Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,315 members, 7,860,763 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:47 PM

Man Discovers His Wife Is Pregnant For Another Man 1 Month After Wedding - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Discovers His Wife Is Pregnant For Another Man 1 Month After Wedding (1605 Views)

Ghanaian Dies After His Wife Slept With Her Ex-Boyfriend 2 Days After Wedding / Joe Smith Discovers His Wife, Kisha Chavis, Is On Onlyfans / Bride Of Late Soldier, Muhammed Ahmad, Marries His Brother A Month After Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Discovers His Wife Is Pregnant For Another Man 1 Month After Wedding by Antoeni(m): 9:04am On Nov 03, 2021
“2months ago I attended the wedding of a family friend and the groom was all tears of joy. Today I heard they’re no longer together. Hmm, it is well."

"So this couple are my childhood friends, dated for 6yrs b4 they got married. Barely 1month into the marriage the husband overheard his wife on phone with a guy."

"Apparently she was pregnant for him and they agreed to push it on her husband but the man called that he couldn’t continue with the agreement anymore and wanted to claim his child cos he couldn’t afford his offspring claimed by another man. The husband has attempted suicide twice but got rescued and is under close watch now. All I can just say is it is well.

https://www.yabaleftonline.ng/nigerian-man-devastated-discovering-wife-pregnant-another-man-month-wedding/
Re: Man Discovers His Wife Is Pregnant For Another Man 1 Month After Wedding by Sonnobax15(m): 9:04am On Nov 03, 2021
grin
Fear woman and live long Bible Church cheesy

If I no open that kind church for my next life,call me custard lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Discovers His Wife Is Pregnant For Another Man 1 Month After Wedding by Antoeni(m): 9:06am On Nov 03, 2021
What this gender cannot do does not exist.

Gender that persuaded Adam into eating ordinary apple.

Gender that requested the head of John the Baptist to be served on a plate.

Gender that cut off Samson’s hair.... Poor Samson. He didn’t know Delilah was working for SARS undercover.

Gender that will get you arrested just because they had a dream that you raped them.

Abba Father. The gender that you gave our ribs is now breaking our hearts

#BringBackOurRibs..... �

8 Likes

Re: Man Discovers His Wife Is Pregnant For Another Man 1 Month After Wedding by Antoeni(m): 9:08am On Nov 03, 2021
The Numbers of years you put into dating your partner does not guarantee if your marriage will work or not.

5 Likes

Re: Man Discovers His Wife Is Pregnant For Another Man 1 Month After Wedding by Bola146(f): 9:15am On Nov 03, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: Man Discovers His Wife Is Pregnant For Another Man 1 Month After Wedding by Michelle55: 9:16am On Nov 03, 2021
Damn! He should simply move. What's with pushing another man's pregnancy to the available man?
Mtcheew, it's best not to get married at all.
Just keep the baby all to yourself especially when you've got all the support system you need, ain't sharing the bundle of joy.
sad

1 Like

Re: Man Discovers His Wife Is Pregnant For Another Man 1 Month After Wedding by Chummynoni(m): 9:22am On Nov 03, 2021
Wahala
Re: Man Discovers His Wife Is Pregnant For Another Man 1 Month After Wedding by fourboys: 9:22am On Nov 03, 2021
It's about to go down grin grin grin
Re: Man Discovers His Wife Is Pregnant For Another Man 1 Month After Wedding by OBALOLA55(m): 10:38am On Nov 03, 2021
VERY USELESS GENDER angry
Re: Man Discovers His Wife Is Pregnant For Another Man 1 Month After Wedding by BlackfireX: 10:44am On Nov 03, 2021
Final settlement for the ex...resulted to current evidence of separation with current husband

Am I making sense?
Re: Man Discovers His Wife Is Pregnant For Another Man 1 Month After Wedding by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 03, 2021
This one way some women just dey carry belle way no belong to their hubby. I no understand again ooo.
Maybe na the reason why Nigerian men con dey marry white women.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Discovers His Wife Is Pregnant For Another Man 1 Month After Wedding by cutecommend: 10:48am On Nov 03, 2021
Stop deceiving yourselves. Many ladies are Sexually bound with lust and immorality. Go for prayers and deliverance if you are sexually caged, instead of you trying to hide under "men are cheats"...

If ladies don't buckle up, in the nearest future, their respect may drop very much, bride price may not be valued and they may just be managed for marriage..

To the good and responsible ladies out there....You are the best and will be respected all the time. God bless you so much in Jesus name. Amen

1 Like

Re: Man Discovers His Wife Is Pregnant For Another Man 1 Month After Wedding by Iamicekid(m): 11:45am On Nov 03, 2021
Sebi Na person wey dem catch, Na so dem plenty for this Nigeria bunch of bastard, fall in love to much at your own risk, marry from other countries and if you must marry here, always do DNA test from 2 different hospitals to be sure without her knowing, cause she fit go give the doctor pussy to change result

2 Likes

Re: Man Discovers His Wife Is Pregnant For Another Man 1 Month After Wedding by potent5(m): 12:58pm On Nov 03, 2021
Evil and wickedness shocked
Re: Man Discovers His Wife Is Pregnant For Another Man 1 Month After Wedding by baralatie(m): 1:01pm On Nov 03, 2021
Lord have mercy!
Re: Man Discovers His Wife Is Pregnant For Another Man 1 Month After Wedding by Caramia2020(m): 1:11pm On Nov 03, 2021
Thank God he discovered it now n not in 20 years time. Move on please.
Re: Man Discovers His Wife Is Pregnant For Another Man 1 Month After Wedding by walkingshadow911: 1:46pm On Nov 03, 2021
broke girls dont marry who they love,they marry who is ready to scout them and foot their bills from where their father stops. its all a retirement plan.
only legends can understand

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Discovers His Wife Is Pregnant For Another Man 1 Month After Wedding by dhiqson(m): 1:49pm On Nov 03, 2021
As evil as Satan be
I still no know why e no get wife angry
ABI e no dey lash?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Discovers His Wife Is Pregnant For Another Man 1 Month After Wedding by bobowaja(m): 4:56pm On Nov 03, 2021
Michelle55:
Damn! He should simply move. What's with pushing another man's pregnancy to the available man?
Mtcheew, it's best not to get married at all.
Just keep the baby all to yourself especially when you've got all the support system you need, ain't sharing the bundle of joy.
sad
You are not talking about how she cheated
Re: Man Discovers His Wife Is Pregnant For Another Man 1 Month After Wedding by mechanics(m): 12:49pm On Nov 07, 2021
Hmmmm, maybe they didn't do church wedding, if not the test result should have showed positive.

(1) (Reply)

Don't Lie... Who. Disvirgin You? / What Is The Most Important Thing To Look Out For Before Marrying Her??? / "My Ex Hated Me Because I Join The Military" – Nigerian Female Soldier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.