Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,446 members, 7,846,850 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:58 AM

PDP Convention: Why Igbo Presidential Hopefuls Shunned Parade Of Posters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Convention: Why Igbo Presidential Hopefuls Shunned Parade Of Posters (20833 Views)

2023 Presidential Convention: Why PDP May Settle For Wike, Mohammed, Others / 2023 Presidential Hopefuls And Time Wasters (Opinion) / APC Convention: Why Governors Won’t Determine Who Becomes National Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Convention: Why Igbo Presidential Hopefuls Shunned Parade Of Posters by Abemy(m): 4:16pm On Nov 01, 2021
Islie:

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/pdp-convention-why-igbo-presidential-hopefuls-shunned-parade-of-posters/

The write-up and the headline doesn't agree to each other.

MEAN WHILE.

Contact me for weak erection, quick ejaculation, infact any bedmatics problem at all, contact me.

Irregular and painful menstruation, pile, etc. You will be glad you did.
Re: PDP Convention: Why Igbo Presidential Hopefuls Shunned Parade Of Posters by chrismastre5(m): 4:25pm On Nov 01, 2021
TimeTraveller:

Trust me, you can go. No one is holding you. In fact, you are the ones holding yourselves. Just put pressure on your legislatures to move a motion for referendum, we will support you.

Just also leave the lands of the almajiris and their slaves.
oga stop using reverse psychology, do you think am a child, when someone raised the motion in national assembly, what happened, he was shouted down immediately. You people refuse to give us the platform.
Re: PDP Convention: Why Igbo Presidential Hopefuls Shunned Parade Of Posters by TimeTraveller: 4:38pm On Nov 01, 2021
chrismastre5:
oga stop using reverse psychology, do you think am a child, when someone raised the motion in national assembly, what happened, he was shouted down immediately. You people refuse to give us the platform.

Who raised it? Who shouted him down?
Show proof or shut the fuuuck up!

Why can't youths from the east organise an #ENDSARS-like protest in the east to demand a referendum?
If una wan go make una go, nobody gives a Bleep!

1 Like

Re: PDP Convention: Why Igbo Presidential Hopefuls Shunned Parade Of Posters by Coldie(m): 5:57pm On Nov 01, 2021
BeardedMeat:
Yes Kanu and ipob cast you because you be small pikin whose only interested in his regular tea and bread. Rubblsh!
Big pikin whose name interest is to make elephants fly with wings u haven’t told us which century u will get Biafra
Re: PDP Convention: Why Igbo Presidential Hopefuls Shunned Parade Of Posters by BeardedMeat(m): 6:01pm On Nov 01, 2021
Coldie:

Big pikin whose name interest is to make elephants fly with wings u haven’t told us which century u will get Biafra
It may not be in your lifetime, but it will surely happen .
Re: PDP Convention: Why Igbo Presidential Hopefuls Shunned Parade Of Posters by Commentor: 6:02pm On Nov 01, 2021
chrismastre5:
oga stop this taqiyya, 1966 coup why was it different from other coups?, because an Igbo man was the leader and you say hate started with kanu?, Na so una go dey deceive who no get sense

Shut up you dunce.

All you idiots do is regurgitate nonsense thinking you are making sense.

What is the meaning of taqiyya?

What does it mean slowpoke.

Just because you have no ability to reason outside of a those that surround you, all you do is end up an idiot like the rest.

Dumbass.
Re: PDP Convention: Why Igbo Presidential Hopefuls Shunned Parade Of Posters by 1972xy: 6:07pm On Nov 01, 2021
Igbo only makes noise. They are not ready for anything because they are politically very lazy.
They want the presidency on a platter of gold without working for it.
They don't even show readiness for the job .

1 Like

Re: PDP Convention: Why Igbo Presidential Hopefuls Shunned Parade Of Posters by Coldie(m): 6:11pm On Nov 01, 2021
BeardedMeat:
It may not be in your lifetime, but it will surely happen .
Keep sending youths to there deaths and destruction while you keep telling them it won’t be in your lifetime they should keep dieing then what if after all the initial gragra and death Biafra them no see?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Convention: Why Igbo Presidential Hopefuls Shunned Parade Of Posters by BeardedMeat(m): 6:14pm On Nov 01, 2021
Coldie:

Keep sending youths to there deaths and destruction while you keep telling them it won’t be in your lifetime they should keep dieing then what if after all the initial gragra and death Biafra them no see?
But you are still alive nah grin

Weep for your soldiers Boko Haram are frying like little fishes Biko. I'm done. Bye!
Re: PDP Convention: Why Igbo Presidential Hopefuls Shunned Parade Of Posters by Coldie(m): 6:21pm On Nov 01, 2021
BeardedMeat:
But you are still alive nah grin

Weep for your soldiers Boko Haram are frying like little fishes Biko. I'm done. Bye!
You are telling me to weep for soldiers from north east south and west being killed by boko haram?

It seems the videos and images of igbo misguided and deceived youths dieing at the hands of the army doesn’t get to u, they are dieing thinking they are fighting for Biafra that will never come?

2 of us who supposed weep for each other?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Convention: Why Igbo Presidential Hopefuls Shunned Parade Of Posters by Tareq1105: 6:21pm On Nov 01, 2021
Igbos are contented with Vee Pee. And if Tinubu come out now they will start abusing him.

The Igbos want all other zones to hold meeting and concede power to South Yeast. I don't know where that is done.

