Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,227 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

I Need Your Advice - Career (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Need Your Advice (30295 Views)

Please I'm Depressed I Need Your Advice / Pharmacy Students Pls I Need Your Advice Urgently / Those Into Oil And Gas, I Need Your Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Your Advice by c0de007: 9:19am On Nov 14, 2021
The goossips and cold wars are just majority engage themselves with. I on the other hand i'm worried my career is stagnant over there. We literally have nothing to do.
DAVIDMOE:
Gossip and cold war is something that many people witness in their workplaces; even in the church. I will advise that you play the game. Don't feel like a victim of that gossip and war shît. Rather play the game like a boss, but if you can't play it, just find your place and lay low till you find another job.
Only think about traveling abroad when you have acquired a good tech skill. It will help you over there.

Thank you so much. I very good with web development and digital marketing i just don't enough gigs to maintain cash flow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Your Advice by c0de007: 9:37am On Nov 14, 2021
With all due respect Maureen, i am not and trust you don't know me. I had my moments but i'm pumped up now. I have a lot to achieve and i will.
maureensylvia:
Lol

You're funny, do you know how many people that wishes to be in your shoes despite the constant yabbings.

NIGERIA is not a place where mental is paid much attention to, you don't even have a job at hand to hold on after you quit and you're thinking of resigning.

And if you don't get a job and live in debts na there you go see more insults.

I see you're soft, toughen up bro!
Re: I Need Your Advice by c0de007: 9:38am On Nov 14, 2021
I don't gossips, i simply mind my business. My concern is we are idle and everyone seems to be comfortable with it. If you bring up an idea, they trash it.
alizma:
Is either you are among those gossiping or you don't even have the potential to contribute significantly to the organization in question.
I don't pay attention to gossips wherever I work. I deliver on my assignment and get out when it's closing time. I also don't have close friends and I don't discuss people negatively when they are not there. If I am angry over something you did wrong, I will tell you straight to your face, if I can't tell you, I forgive you or keep it to myself and move on.
Even when owner of the company is a party to the gossip, he/she will quickly noticed that I have boundary against. what I own him/her is the service I am being paid for which in my own principle, exclude gossip. If he doesn't like it that way, he either fire me or I resigned, depending on who act first among the two of us.
Re: I Need Your Advice by c0de007: 9:39am On Nov 14, 2021
I wish you know me. That way you won't say things like this but i pray better for you.
FalseProphet1:
The reason why that money isn't enough for you is because you spend recklessly on women, drinks and other irrelevant stuffs. Cut your irrelevant spendings and that money will be more than enough for you.

If you resign without securing employment elsewhere, you will understand the true meaning of gossip, cos your neighbors will gossip about how you stay at home all day eating your parents food.

This I have seen.
Re: I Need Your Advice by c0de007: 9:40am On Nov 14, 2021
I do. Thanks a lot
Rydermaverick:
If you ain't comfortable quit..don't deprive your mental wellness cos of money...but make sure you have an alternative..
Re: I Need Your Advice by c0de007: 9:41am On Nov 14, 2021
Thank You.. I appreciate
dettolgel:
Ignore those saying that you earn 85k and still complains.

To me it shows that you are not becoming complacent and you have the hunger to do more.

My suggestion, is try and hold on to your job while you aggressively find another.

As for the gossip and politics try not to engage see your work place as where you go to work, respect others and demand same not where you go to make friends or where people should like you.
Re: I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 9:42am On Nov 14, 2021
c0de007:
I do. Thanks a lot
You are welcome man.. enjoy
Re: I Need Your Advice by c0de007: 9:52am On Nov 14, 2021
I pray better for you
bluefilm:

Guy, your own wahala too much.

You too dey complain.

You want to do this but you don't know how to do that embarassed

I know that if i tell you now to go and drink sniper, you will still tell me that you don't know where to buy original sniper.

Abeg carry your wahala dey go. sad

Nonsense. angry
Re: I Need Your Advice by maureensylvia(f): 12:19pm On Nov 14, 2021
c0de007:
With all due respect Maureen, i am not and trust you don't know me. I had my moments but i'm pumped up now. I have a lot to achieve and i will.

Love and light dear
Happy Sunday
Re: I Need Your Advice by c0de007: 4:26pm On Nov 16, 2021
Thanks Chief. I have 2 already
BadNews:

Start Blogging Business And Thank Me Later
Re: I Need Your Advice by c0de007: 4:27pm On Nov 16, 2021
Thanks chief. I have 2 at the moment but i'm not getting enough traffic. I'm writing though
BadNews:

Start Blogging Business And Thank Me Later
Re: I Need Your Advice by BadNews: 7:17am On Nov 25, 2021
c0de007:
Thanks Chief. I have 2 already

How do you make your money from the Blogging Business, that's the question
Re: I Need Your Advice by c0de007: 12:48pm On Dec 09, 2021
BadNews:

I currently make money via affiliate marketing though not much because the traffic isn’t much. I applied for adsense but it was rejected i intend trying again next year.
Re: I Need Your Advice by HoneyWholesaler: 12:33pm On Dec 10, 2021
Google and YouTube will breakdown different means of making money via blogging

BadNews:

(P.S. To all: for the least expensive wholesaler of original undiluted HONEY straight from the bee farm, check my signature)
Re: I Need Your Advice by HoneyWholesaler: 12:36pm On Dec 10, 2021
Manage your job while you find another and gradually build other streams of income

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice by HoneyWholesaler: 12:37pm On Dec 10, 2021
(P.S. For the least expensive wholesale of original undiluted HONEY straight from the bee farm, check my signature)

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice by STONEUS: 11:43pm On Dec 10, 2021
whytediamond:

Your mindset bro.

Work on it.

I was in a similar scenario November 2014. Sacked from a 60k monthly outsourced bank job.

I didn't start business with any form of capital. Not even a dime.

Today, I pay myself 300k minimum monthly.

I am my own Boss. I intend to triple my income starting from December.

I changed my mindset. You too can.

What business please?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Meet Nigeria's First Female Helicopter Captain [pictured] / List Of Careers Associated With Creativity (Creative Careers) / Please What Skill Can I Learn To Survive In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.