Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari (32685 Views)

Adesina: I stopped attending a church because pastor always attacked Buhari / Femi Adesina: I Hate Trains, Bridges, Rice, Tallest Building East Of Niger / The Man Who Attacked Buhari Vs The One APC Presented, Any Difference?? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by KratosCorp: 4:05pm On Nov 06, 2021
How come you are unable to love IPOB in particular and Igbo's in general? Or is it just evil, corrupt, and oppressive people you love?

You and Femi have had your consciences so hardened that rather than getting convicted by truth you get infuriated in defense of evil.

Aufbauh:
It happened to me too, and it's very common in Abuja.
It's so demoralizing and discouraging listening to people you've held in high esteem in the Christendom spilling hate, inciting congregants to be lawless and so on.

Any church that spilled hatred from the pulpit against anyone or tribe, incite people against constituted authority, lump unfounded conspiracy theory to arouse sentiment, count me out.

The conviction i have had as a Christian is that of love and not of hate, for God is love. So anything outside this is heretical to me.
Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by Linearray: 4:05pm On Nov 06, 2021
Isaiah 5:20
[20]Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

No be me talk am o, oga femi! E be like say your own Bible no get this particular verse.
Oga femi, one day the tenure of this administration go finish o. Abo oro la nso f'omoluwabi.
Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by Linearray: 4:10pm On Nov 06, 2021
Isaiah 5:20
[20]Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
Oga femi, e be like say your Bible no get this particular verse.
But remember that one day the tenure of this government will come to an end. Aabo oro LA nso f'omoluwabi.
Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by toye440: 4:13pm On Nov 06, 2021
He couldn't handle the truth. The truth is one, when you collide with it, it might hurt your emotions.
Living the church can never make it empty. taking a cup of water out of the ocean remains insignificant. Pls feel free to join his killing religion cos you won't be missed.
Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 06, 2021
Stanleyq:
So, who then will talk when de evil Politicians mislead, u cant run a country without having men of God to complain, thats not politics, John de baptist was beheaded by herod because he was speaking out, st stanislaus, a bishop was killed by a king for speaking out against him. I dont know why men of today are demanding that religious ones will keep off from politics, are they also not under the predicament from bad leaders?

So you are a pastor collecting money to spread hate on behalf of politicians? Why are you complaining? As a normal citizen don’t you have mouth to complain? Do you not have ward leaders? Local chairmen? Representatives that you voted in to speak on your behalf?

Religion should be separate from the state and removed from politics. People are too stupid to know how to separate personal opinions from paid propaganda and gospel and a church or mosque is NO PLACE to spread that hate. Especially those paid for by politicians may God curse all who use his name to cause strife in our land.
Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by Chicky34: 4:25pm On Nov 06, 2021
Why don't you now goan arrest the pastor, hypocrite oshi
Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by Empiree: 4:28pm On Nov 06, 2021
lomprico:
Femi getat!

if all pastors and imams attack all evil politicians, Nigeria will not be this bad.

N.B All our politicians are evil.
Everyone criticizes Buhari for various reason. But Pastors' criticism of Mr. president is for selfish reasons not for what you think and definitely not for the benefit of the Nigerians. Did they attack GEJ like that?
Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by Teenaira: 4:31pm On Nov 06, 2021
Maxymilliano:

https://punchng.com/i-stopped-attending-a-church-because-pastor-always-attacked-buhari-adesina/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1636098683-1

I trust you. You don't want them to put sand sand for your garri. However, remember that some people held similar position in the past and we know what happened thereafter. The day of reckoning is closer than you think sir.
Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by offiahvictor(m): 4:48pm On Nov 06, 2021
all to please buhari,his master
Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by Myself2(m): 4:54pm On Nov 06, 2021
Ahhh thank God for ridding that church of your nuisance
Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by StUriah(m): 5:04pm On Nov 06, 2021
marveangel:
You don't like hearing the truth

Truth is bitter
Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by Bigpapi: 5:06pm On Nov 06, 2021
Aufbauh:
It's so demoralizing and discouraging listening to people you've held in high esteem in the Christendom spilling hate, inciting congregants to be lawless and so on.

