Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,098 members, 7,863,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:50 AM

What Happened to Me? [Picture] - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Happened to Me? [Picture] (7101 Views)

+18 Should I F*ck Her? She Acts Naughty Around Me [Picture] / Everybody Is Sleeping With This Except Me [Picture] / SHOULD I F**K HER? This Is Why Most Women Love Me [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happened to Me? [Picture] by odysey: 8:11pm On Nov 06, 2021
Re: What Happened to Me? [Picture] by odysey: 8:13pm On Nov 06, 2021
iLegendd:
I ended up using the $100 to purchase a certain coin on Bkex exchange, one of the many exchanges I use, to buy a sh!t coin. After buying it, I fell asleep.
Did you mean okex exchange?.
Re: What Happened to Me? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:24am On Nov 07, 2021
snillocer:

Greetings boss, Pls how can I withdraw my Payoneer funds (< $100) without using the bank account option.. Some exchangers said I need to earn a minimum of $1k before I can be able to send to another recipient. this is my first time?

Pls help me out boss.

While trying to reply you yesterday, I got banned by the anti-spambot. Below is what I typed. I guess, the anti-spambot doesn't want me to reply to anyone.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Happened to Me? [Picture] by Idaytesj29(m): 1:18am On Nov 07, 2021
What do you think about pi coin? iLegendd

Its said that it will enter main net next month. Your opinion pls
Re: What Happened to Me? [Picture] by Mrscarter(f): 3:33am On Nov 07, 2021
iLegendd:
What Happened to Me? [Picture]

Yes, I have not been online for a week plus now. Reason? I'm minding my business and drinking more water.

Oh, making money and sleeping too much. I may be pregnant. I spent 5 years being awake or sleeping less, so allow me to sleep as much as I want.

Do you know I have more than 20 bank accounts and I have a couple of thousand in each? Why? I'm writing a book about it.

Also, I use more than 15 eBanking apps and I have a couple of thousand in each? Why? Still part of the book.

And yes, I have more than 40 Crypto exchange apps I use. Why? Still part of the book.

My purpose is to expose the Nigerian financial system and how the bank and the government want you to be poor. Trust me, the government and the banks want you to be extremely poor so that you can be easily controlled. Rich people are hard to control in a lawless country.

Before I leave, I want to tell you Crypto is the way forward. Don't worry about the market crashing. It will always crash and it will always rise. Just have some working strategies. I have made millions from Crypto — just the same way I make from my books.

I always tell people — I won't work, yet I won't be broke. That is the way forward. Focusing on job job job is the mindset of a man who loves poverty. Create the jobs for others to work.

In life, we need to plan. No matter the distraction, we need to stay focused. I used to be broke, but being focused saved me even when angels of darkness (haters), abused me left and right. I just kept going and doing more of what they hate. I'm heartless. grin

Making money while you sleep is the way forward. Complaining too much about everything is the way backward.

Earlier today, I wanted to withdraw just $100 to give to someone (even though I'm stingy), since I don't touch the Nairas in all my accounts. They are there for a reason. I keep my main money in Dollar, Crypto, Euro, and Pounds.

I ended up using the $100 to purchase a certain coin on Bkex exchange, one of the many exchanges I use, to buy a sh!t coin. After buying it, I fell asleep.

I woke this evening and the $100 (56k) had turned to $683 (383k).

You see, 56k turned 383k in few hours.

As a single and lazy child, I just opened one of the wines I bought days ago to drink with my visitor as I watch football.

In this life, stress is a must (don't complain), but happiness is an option. Hatred and love come with progress.

I created this thread not because I wanted to, it's because I got a couple of messages on WhatsApp from fans telling me they miss my crazy posts. So, I decided to create this post before crawl back to my cave and mind my business.

Do you want some pictures? See them below.

Remember, making money is not hard, but being organized and focused is.

Stop complaining and start doing things that'll change your life.

Congratulations on ur bundle of joy grin
Re: What Happened to Me? [Picture] by Mrscarter(f): 3:41am On Nov 07, 2021
[quote author=iLegendd post=107365441]Oh, one more thing. This $100 I turned to 383k in a few hour is money made from books. This is to let those haters who abused me for writing books and go get a job instead know that life or money making is not about jobs only, but wisdom and grace.

Determination pays and this is just a fraction of it as motivation to those who feel finamcially depressed or want to give up in life.

How do you know what to invest in? Do u take notice of the news. Like i got told for example say theres a war coming then u invest in related items that companies produce for war that the goverment will buy....thats just wat i was told. Do u take notice of what ppl are buying?
Re: What Happened to Me? [Picture] by snillocer(m): 7:15am On Nov 07, 2021
iLegendd:

While trying to reply you yesterday, I got banned by the anti-spambot. Below is what I typed. I guess, the anti-spambot doesn't want me to reply to anyone.

