Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,167 members, 7,835,905 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari (32724 Views)

Adesina: I stopped attending a church because pastor always attacked Buhari / Femi Adesina: I Hate Trains, Bridges, Rice, Tallest Building East Of Niger / The Man Who Attacked Buhari Vs The One APC Presented, Any Difference?? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by Fourwinds: 8:28pm On Nov 06, 2021
Aufbauh:
It happened to me too, and it's very common in Abuja.
It's so demoralizing and discouraging listening to people you've held in high esteem in the Christendom spilling hate, inciting congregants to be lawless and so on.

Any church that spilled hatred from the pulpit against anyone or tribe, incite people against constituted authority, lump unfounded conspiracy theory to arouse sentiment, count me out.

The conviction i have had as a Christian is that of love and not of hate, for God is love. So anything outside this is heretical to me.

Go and read the old testament and its prophets... The criticism the kings got from the prophets were intense... Example is Elijah... What about new testament.. John the Baptist talked to king Harold which led to his beheading..you must be naive and unread to quote nonsense citing the Christendom... Nonsense everywhere
Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by FKMagazine(m): 8:34pm On Nov 06, 2021
Very ungrateful man
By their fruit, we shall know them.
Oma se o
Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by Fourwinds: 8:40pm On Nov 06, 2021
vedaxcool:

Religious fanaticism is the inspiration of most anti-buhari wailers. The opposite of the position he stated isn't to bring Muslims into your fanaticism but to ask why a pastor instead of preaching about God's words choose to preach about his hate for Buhari.

This is how your co-tribalists started violence in the SE because you hate PMB. You killed your kins and destroyed their properties because you hate one man.

Imagine now taking that hate to replace the single day of the week dedicated to speaking about God. Sad hateful folks!

Go and read the old testament and its prophets... The criticism the kings got from the prophets were intense... Example is Elijah... What about new testament.. John the Baptist talked to king Harold which led to his beheading..you must be naive and unread to quote nonsense citing the Christendom... Nonsense everywhere
Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by Fourwinds: 8:41pm On Nov 06, 2021
System202:
Some pastors are useless. Just bcs their is no free money to buy Jets and loot then u start abusing Buhari is this what is taught in church. no wonder some set of people are always intolerant bcs they learned it form their men of God

2 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by BeardedMeat(m): 8:44pm On Nov 06, 2021
ArewaNorth:
You and ur 200 likes are so fanatical that u think hate is telling truth. How can pastor come publicly spreading falsehood and hatred against a tribe and religion and u call it telling truth to power?
Fanatics!
Check your blood pressure.
Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by Fourwinds: 8:45pm On Nov 06, 2021
ojuu4u:

As u re blaming femi, try to apportion blame to pastor as well.

Puppit shouldn't turn to campaign ground or arena of hate speech towards anybody.

Pastor is different from activist

Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by BeardedMeat(m): 8:45pm On Nov 06, 2021
System202:
Some pastors are useless. Just bcs their is no free money to buy Jets and loot then u start abusing Buhari is this what is taught in church. no wonder some set of people are always intolerant bcs they learned it form their men of God
Yoruba mooslem on the beat
Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by Fourwinds: 8:47pm On Nov 06, 2021
goody2019:
Many Clergies take it upon themselves to attack the president openly from their pulpit as if that is their primary mandate. I've encountered so many of them and I wonder.

Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by Fourwinds: 8:48pm On Nov 06, 2021
mu2sa2:
Because the churches are after money - that's why a Christian leader once called them business centres. The pastor collects the money on behalf of god and spend it on behalf of God.

Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by Fourwinds: 8:49pm On Nov 06, 2021
Speaktruth88:
Religious figures should stay out of politics. Many of the problems we have today is because they collect money from politicians and bad mouth opposition to their sponsors adding to the confusion of Nigeria.

Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by ItswellMike: 8:52pm On Nov 06, 2021
Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by Fourwinds: 8:52pm On Nov 06, 2021
RazorEdge:
The problem with most of us is that so much hatred and bitterness has beclouded our sense of reasoning. We no longer look at being objective on a raised matter, rather, we base our judgement on who the messenger is. Tribalism, religious bigotry and foolish pride don't allow us see and recognise truth anymore. Femi has said nothing wrong here. We must, as a matter of necessity, begin to eschew bitterness, embrace the truth irrespective of where it's coming from and act upon it. This is the only way our great country can move forward. Indeed, truth is bitter!

Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by ojuu4u(m): 9:09pm On Nov 06, 2021
Fourwinds:

Hope the prophets you mentioned weren't turned pupit to hate speech? ......Whenever they climb pupit, they talk negative about certain individual, even if it's not political leaders.

Pastor that abandoned spreading gospel of Christ completely and chooses to criticize certain individual whenever they climb pupit.

Oga, I will advise to run as fast as possible from that church.
Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by Fourwinds: 9:17pm On Nov 06, 2021
ojuu4u:

Hope the prophets you mentioned weren't turned pupit to hate speech? ......Whenever they climb pupit, they talk negative about certain individual, even if it's not political leaders.

Pastor that abandoned spreading gospel of Christ completely and chooses to criticize certain individual whenever they climb pupit.

Oga, I will advise to run as fast as possible from that church.

