Maybe you are a failure, no country in the world is an utopia, there will always be failures like you in society that can’t see anything good, so I can’t blame you, even in Geneva they have homeless people.

1 Like

Re: ISIS Releases Video Of 12-year-old Terrorist Executing Two Nigerian Soldiers by toffyz(m): 7:51pm On Oct 31, 2021
Na God go punish Sahara reporters

Those are not Nigerian soldiers
Re: ISIS Releases Video Of 12-year-old Terrorist Executing Two Nigerian Soldiers by egoldman(m): 7:52pm On Oct 31, 2021
musa234:
That was how I lost two of my relatives who are in the military to the cold blooded Boko Haram... Never join the Nigerian army under buhari if you love your life... He doesn't care at all. He only cares about yusuf his son and other children.

And you Musa is said this?

1 Like

Re: ISIS Releases Video Of 12-year-old Terrorist Executing Two Nigerian Soldiers by InvertedHammer: 7:52pm On Oct 31, 2021
/
Good for them since they failed to admit that they are terrorists and keep pampering them.

How many soldiers have died since 2015 and how many will die before they receive sense? Oga dey Abuja with his sidechics while they are sent out there to be killed like fowls because they want to obey orders like zombies.

/
Re: ISIS Releases Video Of 12-year-old Terrorist Executing Two Nigerian Soldiers by AntiBMC(m): 7:53pm On Oct 31, 2021
Greenback:

And some have nothing to do but look for rats and cockroaches at justice Mary Odili's house,very pathetic.

I tire o. Illegal activities bro. What illegal activity is higher than this one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ISIS Releases Video Of 12-year-old Terrorist Executing Two Nigerian Soldiers by BigYash: 7:54pm On Oct 31, 2021
Genesiis:
My friend who joined the Army back then in 2010 has been offline on Facebook for months. I pray he is safe. God guide all His Children in Nigerian Armed forces.
Wetin he go do for army? Him no dey read news of how Nigerian government dey waste army for their selfish gain.. People sabi gamble with their lives sha o
Re: ISIS Releases Video Of 12-year-old Terrorist Executing Two Nigerian Soldiers by Angelfrost(m): 7:54pm On Oct 31, 2021
Officialgarri:
The only type of news Sahara gets orgasm from....

Well, everyone can't be like Nigerian Army who hides news about their fallen scapegoats (Lower ranking members of the army)... The truth will eventually see the light.
Re: ISIS Releases Video Of 12-year-old Terrorist Executing Two Nigerian Soldiers by Malawian(m): 7:54pm On Oct 31, 2021
AntiBMC:
It is finished.

So this is happening, yet security agents are busy, acting action film with bad scripting in idemilli, anambra state. Woe!

If they bring those soldiers to South East, they will do worse than Boko Haram themselves.

1 Like

Re: ISIS Releases Video Of 12-year-old Terrorist Executing Two Nigerian Soldiers by Ushman333: 7:54pm On Oct 31, 2021
Thunder fire Sowore, an enemy of Nigeria and Sahara.
Re: ISIS Releases Video Of 12-year-old Terrorist Executing Two Nigerian Soldiers by alphaNomega: 7:56pm On Oct 31, 2021
puzzlegate:
Continue trying to hide behind your fingers. Hypocrite !
Have you not observed the trend of reports coming from that group? Sahara reporters are notorious for pushing propaganda and fake news. It's best you get confirmation from other sources.
Re: ISIS Releases Video Of 12-year-old Terrorist Executing Two Nigerian Soldiers by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 31, 2021
Wasky101:

Did you also have this opinion when naija delta militants where pardoned and rewarded with millions of dollars painting Abuja red and black
that's your bowel of kunu
Re: ISIS Releases Video Of 12-year-old Terrorist Executing Two Nigerian Soldiers by puzzlegate(m): 7:57pm On Oct 31, 2021
michoim:
Nonsense. Sahara Reporters again with their evil propaganda...
Not surprised, you can not be a real Nigerian without hating the truth. And that's why your politicians are dealing with you people without any mercy. Evil country, borrow, borrow country !
Re: ISIS Releases Video Of 12-year-old Terrorist Executing Two Nigerian Soldiers by lexy2014: 7:58pm On Oct 31, 2021
adamsmith914:
Hassan Odulake & Femi Otedola are in a quiet battle over the highest share holding in First Bank of Nigeria, I don’t understand what you mean by failed. Maybe you are a failure, no country in the world is an utopia, there will always be failures like you in society that can’t see anything good, so I can’t blame you, even in Geneva they have homeless people.

Still doesn't answer d question:

Are u therefore admitting by your comment that d people I criticise have failed? If by your emotional response u acknowledge that they have failed, why then are u hurt that they are being criticised for failing?