Sorry for the ban and Thanks for the info boss.

The money is $85.. Pls does that mean that I won't be able to withdraw through paxful, as I haven't received up to $1k? Cos I can only see the bank account option when I click on withdrawal..

If yes, I'd like to open a Dom account in GTB and then withdraw to it. Hope there won't be any problem?

Sorry for disturbing boss.
Re: What Happened to Me? [Picture] by DesBenedict: 7:33am On Nov 07, 2021
iLegendd:
Quite expensive sha. The info there can't be found anywhere. I may end up not releasing it to avoid CBN wahala.
Send it to me plsssssssssss

1 Like

Re: What Happened to Me? [Picture] by AIT1(m): 2:11pm On Nov 07, 2021
iLegendd:

Boss, does it mean if I have dorm account in any Nigerian bank, I can collect their USD card and use the card on the site you mentioned?

Is there a particular bank that allows this or can you name the bank I can do this without any hassle?

Thanks.
Re: What Happened to Me? [Picture] by bunnae(f): 3:16pm On Nov 07, 2021
iLegendd:
My sub is expiring in 3 days. Who will sub for me?

I'll pay back with

A. Great sex (I'm gay — only for guys)
B. Info that'll change your financial life

Choose one.
I will do the sub. I sha want option B. smiley
Re: What Happened to Me? [Picture] by Tony142: 3:19pm On Nov 07, 2021
iLegendd:

I'll pay back with

Choose one.

I Don check your profile tired, I con dey wonder say where you go, Lol

Sub?...This would have been a great opportunity, but brokeness Don turn my roommate by force grin
Re: What Happened to Me? [Picture] by Tinyemeka(m): 3:27pm On Nov 07, 2021
iLegendd:
It's a meme coin — a sh!t coin and they pump like crazy. Sh!t coins will make you more profit in the short term, but cash out on time and wait for a crash as you grab some real coins like ADA, MATIC, Sol, BTC, etc.

I trade mostly coins with Inu as the surname at the moment. Things like Floki Inu, Kishu Inu, Sanshu Inu, Shiba Inu, Kishimoto Inu, and the list goes on. The risk is high, but the reward is much. I target these coins when they are depressed. There are more than 50 coins with Inu as their surname.

How do you move funds across exchanges?

Well done bros.
Re: What Happened to Me? [Picture] by Tony142: 3:27pm On Nov 07, 2021
iLegendd:
There is a post I wanted to create and it's about money making. It will require me to send you 50k and you'll use the money to do something and it will turn to 58k or more in less than 58 seconds.

That is 8k profit in less than 5 minutes. Then, the person will send me back 54k and keep 4k for himself or herself.

I don't know why I haven't created that post. I projected more than 800k per month as my profit, but I don't trust Nigerians. After sending them the 50k, most of them will end up running away. This is why I haven't created that post. Trust issue is an issue.

4k for himself?...Boss, abeg try me, I no go disappoint cool
Re: What Happened to Me? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:28pm On Nov 07, 2021
One day left to watch, but I'll be travelling tomorrow, so there is no more need to sub. I'll try to reply comments/questions, but if I don't, my sincere apologies. Time is of the essence.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened to Me? [Picture] by Olamilekxy(m): 6:14pm On Nov 07, 2021
iLegendd:

I'll pay back with

Choose one.

A
Re: What Happened to Me? [Picture] by WudBMother: 8:20pm On Nov 07, 2021
Bros, Show us the way! grin

iLegendd:

Yes, I have not been online for a week plus now. Reason? I'm minding my business and drinking more water.

Oh, making money and sleeping too much. I may be pregnant. I spent 5 years being awake or sleeping less, so allow me to sleep as much as I want.

Do you know I have more than 20 bank accounts and I have a couple of thousand in each? Why? I'm writing a book about it.

Also, I use more than 15 eBanking apps and I have a couple of thousand in each? Why? Still part of the book.

And yes, I have more than 40 Crypto exchange apps I use. Why? Still part of the book.

My purpose is to expose the Nigerian financial system and how the bank and the government want you to be poor. Trust me, the government and the banks want you to be extremely poor so that you can be easily controlled. Rich people are hard to control in a lawless country.

Before I leave, I want to tell you Crypto is the way forward. Don't worry about the market crashing. It will always crash and it will always rise. Just have some working strategies. I have made millions from Crypto — just the same way I make from my books.

