Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,854 members, 7,817,529 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Pls Help My Heart Is Sick! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help My Heart Is Sick! (5499 Views)

I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart / My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! / She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help My Heart Is Sick! by SilentScream(f): 6:11pm On Jun 05, 2011
I have been dating my bf for 3yrs now. He has always been the type of person who like pple to appreciate things he does for them. Sometimes when we have a fight he always list the things he has done for me & calls me an ingrate. I told him I didn't like dat trait in him & for some time he stopped. This past vals he sent me money cos he wasn't in town. We had an argument last week & he mentioned the money! Am a giver who doesn't look back & want you to continually tank me, so I was so angry I stopped calling him & he hasn't called me since then. Pls I have sacrificed a lot for this relationship. If he loves me he would have called by now. The argument was that he doesn't compliment me enough esp on facebook,but he complement pix of other girls. He said that the money he sent me for val shld be enough complement. Do I call him or just heal my heart & move on?
Re: Pls Help My Heart Is Sick! by no1madman(m): 6:17pm On Jun 05, 2011
If 1+1=2 . . . .then u got 2 move on.
Re: Pls Help My Heart Is Sick! by SilentScream(f): 6:32pm On Jun 05, 2011
Thanks Nolmadman. The thing is he has begged me to wait for him to marry me dat is when he becomes financially stronger, which is next year but with him not calling after an argument, I do love him, just wish there was another way out. Thanks anyway!
Re: Pls Help My Heart Is Sick! by 190: 6:33pm On Jun 05, 2011
He's the man and has 100% rite to be angry

You're the woman and u have NO say in that relationship

call him up and beg him like your life depends on it

or you watch another lady snatch him off you and your sacrifices go away in nothing

1 Like

Re: Pls Help My Heart Is Sick! by HighChief4(m): 6:35pm On Jun 05, 2011
I think the best for you from all you explained is to cut your losses and move on. When you are in a wrong relationship, pushing harder will never make it right
Re: Pls Help My Heart Is Sick! by Dyt(f): 6:41pm On Jun 05, 2011
Rubbish
bullcrap
stupidity
y on earth does he v mention d thingshe does 4 u
he s such a pusssssy
Re: Pls Help My Heart Is Sick! by GaussS: 6:42pm On Jun 05, 2011
if you like that much you could come to a compromise and accept this behaviour and live with it till and after marriage. if you think u can't cope the door is wide open baby undecided
Re: Pls Help My Heart Is Sick! by Tricici(f): 6:44pm On Jun 05, 2011
I'm afraid it's not even about this guy loving you or not but much more about that disgusting habit of his!!! Should you every single day be like: "Thk u for this, babe u the best, I can die 4 this u bought me, ah baby this baby that"  aaagh abeg.

If u've been a walking brass band for 3 long years I think it's high time you save yourself additional headache, and heartbreak.
It's difficult to move on after what you've sacrificed in this; the ultimate choice being yours if you think you deserve to cope with this gotta-be-grateful-til-death love  embarassed I can only wish you well sis
Re: Pls Help My Heart Is Sick! by SilentScream(f): 6:44pm On Jun 05, 2011
HighChief, tanks. @190 if I hav to list wat I hav done for him it will be endless. Infact his mother calls me to thank me for evrytin I am to her son. I am not a proud person infact I chose to do & forget. Am a lady who has NEVER cheated. I was receiving nice complements frm other guys & I felt my bf' complement will be better to my ears only for him to use money as a reference, its totally heart breaking!
Re: Pls Help My Heart Is Sick! by no1madman(m): 6:44pm On Jun 05, 2011
SilentScream:

