Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,973 members, 7,814,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari (32673 Views)

Adesina: I stopped attending a church because pastor always attacked Buhari / Femi Adesina: I Hate Trains, Bridges, Rice, Tallest Building East Of Niger / The Man Who Attacked Buhari Vs The One APC Presented, Any Difference?? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by Sleekfingers: 12:22pm On Nov 06, 2021
JavaScript90:
This man has mouth diarrhea. Must you be a perpetual slave to the Fulani?
Hello, I am a fullstack web developer. I develop all types of website. I major in developing complex custom website and mobile apps for businesses and startups. If you have an idea and need a competent programmer to translate your idea into codes, I am the right man for the job.
I also have a nice real estate website for sale specially designed for the Nigerian market
Click my username to see my WhatsApp number on my profile

I believe you know that , the fulani man, na him employer? What do you expect him to do?
Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by iyke2frankeze: 12:23pm On Nov 06, 2021
Oyaa clap for yourself. You have achieved heaven on earth.
Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by lexy2014: 12:24pm On Nov 06, 2021
Aufbauh:
It happened to me too, and it's very common in Abuja.
It's so demoralizing and discouraging listening to people you've held in high esteem in the Christendom spilling hate, inciting congregants to be lawless and so on.

Any church that spilled hatred from the pulpit against anyone or tribe, incite people against constituted authority, lump unfounded conspiracy theory to arouse sentiment, count me out.

The conviction i have had as a Christian is that of love and not of hate, for God is love. So anything outside this is heretical to me.

What is the hate u say they spilled?

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by DeGLORIOUS: 12:25pm On Nov 06, 2021
What did you you expect from Adesina? A man who is neck bent in the defense of his master amidst glaring injustice and political arrogancy. The scales on his face will be removed when he leaves in 2023 and he will be marveled at the level of madness they've let this country through.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by simplesearch: 12:26pm On Nov 06, 2021
Why is Femi leveraging so much on pastor kumuyi message or exhortation that's coming from an entirely different angle. Leaders should not be ridiculed no doubt, but when they err or are off the track on decisions that leaves an unfavorable ripples on the citizens, they should be told the truth and called to order.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by Nobody: 12:30pm On Nov 06, 2021
monsterseed:
lies... if the leaders did the needful, this nation wont be as bad as it is now.... dont they have churches in Saudi or Qatar or in China? it all balls down to bad leadership.

pastors are shepards of the flock, the people are the flock, it is from the flock that the leaders emerge. All the politicians return to their bases, either their villages, families or churches/Mosques. The persist with their bad behaviors because they are welcomed in their bases (in this case their churches). Think of the church as a family, if a man goes outside and behaves badly it is a reflection of the family he comes from. if you come from an anyhow family, you are likely to behave anyhow outside.
Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by swedbase(m): 12:32pm On Nov 06, 2021
Yeye man. fulani lapdog
Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by Handsum64: 12:34pm On Nov 06, 2021
Pastors were not being taken care of as PDP did hence the cry from the pulpit.
They are fraudsters in cassock
Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by luizpippo(m): 12:35pm On Nov 06, 2021
vedaxcool:

Religious fanaticism is the inspiration of most anti-buhari wailers. The opposite of the position he stated isn't to bring Muslims into your fanaticism but to ask why a pastor instead of preaching about God's words choose to preach about his hate for Buhari.

This is how your co-tribalists started violence in the SE because you hate PMB. You killed your kins and destroyed their properties because you hate one man.

Imagine now taking that hate to replace the single day of the week dedicated to speaking about God. Sad hateful folks!

Did Moses, Elijah, Daniel, Jeremaiah, Ezekiel, Paul or Jesus behave like Femi Adesina by praising the Pharoahs, Ahabs, Nebuchadnezzars, Pilates, Darius, Agrippas in the bible even when they are ruining the nations they ruled over?
Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by olaBanks(m): 12:35pm On Nov 06, 2021
Aufbauh:

Most of you kids and those that egg you on are just Christian by religion and not by your way of living.
However the Buhari administration has really exposed a lot of MoGs and their sheeples, that they're generally fickle, hypothetical and greedy of gain.

