Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

GEJ To Visit OBAMA At The White House On 8th June 2011 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ To Visit OBAMA At The White House On 8th June 2011 (4703 Views)

Photos - See 'THE BEAST' That Was Used To Pick Up Obama At The Airport. / Buhari, Obama & VP Joe Biden With Nigerian Delegation At The White House (Photo) / Bukola Saraki Is The Senate President Of The 8th NASS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ To Visit OBAMA At The White House On 8th June 2011 by Nobody: 8:33am On Jun 05, 2011
lmao, this guy needs some sleeping injection, come una no they go church??
Re: GEJ To Visit OBAMA At The White House On 8th June 2011 by Onyocha: 8:53am On Jun 05, 2011
what is Jonathan going to do in washington other than to take orders from obama on america's expectations?

even the timing of the visit says something.we should be very careful and know that the americans have plans for Nigeria.the visit is barely a month after the inauguration of Jonathan.Jonathan is visiting to take orders.like i said,we should be careful and watch what this visit will produce.we should expect more bad times to come from it for Nigeria.
Re: GEJ To Visit OBAMA At The White House On 8th June 2011 by dasa: 8:55am On Jun 05, 2011
Before you jump to conclusions. America buys the bulk of our oil and is very important to our economy. i believe this has something to do with PIB. that bill will affect the USA and he has to explain why it will be passed in person.
Re: GEJ To Visit OBAMA At The White House On 8th June 2011 by Onyocha: 9:03am On Jun 05, 2011
dasa:

Before you jump to conclusions. America buys the bulk of our oil and is very important to our economy. i believe this has something to do with PIB. that bill will affect the USA and he has to explain why it will be passed in person.

i dont think any oil producing country needs to beg america or any country to buy its oil.oil is not charcoal or peanuts.america has fought wars for the sake of oil.

and does it make sense that our president must explain to another president why he thinks a bill must be passed in Nigeria?that is so humiliating if you're right.when would obama or any foreign president explain to Nigeria why a bill must be passed in their country?not even fellow west african/ecowas presidents would do that.
Re: GEJ To Visit OBAMA At The White House On 8th June 2011 by matoyeh(m): 9:06am On Jun 05, 2011
Lets see what wil hapn. I call on Jesus Christ of Nazareth to intervene.

Re: GEJ To Visit OBAMA At The White House On 8th June 2011 by daroz(m): 2:24pm On Jun 05, 2011
Musiwa, :

because most members of the nigeria army support my plan to save life. look they are the one who are going to victim of this. and they will kill him if he does not play along, they dont give a poo. because he is risking the life of 150 million in a civil war.

You see over 70% of nigeria are lock out in this show. and many of them are upset. the 3 major tribe are yorubas, igbo, hausa/fulani, which are over 70% of the nigeria population. and they are all piss off at this moment. and when a president have the confident of less than 30% of his nation. he lost out. that why I can tell you some people ran for election that knows me. so that it will be easy to pull this said area out of nigeria.

to show you. every state governor in edo,delta and yorubaland will agree. I know so.

You can see what they are doing to the governor of ogun state, a supporter of Jonathan. he ran away. most of the supporter of jonathan already ran away. because people are mad at the moment in Nigeria. and other governor too.

It boils down to either his selfishness or the life of millions of nigerian. It is a hard decision, but he has to make it, to remove edo,delta and yorubas , if not the north will never agree to the satellite picture. you can see them bomb people. I can tell you. like BBC said. those bomb came from members of the nigeria army, I am 100% sure.

that why the Yoruba members of the nigeria military also are reading this , they also took this picture to show solidarity to my causes to save the lifes of 150 millions. it is tearing the army apart.

99% of the Yoruba people in the army seen the satellite pictures, will never support Jonathan Goodluck one Nigeria. Igbo in the army 99% will not support jonathan One nigeria because of the satellite picture. 99% of the hausa/fulani. will never support one nigeria. This satellite pictures are tearing our lifes as a people.

I am telling you, the Yoruba in the nigeria military took this pictures to prove a point that the USA went to space. May be Obama can take Jonathan to the space centre and see for himself. You see in nigeria, they do not believe people can go to space. they think is Hollywood film. this is why we have problem.

the nigeria army are going to be victim of a civil war. do you know anyone who want to die for Jonathan or one nigeria. Nobody. if he does not remove edo,delta and yoruba, the military has no choice than take over from him. Because he will be failing to protect the life of civilian 150 million. it is a hard decision to take.

This mad man is here again, I wonder why he is still allowed to post freely on this forum.
Re: GEJ To Visit OBAMA At The White House On 8th June 2011 by owobokiri(m): 5:39pm On Jun 05, 2011
It is all about Libya. Nigeria will recognize the Libyan rebels after this visit. Jonathan thinks Obama is the Jesus we have been waiting for. Whenever he meets a western politician, he looks star-struck. Have you heard him quote Aljazeera and CNN as if he is quoting the bible? He doesnt understand international politics. This is a swamp president and we are stuck with him for anotheer 4 years. There was a bomb blast in Abuja, instead of upgrading his police abilities to investigate such crimes, Jonathan invited the FBI. I guess if there is a coup attempt in Nigeria, he will invite the KGB and the CIA to open up offices at the presidency. Sarkozy and co ordered him around on Ivory Coast and they are doing so again on Libya. Jonathan lacks self confidence. He thinks the presidency is all about visiting states with elaborate welcome ceremonies full of half dressed damsels dancing provactively at the airports. This loose cannon is supposed to be the president of Otueke Town Union and not a president of almost 200 million people.
Re: GEJ To Visit OBAMA At The White House On 8th June 2011 by Sunofgod(m): 5:50pm On Jun 05, 2011
Like its today GEJ started recieving orders from Washington:

He'll probably return with some 'Goldman Sach' guys Obama recommended to destroy run Nigeria

[img]http://guineaoye.files./2010/02/bushcondiafrica.jpg?w=600&h=354[/img]
Re: GEJ To Visit OBAMA At The White House On 8th June 2011 by MMM2(m): 7:52pm On Jun 05, 2011
safe
journey gej.
Re: GEJ To Visit OBAMA At The White House On 8th June 2011 by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 05, 2011
LOL LOL LOL, this musiwa guy, always make me laugh out loud, never fails to amuse me, am very sure, him and becomerich are family, or it the same person with two accounts
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: GEJ To Visit OBAMA At The White House On 8th June 2011 by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jun 05, 2011
dasa:

MOre, like we are no longer colonized, by britain, but USA, now
well i guess it about time, we colonize one of these african countries, if Usa, wants to colonize us sa
maybe we can save ourselves frm being colonize,
Re: GEJ To Visit OBAMA At The White House On 8th June 2011 by aribisala0(m): 9:09pm On Jun 05, 2011
if you want to figure out what is going on. think; what is in it for america.
nobody gives anything away for free
Re: GEJ To Visit OBAMA At The White House On 8th June 2011 by cap28: 9:45pm On Jun 05, 2011
clueless US puppet Goodluck Jonathan is on his way to the US to thank his american puppet masters for helping him rig his way into office, he did everything they asked of him like voting in favour of the no fly zone over libya and thereby throwing a fellow african nation to the murderous vampires known as britain, america and france and then sending troops to ivory coast at the requesst of Sarkozy, as a token of their gratitude they have helped him into office and turned a blind eye to his corrupt past, but the day of reckoning must surely come for his greed and wickedness.

The commentator on this video really sums up the kind of shameless sell out we have as a president:

[flash=300,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEgzh8akIC0&feature/channel_video_title[/flash]
Re: GEJ To Visit OBAMA At The White House On 8th June 2011 by isalegan2: 5:27am On Jun 06, 2011
blacksta:

thread ruined by Musiwa  - na wa oooo - i am very sure Seun is tired of this chap  shocked

grin

This "Musiwa. ." with 2 dots isn't the Musiwa/Matemate/Becomerich of old, is he?  Never seen that one be anywhere close to being coherent.  The writing style is so different, even the words and phrases.
Re: GEJ To Visit OBAMA At The White House On 8th June 2011 by martinosi: 2:09pm On Jun 06, 2011
cap28:

clueless US puppet Goodluck Jonathan is on his way to the US to thank his american puppet masters for helping him rig his way into office, he did everything they asked of him like voting in favour of the no fly zone over libya and thereby throwing a fellow african nation to the murderous vampires known as britain, america and france and then sending troops to ivory coast at the requesst of Sarkozy, as a token of their gratitude they have helped him into office and turned a blind eye to his corrupt past, but the day of reckoning must surely come for his greed and wickedness.

The commentator on this video really sums up the kind of shameless sell out we have as a president:

[flash=300,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEgzh8akIC0&feature/channel_video_title[/flash]

Is it becoming a fashion/trend that most of the
former french colonies in africa, the presidents
are all marrying white women. hmmm interesting,
Re: GEJ To Visit OBAMA At The White House On 8th June 2011 by martinosi: 2:12pm On Jun 06, 2011
Sun of god:

Like its today GEJ started recieving orders from Washington:

He'll probably return with some 'Goldman Sach' guys Obama recommended to destroy run Nigeria

[img]http://guineaoye.files./2010/02/bushcondiafrica.jpg?w=600&h=354[/img]

ROFLMAO!!! you really hit the nail on the head ! They cant handle the truth,
Re: GEJ To Visit OBAMA At The White House On 8th June 2011 by OAM4J: 10:48pm On Jun 07, 2011
smiley
Re: GEJ To Visit OBAMA At The White House On 8th June 2011 by cap28: 7:50pm On Jun 10, 2011
martinosi:

Is it becoming a fashion/trend that most of the
former french colonies in africa, the presidents
are all marrying white women. hmmm interesting,

You are absolutely correct my man, watch this clip in which the commentator makes the same observation, he also goes further to state that these african heads of state that marry white women are always betrayers of their nation and their people eg Ouattara and now this old fool Wade of Senegal, Bongo of Gabon's wife also looks either mixed race or white im not sure,but you will find that there is a disproportionate number of francophone puppets married to white or mixed race women.  The commentator asks the very telling question: have you ever seen or heard of a western head of state that is married to a black woman?

It appears that these african puppets are so much easier to manipulate when their spouses are white or mixed race -

[flash=200,200]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvZLlEFRWkU[/flash]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amazing Side Of America That The Americans Will Never Show To The World / Breaking News: Jimoh Ibrahim(PDP) & Olusola Oke(PDP) Decamped To APC? / Election Results In Ochiri Ward, PH, Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.