Thanks Nolmadman. The thing is he has begged me to wait for him to marry me dat is when he becomes financially stronger, which is next year but with him not calling after an argument, I do love him, just wish there was another way out. Thanks anyway!
I don't really like drawing conclusions from one side of a story. .i consider all facts. .
perhaps there's more 2 it. . . anyways,don't get sick. .u sure need a good heart. .i feel ur pains though!
contact me,if u wish 2 talk about it privately. . .wisdom solves all problem. .
Re: Pls Help My Heart Is Sick! by mylove4him(f): 7:02pm On Jun 05, 2011
Why should he always talk like that is he God? That he will continually want u to thank him. He got some self esteem issues n u need to give him a break n since he hasn't called it shows he is happy wherever he is. I just can't stand men that are proud n arrogant. Gosh, I feel like throwing up.
Re: Pls Help My Heart Is Sick! by Wislet(f): 7:12pm On Jun 05, 2011
@OP, I dont hav much to say, but this will suffice. DO NOT EXPECT ANYTHING TO CHANGE AFTER YOU MARRY HIM. IF HE IS ASKING YOU TO WAIT TILL HE MARRIES U, IS HE TRYIN TO SAY EVERYTHING ABOUT HIM WILL CHANGE OVERNIGHT AFTER?? Forget about any investment u think u have made and reason with your head clear. A bad relationship is ALWAYS better than a bad marriage-cos there's still room to right it.
Re: Pls Help My Heart Is Sick! by SilentScream(f): 8:31pm On Jun 05, 2011
Tanks evryone. Ur response mean a lot to me. He's one of the nicest pple but can't stand that trait of his, can cope with any other tin but not this. I tort it was gone but, tanks
Re: Pls Help My Heart Is Sick! by Omolola1(f): 8:42pm On Jun 05, 2011
Poster
that guy is SICK!
He needs help and FAST!
Re: Pls Help My Heart Is Sick! by dankol: 8:50pm On Jun 05, 2011
I tink u shld aply wisdom by being patient nd submisive. 4 d past 3yrs u've bin 2geda, u shld knw wat he liks nd oda wise. I tink u shold talk dis out in humbleness nd he wld reason wit u. Bt if he does nt, he's nt meant 4 u. Why? a gud huby is a listenin, undastandin, nt rigid or dogmatic one
Re: Pls Help My Heart Is Sick! by omega25red(m): 8:55pm On Jun 05, 2011
Poster it seems like you were being too needy asking for compliments which would drive anyone crazy but your man mentioning everything he does for you is immature and stupid when you are supposed to be in a serious and matured relationship. I wouldn't end it just yet because every relationship consists of argument and fighting. The problem now is you are over your anger and he is not seeing as you started it give him time and if you can't wait pick up your phone and call him
Re: Pls Help My Heart Is Sick! by upendo98(f): 10:24pm On Jun 05, 2011
OH Good lord. ok listen dear.If he behaves this way and you aint even married, you will cry day and night the moment you say I do and the day after your honeymoon he will demand a thank you for favour done.Good thing is hes not hiding his bad behaviour, so now you know and its up to you to decide if you want to be treated that way for the rest of your life. Some insecurity issues that guy is suffering from I don't know why.There are many many men that know how to treat a lady right and they don't brag. Decide for yourself how you want to be treated and remember broken hearts do get healed so dont get stuck.
Re: Pls Help My Heart Is Sick! by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jun 05, 2011
@poster
as you said: he has always been like that, so ACCEPT him for who he is or leave BUT trying to change him into how you WOULD LIKE him to be is a waste of time.

by the way, why should a man use FB(of all thing) to compliment you. shouldnt/doesnt he do that when you are together?! isnt that enough or do you expect him to show the whole world his ¨love¨for you by putting it on FB? kinda childish/insecure, IMHO.

funny how YOU expect HIM to call you simply because he ¨supposedly¨ loves you. why dont YOU call HIM since you love him?! trying to play hard to get on silly issues such as this one is a waste of time.

HERE IS MBJ SOLUTION: DONT ACCEPT MONEY FROM HIM ANY LONGER AND ALL YOUR PROBLEMS WILL BE SOLVE INSTANTLY!!!!!
Re: Pls Help My Heart Is Sick! by Akainzo(m): 11:15pm On Jun 05, 2011
@OP, you mean be loves you so much he has not called you since February? or is there another valentine other than the 14th?

If he hasn't till now, you are better off staying off him. Spend your time nursing your heart.
Re: Pls Help My Heart Is Sick! by IykeD(m): 11:23pm On Jun 05, 2011

HERE IS MBJ SOLUTION: DONT ACCEPT MONEY FROM HIM ANY LONGER AND ALL YOUR PROBLEMS WILL BE SOLVE INSTANTLY!!!!!
Perfect advice!