1 Like

Re: ISIS Releases Video Of 12-year-old Terrorist Executing Two Nigerian Soldiers by Abagworo(m): 7:58pm On Oct 31, 2021
perez100:
If this thing happen in the East, many evil Nigerians will begin to wish the entire Igboland genocide. You will be hearing and reading, " Igbo people this and that, the military will level Igboland and those nonsense stuffs.

But here, the satanic and devilish children will not wish genocide on Fulani.

Read these comments through and see nobody is posting revenge this and genocide that.... Let it happen in Igboland, the devilish children will be screaming revenge on anybody they see in the East. Though, I need peace but I cannot condemn my own people.

Your point has always been my point always but some Igbos also lend credence to such wickedness against their ethnic group thinking it will make people view them as the few good ones. In every issue relating to Igbos it is assumed by all other Nigerians that every Igbo must be dealt with and even to the extent of killing innocent people, burning down houses of innocent people and all sorts of atrocities as witnessed recently in Imo State then tag them IPOB while humans that are supposed to have feelings especially people claiming to be from Southwest celebrate it. I feel so bad and ashamed of Nigerians each time they justify deliberate killing of innocent Igbos because they believe every Igbo deserve to die for the sins of a single group.

3 Likes

Re: ISIS Releases Video Of 12-year-old Terrorist Executing Two Nigerian Soldiers by Ashirioluwa: 8:03pm On Oct 31, 2021
The Federal government are busy rehabilitating those boko boys that were captured
Re: ISIS Releases Video Of 12-year-old Terrorist Executing Two Nigerian Soldiers by APCNig: 8:03pm On Oct 31, 2021
AntiBMC:
It is finished.

So this is happening, yet security agents are busy, acting action film with bad scripting in idemilli, anambra state. Woe!

ISIS, ISWAP and Boko Haram are not problems of Nigerian Army. The problems of Nigerian army are IPOB, ESN, Yoruba nation, e.t.c. ISIS, ISWAP and Boko Haram will soon wipe out the while Northern Nigeria.

By the time they do a head count of the useless soldier ants, they will be less than the cross dressers in Nigeria. Ogun kee all of them.

1 Like

Re: ISIS Releases Video Of 12-year-old Terrorist Executing Two Nigerian Soldiers by henryutd(m): 8:04pm On Oct 31, 2021
Always killing innocent people for their blood sucking allah. Judgement awaits you people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ISIS Releases Video Of 12-year-old Terrorist Executing Two Nigerian Soldiers by puzzlegate(m): 8:05pm On Oct 31, 2021
Wasky101:

Did you also have this opinion when naija delta militants where pardoned and rewarded with millions of dollars painting Abuja red and black
Pardoned for doing what ? Asking for what belongs to them ? Niger Delta oil is for all while the Gold in the north is for north only. You think say you get sense ! ......... please scatter this zoo and let every Zombie escape !

2 Likes

Re: ISIS Releases Video Of 12-year-old Terrorist Executing Two Nigerian Soldiers by Pimine: 8:05pm On Oct 31, 2021
adamsmith914:
What is funny? 2 Nigerian soldiers lost their lives so you can type rubbish on social media yet you are happy? They were killed by people if given the opportunity will kill you without thinking. What kind of evil people do we have in Nigeria?
Aswearugaaad

Will you sharaap? If you no understand simple English then keep mute. He's telling you the evils of this current administration wrt their handling of the Boko terrorists and you're talking a truckload of cow dung!
Re: ISIS Releases Video Of 12-year-old Terrorist Executing Two Nigerian Soldiers by sunnymaja(m): 8:06pm On Oct 31, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
This is what Tinubu gave to Nigerians in 2015.
This man will die a very painful death.
Tinubu was not in government in 2015. He left in 2007. So he can't be. By the way, it cannot be the only 2litres vegetable oil he gave, the cash aspect will not be disclosed. Be careful when you curse people because if the person is innocent, the curse may backfire
Re: ISIS Releases Video Of 12-year-old Terrorist Executing Two Nigerian Soldiers by chrismastre5(m): 8:06pm On Oct 31, 2021
MARKone:
I just feel so sorry for this Beautiful country called Nigeria. If mother earth could cry, she'll be shedding a lot of tears for this country, the amount of blood that is spilled on the daily is alarming. The speed at which things deteriorated in this once flourishing country is something to study in higher institution. From Bad Leaders, ISWAP, BOKO Haram, Bandits, Kidnappers, IPOB, Armed Robbers, Cultists, Yahoo Boiz, Policemen, Bad Economy, Horrible Roads... Just one country!
Look at how this Jahidists turned a 12 years old boy who is supposed to be in school into a monster. Omo, surviving in Nigeria should be a show in Netflix.
please stop mentioning IPOB
Re: ISIS Releases Video Of 12-year-old Terrorist Executing Two Nigerian Soldiers by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:06pm On Oct 31, 2021
adamsmith914:
Does CNN show videos of their soldiers held & been killed by Terrorist? Keep wishing evil on Nigeria it will consume you sooner than later & then all you will do is wail & blame someone else other than yourself. You brag as if it is not you the Nigerian soldiers are dying for?