Any church that spilled hatred from the pulpit against anyone or tribe, incite people against constituted authority, lump unfounded conspiracy theory to arouse sentiment, count me out.

The conviction i have had as a Christian is that of love and not of hate, for God is love. So anything outside this is heretical to me.

Keep quiet drunkard...I no wan hear pim from u
Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by Ccss: 5:12pm On Nov 06, 2021
grin
If you go to church because of your benefactor the. Your end awaits you
Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by omojeesu(m): 5:23pm On Nov 06, 2021
Guilty conscience
Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by filey: 5:36pm On Nov 06, 2021
This Adesina is not in touch with reality. APC government have failed Nigeria. You don't expect the pastor to be arse-licking your president just the way you are arse-licking.
Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by Falconx47: 5:58pm On Nov 06, 2021
When you do not belong, you could do anything in the world to prove your loyalty, including turning on your own family, but at the end of the day, you'll still be reminded that you do not belong.
Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by bobgentle: 6:09pm On Nov 06, 2021
“Better is open protest than love kept secret.”
— Proverbs 27:5 (BBE)
“Open rebuke is better than secret love.”
— Proverbs 27:5 (KJV)

Only the bold and fearless preachers are able to speak the raw truth against this EVIL administration were it's Vice president is even a General in the Lord's army but chooses to sell out his soul to the vampires sucking the blood of Nigerians on a daily basis with Insecurity at a rate that this nation has never witnessed till date yet he is still aspiring to take over the seat of power even with the shame his PARTY has brought on all Nigerians.
Adesina for 6yrs serving and defending the endless atrocities of you paymaster we are convince that you aren't a Christian anymore both conscience, spirit and soul except your lips service and body the bible has a message for you "Matthew 7 (KJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
¹⁵ Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
¹⁶ Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?
¹⁷ Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.
¹⁸ A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.
¹⁹ Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.
²⁰ Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.
Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by stanliwise(m): 6:29pm On Nov 06, 2021
Aufbauh:

So Christians can love even corrupt politicians right?

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by Kaymansion(m): 6:55pm On Nov 06, 2021
mugu undecided can his second Garba Shehu vomit this trash that because Muslims cleric attacks buhari he would not go to jumat prayers again ode
Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by Adeniji080: 7:00pm On Nov 06, 2021
Hmm all these Femi in Nigeria should be afraid of ooo angry angry angry
Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by Abelino(m): 7:08pm On Nov 06, 2021
Aufbauh:

Are you even sure you re a christian Werey wey dey disguise
Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by Abelino(m): 7:12pm On Nov 06, 2021
Aufbauh:

Most of you kids and those that egg you on are just Christian by religion and not by your way of living.
However the Buhari administration has really exposed a lot of MoGs and their sheeples, that they're generally fickle, hypothetical and greedy of gain.
You see how God take expose you that claimed to be a Christian.... Lol.... Smh... Hypocrites
Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by blackboy(m): 7:18pm On Nov 06, 2021
Femi !! May God forgive you and save you. Where is Leah? May your daughter or PMB daughter not be treated like Leah by having FG abandon her in their hands and allowing the criminals go free. Walk through the town return some of the girls and go back to their den to spoil Leah and enjoy the tax payers money paid to them.
The question you should ask yourself. Did the pastor lie? Go back and tell your principal the truth not angry you heard the truth
Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by Abelino(m): 7:22pm On Nov 06, 2021
vibre:

Will you shut your smelly mouth? Look at this foolish and senseless nincompoop who spends his days defending the most incompetent, clueless and wicked clown ever to become president in this country. You're calling people kids, is there anything that shows that you are more sensible than a five year old kid? Abeg carry your cows enter bush make we see road. Mumu
I love the way you just exposed this modafucker & Religious Bigot.
Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by Abelino(m): 7:27pm On Nov 06, 2021
Speaktruth88:

So you are a pastor collecting money to spread hate on behalf of politicians? Why are you complaining? As a normal citizen don’t you have mouth to complain? Do you not have ward leaders? Local chairmen? Representatives that you voted in to speak on your behalf?

