Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,523 members, 7,861,522 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:47 PM

What Happened to Me? [Picture] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Happened to Me? [Picture] (7085 Views)

See Wetin Dey Hungry Me [Picture] / Everybody Is Sleeping With This Except Me [Picture] / SHOULD I F**K HER? This Is Why Most Women Love Me [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happened to Me? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:53pm On Nov 05, 2021
FunNoStrings:

Boss, what fundamental factors do you look at before deciding to buy a shitcoin?

At the moment, no foundamental. Just have liquidity and potential to pump. That's all. I don't stay for long. I cash out and rest in USDT as I wait for another victim. Before going to bed, I set low bids at consolidation levels, then jump in with a smaller amount at the current price.

When I wake, two things will happen.

1. Either the small amount thas mooned or
2. It crashed and met my two to three consolidation below and I'm still in profit because the low bids triggered and have risen a little. So, I'll still end up with a little profit or my initial money.

Don't forget, I use a voice alert called The Crypto App (search for it on playstore). Even when I'm sleeping, I'm hearing the current price of my coin. The app is free, but I use the paid version. It's about 4k or less. The free one is enough, but I don't like free things that much.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Happened to Me? [Picture] by snillocer(m): 11:53pm On Nov 05, 2021
iLegendd:

The reason that made me prefer Flutterwave was the integration with PayPal, but they've suspended it or PayPal has stopped them from linking. So, the love is gone except the fact that they can provide you with a US bank account like Payoneer to receive international payment. TransferWise (Wise) does it better.

Greetings boss, Pls how can I withdraw my Payoneer funds (< $100) without using the bank account option.. Some exchangers said I need to earn a minimum of $1k before I can be able to send to another recipient. this is my first time?

Pls help me out boss.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Happened to Me? [Picture] by FunNoStrings(m): 12:06am On Nov 06, 2021
iLegendd:

At the moment, no foundamental. Just have liquidity and potential to pump. That's all. I don't stay for long. I cash out and rest in USDT as I wait for another victim. Before going to bed, I set low bids at consolidation levels, then jump in with a smaller amount at the current price.

2. It crashed and met my two to three consolidation below and I'm still in profit because the low bids triggered and have risen a little. So, I'll still end up with a little profit or my initial money.

Don't forget, I use a voice alert called The Crypto App (search for it on playstore). Even when I'm sleeping, I'm hearing the current price of my coin. The app is free, but I use the paid version. It's about 4k or less. The free one is enough, but I don't like free things that much.

Boss, I hope you don't mind; I ask a lot of questions in order to get to the taproot.

Please, how do you determine the 'potential to pump'?

1 Like

Re: What Happened to Me? [Picture] by gshsj: 1:29am On Nov 06, 2021

2 Likes

Re: What Happened to Me? [Picture] by Buziness101: 2:13am On Nov 06, 2021
iLegendd:
There is a post I wanted to create and it's about money making. It will require me to send you 50k and you'll use the money to do something and it will turn to 58k or more in less than 58 seconds.

That is 8k profit in less than 5 minutes. Then, the person will send me back 54k and keep 4k for himself or herself.

I don't know why I haven't created that post. I projected more than 800k per month as my profit, but I don't trust Nigerians. After sending them the 50k, most of them will end up running away. This is why I haven't created that post. Trust issue is an issue.

What you do is to work with people who have address and who can not run from the address... Like me now... I work with Nigerian Brewery... So there's no way I'll quit my job because of 50k...na lie

Re: What Happened to Me? [Picture] by OgThanos: 3:36am On Nov 06, 2021
iLegendd:
What Happened to Me? [Picture]

Yes, I have not been online for a week plus now. Reason? I'm minding my business and drinking more water.

Oh, making money and sleeping too much. I may be pregnant. I spent 5 years being awake or sleeping less, so allow me to sleep as much as I want.

Do you know I have more than 20 bank accounts and I have a couple of thousand in each? Why? I'm writing a book about it.

Also, I use more than 15 eBanking apps and I have a couple of thousand in each? Why? Still part of the book.

