Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,142 members, 7,835,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home - Family (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home (77382 Views)

Madam & Her Maid: This Happened In The Church Today. / My Madam And Me / Barren Woman Displaced By 14-year Old House Maid From Her Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by moralex(m): 9:31am On Nov 08, 2021
Na wa for you self , calling a grown up woman of 31 a girl because she works for you as a nanny, if you are not ok with the current status move out of the house.
Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by Yinkame123(m): 9:37am On Nov 08, 2021
Iyaebe:
Nannies are humans, she should shut up and mind her business.The least she can do is to stop living under the same roof with her since she's now a madam as well.Smart nanny lol.I'm just after the old man's happiness,that's all.

God bless you with unbiase and fact based comment.

1 Like

Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by BnBgrillNG(m): 9:38am On Nov 08, 2021
DriverX:
If they are happy together, why not? Is my mother supposed to get pregnant by me? That he's a driver, does it make him less human?

3 live Turkey for you for christmas!!!
Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by IamAsiri: 9:38am On Nov 08, 2021
Styluss:
would she have gotten pregnant if the old man was poor?

People have gotten pregnant for poor old men. Don't get your point here.
Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by Biglittlelois(f): 9:42am On Nov 08, 2021
jornwhite:

Preek are destined to be shameless that why you would see a full grown man stand in the middle of the road bring out his preek to unirate in full glare of the public, even the most shameless prostitute won't do such.
my point in short is; women have PRIDE & men have EGO ... if you check d meaning you will realise why his mother won't even think of marrying a driver as a solution for being pregnant for her driver. everyone wants a perfect image of a mother so it will hurt

Thank you, I don't know why so many people pretend to love it when in fact it hurts, I got over 70 mentions cos of my comment lol.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by chachanga: 9:44am On Nov 08, 2021
Biglittlelois:
[s][/s]

How will you feel if your mother gets pregnant for your driver and end up marrying him

You shouldn't stress yourself with decidedly unreasonable dumbos and their foolish monochromatic views on life.

Their almost violent tones in projecting so much needless bile against a faithful, dutiful wife in favour of Baba with his indiscretions and a maid in violation of rules of engagement just reminds one of how they were in support of that Ijesa guy against his victim, the lady guardian and iyabo Ojo in that molestation saga that trended earlier this year. It seems Naija fellas will always gladly back the wrong horse whenever issues of illicit sexx comes up.

See them all braying like donkeys in support of this housemaid, who they forgot, came into that household on a work contract with the Madam as her boss and benefactor.
And of course, such contract though unexpressed must not have included the possibilities of sexual romps with Madam's family members as one of her job duties and functions.

The very idea of her unprofessional misconduct escaping these mugus tells you lots about the stinky imbecilic insularity of many home-based Nigerians' minds. That's why when they're lucky enough to leave the jungle they call a country, the wise amongst them learn to talk less while the other foolish ones who ventilate their cavemen retarded ideologies soon learn the hard way if they don't even get themselves into jams that'd get them deported back to their stinky hell holes villages.

Any rational and decent mind should, while acknowledging the maid's personal freedoms as an adult also see the foolishness of Madam's family in trying to ram the maid's new status down her throat, would they accept such if they were faced with similar odds? Why couldn't the family do their utmost best in breaking the news to Madam gently instead of wagging the maid in her face like a fck-U finger? That family don't look like a very good or nice family / inlaws to be around.

Even her hubby, who's still technically living at home's, has got his senses beclouded and loyalties all twisted. He doesn't seem to have much regard for his wife. He's suddenly the chief persecutor of his wife of his wife of 10 years in favour of a maid carrying a baby they can't even be sure of yet? What if the maid, having seen their little coins, planned the whole "falling in love with grandpa routine"to get her own share of the family inheritance anytime grandpa kicks the bucket soon?

These Naija dudes support nonsense with too much gragra abeg. undecided

Biglittlelois:

Thank you, I don't know why so many people pretend to love it when in fact it hurts, I got over 70 mentions cos of my comment lol.
You underestimate the power of poverty in shaping hood psychology into all sorts of twisted oddities that pple call their mindset and existence. They speak out of their ghetto mentality. Seun and his mods seem to be on vacation otherwise I don't know why the crude sorts have been so completely allowed to drown out cultured voices. Any time one visits this forum, it's been the same of late, thrash, thrash and more thrash.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by mozona(m): 9:46am On Nov 08, 2021
This is one of the disadvantages of getting married to a rich man child.

Cos everything about there wealthy life comes from there parents, they have no choice but to become mummy boy or daddy boy.

They don't have their own say or else everything will be taking from them
Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by Jossybj1984(m): 9:47am On Nov 08, 2021
Please madam in the house you forgot to tell us how your husband's stood so low to pick you up from the ghetto and how you will have been so happy if your father's in law has stood so low to take any of your siblings or friends....may God has mercy on you I just hope it wouldn't be too late before you acknowledge God in all your matter and humble yourself to love happily with your step mother in person of maid because he is the Esther in your world
Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by Biglittlelois(f): 9:47am On Nov 08, 2021
ringi82:

I think I understand your viewpoint. Its difficult to swallow as a female than as a male. The nanny has automatically become a mother in law to the wife. And by yoruba tradition (most traditions infact) , the wife is subject to the mother in law. Roles have switched. From a person who takes orders to the one giving the orders. We all humans with feelings, that sh*t will be painful as a woman who brought her in as a nanny grin. Most women will see this as a betrayal, but not the men, because they are less concerned about the role change as it doesn't affect them or matter to them.

