Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,891 members, 7,841,333 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Woman Takes Attacker's Manhood To Police Station - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Takes Attacker's Manhood To Police Station (6708 Views)

Viral Photo : Strange Woman Takes Hilarious Selfie. / Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her / 2face Was Asked, At Wedding To Touch His MANHOOD, To Confirm POTENCY [pics] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Takes Attacker's Manhood To Police Station by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jun 07, 2011
@all those that believed the woman's story,
From the story, i can deduce that both of them have been in a relationship and for some reasons best known to them, the woman decided to punish the man by cutting his manhood. I would like the police to investigate this case diligently because i can smell a rat. Come to think of it, how can that woman have access to the manhood if they were not in the act of love making?
Re: Woman Takes Attacker's Manhood To Police Station by isquar3d3(m): 1:38pm On Jun 07, 2011
Oh, bt not his balls. Pls, not his blokos. Wat's a guy without his balls? Hope she left his friggin' balls.
Re: Woman Takes Attacker's Manhood To Police Station by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jun 07, 2011
good for him.
fellas, keep your manliness where it belongs.
Re: Woman Takes Attacker's Manhood To Police Station by Emeka72(m): 6:37pm On Jun 07, 2011
This is sheer wickedness. Such a woman should be sentenced. In fact when I saw d topic before opening it to read, I was doubting d fact because I know A Nigerian woman would never do that. I wasn't surprised when I found it was a Bangladesh woman.
Re: Woman Takes Attacker's Manhood To Police Station by Laarvely(f): 11:07pm On Jun 07, 2011
shocked [i][/i]dis is one hilarious story, buh wait a minute,how d hell is he gonna pee?
Re: Woman Takes Attacker's Manhood To Police Station by Laarvely(f): 11:18pm On Jun 07, 2011
Emeka 7.:

This is sheer wickedness. Such a woman should be sentenced. In fact when I saw d topic before opening it to read, I was doubting d fact because I know A Nigerian woman would never do that. I wasn't surprised when I found it was a Bangladesh woman.

Dats not wickedness at all, bangladesh is in india and do u no wat happens wen a woman is rapped in india? she becomes an outcast, and d annoying part is dat dey dont get to blame d man, d whole blame and shame is on d victim, so if she cut his friggin man hood off, dat wud put some sense into d idiot and anyone else who wants to mess with her and now other women who might have bin goin tru d same harrasments she was goin tru bfor she cut his penis off,after hearing dis story, will sharpen their knives and start defending demselves since d law can't, shikenah
Re: Woman Takes Attacker's Manhood To Police Station by Emeka72(m): 12:30am On Jun 08, 2011
Ah there is no true love in this. I don't see reason why a sane man should rape a woman.
Re: Woman Takes Attacker's Manhood To Police Station by Nobody: 1:03am On Jun 08, 2011
Ouch that must really hurt.
Re: Woman Takes Attacker's Manhood To Police Station by Idowuogbo(f): 1:38am On Jun 08, 2011
ismaeel86:

haba, that is too callous and mean, what if it was your husband or boyfriend abunna that was cut off? i think the woman went to the extreme, that is cracking an egg with a sledge hammer. i pity that man, he will be in serious pain now due to the act of a mad woman.
ismaeel which levels na , oh boi instead of u 2 applaud d woman ,u think it go easy to slice meat correct like that , abeg get up and commend her butchering skills ojere. Guy u berra request for her phone number so she can help u slice meat for ileya grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

MariaP:

Instead of taking it to the police, She should have cooked it in a nice spicy stew and served him and his wife with it, grin grin grin
betta still she 4 per boil am give her neighbour dog cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Woman Takes Attacker's Manhood To Police Station by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jun 08, 2011
The woman has committed a criminal offence and should be punished. This was not a rape case but mere wickedness because it is impossible for the woman to have access to the man's manhood if they were not in the act of se.x. I believe the woman set-up her lover for a reason best known to her. The man did not attempt to rape her, they were both in love, the woman is a criminal.
Re: Woman Takes Attacker's Manhood To Police Station by BABE3: 6:22pm On Jun 08, 2011
It's either this B1Tch is on crack or She's just wicked!!!! 4ucking wicked yo! Wtf?!!!  angry

