Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,323 members, 7,829,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Is It Normal To See Women Sun Bathing In Bikinis At Home In Brazil(photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Normal To See Women Sun Bathing In Bikinis At Home In Brazil(photos) (8552 Views)

Slay Mamas In Bikinis Twerk To Davido's N1M #BumBumchallenge At The Beach / Car Wash Where Ladies In Bikinis Wash Cars Opens In Kenya (Photos) / Man Appears To Drown In A Swimming Pool As Sexy Ladies Take Pictures In Bikinis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Normal To See Women Sun Bathing In Bikinis At Home In Brazil(photos) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 02, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Nigerian girls done suffer grin

If you don't look good in a wear why bother to put in on in the first place. See me in my muscle shirt on the beach looking like a greek god, could not say the same for the females. angry
Re: Is It Normal To See Women Sun Bathing In Bikinis At Home In Brazil(photos) by kovic7(m): 4:51pm On Nov 02, 2021
See well sculptured bodies, you know God took time to make these female beings...

Can't say same for our Hippos here Sha. Imagine waking up in the morning in all this suffering in Nigeria and seeing Eniola badmus or Dorathy sunbathing in the next compound in bikini, cry cry Depression direct grin grin
Re: Is It Normal To See Women Sun Bathing In Bikinis At Home In Brazil(photos) by thesicilian: 6:01pm On Nov 02, 2021
SIRTee15:

Calm down..brasil has always been like that. People are just becoming more aware due to internet n social media. Go and watch the movie called city of God n learn about life in basil in the 80s n 90s.
But I can't say same for Nigerian girls though.
It is not okay for adults to dress in pants and bra (call it bikini if you like) in public, that is the point.
Re: Is It Normal To See Women Sun Bathing In Bikinis At Home In Brazil(photos) by SIRTee15: 9:22pm On Nov 02, 2021
thesicilian:

It is not okay for adults to dress in pants and bra (call it bikini if you like) in public, that is the point.

Well I don't know about bikini being a decent dress in some public area.
But I can assure u they will continue to wear it in 10yrs to come in public. Nothing will change..its brasil.
Re: Is It Normal To See Women Sun Bathing In Bikinis At Home In Brazil(photos) by thesicilian: 6:32am On Nov 03, 2021
SIRTee15:

Well I don't know about bikini being a decent dress in some public area.
But I can assure u they will continue to wear it in 10yrs to come in public. Nothing will change..its brasil.
My fear is that it will get worse in ten years time. Maybe by then women will be going completely topless self

(1) (2) (Reply)

Be Honest: Would You Let Bae Wear This Type Of Outfit On A Date With You? / The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For All Men Out There!! / He Forced Me To Have Unprotected Sex With His Wife After Catching Me Red Handed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.