Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,451 members, 7,850,574 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:19 AM

No Sex Till Marriage Was Wat I Wanted But He - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Sex Till Marriage Was Wat I Wanted But He (1163 Views)

My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage / Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage / Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Sex Till Marriage Was Wat I Wanted But He by Nobody: 2:52pm On Nov 05, 2021
Am single now because he embarassed broke up with me ....

I don't think there is any good men outhere
Re: No Sex Till Marriage Was Wat I Wanted But He by Ammishaddai: 2:55pm On Nov 05, 2021
Joblessness is real , and some people can go to any length to to create an account just to get attention and show how jobless they are undecided

4 Likes

Re: No Sex Till Marriage Was Wat I Wanted But He by OkuFaba(m): 2:58pm On Nov 05, 2021
Relationship and marriage is just like Bet9ja, we keep trying until it enters one day.

If your 1st ticket cut and you quit totally, you're an unserious fellow.

1 Like

Re: No Sex Till Marriage Was Wat I Wanted But He by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 05, 2021
Aunty, na Nigerian men new motto be this.

NO SEX NO RELATIONSHIP

May God help us cry cry

3 Likes

Re: No Sex Till Marriage Was Wat I Wanted But He by YeyeGbami: 3:03pm On Nov 05, 2021
Beebah2000:
Aunty, na Nigerian men new motto be this.

NO SEX NO RELATIONSHIP

May God help us cry cry

Person no fit buy car tow am go house laa.

1 Like

Re: No Sex Till Marriage Was Wat I Wanted But He by Hanibbal(m): 3:09pm On Nov 05, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Joblessness is real , and some people can go to any length to to create an account just to get attention and show how jobless they are undecided

Don't mind her. It is still siofra at work. That girl needs serious deliverance.
Re: No Sex Till Marriage Was Wat I Wanted But He by extol1(m): 3:10pm On Nov 05, 2021
Aunty, marriage is not for everybody. find the one that suit you either to be single or baby mama or single mother
Re: No Sex Till Marriage Was Wat I Wanted But He by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 05, 2021
YeyeGbami:

Person no fit buy car tow am go house laa.
so women don turn to wetin u suppose taste before u marry, abi?? angry angry
Re: No Sex Till Marriage Was Wat I Wanted But He by Ammishaddai: 3:13pm On Nov 05, 2021
Hanibbal:

Don't mind her. It is still siofra at work. That girl needs serious deliverance.
Are you sure ? There is another one going by the moniker Ilamina. That one is the queen of online joblessness .

1 Like

Re: No Sex Till Marriage Was Wat I Wanted But He by SILENTandSMART2: 3:20pm On Nov 05, 2021
All this new account is something else, dunno what you're expecting us to do like this.....
Re: No Sex Till Marriage Was Wat I Wanted But He by Kingcalls: 3:30pm On Nov 05, 2021
Any girls that tells u no sex b4 marriage....tell her no money b4 marriage...simple and short

1 Like

Re: No Sex Till Marriage Was Wat I Wanted But He by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 05, 2021
Hanibbal:

am not siofra

1 Like

Re: No Sex Till Marriage Was Wat I Wanted But He by younglleo: 3:55pm On Nov 05, 2021
OkuFaba:
Relationship and marriage is just like Bet9ja, we keep trying until it enters one day.

If your 1st ticket cut and you quit totally, you're an unserious fellow.
grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: No Sex Till Marriage Was Wat I Wanted But He by talk2hb1(m): 7:26pm On Nov 05, 2021
Gevira:

Is Sex The Only Thing You can use to control him ni?
Or Sex is the only thing you can offer.
All this girl's sha, this mantra of no sex before marriage, no sex no sex before marriage is putting you at great disadvantages don't you know when a man likes you from when he just want sex and escape.
Please come up with a new strategy to hold Men down besides sex.
Re: No Sex Till Marriage Was Wat I Wanted But He by talk2hb1(m): 7:49pm On Nov 05, 2021
Gevira:

Show me Your Wound, and I will show you my Scars. We Too Have Been Hurt before, not once not twice we only get to heal Ni.
Re: No Sex Till Marriage Was Wat I Wanted But He by Kobojunkie: 7:50pm On Nov 05, 2021
Gevira:

You probably need to stop dating and work on realizing who you really are as an individual. undecided

Are you yourself a good person let alone a good woman? This is what you need to find out first. Develop a healthy sense of self before you go looking for others to be in relationship with. undecided
Re: No Sex Till Marriage Was Wat I Wanted But He by Boogyman557: 7:51pm On Nov 05, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool WEITIN CONCERN ME. I DE HIGH MY KUSH 24sc. WTF MAN

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Polluted While Having Sex,my Gf Did It N We Laughed It Out. / I Need Help Getting An Apartment In Ibadan / If She Does This Break Up With Her Immediately !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.