And yes, I have more than 40 Crypto exchange apps I use. Why? Still part of the book.

My purpose is to expose the Nigerian financial system and how the bank and the government want you to be poor. Trust me, the government and the banks want you to be extremely poor so that you can be easily controlled. Rich people are hard to control in a lawless country.

Before I leave, I want to tell you Crypto is the way forward. Don't worry about the market crashing. It will always crash and it will always rise. Just have some working strategies. I have made millions from Crypto — just the same way I make from my books.

I always tell people — I won't work, yet I won't be broke. That is the way forward. Focusing on job job job is the mindset of a man who loves poverty. Create the jobs for others to work.

In life, we need to plan. No matter the distraction, we need to stay focused. I used to be broke, but being focused saved me even when angels of darkness (haters), abused me left and right. I just kept going and doing more of what they hate. I'm heartless. grin

Making money while you sleep is the way forward. Complaining too much about everything is the way backward.

Earlier today, I wanted to withdraw just $100 to give to someone (even though I'm stingy), since I don't touch the Nairas in all my accounts. They are there for a reason. I keep my main money in Dollar, Crypto, Euro, and Pounds.

I ended up using the $100 to purchase a certain coin on Bkex exchange, one of the many exchanges I use, to buy a sh!t coin. After buying it, I fell asleep.

I woke this evening and the $100 (56k) had turned to $683 (383k).

You see, 56k turned 383k in few hours.

As a single and lazy child, I just opened one of the wines I bought days ago to drink with my visitor as I watch football.

In this life, stress is a must (don't complain), but happiness is an option. Hatred and love come with progress.

I created this thread not because I wanted to, it's because I got a couple of messages on WhatsApp from fans telling me they miss my crazy posts. So, I decided to create this post before crawl back to my cave and mind my business.

Do you want some pictures? See them below.

Remember, making money is not hard, but being organized and focused is.

Stop complaining and start doing things that'll change your life.

please, borrow me 10 seconds of ur time to read
Good morning sir.
m really interested in learning nd trading cryptos.
i have all the basic knowledge in forex, so i believe trading crypto shouldn't be difficult for me. im 99% ready to learn anything legal, you can teach me to obtain financial security.

a brief intro bou me.
first child ( younger siblings always need me )..
depends on my parents for money which is off course not enough..
HND2 student..final year, and i dont wanna be job hunting after school.

lagos base...

please, teach me how to fish
Re: What Happened to Me? [Picture] by mannasseh(m): 6:27am On Nov 06, 2021
iLegendd:

If I tell you price, you'll run. I don't even have the time to teach even if you're willing to pay. So, for this, read this post I made on how to get started to a pro level. https://www.nairaland.com/6504311/crypto-total-beginners-guide-how
okay thankyou, can I have you as a mentor
Re: What Happened to Me? [Picture] by Majlaw(m): 6:32am On Nov 06, 2021
iLegendd:
My sub is expiring in 3 days. Who will sub for me?

I'll pay back with

A. Great sex (I'm gay — only for guys)
B. Info that'll change your financial life

Choose one.
Option B
Let me Sub for you
Re: What Happened to Me? [Picture] by Loxleyy(m): 6:58am On Nov 06, 2021
iLegendd you are just minting money on different platform.... cool
Re: What Happened to Me? [Picture] by MaxieMan: 7:19am On Nov 06, 2021
iLegendd:
Just for fun, I used $100 out of the $580+ of the previous profit to purchase another coin and it has risen to $695 and before tomorrow, it should be more or maybe, crash. This is not leverage, but spot trading. If it...

Boss can you send me like 5USDT so I can practicalise the stuff I learnt from your other thread? I can't verify my binance yet.

