Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,107 members, 7,842,205 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Woman Takes Attacker's Manhood To Police Station - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Takes Attacker's Manhood To Police Station (6709 Views)

Viral Photo : Strange Woman Takes Hilarious Selfie. / Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her / 2face Was Asked, At Wedding To Touch His MANHOOD, To Confirm POTENCY [pics] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Takes Attacker's Manhood To Police Station by MrsChima(f): 3:33pm On Jun 06, 2011
I would have wore it around my neck and with a sign in BOLD PRINT: WHOSE DICK IS THIS?
Re: Woman Takes Attacker's Manhood To Police Station by Tiki: 4:18pm On Jun 06, 2011
Wow, this is some hectic stuff! I kinda feel sorry for the guy *tongue in cheek* but who send am? That will teach to neither commit adultery, nor force someone's wife! grin grin grin
Re: Woman Takes Attacker's Manhood To Police Station by Orikinla(m): 4:29pm On Jun 06, 2011
sweeti14:

ROFLMAO grin grin grin grin grin grin. . . . . nah God catch am. . . . . in his next life he'll never dream of r.a.p.i.n.g. a woman. . .

I SUPPORT IT 100%.

EVERY RAPIST SHOULD BE CASTRATED.
Re: Woman Takes Attacker's Manhood To Police Station by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 06, 2011
Omo, this no be small thing o shocked shocked shocked you sure say that one no be man for inside woman body? But the guy really got served sha.
Re: Woman Takes Attacker's Manhood To Police Station by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jun 06, 2011
The guy is now a dickless mother-f0cker, i wonder what his wife will do about it. . .and how his children will feel. . .
Re: Woman Takes Attacker's Manhood To Police Station by Patsey: 7:53pm On Jun 06, 2011
This is hilarious
Re: Woman Takes Attacker's Manhood To Police Station by member479760: 8:27pm On Jun 06, 2011
wetin no go happen in this word.
Re: Woman Takes Attacker's Manhood To Police Station by chibaby5(f): 8:36pm On Jun 06, 2011
shocked shocked

Too far. So many oda things to hve done, geeiz datz heartless! The pain
Re: Woman Takes Attacker's Manhood To Police Station by pjo: 8:39pm On Jun 06, 2011
sorry do deviate from the topic.
could someone please tell me how to start a new thread.
Thank you.
Re: Woman Takes Attacker's Manhood To Police Station by ismaeel86(m): 9:05pm On Jun 06, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

I would have wore it around my neck and with a sign in BOLD PRINT: WHOSE manliness IS THIS?
haba, that is too callous and mean, what if it was your husband or boyfriend abunna that was cut off? i think the woman went to the extreme, that is cracking an egg with a sledge hammer. i pity that man, he will be in serious pain now due to the act of a mad woman.
Re: Woman Takes Attacker's Manhood To Police Station by eridah2007(m): 9:17pm On Jun 06, 2011
Is this lawful shocked shocked shocked
Re: Woman Takes Attacker's Manhood To Police Station by Mayflowa(m): 9:35pm On Jun 06, 2011
Am afraid of NL gals. 99% are supporting the woman insane action. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Woman Takes Attacker's Manhood To Police Station by emmatok(m): 9:48pm On Jun 06, 2011
ismaeel86:

haba, that is too callous and mean, what if it was your husband or boyfriend abunna that was cut off? i think the woman went to the extreme, that is cracking an egg with a sledge hammer. i pity that man, he will be in serious pain now due to the act of a mad woman.

You seems no to know Mrs Chima on NL.

She is a MAN EATER.

SEE THE WAY SHE IS REJOICING. grin grin grin
Re: Woman Takes Attacker's Manhood To Police Station by eridah2007(m): 10:16pm On Jun 06, 2011
ismaeel86:

haba, that is too callous and mean, [b]what if it was your husband or boyfriend abunna that was cut off? [/b]i think the woman went to the extreme, that is cracking an egg with a sledge hammer. i pity that man, he will be in serious pain now due to the act of a mad woman.

You dey mind dem, if na their husband Obunti d woman cut comot like dat,na dem go b the first to jump out dey shout say d women na witch/craze woman.
The woman nor see any other evidence present,na the man obunti she come see. That woman is EVIL,and deserve an instant judgment for taking the law into her own hands.
Re: Woman Takes Attacker's Manhood To Police Station by kabukabu(m): 10:30pm On Jun 06, 2011
eridah2007:

You dey mind dem, if na their husband Obunti d woman cut comot like dat,na dem go b the first to jump out dey shout say d women na witch/craze woman.
The woman nor see any other evidence present,na the man obunti she come see. That woman is EVIL,and deserve an instant judgment for taking the law into her own hands.

