Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,961 members, 7,956,612 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:12 PM

Photos - See 'THE BEAST' That Was Used To Pick Up Obama At The Airport. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos - See 'THE BEAST' That Was Used To Pick Up Obama At The Airport. (7951 Views)

The Presidential Cars That Waited For President Buhari At The Airport / Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money / Toyin Saraki With Michelle And Barack Obama At The White House. PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos - See 'THE BEAST' That Was Used To Pick Up Obama At The Airport. by Berrypie(f): 7:38pm On Jul 24, 2015
Obama has arrived Kenya. A limousine with bullet proof glass nicknamed 'The Beast' arrived the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport in Nairobi to pick him up.The car, which was flown in from the US, has eight-inch thick steel plates, five-inch thick bulletproof glass, Kevlar-reinforced tyres, and a presidential blood bank in the boot, according to AFP news agency.

http://www.lindaikeji..com/2015/07/the-beast-arrives-kenya-airport-to-pick.html

Re: Photos - See 'THE BEAST' That Was Used To Pick Up Obama At The Airport. by fulanimafia: 7:43pm On Jul 24, 2015
Berrypie permit me to contribute these interior photos...

2 Likes

Re: Photos - See 'THE BEAST' That Was Used To Pick Up Obama At The Airport. by cherylsmith(f): 8:13pm On Jul 24, 2015
Hmm
Re: Photos - See 'THE BEAST' That Was Used To Pick Up Obama At The Airport. by realborn(m): 8:31pm On Jul 24, 2015
D driver sef must be a beast. smiley
Re: Photos - See 'THE BEAST' That Was Used To Pick Up Obama At The Airport. by Demmocrats(m): 8:34pm On Jul 24, 2015
Re: Photos - See 'THE BEAST' That Was Used To Pick Up Obama At The Airport. by zanotti: 8:35pm On Jul 24, 2015
Shit!
Re: Photos - See 'THE BEAST' That Was Used To Pick Up Obama At The Airport. by Demmocrats(m): 8:36pm On Jul 24, 2015
fulanimafia:
Interior photos

Why did you pick the pics from different places in the world Obama visited. The pics you uploaded are not current Obama pics in Kenya you lied bro.
www.
Re: Photos - See 'THE BEAST' That Was Used To Pick Up Obama At The Airport. by Berrypie(f): 8:54pm On Jul 24, 2015
Are you sure these pictures are recent
fulanimafia:
Interior photos

Re: Photos - See 'THE BEAST' That Was Used To Pick Up Obama At The Airport. by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 24, 2015
Power rocks
Re: Photos - See 'THE BEAST' That Was Used To Pick Up Obama At The Airport. by fulanimafia: 9:17pm On Jul 24, 2015
Demmocrats:

Why did you pick the pics from different places in the world Obama visited. The pics you uploaded are not current Obama pics in Kenya you lied bro.
www.

I never said it was Kenya fam, just contributing to a thread about "the beast".

3 Likes

Re: Photos - See 'THE BEAST' That Was Used To Pick Up Obama At The Airport. by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 24, 2015
Good one
Re: Photos - See 'THE BEAST' That Was Used To Pick Up Obama At The Airport. by ikbnice(m): 9:42pm On Jul 24, 2015
security measures. What else do you expect when there are terrorists everywhere.
Re: Photos - See 'THE BEAST' That Was Used To Pick Up Obama At The Airport. by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 24, 2015
This Mohamm€d Baraam Obama has just killed the chances of an aspiring vibrant black President in the name of Dr. Ben Carson. angry
Re: Photos - See 'THE BEAST' That Was Used To Pick Up Obama At The Airport. by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 24, 2015
IdiAmin1:
This Mohamm€d Baraam Obama has just killed the chances of an aspiring vibrant black President in the name of Dr. Ben Carson. angry
Carson never had a chance and wld never, Christianity is not the only quality one need to rule America. One must be able to navigate through the cocktail of race ,economic ,ideological,educational and religious lines. Obama did that perfectly. So far Carson has founded even Clinton is a big pile of floundering.

1 Like

Re: Photos - See 'THE BEAST' That Was Used To Pick Up Obama At The Airport. by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 24, 2015
I watched a documentary about how they fly the cars for his convoy ahead to whichever country the POTUS is visiting and I was amazed. Being an advanced country really has it's perks.