Religion should be separate from the state and removed from politics. People are too stupid to know how to separate personal opinions from paid propaganda and gospel and a church or mosque is NO PLACE to spread that hate. Especially those paid for by politicians may God curse all who use his namee to cause strife in our land.
Just imagine the trash you are spilling out as if you ain't part of this Generation.... So men of God should go and lay their complains and grievance to Ward leaders, state representatives for them to know the truth? Whereas as a Citizen of a every country you ve a fundamental human Rights such as freedom of speech to air your opinion and challenges being faced in the society.... Chaiiii na waw for you o
Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by rolams(m): 7:27pm On Nov 06, 2021
One of the old MUMU we have in Naija!
Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by Abelino(m): 7:34pm On Nov 06, 2021
vedaxcool:

Religious fanaticism is the inspiration of most anti-buhari wailers. The opposite of the position he stated isn't to bring Muslims into your fanaticism but to ask why a pastor instead of preaching about God's words choose to preach about his hate for Buhari.

This is how your co-tribalists started violence in the SE because you hate PMB. You killed your kins and destroyed their properties because you hate one man.

Imagine now taking that hate to replace the single day of the week dedicated to speaking about God. Sad hateful folks!
Shut the Bleep up .... Because if reserve was the case I know how you religious bigots would ranting and shouting oppression... I don't know why Muslims always try to claim to be religion of peace but yet keep giving us that reasons to see them as opposite (Terrorists).... Just imagine this modafucker
Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by Abelino(m): 7:37pm On Nov 06, 2021
System202:
Some pastors are useless. Just bcs their is no free money to buy Jets and loot then u start abusing Buhari is this what is taught in church. no wonder some set of people are always intolerant bcs they learned it form their men of God
How is your own life going? See who is calling people useless? Too bad .... Ignorance is bliss
Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by Abelino(m): 7:41pm On Nov 06, 2021
Racoon:
Lost soul! Keep on with the asslicking-sycophant forming holy man.So according to this asslicker who have lost any iota of conscience, the wicked tyrannical and evil dullard is so infallible as a god that he can not or should not be criticise?

He has forgotten how the same Buhari have shamelessly criticised and blamed previous govt, even God for all the ills his clueless govt have wrought upon this nation?

Imagine a so called pastor of the Four-Square Gospel Church saying this shitcrap.Even the headslammers people criticise the president yet this apostate of a man is obsessed with unending cycle of foolishness.

Perhaps the zombie still thinks the failed president will be in govt forever.Nothing new! Femi Adeshina is a complete disgrace to the christain faith.You will never see a headslammer asslicking a Christian like this.Infact you are a kafir.
You re getting the point
Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by ArewaNorth: 8:06pm On Nov 06, 2021
Maxymilliano:
I'm sure the church won't miss him either ...

GOD bless that Pastor, evil is meant to be condemned and not praised.

This has exposed ur excessive fanaticism and bigotry.
The way u practice ur religion is an embarrassment to Christianity, if not because we Muslims know more abt Christianity than most of u who just attend church and get feed by all sort of lies, music, comedy and hatred we could think that ur religion is built on hatred!

By the way, this is a record for us to keep and a reminder of how fanatics u are!
Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by ArewaNorth: 8:10pm On Nov 06, 2021
BeardedMeat:
That was a fearless pastor you had there, speaking truth to power!
You and ur 200 likes are so fanatical that u think hate is telling truth. How can pastor come publicly spreading falsehood and hatred against a tribe and religion and u call it telling truth to power?
Fanatics!
Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by Bamzyriches451: 8:17pm On Nov 06, 2021
Fool always licking the ass of a death Moda fucka from Katsina all in the name of loyalty

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Real Story On How Lt.col Fajuyi Was Killed By Danjuma & The Northern Coupists / Reno Omokri Pictured With Atiku, Set To Expose INEC Server / Governor Ortom Offers Goodness Thomas Scholarship And Admission Into BSU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.