Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,195 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari (32728 Views)

Adesina: I stopped attending a church because pastor always attacked Buhari / Femi Adesina: I Hate Trains, Bridges, Rice, Tallest Building East Of Niger / The Man Who Attacked Buhari Vs The One APC Presented, Any Difference?? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by monsterseed: 11:36am On Nov 06, 2021
I no blame u na,
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Tell that to your hateful pastor!
Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 06, 2021
lomprico:
Femi getat!

if all pastors and imams attack all evil politicians, Nigeria will not be this bad.

N.B All our politicians are evil.
Nigerian pastors are worse than politicians.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he doesnt exist" is a famous quote from the movie "The Usual Suspects"

The politicians we all know are crooks, but the biggest crooks are the pastors because most assume they are men of God when in fact they are worse than politicians. The greatest devils in Nigeria today are the ones we dont see...the ones at the pulpilt.

so permit me to modify your opening statement

"If all pastors and Imams get their flock in order Nigeria will not be this bad" ...after all all these politicans go to church and mosques

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by freemanq(m): 11:37am On Nov 06, 2021
That is an indication that he needs to do more
Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by Ferdinandu(m): 11:37am On Nov 06, 2021
Maxymilliano:

https://punchng.com/i-stopped-attending-a-church-because-pastor-always-attacked-buhari-adesina/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1636098683-1
Stupid idiot I'm sure the same was attacking Jonathan, Yaradua, Obasanjo but he didn't stop. They said he was ordained end time pastor
Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 06, 2021
monsterseed:
alaye, get ur facts right, why should they stay out of politics? many of the problems is because your leaders lack vision.

For the reason that all over this country today there are security challenges. Pastors were given money by PDP last elections. When BH started the governor (then ANPP) then was sponsoring them
under guise of them being religious. Now look around this country, look at your neighbours.

Instead of the preachers to peace love and unity na so so hatred and divisiveness. May all the violence and hatred they have spread return to their heads since na good thing. And fall on the head of their suppporters
Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by malvisguy212: 11:38am On Nov 06, 2021
Aufbauh:

There's a whole lots of difference between speaking out truth to the government and spilling hatred,bile and inciting people to be disobedient to constituted authority.
liar, as far as i know, most pastor don't preach hate like Muslims imam do. if you want to talk about Truth. then may your life move in the same direction buhari is moving Nigeria. say Amen please
Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by nini007(m): 11:39am On Nov 06, 2021
Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by Chidywhite: 11:40am On Nov 06, 2021
Highest level of stupidity, just to have food on your table
Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by Chidywhite: 11:40am On Nov 06, 2021
Highest level of stupidity, just to have food on your table.
Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by Fuckss: 11:40am On Nov 06, 2021
You are very stupid and senselessly man trust me you won't be there forever
Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by monsterseed: 11:40am On Nov 06, 2021
can u just slowly go though the trash u wrote again and by urself score yourself
RazorEdge:
The problem with most of us is that so much hatred and bitterness has beclouded our sense of reasoning. We no longer look at being objective on a raised matter, rather, we base our judgement on who the messenger is. Tribalism, religious bigotry and foolish pride don't allow us see and recognise truth anymore. Femi has said nothing wrong here. We must, as a matter of necessity, begin to eschew bitterness, embrace the truth irrespective of where it's coming from and act upon it. This is the only way our great country can move forward. Indeed, truth is bitter!
Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by Stanleyq: 11:41am On Nov 06, 2021
Speaktruth88:
Religious figures should stay out of politics. Many of the problems we have today is because they collect money from politicians and bad mouth opposition to their sponsors adding to the confusion of Nigeria.
So, who then will talk when de evil Politicians mislead, u cant run a country without having men of God to complain, thats not politics, John de baptist was beheaded by herod because he was speaking out, st stanislaus, a bishop was killed by a king for speaking out against him. I dont know why men of today are demanding that religious ones will keep off from politics, are they also not under the predicament from bad leaders?
Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by 8stargeneral: 11:42am On Nov 06, 2021
Useless man
Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by seunaj: 11:44am On Nov 06, 2021
Aufbauh:

Most of you kids and those that egg you on are just Christian by religion and not by your way of living.
However the Buhari administration has really exposed a lot of MoGs and their sheeples, that they're generally fickle, hypothetical and greedy of gain.
So, your own Christianity teaches you to be a weaklin and a ass licker? GOD forbid me to follow such! I don't believe in this stupidity Nigerian Christianity. I would rather practice Christianity AND Judaism as practiced in the Isreals, UK and US where it was brought!
Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by crafteck(m): 11:44am On Nov 06, 2021
Aufbauh:
It happened to me too, and it's very common in Abuja.
It's so demoralizing and discouraging listening to people you've held in high esteem in the Christendom spilling hate, inciting congregants to be lawless and so on.

Any church that spilled hatred from the pulpit against anyone or tribe, incite people against constituted authority, lump unfounded conspiracy theory to arouse sentiment, count me out.

The conviction i have had as a Christian is that of love and not of hate, for God is love. So anything outside this is heretical to me.