They are afraid to come out to contest bcoz they believe they are not good enough, and they've not built enough friendship across the bridge to earn them the ticket.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Convention: Why Igbo Presidential Hopefuls Shunned Parade Of Posters by chrismastre5(m): 7:21pm On Nov 01, 2021
Commentor:

Shut up you dunce.

All you idiots do is regurgitate nonsense thinking you are making sense.

What is the meaning of taqiyya?

What does it mean slowpoke.

Just because you have no ability to reason outside of a those that surround you, all you do is end up an idiot like the rest.

Dumbass.
ranting and insults does nothing to me, I have already made my point if you like call me all soughts of names, it wouldn't matter.
Re: PDP Convention: Why Igbo Presidential Hopefuls Shunned Parade Of Posters by Commentor: 8:45pm On Nov 01, 2021
chrismastre5:
ranting and insults does nothing to me, I have already made my point if you like call me all soughts of names, it wouldn't matter.

Dunce.
Re: PDP Convention: Why Igbo Presidential Hopefuls Shunned Parade Of Posters by chrismastre5(m): 9:03pm On Nov 01, 2021
Commentor:

Dunce.
all I know is that you wouldn't go unpunished for whatever you and your federal government is planning in Igbo land
Re: PDP Convention: Why Igbo Presidential Hopefuls Shunned Parade Of Posters by Commentor: 9:20pm On Nov 01, 2021
chrismastre5:
all I know is that you wouldn't go unpunished for whatever you and your federal government is planning in Igbo land

How many non-igbos have been killed by igbos?
Re: PDP Convention: Why Igbo Presidential Hopefuls Shunned Parade Of Posters by chrismastre5(m): 9:23pm On Nov 01, 2021
Commentor:

this is getting old, you kill people and say it's Igbo people that are killing their fellow igbos. Let me repeat this for the last time, you and the federal government will never go unpunished.
Re: PDP Convention: Why Igbo Presidential Hopefuls Shunned Parade Of Posters by Commentor: 9:32pm On Nov 01, 2021
chrismastre5:
this is getting old, you kill people and say it's Igbo people that are killing their fellow igbos. Let me repeat this for the last time, you and the federal government will never go unpunished.

Do your worst.

After all, all you would do is get to Abagana and kill another set of Igbo citizens.

Abi you fit try am for another place?
Re: PDP Convention: Why Igbo Presidential Hopefuls Shunned Parade Of Posters by justified007: 9:39pm On Nov 01, 2021
Commentor:
People loved Ekwueme.

The younger generation had no hate for Igbos until Nnamdi Kanu started his broadcast.

Many people even thought he was a joker until they realised how much of the Okada riders, artisans, shop attendants had drank his Kool-Aid.

Worse was how the elite refused to muffle his voice but tacitly gave him a megaphone to continue with his hate speech.

Anyway, there's a price to pay for one's actions.

Peter Obi actually started the madness when he referred to AC ( Action Congress) as an Amala and ewedu party . He also turned around to ethnicized the relocation of some destitutes from Lagos to Anambra .

Though we've always been throwing gbasgbos between the east and the west but Peter Obi singlehandedly institutionalized the ethnic tension

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Convention: Why Igbo Presidential Hopefuls Shunned Parade Of Posters by rickyrex(m): 10:07pm On Nov 01, 2021
Terrier99:

Apc offered you Senate Presidency, all you had to do was vote Ngige as Senator let him take the seat
You Igbos refused.

If Apc zones the Presidency to the South East today, you Igbos will still betray the APC and vote PDP. You've always said it.

If you want Presidency, go and ask PDP you Igbos served slavishly for the last 23 years.
you make it sounds as if Igbo own pdp. You did not make any valid point here. So if pdp zone it to the East, igbos will not betray it abi. This same apc that could not deliver a single promise... I wonder who will even want to associate himself with them. If pdp had gotten it right nobody will ever know apc.
Re: PDP Convention: Why Igbo Presidential Hopefuls Shunned Parade Of Posters by Indabawa1987: 2:06am On Nov 02, 2021
Igbos has no credible candidate who can contest against formidable northern candidates, I think they will probably contest at the mirage nation called Bia-fraud which was already put in the circle by our vibrant and energetic PMB, who will handed over the mantle of 9ja leadership to another icon called Jagaban Borgu comes May 2023 by God grace, may almighty God bless the union and excluded the Dotian so that they will remain in the circle forever, as they were curse by the Udemba,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Convention: Why Igbo Presidential Hopefuls Shunned Parade Of Posters by Indabawa1987: 2:12am On Nov 02, 2021
Bia-fraud is mirage as the were placed in the circle by our able and energetic PMB
Re: PDP Convention: Why Igbo Presidential Hopefuls Shunned Parade Of Posters by 1490ninety: 7:40am On Nov 02, 2021
[s]
Commentor:

Do your worst.

After all, all you would do is get to Abagana and kill another set of Igbo citizens.

Abi you fit try am for another place?
[/s]
Re: PDP Convention: Why Igbo Presidential Hopefuls Shunned Parade Of Posters by 1490ninety: 7:42am On Nov 02, 2021
[s]
Commentor:

[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bisi Akande: Nigerians Are Fraudulent, Cheaters, Yet They Still Blame Buhari / Swearing-in Of Ministers By President Tinubu / Dankwambo Visits Abia State; Inspects Projects With Governor Ikpeazu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.