Cutting off the man's pen1S means she actually butchered his freaking balls!!! Is she insane?!!!Damn, she should be arrested for posession of drugs and man /balls slaughter!!  grin

The dude was probably screaming with agonising pain, while this creep of a lady was doing her thing.  angry

Imagine if the knife or whatever she used was now not sharp again---chei!!!!  sad

I swear the woman is a devil. I'm sure she intentionally put his d1ck in a polybag. If she had put it in a really cold tempertaured area (ice cubes), the surgeons could have attached it!! Damn!!! She's a witch!  undecided

I know r/a/p/e is one of the most disgusting crime on earth, but at the same time, when the situation of self defense comes in, care needs to be taken!!! So far the attacker is down and helpless, there's no need for the extra jara!! That's just MAlicious!

We are not even sure whose story to believe sef. What if the man's story is the truth!?
Re: Woman Takes Attacker's Manhood To Police Station by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jun 08, 2011
See why education is important, this lady never knew that DNA could be used as evidence . She thought that she had to present the severed penis as evidence undecided
Re: Woman Takes Attacker's Manhood To Police Station by MrsChima(f): 6:06am On Jun 09, 2011
More dicks cutting stories PLEASE! I am going through withdrawals! cheesy

The bloodier, the merrier! grin
Re: Woman Takes Attacker's Manhood To Police Station by honeric01(m): 6:27am On Jun 09, 2011
That woman is a bloody liar, how would you have been able to cut off a rapist's dik if truly he was trying to rape you? rapist are usually stronger than their victims and don't just go for any kind of woman. their targets are mostly women they know they can overpower.

How can a man of 5 kids want to rape a woman of 3 kids? is she that young and beautiful for such a man not to be able to look elsewhere?

And what about the woman's real husband if she has any?

My verdict : She's lying, the man's explanation makes more sense than what the woman said, they must have been very comfortable with eachother for an "alleged" rapist to loose his guard that easy.

I suspect the woman was on top and the man was in an hibernating state for that woman to have had access to his dick and to have been able to have it cut off that easy.

1 Like

Re: Woman Takes Attacker's Manhood To Police Station by Anyaugo1(m): 10:00pm On Jun 15, 2012
angry
Guyman02: Magani burantashi will fix the severed weapon of yansh destruction, he should bring it to mallam Garba in Kebbi. Abeg what about the balls?

grin grin grin
Guyman02: Magani burantashi will fix the severed weapon of yansh destruction, he should bring it to mallam Garba in Kebbi. Abeg what about the balls?

grin grin grin

grin grin grin
IDIOT
Re: Woman Takes Attacker's Manhood To Police Station by pleep(m): 4:42pm On Nov 17, 2012
The general publics reaction to this is very interesting. confirms alot of things i've been reading about
Re: Woman Takes Attacker's Manhood To Police Station by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 21, 2012
omg
Re: Woman Takes Attacker's Manhood To Police Station by oluasaolu: 11:40am On Nov 21, 2012
wot an unlucky man. anyway d woman had made him useless all is life
Re: Woman Takes Attacker's Manhood To Police Station by XAUBulls: 10:08am On Nov 24, 2023
iz2much:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-south-asia-13594762
Bump.
Now that was really gross and hilarious at the same time with the back-and-forth accusations... LMAO.

TBH, that Bangladeshi woman's story doesn't sound right to me. How did she get so comfortable to be able to grab a knife and slice off the man's penis? It was indeed a premeditated act. Men have to be careful not to get entangled with scorned women in setups such as this.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Women! Please Quit This 4 Our Sakes!!!!! / Major Sexual Turnoff / Woman Told As A Teen That She'll Never Grow Boobs Strips Down For Topless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.