Do you love to suffer
Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by monsterseed: 11:45am On Nov 06, 2021
lies... if the leaders did the needful, this nation wont be as bad as it is now.... dont they have churches in Saudi or Qatar or in China? it all balls down to bad leadership.
perambulator:

Nigerian pastors are worse than politicians.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he doesnt exist" is a famous quote from the movie "The Usual Suspects"

The politicians we all know are crooks, but the biggest crooks are the pastors because most assume they are men of God when in fact they are worse than politicians. The greatest devils in Nigeria today are the ones we dont see...the ones at the pulpilt.

so permit me to modify your opening statement

"If all pastors and Imams get their flock in order Nigeria will not be this bad" ...after all all these politicans go to church and mosques

2 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by duality(m): 11:45am On Nov 06, 2021
The bible says we should reprove evil works ( Ephesians 5:11

Adeshina should know this, voz that's what the pastor did.

This man was probably comfortable when Tunde Bakare was preaching about "slowpokes in power" on Sunday and it will be televised. All that was to insult GEJ

Come on!!!!
Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by Aufbauh(m): 11:46am On Nov 06, 2021
malvisguy212:
liar, as far as i know, most pastor don't preach hate like Muslims imam do. if you want to talk about Truth. then may your life move in the same direction buhari is moving Nigeria. say Amen please

Amen!!!!.....!ooooooo
Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by macjurek(m): 11:46am On Nov 06, 2021
Dear Adeshina, Please you are a Pastor,while not follow scripture properly sir.

"Forsake not the gathering of the brethren"

"Where two or three are gathered in My Name,there I am in their "

"What will separate us from the love of God"

My brother that statement is not Christlike sir.......
Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by seyz91(m): 11:46am On Nov 06, 2021
cheesy
Maxymilliano:
I'm sure the church won't miss him either ...

GOD bless that Pastor, evil is meant to be condemned and not praised.
Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by Ugonna62: 11:47am On Nov 06, 2021
You are a confirmed FOOL, is Buhari God ?
Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by nairaman66(m): 11:48am On Nov 06, 2021
Aufbauh:
It happened to me too, and it's very common in Abuja.
It's so demoralizing and discouraging listening to people you've held in high esteem in the Christendom spilling hate, inciting congregants to be lawless and so on.

Any church that spilled hatred from the pulpit against anyone or tribe, incite people against constituted authority, lump unfounded conspiracy theory to arouse sentiment, count me out.

The conviction i have had as a Christian is that of love and not of hate, for God is love. So anything outside this is heretical to me.

The purpose of the church is to correct and be able to point out any entity that is corrupt, ethnic bigoted, religiously biased, self centeredness and high handedness irrespective of any individual, government or group of persons without fear or favor!

Wherever this church is, they are on the right track! Any church or group of persons who do not condemn this present government of wickedness and nepotism, should check his or her heart very well. With the current level of insecurity, hunger and death in this government, it is really a shame Nigerians voted for a group of criminals disguised as politicians
Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by Forest122: 11:48am On Nov 06, 2021
Adesina
Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by petrage(m): 11:49am On Nov 06, 2021
vibre:

Fulani terrorists dey attend church too shocked
Auzubillahi!!!
Omo U 'wicked' ooh....lol
Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by kuntash: 11:50am On Nov 06, 2021
This guy might actually be having some issues ...

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by Commentor: 11:50am On Nov 06, 2021
Aufbauh:

Most of you kids and those that egg you on are just Christian by religion and not by your way of living.
However the Buhari administration has really exposed a lot of MoGs and their sheeples, that they're generally fickle, hypothetical and greedy of gain.

Sticks and stones my brother.

Remain strong even in the face of criticism from ne'er-do-wells who proliferate this forum.

There are so many bigots, robots and brain dead individuals who have the inability to think for themselves, regurgitate what appears popular without understanding the intricacies and consequences.

EndSARS is such an example of a situation in which a mob, emboldened by the likes of Nnamdi kanu and some high profile individuals, led to consequences far beyond the understanding of their proponents until they themselves became victims.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by Comedian2019: 11:50am On Nov 06, 2021
lomprico:
Femi getat!

if all pastors and imams attack all evil politicians, Nigeria will not be this bad.

Femi is just a bloody liar.
Every right thinking Nigerian condemns evil, incompetence, nepotism, disregard for rule of law. This is what Femi is not comfortable with.
Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by aviara: 11:52am On Nov 06, 2021
That is how you will hate Jesus if your salary is being paid by satan
Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by chikachuks1(m): 11:52am On Nov 06, 2021
In like manner you will not go to heaven because heaven is against buhari
Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by malvisguy212: 11:53am On Nov 06, 2021
Aufbauh:

Amen!!!!.....!ooooooo
alright
Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by duality(m): 11:53am On Nov 06, 2021
On the other hand, the beloved pastor was sending a message to Buhari , through him.

He should have passed the message to Buhari.
Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by FullBlastLight: 11:54am On Nov 06, 2021
lomprico:
Femi getat!

True talk!

U can say dt, a million times & u won't stil be incorrect!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fayose And Bode George Sitting Beside Each Other At PDP Meeting / Women Group Protests Against Fayose In Abuja - Pictures / Katsina Youths Protest Against ENDSARS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.