Don't be quick to throw shades. Everyone has a price, even you. Take up the position first and let's see if you will not protect the interest of your paymaster.

Who no go, no know. Ask Reno
Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by Ubanz: 12:36pm On Nov 06, 2021
Your eye service too much, one day ur eye go clear.
Obidient slave,if u like lick his Ass that's ur business.
Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by AsawanaDgreat: 12:36pm On Nov 06, 2021
This man sha
Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by ajl: 12:37pm On Nov 06, 2021
Aufbauh:
It's so demoralizing and discouraging listening to people you've held in high esteem in the Christendom spilling hate, inciting congregants to be lawless and so on.

Any church that spilled hatred from the pulpit against anyone or tribe, incite people against constituted authority, lump unfounded conspiracy theory to arouse sentiment, count me out.

The conviction i have had as a Christian is that of love and not of hate, for God is love. So anything outside this is heretical to me.

Don't worry, it will soon be your turn in the hands of Buhari boys. They are not just going to pick you on the street, rather they will march you out from your abode. By then you will know what it will be like to be a victim of an indolent and evil government. Good people must never keep quiet when the evil ones take over the land. A president that tolerate and accommodate a particular group of people to go on a nationwide orgy of violence against the people of other tribes because they are of his tribe is evil and should be brought down at all cost.
Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by olaBanks(m): 12:39pm On Nov 06, 2021
DeGLORIOUS:
What did you you expect from Adesina? A man who is neck bent in the defense of his master amidst glaring injustice and political arrogancy. The scales on his face will be removed when he leaves in 2023 and he will be marveled at the level of madness they've let this country through.

Would you have him criticize his paymaster or what?

The best we can expect from him it to be subtle and look for more reasonable premise to justify the actions of the boss. His loyalty is to his boss and not you. You should understand better.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by seunayantokun(m): 12:41pm On Nov 06, 2021
Living as cast under a spell. Affected for affluence and influence. Simpletonish.
Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by Awoo88: 12:44pm On Nov 06, 2021
This man stopped going to church as soon as he got appointed to his present position. He is a PROFANE fellow who's god bis now his belly.
Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by Awoleesu(m): 12:46pm On Nov 06, 2021
Ofunaofu:
Are prophets not meant to speak truth to power

Femi, you stop attending the church because the pastor was always speaking the truth about Buhari government of which you are part and parcel of

Don't mind the idiot!

And to even imagine Femi is a Yoruba man o!

Yoruba proverb says "when we discuss about the deaf in the presence of his child, it is because we want him to hear it"!

That pastor simply sent Femi to his boss, unfortunately, the dumb kid missed the point!

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by Gentlerespect76: 12:46pm On Nov 06, 2021
When there is idol in the heart of a man; oh my God!!
Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by olaBanks(m): 12:48pm On Nov 06, 2021
Maxymilliano:

https://punchng.com/i-stopped-attending-a-church-because-pastor-always-attacked-buhari-adesina/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1636098683-1

So, some people still take the words of politicians too seriously. No, I don't. It's just a political statement. You will be surprised that he may not even miss his church. Get across to friends in Aso-Rock and they'll tell you first hand how they roll. All the antics maybe aimed to divide the Youths along direct lines and it's interplaying in NL already. The political class has only one religion 'Their interest' and anything beside that is secondary.

More so, Adesina is trying to make a mountain out of a mole's hill by building on what Paster Kumuyi said. Only those ignorant of politics will follow him in that direction. It's a diversion. A poor tactics for me.
Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by GreatrAnalyst: 12:48pm On Nov 06, 2021
Don't worry, your lunch money will soon finish.