1 Like

Re: Photos - See 'THE BEAST' That Was Used To Pick Up Obama At The Airport. by Readonee35L(m): 10:48pm On Jul 24, 2015
is this recent or u just grab this pictures from somewhere
imagine the old phones in that picture
na obama one they use Blackberry pearl abi na curve 2
Re: Photos - See 'THE BEAST' That Was Used To Pick Up Obama At The Airport. by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 24, 2015
zanotti:
Shit!
Are you sure you are not the poo?
Re: Photos - See 'THE BEAST' That Was Used To Pick Up Obama At The Airport. by Abbey2sam(m): 11:11pm On Jul 24, 2015
Demmocrats:

www.

are we talking about Kenya here or are we talking about the car "beast" he showed us the interior which the op obviously didn't
and you called him a liar

you be olodo
Re: Photos - See 'THE BEAST' That Was Used To Pick Up Obama At The Airport. by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jul 24, 2015
Na wa o!
"THE BEAST" is the nickname for american presidents official car and it was probably flown in with the Airforce 1 presidential plane. I wonder how pictures of the car he's been using for almost 8 years now suddenly became newsworthy.

1 Like

Re: Photos - See 'THE BEAST' That Was Used To Pick Up Obama At The Airport. by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:19pm On Jul 24, 2015
Let me contribute the picture illustration of the beast

3 Likes

Re: Photos - See 'THE BEAST' That Was Used To Pick Up Obama At The Airport. by ApexTitan(m): 11:30pm On Jul 24, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
Let me contribute the picture illustration of the breast

Breàst kwa. cheesy
Re: Photos - See 'THE BEAST' That Was Used To Pick Up Obama At The Airport. by benuejosh: 11:33pm On Jul 24, 2015
Beast? I was anticipating to see a wild and strange animal. Well our very own INNOSON Motors can produce that.

1 Like

Re: Photos - See 'THE BEAST' That Was Used To Pick Up Obama At The Airport. by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:44pm On Jul 24, 2015
ApexTitan:

Breàst kwa. cheesy
lol no mind my naughty mind
Re: Photos - See 'THE BEAST' That Was Used To Pick Up Obama At The Airport. by kelvine(m): 11:49pm On Jul 24, 2015
Now this is swag. Little wonder PA attempted to ''hug'' the car.
Re: Photos - See 'THE BEAST' That Was Used To Pick Up Obama At The Airport. by Segadem(m): 12:01am On Jul 25, 2015
no be four tyres he dhey use like my own,no be petrol he dhey use abi na blood he dhey use ni?
Re: Photos - See 'THE BEAST' That Was Used To Pick Up Obama At The Airport. by mazeech: 12:33am On Jul 25, 2015
President Barack Obama is not expected to visit the tiny village of Kogelo during his tour of Kenya, but witch doctor John Dimo said he tossed shells and animal bones on the ground and says Obama must visit his family village.

Kogelo is the home of Mama Sarah Obama, 95, Obama's step-grandmother, and the burial place of Barack Obama Sr., his father. "The results indicate that Obama will come to Kogelo," Dimo told a circle of residents this month as they observed his fortune telling ritual. "It's a big secret, and he need not tell anybody that he will be visiting his ancestral home."

The witch doctor said he predicted that Obama will become US president, and he became. Now he said Obama must visit village!!! cheesy grin

Lol, Do you think Obama will visit as he said

Read more, see other photos and watch video-

https://www.mazech.com/witch_doctor_and_obama%27s_visit

https://www.nairaland.com/2474977/obama-kenya-witch-doctor-tosses

Re: Photos - See 'THE BEAST' That Was Used To Pick Up Obama At The Airport. by kenedy175(m): 12:51am On Jul 25, 2015
They even had to fly in the car from US. That's serious.

I also own a Cadillac sha Code name HERCULES smiley
Re: Photos - See 'THE BEAST' That Was Used To Pick Up Obama At The Airport. by seunny4lif(m): 1:01am On Jul 25, 2015
;Dy
Re: Photos - See 'THE BEAST' That Was Used To Pick Up Obama At The Airport. by seunny4lif(m): 1:02am On Jul 25, 2015
grin grin
mazeech:
President Barack Obama is not expected to visit the tiny village of Kogelo during his tour of Kenya, but witch doctor John Dimo said he tossed shells and animal bones on the ground and says Obama must visit his family village.

Kogelo is the home of Mama Sarah Obama, 95, Obama's step-grandmother, and the burial place of Barack Obama Sr., his father. "The results indicate that Obama will come to Kogelo," Dimo told a circle of residents this month as they observed his fortune telling ritual. "It's a big secret, and he need not tell anybody that he will be visiting his ancestral home."