I will send you the equivalent in Naira.
Re: What Happened to Me? [Picture] by Telegram234(m): 7:34am On Nov 06, 2021
iLegendd:

Bro you are doing a great job here.
I really love your crypto post and everything.
But bro can you be so kind to create a WhatsApp group for the crypto beginners and pros.
Please boss.
I appreciate.
Re: What Happened to Me? [Picture] by odysey: 7:50am On Nov 06, 2021
iLegendd:
Quite expensive sha. The info there can't be found anywhere. I may end up not releasing it to avoid CBN wahala.
you didn't reply my quote on arbitrage working for you)

Anyways you can release the book in two parts
The money making part and the CBN part can be released anonymously paid via crypto (TRX or ADA) or replace the CBN with the powers that be and release as one book
Re: What Happened to Me? [Picture] by odysey: 7:59am On Nov 06, 2021
iLegendd:
There is a post I wanted to create and it's about money making. It will require me to send you 50k and you'll use the money to do something and it will turn to 58k or more in less than 58 seconds.

That is 8k profit in less than 5 minutes. Then, the person will send me back 54k and keep 4k for himself or herself.

I don't know why I haven't created that post. I projected more than 800k per month as my profit, but I don't trust Nigerians. After sending them the 50k, most of them will end up running away. This is why I haven't created that post. Trust issue is an issue.

share the info let's look for the 50k we give you the 4k you can create a WhatsApp or telegram group, you can even ask for the 4k in advance
Re: What Happened to Me? [Picture] by aminusodiq(m): 8:43am On Nov 06, 2021
iLegendd:
Now, allow me drink my wine watch my football in peace. All I want in life is peace of mind, not money. Money is just a bonus.
Pics 1
Every considered a 3d wall panel or exotic wall paper for your space!? I will be your plug if you dont mind boss

Picture 2
Ill fill up your space with fantastic prints and artworks... Boss

Re: What Happened to Me? [Picture] by aminusodiq(m): 8:47am On Nov 06, 2021
iLegendd:

I'll pay back with

Choose one.
make i sub for you grin
Broke af... But i know ill get it back with your info
Re: What Happened to Me? [Picture] by aminusodiq(m): 8:49am On Nov 06, 2021
iLegendd:

ok Maybe we source for money ourselves.... I need financial freedom so badly boss... Help my career boss cry
Re: What Happened to Me? [Picture] by aminusodiq(m): 8:57am On Nov 06, 2021
iLegendd:
If I was just a little patient, the $100 would've turned to $1000 (562k), but I impatiently left the coin.

This is to say, patience is not easy. Also, being too patient ends up as greed and 80% regret.

So, the problem about wealth is how patient you can be or how greedy you can be. Both are good and bad. Luck determines the rest.

Las las, no one is happy in crypto, but those with great strategies always smile at last.
pls groom me.... I dont have money... But i will pay you with my services... I do all forms of interior decor.... I print too... If there is any related service you need... Ill do it for free.. I already have verified binance and hotbit accout...and i know how to purchase deposit and transfer the coins Pls help me for God sake cry

All accounts are verified

Re: What Happened to Me? [Picture] by femora007(m): 9:16am On Nov 06, 2021
iLegendd:

p2p abitrage trading?

1 Like

Re: What Happened to Me? [Picture] by Haynnie: 9:40am On Nov 06, 2021
iLegendd:

True thing you said here Nigerians aren’t trustworthy when it comes to financial matters

1 Like

Re: What Happened to Me? [Picture] by angelfallz(m): 9:47am On Nov 06, 2021
Thank you
iLegendd:
It's a meme coin — a sh!t coin and they pump like crazy. Sh!t coins will make you more profit in the short term, but cash out on time and wait for a crash as you grab some real coins like ADA, MATIC, Sol, BTC, etc.

