Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,806 members, 7,844,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

My Mum Caught Me Masturbating - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Mum Caught Me Masturbating (5475 Views)

My Mum Caught Me And My Girlfriend / My Uncle Caught Me Masturbating! / Help My Fiancée Caught Me Masturbating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mum Caught Me Masturbating by NarcissistKing(m): 7:10pm On Nov 06, 2021
ExtremeDot:
Omoooh, things deh happen o.

Your mom is divorced. Meaning she is raising you alone. No wonder.

Children raised with absent fathers are worse off.

Your mom is over pampering you, and that will get you more bad than good.

All the high and sweet sensation you feel during orgasm while you perform the act of masturbation is not worth the ills of masturbation when the ills of masturbation start catching up with you.

Fight masturbation and stop it.

You wanna have seex? Be a man and have real seex.

People raised by both parents are worse also.
Re: My Mum Caught Me Masturbating by JavaScript90: 8:53pm On Nov 09, 2021
Bankyt90:

Wth did I just read. This is really disgusting you should have taken the story to rhe grave with you but you out here. Damn get help
hello you sent me a pm. unfortunately I don't have access to this email again. please make use of the email or WhatsApp number on my profile
Re: My Mum Caught Me Masturbating by ZooCountry45: 9:34pm On Nov 09, 2021
LIVINGICON:
Your life battery, na only half bar remain. angry
Your brain don knock finish. angry

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Mum Caught Me Masturbating by Candidlady: 1:10pm On Nov 10, 2021
ExtremeDot:
Omoooh, things deh happen o.

Your mom is divorced. Meaning she is raising you alone. No wonder.

Children raised with absent fathers are worse off.

Your mom is over pampering you, and that will get you more bad than good.

All the high and sweet sensation you feel during orgasm while you perform the act of masturbation is not worth the ills of masturbation when the ills of masturbation start catching up with you.

Fight masturbation and stop it.

You wanna have seex? Be a man and have real seex.

Lies from the pit of hell!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Una Don Watch That Leaked Gcinile Twala's Sextape? / What Makes A Man A Responsible "real" Man? / Men & Skinny Jeans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.