The witch doctor said he predicted that Obama will become US president, and he became. Now he said Obama must visit village!!! cheesy grin

Lol, Do you think Obama will visit as he said

Read more, see other photos and watch video-

https://www.mazech.com/witch_doctor_and_obama%27s_visit

https://www.nairaland.com/2474977/obama-kenya-witch-doctor-tosses
Re: Photos - See 'THE BEAST' That Was Used To Pick Up Obama At The Airport. by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 29, 2015
Coming back to why the car, the BEAST doesn't freak me. I said the TRIANGULAR wheel. You may say I am mad. HOW CAN IT BE SO? A TRIANGULAR WHEEL Well is a man marrying a man and a woman marrying a woman not enough MADNESS?

I WAS ONLY PUNCHING FOR A POINT BY NOT BEING FREAKED BY THE BEAST BEING ON CIRCULAR WHEELS. Its normalcy!

SAME SEX MARRIAGE IS DEFINATELY ABNORMAL AND IRRITATING.

ITS TIME TO WAKE UP!!!
Re: Photos - See 'THE BEAST' That Was Used To Pick Up Obama At The Airport. by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 29, 2015
While we all seem carried away by the BEAST.

We must make a choice betweeen : THE SHIT or THE JUICE

A PREFACE: "There was however a mild drama when the Personal Assistant to Kenya President Uhuru, Jomo Gecaga decided to pose by the powerful wonder wheel that brought President Obama from the airport. He was chased away by US security as he posed by President Obama’s limousine to take the second photo.😜 BUSHMAN

MAIN SUBJECT:
😃 funny really. I read the news and felt embarrassed..... the FOOL just reduced himself to having a bragging right among his fellow NUMSKULLS friends.

Instead of keeping a straight and frank even frowning face against the agents of EVIL as his country is about to be properly invited, initiated perhaps invaded by the ACT OF SODOMY.

Our world is BURNING and about to be totally engulf by the embracement of the dirty hole where SHIT comes out from.

What an EMPTY HEAD the P.A is.👎

Hv checked out car called the BEAST. I didn't have to spend much time doing so. The moment I saw it on CIRCULAR wheels and not TRANGULAR wheels it didn't matter anymore.

The BEAST moves on circular wheels just as the first car ever invented by man.

A triangular wheel will freak out. Woww!!!😮

NA SO I GO RUN GO HUG THE BEAST.💃🏃💨 My sweetieeeeeeeeee!😘

To be frank its all a demonstration of American IMPERIALISM and that 'MONKEY' who may soon be FIRED danced to the beat of the BEAST. Making a ridicule of himself, his country, Africa and the BLACK MAN who has choosen to remain a senseless CONSUMER.

Na Monkey see another kind of banana wey he never see so e begin to jump. Ode!

Won't a man like this be ready to open his Nyansssssh for Obama anytime soon to have a POKE. A beastful affair to own a beast. That is the gospel Obama came to preach and has been preaching. Which the unreasonable PA instead of standing on his FEET against, but was dancing a fool's dance. What a drama from the continent of the BLACK RACE. We don't learn do we? *note that am not into all this skin color pride, but the TRUTH must be told. I don't mind if you are an Albino all that matters is if you are mindful.

Well, President Obama has told Presindent Buhari. 'NO HOMO, NO AMMO'. No ammunination for you except you open your Nynasssssh.

We are so much driven by MATERILISM in Africa that a whole PA to the president of a whole country forgot his LOYALTY and took upon him a fake life that most of are LIVING. Na him papa car?

If anyone wants his master dead all that is needed is to promise the PA a gift of the BEAST. A lot of people have betrayed others' trust for far less VANITY.

The imperialist keep on impressing us with their TECHNOLOGY while enslaving us with their IMMORALITY.

Didnt Kings and Queens sell our fathers to PHYSICAL slavery in the far past. All for being so freaked out by a presentation of an ordinary MIRROR as gift. To see their ugly faces while the Whitemen who should have respected the HUMAN DIGNITY by being responsible beings because the enjoy certain privileges their supposed host Africa did not and do not today.

When shall humans start to be their brothers keeper?

Yes! They have and are still the BEAST causing wahala along side the FOOLS who patronize and befriend them intimately. Just has Saddam Hussein did before a FRIENDS became FOES.

Let us not be surprise that at the very moment, their are African Leaders and great Merchants, in Africa, infact Nigeria who are ready to spend all the have in acquring this BEAST or something very close just for a BRAG.

While Africa remains decorated with POVERTY as if a birth right. A necklace hanging on top of our chest, a collar bone shoot out like a bow.

Where is the loyalty when a P.A to a President of a country such as Kenya not a servant to the king of IBADAN can be so distracted by CIRCULAR WHEELS.