I am better of in my profession because of criticism... So I am an example to myself... If a leader hates criticism then he/she is not fit to hold public office...simple

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by ojuu4u(m): 9:34pm On Nov 06, 2021
Fourwinds:

I am better of in my profession because of criticism... So I am an example to myself... If a leader hates criticism then he/she is not fit to hold public office...simple

Whenever u open ur mouth, it's criticism that coming out on a particular person, I will advise u to check urself, something is really wrong with you, not even pastor.
Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by Fourwinds: 9:40pm On Nov 06, 2021
ojuu4u:

Whenever u open ur mouth, it's criticism that coming out on a particular person, I will advise u to check urself, something is really wrong with you, not even pastor.

And you believe something is not wrong with you? You are normal not to see anything wrong with this government?

Wake up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by ud4u: 9:40pm On Nov 06, 2021
Madness
Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by Formation10: 9:48pm On Nov 06, 2021
If u like stop attending church because of d truth it don't make any different be d church is still matching on
Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by eduora: 9:48pm On Nov 06, 2021
Mark my words again....APC will not win 2023 presidential election.don't forget my date,month and year
Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by tno4real(m): 9:57pm On Nov 06, 2021
I attend the same church Femi is talking about. Have never seen a fearless pastor before. I love that pastor with passion, always preaching and saying the truth no better how hard it may be. So is hard for this Mr SA to admit the truth. Anyway u have two years left and you will stop licking buhari feet. You can never stop the truth infact the church didn't even know maybe he's coming or not. Keep sitting at home becos of buhari...very funny. How a man that calls himself pastor stop going to church becos of another man in power. Asokoro church is too big too miss people like Femi.
Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by Breastfeed: 10:43pm On Nov 06, 2021
Facts, you have said it all.
Maxymilliano:
I'm sure the church won't miss him either ...

GOD bless that Pastor, evil is meant to be condemned and not praised.
Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by PresidentAtiku(m): 10:46pm On Nov 06, 2021
vedaxcool:

Religious fanaticism is the inspiration of most anti-buhari wailers. The opposite of the position he stated isn't to bring Muslims into your fanaticism but to ask why a pastor instead of preaching about God's words choose to preach about his hate for Buhari.

This is how your co-tribalists started violence in the SE because you hate PMB. You killed your kins and destroyed their properties because you hate one man.

Imagine now taking that hate to replace the single day of the week dedicated to speaking about God. Sad hateful folks!
what is good about Buhari abeg?

Have you gone to the market lately?

Its okay to be a Zombie but its better when you have small sense added to it.

Hating Buhari is a waste of hate? To what end? The only man in history to have presided over a country and havethe economy enter into recession twice

Use the brain God gave you.

I spit on it

Tueh
Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by Nobody: 11:13pm On Nov 06, 2021
See what Mr. Femi is saying..
Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by ajealadick(m): 1:19am On Nov 07, 2021
Maxymilliano:
I'm sure the church won't miss him either ...

GOD bless that Pastor, evil is meant to be condemned and not praised.
Are you sure? Pastor just lost an handsome tithe and offering.
Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by Nobody: 6:43am On Nov 07, 2021
Aufbauh:
It happened to me too, and it's very common in Abuja.
It's so demoralizing and discouraging listening to people you've held in high esteem in the Christendom spilling hate, inciting congregants to be lawless and so on.

Any church that spilled hatred from the pulpit against anyone or tribe, incite people against constituted authority, lump unfounded conspiracy theory to arouse sentiment, count me out.

The conviction i have had as a Christian is that of love and not of hate, for God is love. So anything outside this is heretical to me.

I am begging you in the name of God

Can you help me with 3000naira?
Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by vislabraye(m): 4:34pm On Nov 07, 2021
Maxymilliano:

https://punchng.com/i-stopped-attending-a-church-because-pastor-always-attacked-buhari-adesina/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1636098683-1

I hope he attends Deeper Life or any other Church that doesn't speak about PMB. If he doesn't, then he just want wants to look for an excuse not to attend.
Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by Stanleyq: 5:44pm On Nov 07, 2021
Speaktruth88:

So you are a pastor collecting money to spread hate on behalf of politicians? Why are you complaining? As a normal citizen don’t you have mouth to complain? Do you not have ward leaders? Local chairmen? Representatives that you voted in to speak on your behalf?

Religion should be separate from the state and removed from politics. People are too stupid to know how to separate personal opinions from paid propaganda and gospel and a church or mosque is NO PLACE to spread that hate. Especially those paid for by politicians may God curse all who use his name to cause strife in our land.
Eyaaa, if God curses sinners, u may be the first.
Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 09, 2021
Abelino:
Just imagine the trash you are spilling out as if you ain't part of this Generation.... So men of God should go and lay their complains and grievance to Ward leaders, state representatives for them to know the truth? Whereas as a Citizen of a every country you ve a fundamental human Rights such as freedom of speech to air your opinion and challenges being faced in the society.... Chaiiii na waw for you o

I can see now how many of you use church and mosque to make money.

As a citizen you have rights. The noise you are making here is it not your right? No religious leader should get involved in politics. They can talk about good or bad but there is no need for them to have a preferred party of even insist religion should be part of governance because human beings especially those that collect money from politicians are intrinsically evil.

All the problems we have today is the spreading of hate by religious figures who benefit depending on who they are collecting money from and then hide behind the name of God. That is not prescribed by any Abrahamian religion and anyone that claims otherwise is a fraudster.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Threat To Life: Mr Macaroni Says Sahara Reporters Wrongly Accused Peter Obi / Olakunle Taiwo: 'How ‘sagay’ Interview Ruined My Honeymoon' / Fani-kayode Attacks Rochas Okorocha: "Ugly Old Toad, Pot Bellied-Glutton"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.