Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,779 members, 7,851,648 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:15 AM

High School Boy Proposes To Girlfriend During Class Hours [WATCH] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / High School Boy Proposes To Girlfriend During Class Hours [WATCH] (418 Views)

Turkish Soldier Proposes To Girlfriend During Oath Ceremony; Generals Applaud / Secondary School Boy Proposes To Classmate (Photos, Video) / 16-year-old South African Boy Proposes To His 15-year-old Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

High School Boy Proposes To Girlfriend During Class Hours [WATCH] by kimcastropiihnh: 12:06pm On Nov 01, 2021
A video has gone viral on social media showing two high school students taking the next step in their relationship.

It appears high school relationships are getting pretty serious. Well, at least if you go by a recent video that blew up on social media

The video captures the young boy believed to be in his teenage proposing to his girlfriend during class hours.

The young loverboy could be seen standing with his lover who happens to be in the same school.

The guy then pulls out a ring and puts it on the lady’s finger. They sealed their lover with a passionate kiss.

Watch the video below:
https://loadedpulse.com/high-school-boy-proposes-to-girlfriend-during-class-hours-watch/

Re: High School Boy Proposes To Girlfriend During Class Hours [WATCH] by Harrykn: 12:09pm On Nov 01, 2021
Shey nor be this 9ja cus I know say nor be Nigeria e happen

(1) (Reply)

Ladies In A First Relationship In Their Mid 20s / I Need A Mature Woman To Marry / How I Use To Celebrate Valentine For The Past Many Years.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.