So, they invited President Buhari to the White House thinking he is a FREAK that will be carried away by a WHITE HOUSE.

Is it a privilege to dine with the American President in the White house? Something out of the ordinary? Is that the feeling?

Why not us invite Obama too, to Aso rock so he can come rock one of the TOILETS in the Villa. Since his head is full of SHIT preaching THE GOSPEL OF SODOMY AND GOMARRAH.

"The US Foreign Military Financing program supplies arms (directly and through partners like Qatar and Israel) to the worst violators, most repressive and. most tyrannical governments like Israel ( the country that have perhaps the most human right and UN resolution violations in world history ), Saudi Arabia. Libyan rebels – arms which are used by ISIS and Boko Haram today, active conflict embroiled
nations like Uzbekistan, Chad ,Colombia, Ethiopia, Pakistan , and too many others to mention.

When they block you, it’s some more serious BEEF than the conduct of your military. WHEN THEY BAR YOU, THEY WANT YOU TO OPEN YOUR NYASH.

By Buhari’s departing remarks, it was clear he was DISAPPOINTED".

This disappointment will in sha Allah only be for a while if we care to start putting our TRUST in GOD. We are a very unGodly people. We live on telling LIES and STEALING. Thief na Ole whether with gun or the pen.

President Buhari of the Federal Republic of Nigeria didn't bow to these TAGHUT, the BEAST. He gave it STRAIGHT to them at the US Institute of Peace (USIP) meeting, telling how the US had blood on its hands for declining to sell Nigeria weapons through the years on “UNCERTIFIED ACCUSATTIONS OF MILLITARY. ABUSE” while watching thousands of Nigerians die.

Ain't they, they one's that have been giving birth to TERRORIST and breast feeding TERRORISM inorder to frighen the world to submission.

So Obama If we no open our NYASH no HELP be that abi?! 😎

Obama ronti omo eni ti je o! Baba re ko kin shei OMO ALE. (Meaning Obama remember the son of who you are. Your father ain't a bastard)

President Buhari was wise to have asked for help with a conditional request that NO STRINGS should be attached to it if the U.S.A chooses to grant us our wish. Which all that the USA would need do is to tell their KILLER SQUAD to stop spilling blood. The least is to bar them from getting access to funds and weaponry. *An uncertified accussation you think?

So, said the Sodomy preacher Barak Obama: "Today is a big step in our march towards EQUALITY. Gay and Lesbians couples now have the right to marry just like anyone else"

President Obama further said while legitimizing a lust for INSANITY and INSENSITIVITY from his rusted heart. " WE ARE ALL CREATED EQUALS"

Was that the reason why the P.A to the President of Kenya was chased from Posing with your CIRCULAR WHEEL? Is that the demonstration of "we are all created equal" Why all this delusion about EQUALITY? Is a Master equal to his Slave?

Is SHIT equal to JUICE. Mr soakaway brain President Obama? The man who walks on his face is definately not the same as the man who walks on his feet. The best of them are they men and women who have taken their STAND against embracing SHIT HOLES. How sick can anyone created by God be if EQUALITY is what is always dangled before our eyes by these DELUDED FOOLS that want nothing except to remaining OPPESSORS, MISCHIEF. MAKERS and MISLEADERS of the human soul.

All men are equal. Who says Its all an ILLUSION!!!

Mr. Sicko Obama and his SICK followers. If you think you are TOO far gone, with a harden heart, A CRIMINAL, AN IMMORALIST. What it means is that you have only signed your SOUL TO HELL. Harsh but TRUE!

I have personaly being studying the premise to your argument and have DESTROYED it from the ground LEVEL before you even get the CHANCE to register your SICK PATHETIC IDEAS that has popped up in your NUMSKULL, EMPTY HEAD.

Your head is not really empty, sir but full of SHIT and RUBBISH. The reason why its hard to getting any good into an EMPTY HEAD.

WORDS DOES TRAVEL FARTHER AND FASTER THAN ANY KIND OF MISSILE, WHETHER BALLISTIC, CRUISE OR SCOT.

I hope my words hits your brain soon and be rest ASSURED that we won't fold our hands and watch you lead humanity to fall over the Cliff. We will continue to tell the TRUTH, work with the TRUTH, walk on the path of RIGHTEOUSNESS and keep ENLIGTHENING people about the TRUTH.

"A woman, LINDA BARNETTE, who has been issuing marriage licenses in Mississippi for 24 years, took a STAND following
passage of the same sex law by the US Supreme Court".