Really angry
The article says the man tried to r.ape her,so he deserve's it, if it was your wife,mother or daughter would you be happy if they got r, aped, Ode
Re: Woman Takes Attacker's Manhood To Police Station by seyibrown(f): 10:58pm On Jun 06, 2011
Did she forget to chop it up in pieces enough to render it 'unsurgeonable'?  grin That way he would not come back again!  grin Ohun oju wa l'oju nri!
Re: Woman Takes Attacker's Manhood To Police Station by eridah2007(m): 12:55am On Jun 07, 2011
kabukabu:

Really angry
The article says the man tried to r.ape her,so he deserve's it, if it was your wife,mother or daughter would you be happy if they got r, aped, Ode

Hell no,i will never be happy, and will never take the law into my own hands

If he's found guilty,he's gonna pay.

BTW,
I've already forgiven u for the ins[i]ult[/i] grin
Re: Woman Takes Attacker's Manhood To Police Station by MariaP: 1:31am On Jun 07, 2011
Instead of taking it to the police, She should have cooked it in a nice spicy stew and served him and his wife with it, grin grin grin
Re: Woman Takes Attacker's Manhood To Police Station by annita19(f): 2:16am On Jun 07, 2011
I don't know but I'm just believing the mans statement. Poor player lol. No low low for him anymore
Re: Woman Takes Attacker's Manhood To Police Station by iz2much: 2:17am On Jun 07, 2011
MariaP:

Instead of taking it to the police, She should have cooked it in a nice spicy stew and served him and his wife with it, grin grin grin
LMFAO!!!
Re: Woman Takes Attacker's Manhood To Police Station by Sike(m): 2:35am On Jun 07, 2011
That is too much 2 say da truth, She woman don kill da man be dat niyen. Haba!
Re: Woman Takes Attacker's Manhood To Police Station by tpia5: 2:40am On Jun 07, 2011
the man denied her claim though.

he said they were having an affair and she got angry because he refused to leave his wife and kids for her, after repeated requests.

so, who knows what really happened but in any case the manhood is still gone.
Re: Woman Takes Attacker's Manhood To Police Station by MrsChima(f): 3:13am On Jun 07, 2011
emmatok:

You seems no to know Mrs Chima on NL.

She is a MAN EATER.

SEE THE WAY SHE IS REJOICING. grin grin grin

Call me whatever you may, the woman made me proud! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Rice stew is on the house EVERYONE! Let's party!!!!!!
Re: Woman Takes Attacker's Manhood To Police Station by MrsChima(f): 3:17am On Jun 07, 2011
ismaeel86:

You are right that was too TRUTHFUL. Oh well. Dicks come a dime a dozen. lipsrsealed
Re: Woman Takes Attacker's Manhood To Police Station by vaLasce(m): 6:22am On Jun 07, 2011
na wah o!
d anteloptic man just sitdown
make d female antelop cut him p. ri.c.k?
just like dat?
aw?
Re: Woman Takes Attacker's Manhood To Police Station by EvilBrain1(m): 9:03am On Jun 07, 2011
This woman needs to be locked away fast. The only proven crime I see here is the grievious assault by the woman. Simply accusing a man of (attempted) r.ape is not proof of anything and does not absolve her of her crime. Even if the guy actually tried to r.ape her (and there's no proof of this), she didn't need to cut off his equipment in order to escape. If someone tried to steal your wallet, would if be right to cut off their hand? How do we know that she didn't just make up this story to justify her sick act. If she was able to pin the guy down long enough to cut off his Willy Johnson, then she is far from a helpless victim. I'm sick and tired of seeing crazy women getting away with murder by crying r.ape. This nonsense has to stop.

Also, I don't know why all you Nairalanders can't read something, analyze the facts and come to your own conclusions like intelligent people. You always just swallow the OP's conclusions like a bunch of retar.ds. Hardly anyone thinks before they post nowadays. It's really sad to see.
Re: Woman Takes Attacker's Manhood To Police Station by mkpologwu(m): 9:06am On Jun 07, 2011
Guys pls pray for me
Re: Woman Takes Attacker's Manhood To Police Station by Nobody: 9:25am On Jun 07, 2011
Something drastic must be done to this woman, she cannot just go puzy-free like that? wtf? how can she just clip off a man's generation
just like that?
This is not a justification for the attempted r a pe, wtf? the polize should lock her away in mai room for 1 day only - that will be enof punishment
Re: Woman Takes Attacker's Manhood To Police Station by tpia5: 10:56am On Jun 07, 2011
^I guess you no longer need your thing.
Re: Woman Takes Attacker's Manhood To Police Station by emmatok(m): 11:40am On Jun 07, 2011
Very soon women will be chopping off their bf PENIS, claiming attempted rape.
Re: Woman Takes Attacker's Manhood To Police Station by oladayo042: 12:41pm On Jun 07, 2011
LMAO grin grin grin
Re: Woman Takes Attacker's Manhood To Police Station by anointedf(m): 12:51pm On Jun 07, 2011
Good judgement. Lawmakers take note and pass this bill to law, henceforth all confirmed rapist will have thier manhood severed.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do I Know If He Has Any Marriage Plans For Me! / Sexiest/most Handsome Nairaland Men! / What Is Your Selling Point?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.