I always tell people — I won't work, yet I won't be broke. That is the way forward. Focusing on job job job is the mindset of a man who loves poverty. Create the jobs for others to work.

In life, we need to plan. No matter the distraction, we need to stay focused. I used to be broke, but being focused saved me even when angels of darkness (haters), abused me left and right. I just kept going and doing more of what they hate. I'm heartless. grin

Making money while you sleep is the way forward. Complaining too much about everything is the way backward.

Earlier today, I wanted to withdraw just $100 to give to someone (even though I'm stingy), since I don't touch the Nairas in all my accounts. They are there for a reason. I keep my main money in Dollar, Crypto, Euro, and Pounds.

As a single and lazy child, I just opened one of the wines I bought days ago to drink with my visitor as I watch football.

In this life, stress is a must (don't complain), but happiness is an option. Hatred and love come with progress.

I created this thread not because I wanted to, it's because I got a couple of messages on WhatsApp from fans telling me they miss my crazy posts. So, I decided to create this post before crawl back to my cave and mind my business.

Re: What Happened to Me? [Picture] by FunNoStrings(m): 7:04pm On Nov 08, 2021
iLegendd:
One day left to watch, but I'll be travelling tomorrow, so there is no more need to sub. I'll try to reply comments/questions, but if I don't, my sincere apologies. Time is of the essence.

Safe!

But please answer this question: how do you determine the 'potential of an altcoin to pump'?
Re: What Happened to Me? [Picture] by FunNoStrings(m): 12:51pm On Nov 09, 2021
iLegendd:
Some of my banks and I have money in all of them for research purposes.

Legend how did you get your card from Vulte? Is it virtual or plastic card? How much do they charge, and do they send it to your home or to branch?
Re: What Happened to Me? [Picture] by EMREX02: 8:09pm On Nov 13, 2021
iLegendd:
Some of my Cryptocurrency exchanges and arbitrage apps and I have crypto in all the exchanges for my research purposes.

Boss, what's the difference between exchange and wallet platform in crypto.
Re: What Happened to Me? [Picture] by Tobijays: 10:37pm On Nov 14, 2021
iLegendd:
There is a post I wanted to create and it's about money making. It will require me to send you 50k and you'll use the money to do something and it will turn to 58k or more in less than 58 seconds.

That is 8k profit in less than 5 minutes. Then, the person will send me back 54k and keep 4k for himself or herself.

I don't know why I haven't created that post. I projected more than 800k per month as my profit, but I don't trust Nigerians. After sending them the 50k, most of them will end up running away. This is why I haven't created that post. Trust issue is an issue.

are you going to give the same set of people 50k continuously or you gonna be requiring new people after every round ?
Re: What Happened to Me? [Picture] by yaseer111: 1:18pm On Nov 17, 2021
iLegendd:

I'll pay back with

Choose one.
it is well

1 Like

Re: What Happened to Me? [Picture] by pabon(m): 7:33am On Nov 22, 2021
iLegendd:

From this picture, doesn't it mean one cannot use paxful until he's gotten about $1000? I'm asking because transferring to the seller's payoneer account brings one to the same hurdle. I'm in a similar situation. I tried using Dom lite from WEMA. It's been almost a month and the money is nowhere to be found. I want to make sure it doesn't happen again. I'd be very grateful if you'd reply.
Re: What Happened to Me? [Picture] by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 22, 2021
iLegendd:
Just for fun, I used $100 out of the $580+ of the previous profit to purchase another coin and it has risen to $695 and before tomorrow, it should be more or maybe, crash. This is not leverage, but spot trading. If it was leverage, I would've made a minimum of 2 million from $100 by now.

This is one out of my 40+ exchanges. The moral of the story is: don't put your eggs in one basket and know the process before you start tweaking. Also, don't worry about losing. We all lose in one way or the other in life. As long as there is life, there is a way.

Bro I just registered for kucoin cos binance is 18+ and I want to make money from shit coins, any idea to how I can find the next 10x shit coin

1 Like

Re: What Happened to Me? [Picture] by angelfallz(m): 12:48pm On Jan 20, 2022
You used Bkex to buy a shitcoin? What about using poocoin or pancakeswap?
Also, are there youtube videos that could help me figure out shitcoins that are about to pump?

iLegendd:

Re: What Happened to Me? [Picture] by yaseer111: 8:49am On Feb 03, 2022
iLegendd:

hi when will u create the thread?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria man sent his gf to deliver in USA she ended up... / Advice Me: My Wife Makes Me Go To Bed At 8.30pm Every Night (picture ) / +18 How I Treat Women [Adult Only]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.