Go and ask Reuben Abati.
You are entering oblivion in less than 2 years time
Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by Abujason: 12:49pm On Nov 06, 2021
You agent of the devil.
The church banned you for your satanic views.
And for defending the worst president in Nigerian history and his horrible policies.
Not the other way around.
Dont worry.
You, Lying Mohammed, Garbage Shehu and other traitors like you will pay dearly soon.
The suffering Nigerians will never forgive you.
NEVER!!!
Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by DoubleLaw(m): 12:50pm On Nov 06, 2021
So buhari is now ur God. Continue.
Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by chimexdnice1(m): 12:57pm On Nov 06, 2021
You went home wondering what the churh is turning into. Have you for one day ever gone home from work, wondering what Nigeria is turning into? Remove the spec in your eyes and see the writing on the wall! You and your colleagues are the problem of Nigeria. Not buhari nor any pastor.
Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by GreatrAnalyst: 12:59pm On Nov 06, 2021
Aufbauh:

Any religious leaders stirring up hatred against leaders should not be followed. Agreed.

However would you also subscribe to religious leaders being unable to call political leaders to orders or condemn what they do which is so wrong? I have never seen where justice comes to agree with injustice.
It is like justifying Herod for killing John the Baptist because he condemned his acts, at the behest of Herodias. Speaking truth to power is sacred. Anyone who doesn't want accountability shouldn't come in the name of serving.
Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by Harmony92(f): 1:01pm On Nov 06, 2021
Aufbauh:

Most of you kids and those that egg you on are just Christian by religion and not by your way of living.
However the Buhari administration has really exposed a lot of MoGs and their sheeples, that they're generally fickle, hypothetical and greedy of gain.
d same way d government exposed d minster for bandit welfare n ruga actualization scheme. grin
Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by Jdbrasco2: 1:05pm On Nov 06, 2021
This guy is a joke
Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by edoairways: 1:12pm On Nov 06, 2021
Aufbauh:

Buhari administration has done more harm than good to Nigeria. He has used the media to brainwash people like you
Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by Thereishel: 1:12pm On Nov 06, 2021
Aufbauh:

This is not hatred at all. It is all able truth Jesus is the truth personified evil must be call evil. You need to read your bible well it says woe unto him that call evil good and black white. It's also written that those who knows how to do good and doeth it not to him it's a sin. Adesina too have written many articles criticizing ex president Jonathan but because Adesina sells his birthright for a porridge and because of the money he is receiving from presidency he turns a blind eyes.

Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by adasbay(m): 1:22pm On Nov 06, 2021
You will definitely go because the truth is bitter... Whoever praise the current situation in Nigeria isn't sincere... Prophets in the Bible time didn't condone wicked and evil leaders. In fact Jeremaiah was imprisoned for that.
Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by maxzzo1(m): 1:32pm On Nov 06, 2021
Aufbauh:

If pastors and Imam talk about Buhari ,that means his not doing well which every body knows expect the wicked people like Adesina and it's likes that can't say d truth? This govt has failed period
Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by akdjr(m): 1:36pm On Nov 06, 2021
We all may not agree with Femi Adeshina, but the truth remains that some of this clergymen are not doing the public a good service. I was in church at Winners chapel in 2015 prior to the election when Jonathan visited and worship in cannan Land, Oyedepo was preaching saying no man on earth can stop Jonathan from winning the election and urge Christians to vote massively for Jonathan. I was ashamed of the statement coming out of the supposed preacher of the gospel.
Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by slowice(m): 1:44pm On Nov 06, 2021
Loquacious ode man, so pastor shouldn't talk about failed government, useless economy, increased poverty and unchecked insecurity anymore because you re in church? Iffa know your pastor I ll give him a sound spirit filled handshake.... He is a man of truth.

Even heaven is unhappy with the dullard

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Amina Yahaya-Bello: "I Was Told To Kill My Son With Cerebral Palsy" / Air Force Set To Bombard Militants, Boko Haram With New Mi-35m Attack Choppers / Kemi Adeosun Elected Afreximbank Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.