I trade mostly coins with Inu as the surname at the moment. Things like Floki Inu, Kishu Inu, Sanshu Inu, Shiba Inu, Kishimoto Inu, and the list goes on. The risk is high, but the reward is much. I target these coins when they are depressed. There are more than 50 coins with Inu as their surname.
Re: What Happened to Me? [Picture] by plenitude(m): 9:48am On Nov 06, 2021
iLegendd:

What if you give me the update, let me use my 50k and I will send you your 4K after making profit of 8k

2 Likes

Re: What Happened to Me? [Picture] by Emarvel(m): 10:41am On Nov 06, 2021
iLegendd:

You can trust me
Re: What Happened to Me? [Picture] by MONEY247: 11:19am On Nov 06, 2021
Would the Forex market cease to exist
Re: What Happened to Me? [Picture] by angelfallz(m): 12:07pm On Nov 06, 2021
Please which YouTube videos did you use to learn how to trade? Because if want to trade the inu coins you suggested I have no idea how to go about it.

iLegendd:
It's a meme coin — a sh!t coin and they pump like crazy. Sh!t coins will make you more profit in the short term, but cash out on time and wait for a crash as you grab some real coins like ADA, MATIC, Sol, BTC, etc.

I trade mostly coins with Inu as the surname at the moment. Things like Floki Inu, Kishu Inu, Sanshu Inu, Shiba Inu, Kishimoto Inu, and the list goes on. The risk is high, but the reward is much. I target these coins when they are depressed. There are more than 50 coins with Inu as their surname.
Re: What Happened to Me? [Picture] by Wale9253(m): 12:24pm On Nov 06, 2021
Thanks bro
iLegendd:

If I tell you price, you'll run. I don't even have the time to teach even if you're willing to pay. So, for this, read this post I made on how to get started to a pro level. https://www.nairaland.com/6504311/crypto-total-beginners-guide-how
Re: What Happened to Me? [Picture] by Lebronjames23(m): 2:03pm On Nov 06, 2021
iLegendd:

send it to me,then tell me what to do, that'd give me 58k, then I'd transfer the 54k and keep 4k. I believe in honesty
Re: What Happened to Me? [Picture] by Executer: 2:21pm On Nov 06, 2021
iLegendd:

This sounds interesting.
if you ever decide to do it,I would like to be a part of it.
It's crypto right? I think I may know what you're referring to
Re: What Happened to Me? [Picture] by odysey: 7:44pm On Nov 06, 2021
iLegendd:

I'll pay back with

Choose one.
sub n option b
Re: What Happened to Me? [Picture] by odysey: 7:58pm On Nov 06, 2021
gshsj:

Mr ilegend. U are doing well...and I admire what u do alot, regardless how people perccieve you. I think I understand u somewhat and I love some of ur life and money philosophy.
****"
Since u are into crypto, I want to seek one honest advice from you. Here is my honest story..I can also provide evidence if u deem necessary.

##############
Some months back I was able to turn my 550USDT to 1300USDT...that was the time of SAfemoon and all...I dabbled into poocoim too when it went up massively...but presently I have lost almost all my money...Ask me how?
It all began when I joined the bandwagon of BSC shitcoins on Reddit and Instagram using pancake swap. The instant short wins were addictive, crazy and exhilarating...but then u won't believe all I have now is about
70USDT......from 1300USDT..

*********$
Can't even explain how I got so reckless...
Shitcoins finished me...and I'm presently aloof and feeling I might lose the 70 dollars if I go back to crypto
I lost 200 dollars to rugpulls as usual just two weeks ago...
Kindly advice me or help in a way to recover some of my loss...imagine what I could have done
With 1300usd if I was not reckless with shitcoins
watch at least 50 videos on how to identify riugpulls, read as much as you can

2 Likes

Re: What Happened to Me? [Picture] by odysey: 7:59pm On Nov 06, 2021
OgThanos:

please, borrow me 10 seconds of ur time to read
Good morning sir.
m really interested in learning nd trading cryptos.
i have all the basic knowledge in forex, so i believe trading crypto shouldn't be difficult for me. im 99% ready to learn anything legal, you can teach me to obtain financial security.

a brief intro bou me.
first child ( younger siblings always need me )..
depends on my parents for money which is off course not enough..
HND2 student..final year, and i dont wanna be job hunting after school.

lagos base...

please, teach me how to fish
https://www.nairaland.com/6504311/crypto-total-beginners-guide-how

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NAKÉD Picture: What Is AI Turning Into? This Is Baaaad! / Causes Of Broken Relationships! / Checkout The Seductive Curves On This Lady Breaking Down Instagram - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.