Faceboooook again, this facebook of a thing! My buddy experienced same thing recently, his girl friend always complaining that he hardly posted on her wall etc. Well poster, it seems you started off with the "no calling thing" so i think you should just pick up your phone and call him, bruvs got some ego too you know. Things can't get better if you continue this way, you have to sit him down and talk to him real hard and also adhere to the advice of the broda above!
Re: Pls Help My Heart Is Sick! by annita19(f): 11:27pm On Jun 05, 2011
WTF forget him.
Re: Pls Help My Heart Is Sick! by sayso: 10:00am On Jun 06, 2011
I do not know why am replying to this,but must this be a problem? sheeess
Re: Pls Help My Heart Is Sick! by Nobody: 10:11am On Jun 06, 2011
Dyt:

Rubbish
bullcrap
stupidity
y on earth does he v mention d thingshe does 4 u
he s such a pusssssy

Your Pusssssy right? grin

@ poster, call him asap if u realy love him
Re: Pls Help My Heart Is Sick! by alex406(m): 10:27am On Jun 06, 2011
@ poster If you can cope with such phobia from the guy then move on with him but if you cannot there are always better opportunities out there,people who will appreciate you better so that you don't blame yourself in future.
Re: Pls Help My Heart Is Sick! by kpolli(m): 10:35am On Jun 06, 2011
grin lol lmfao lwkmd,

ur bfs answer is hilarious
Re: Pls Help My Heart Is Sick! by delicious1(m): 10:37am On Jun 06, 2011
You both sound so young and naive.

What are you both fighting over again?
Re: Pls Help My Heart Is Sick! by sley4life(m): 10:50am On Jun 06, 2011
@OP ure lucky u arent dating me. U wud av seen hell on earth. Ur bf has done enuff 4 u& u dont complement him always. Even if its to thank him every day do it. Its not easy. Many ladies are lukn 4 guys that can fend for them & u are here complaining. I wish i can sma.ck ur axx. He shudnt call u. Imagine u want 2 beat the hands that feeds u
Re: Pls Help My Heart Is Sick! by sley4life(m): 10:56am On Jun 06, 2011
annita19:

WTF forget him.
& she will see the other result. I guess the OP is telling lies. Why wont he list all stuff he has done 4 her. Its bc some attitude of his gf hurts him so much. As for me I have a diary where i put down all i spent daily. Either for my gf or folks. Some gals are not appreciative
Re: Pls Help My Heart Is Sick! by sley4life(m): 11:00am On Jun 06, 2011
SilentScream:

I have been dating my bf for 3yrs now. He has always been the type of person who like pple to appreciate things he does for them. Sometimes when we have a fight he always list the things he has done for me & calls me an ingrate. I told him I didn't like dat trait in him & for some time he stopped. This past vals he sent me money cos he wasn't in town. We had an argument last week & he mentioned the money! Am a giver who doesn't look back & want you to continually tank me, so I was so angry I stopped calling him & he hasn't called me since then. Pls I have sacrificed a lot for this relationship. If he loves me he would have called by now. The argument was that he doesn't compliment me enough esp on facebook,but he complement pix of other girls. He said that the money he sent me for val shld be enough complement. Do I call him or just heal my heart & move on?
wat have u sacrificed other than Womanliness?
Re: Pls Help My Heart Is Sick! by DaDoctor: 11:07am On Jun 06, 2011
Pele o,
Take heart inugo??
paste your pix and i am sure if you make it, you would smile home with some good guys on NL(Not Da Doctor sha!!!!! I AM WAY GONE)
Re: Pls Help My Heart Is Sick! by segzy2000: 11:08am On Jun 06, 2011
am having a similar problem as well.i love a lady too well but she betrayed me by going back to her vomit after the treatment the ex had done,now i dont know wat to do.is there still true love?
Re: Pls Help My Heart Is Sick! by amblors(m): 11:12am On Jun 06, 2011
i dont do facebook love. I complement my gf via text, email, call, or facebook inbox. if you want it on your wall, am not for that. I guess thats me, i complement others on facebook but not my gf, weird you might say, but its a matter of choice. It shouldn't be a problem if you ask me, they're plenty other things to be worried about in a relationship other than facebook, infact facebook shouldnt be on the list of things that make a relationship work, its sad it counts for some

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help! Am Falling In Love With My Aunty's Househelp / ** 4 Wrong Places To Look For A Wife*** / If You Were The Guy, What Would You Do? PICSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.