They could be @ home with their own family like you, waiting for another person to sacrifice their own life.
Did I curse Nigerian soldiers or did I wish harm on anybody. The truth about the situation is that the Nigerian government under report the terrorism situation in the North and you are here talking nonsense on whether CNN show video of their soldiers.
It's obvious you find it hard to understand comments and that is why you reply in an unintelligent and foolish manner.
Re: ISIS Releases Video Of 12-year-old Terrorist Executing Two Nigerian Soldiers by Aganju849: 8:07pm On Oct 31, 2021
I lost all compassion for Nigerian soldiers after the Lekki tollgate massacre
Re: ISIS Releases Video Of 12-year-old Terrorist Executing Two Nigerian Soldiers by donprinyo(m): 8:07pm On Oct 31, 2021
Lai Mohammed go soon attack nairaland.com
Re: ISIS Releases Video Of 12-year-old Terrorist Executing Two Nigerian Soldiers by Lxc1: 8:07pm On Oct 31, 2021
Really
Re: ISIS Releases Video Of 12-year-old Terrorist Executing Two Nigerian Soldiers by APCNig: 8:07pm On Oct 31, 2021
Leverage2021:
Doing Allah Work

Quran 47:35

Mohsin Khan: SO BE NOT WEAK AND ASK NOT FOR PEACE (from the enemies of Islam), while you are having the upper hand. ALLAH IS WITH YOU, and will never decrease

Notice Allah said do not ask for peace but Taqiya crew made you believe Islam is a religion of peace

You are not wrong you know, just that you are clever by just a tenth.

Re: ISIS Releases Video Of 12-year-old Terrorist Executing Two Nigerian Soldiers by ogwumgbe: 8:07pm On Oct 31, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Yoruba and fulanis are one.

Their hatred for Igbos is legendary.

They envy the igbos and not hatred
Re: ISIS Releases Video Of 12-year-old Terrorist Executing Two Nigerian Soldiers by Aganju849: 8:08pm On Oct 31, 2021
sunnymaja:

Tinubu was not in government in 2015. He left in 2007. So he can't be. By the way, it cannot be the only 2litres vegetable oil he gave, the cash aspect will not be disclosed. Be careful when you curse people because if the person is innocent, the curse may backfire

He no go give the woman pass 2k
Re: ISIS Releases Video Of 12-year-old Terrorist Executing Two Nigerian Soldiers by Randgist: 8:08pm On Oct 31, 2021
I watched a video interview of one of the police commander in Anambra. Regarding the latest shooting in the market.

He was like, the attackers must be jokers to think they can defeat the combination of Police, Army, Dss, and many other security personnels which i dont even know.
They had Amord tanks and other different types of vehicles and just like he said there were alot of them. It was as though its already state of emergency or there was a war. Good!!

Then what quickly caught my attention was when he mentioned about The Anambra state upcoming Election on the 6th of November. Stating that they are on ground to ensure the people have confident to come out to cast their vote.

Woooo!!!

Do you feel what i feel?

Its all about the Election, not the security of the citizens because their presence are never seen after Elections. BUT Thats by the way!

Now, with the amount of killings always going on in the Northern part of Nigeria. My Question is

Why isnt all the Army, Dss, Police and the others go in full force and fight insurgency in the North. Boko haram and the rest has for years killed and chased villagers out from there homes and we dont see them join forcess to just like they did in Anambra,

We dont see them join forces just like they did when they invaded Nnamdi Kanus home and even killed his dog.

We dont see them join forces just like we saw alll the security forcess guarding lekki toll gate against the peacfull protesters.

We dont see them join forces just like we saw them did few weeks back on Nnamdi Kanu's court day.

Why we never see video evidence of police and Army presense in the Northern part of Nigeria? Even with killings like these on a daily basis?

Too many questions right?

Peace

1 Like

Re: ISIS Releases Video Of 12-year-old Terrorist Executing Two Nigerian Soldiers by adamsmith914: 8:09pm On Oct 31, 2021
Angelfrost:

Well, everyone can't be like Nigerian Army who hides news about their fallen scapegoats (Lower ranking members of the army)... The truth will eventually see the light.
Sure, you don’t help them promote the news.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

President Buhari Leaves Mosque Without Convoy Or Sirens / Everything You Didn't Notice In Buhari's Latest Photos - Ynaija / General Ironsi And Lt Colonel Fajuyi The Day Before They Were Killed (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.