She told Fox News: “I choose to obey God rather than man. I am a follower of Christ and I believe strongly that the Bible is my final authority. The Bible teaches that a marriage is to be between a man and a woman. Therefore
because of the recent, ruling of the U.S. Supreme Court, I can no longer fulfill my duties as Circuit Clerk and issue marriage licenses to same sex couples.”

Islam forbids this madness, HOMOSEXUALITY, in every inch of proxymity any one may want to twist the Quran to fitting these ungodly LUST. Even though the celebration of Gays marriages are being wedded proudly in some Churches and infact an Old Church as the Anglican church that wedded Gay Bishops does not by an inch define it as the teaching of CHRIST.

Linda Barnette further said: “I told my supervisors a while back if it happened, I would tender my resignation. I had already decided in my heart that I could not issue marriage licenses to same sex couples. It’s my Christian belief. As a follower of Christ, I could not do it. The Bible teaches it is contrary to His plan.”

The Zimbabwean president, Robert Mugabe, in criticism of the
law and to prove a point, asked for President Barrack Obama's hands in marriage. 👊

Even at over 90 years of age. He , President Robert Mugabe is not enticed by a hole where SHIT comes out from our body to substituting where SWEET LUSCIOUS AND INFACT LUSTROUS JUICE is manufactured for the SHIT HOLE.

The creator of both the foul smelling, SHIT and the SWEET JUICE is GOD and NOR EVEN SATAN IS A GAY FOR THAT MATTER.

But he is GAY when he sees us behave lustfully in VANITY. Gay because the original meaning of the word GAY word is HAPPY, CHEEERFUL. I am gay used to mean I am happy. But see how these very innocent a word has become BASTARDIZED.

HOW CAN WE FIND HAPPINESS IN A WORLD THAT HAS CHOOSEN TO ABUSE HAPPINESS? HOW? THERE CAN BE NO HAPPINESS FOR US UNTIL WE STOP BEING DELIBRATELY CRAZY .

My brothers and sisters where do you STAND? For the SHIT or for the JUICE?

I am advicing the people of the world, don't at any time embrace the SHIT that is NAJASA, dirty but the SWEET LUSCIOUS JUICE that is naturally meant for us all acquired through a legal, moral frame work called MARRIAGE and not outside of WEDDLOCK.

Do we want a future where our children or grand children will come back from school and when we ask them what did you learn at school today? The say "dad - mum, we learnt a new word" so we ask "what word my little angel?" And innocently they say "Marriage". "Our teacher said MARRIAGE is the union between a man and a woman, a man and a man, a woman and a woman"

Hmm!!! Is this the "big step to our march (as sane human beings) towards EQUALITY"? WHAT NONSENSE TALK BY A KENYAN BORN.

This is a march to the RUINATION of mankind. Should we count ourselves lucky because BRIME STONES have not rainned from heaven and buried us all alive like it did with the city of Sodom and Gomarrah?

Or We should be looking forward to the worst of PUNISHMENT that awaits in the hereafter for being participant, promoters of this GREAT SIN and not its prohibitors.

And since, what prompted this writing is the cicular wheel called BEAST and the drama by the P.A. to the President of Kenyan.

Humanity may continue to marching in this wrong direction and some day we shall have publish DICTIONARIES that not only define marriage as a union between same Sex but between a man and his dog, or his donkey or a woman and her pussy cat. All called BEASTIALITY. Its a sure step after this. Condoms use to be an hidden sale. A private affair by family men because at least there was some SANITY then but today it in DANGLED in front of our innocent children as if it chocolate or biscuit. It is being Advertised on TV and promoted every where in the name of prevention of H.I.V. Not encouragement of abstainace which is a SURE CURE.

A man is created for a woman and vice-versa. Not man for man or woman for woman. These kind of people are worst than any BEAST you can think of.

Should we fold our hands as ABORTION (so many other EVILS) that has crept into our society, homes, and as become a RIGHT today?

Are you a SELF CONCIOUS BEING or you are just playing DEAD? Wake up!!! It is time to say NO! to the BEASTFUL EMPIRE.

Coming back to why the car, the BEAST doesn't freak me. I said the TRIANGULAR wheel. You may say I am mad. HOW CAN IT BE SO? CAN A CAR ROLL ON TRIANGULAR WHEELS

Well is a man marrying a man and a woman marrying a woman not enough MADNESS

I WAS ONLY PUNCHING FOR A POINT.

SAME SEX MARRIAGE IS DEFINATELY ABNORMAL AND IRRITATING.

ITS TIME TO WAKE UP!!!

Share if you care.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Extols Shettima's Virtues At 56 / Shocking Police Brutality On An Occupy Lagos Protester / How Is Power Supply In Your Area After Barth Nnaji's Resignation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.