Thank you for seeing my point, most people quoting me are not being factual or logical with their responses, with the over 70 mentions I've gotin here lol.

3 Likes

Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by Studio247: 9:48am On Nov 08, 2021
If this story is true
You just want to give yourself sleepless nights

You should be happy for your father in-law at least now now he has someone that can take care of him full time

Honestly you should embrace your nanny n help her achieve her aim as fast as possible

At all she is not sleeping with your husband!

Your husband understands that his father needs a companion.

Your number one problem is Ego

You are they type that want full respect n Madam, Madam ,yes ma ,yes ma all the time
Reason you are filling this way
Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by Biglittlelois(f): 9:50am On Nov 08, 2021
DAVE5:

I was laughing my way through all the funny comments till I saw your, got a lot to say but I’d say in 2 piece

1. Truly life isn’t balanced
2. I don’t like the fact the father got married to the nanny but I’m not God, it would definitely kill the woman’s self esteem, besides there are several other women and /or nannies outside, it didn’t have to be his daughter-in-laws nanny but again; who am I to say?

Thanks for saying the truth jare, most people just prefer to lie to themselves here instead of being truthful.

4 Likes

Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by Konjiboi: 9:54am On Nov 08, 2021
Find someone who your husband respects very well and tell the person to talk to him.

Your husband is a boy, sorry to say. He needs to grow up.
Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by Oyiboman69: 9:56am On Nov 08, 2021
Biglittlelois:

I'm not asking of your mum's decisions, I'm asking of your outward emotions and reaction to what she did,

The wife the Op talked about expressed her feelings on what her father in law did, which in her right she is justified, no one will be happy of such a scenario except we want to deceive ourselves, and I for one do not like to deceive myself.

If your mother gets pregnant for your driver, you will not be happy about it, but you just have to accept her decision to marry him.
explaine this to me...
Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by Odingo1: 9:57am On Nov 08, 2021
ImaIma1:

There's nothing wrong with the age or being unmarried. What if she was 17, 18, 20,...? It's not a license or justification to sleep with anyone in the house.

What if the maid was married and she still slept with the FIL? Your reasoning is flawed.

I guess you are one of those who see people having maids as lazy. The woman has a business, has children and lives in a duplex. Can you yourself manage a business, children and still clean up a whole duplex? When you want to shame someone, stop and think first.
It have to do with age, bringing 32 years old lady into your husband house in the name of been busy is risky, younger girls between 14 to 18 is better as house help. If the maid is married it is even better. Having a maid is not been lazy but one have to be smart in doing that like having older women that have grown up children or younger girls that is not yet desperate otherwise you get your hand burnt and cry fowl. Also woman should not rely on a Maid to do everything in the house otherwise that is laziness.

What I am telling you is that you have to be calculative in anything you are doing. You don’t bring unmarried 32 years old woman to live together in the same house with your husband in the name of maid, take it or live it. Humans are fighting for survival and it have to do with age, the more older you are the more desperate to achieve something.
Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by Biglittlelois(f): 9:58am On Nov 08, 2021
sampsonub100:
Of a truth no one in that situation would be happy,but my dear there is little or nothing she can do in this case as she cannot make decisions for her father-in-law.What you cannot change,you must simply endure.

Thank you for seeing my point.

1 Like

Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by cmecproblem(m): 10:00am On Nov 08, 2021
This is a perfect example of why it is best to treat everyone nicely regardless of their status. Madam have you been treating your housemaid well?
Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by austinelex: 10:01am On Nov 08, 2021
So far she is been accepted by every member of the family and being that ur father in-law wants to settle down with her. Madam just respect her and let her na human being like you too so no just dey call her ordinary nanny and if you can let go of pride and ur ego you we definitely enjoy her I swear
Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by Adsensegirl: 10:03am On Nov 08, 2021
Obviously, the woman is proud and arrogant. Well, my advice is for her to try convince her husband to either let me move to another house or her father in-law moves. He won't be lonely anymore he has a companion now. Make everybody cane their lane so avoid quarrel
Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by Pootle: 10:03am On Nov 08, 2021
this one na enemy of progress o
Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by Biglittlelois(f): 10:04am On Nov 08, 2021
nedekid:

So many people don't think deep they just talk.
Your narrative best describes this ladies predicament. People should but themselves in her position and see how it feels.

Thank you, I received over 70 mentions of people lying to themselves instead of putting themselves in her shoes.

3 Likes

Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by sharpwriter(m): 10:05am On Nov 08, 2021
OyekuMeji:
What are the lessons to be learnt here. When you decide to hire a nanny, do not hire an adult nanny with black bush, big bakassi & big, succulent boobs.

You see, the Preek & Toto are designed ELECTROMAGNETICALLY to transmit surface waves that communicate even without the consent & awareness of the owners.

Now, let us use a mathematical example to explain the variables.

If the ratio of two variables (x and y) is equal to a constant ( Temptation = Preek / Toto), then the variable in the numerator of the ratio (y) can be product of the other variable and the constant ( Preek = Temptation + Toto ).

In this case Toto is said to be directly proportional to Preek with proportionality constant K (which is Temptation).

Now, if you do not understand the equation about and need a demonstration, I need 3 female volunteers from the major tribes: Hausa, Yoruba & Igbo - with bakassi & black bushes.
Hahahahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy

Your first paragraph can still be called great and sane.

But from the 2nd paragraph below shows that you are officially mad sir cheesy
Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by kingdestiny(m): 10:06am On Nov 08, 2021
To me i see nothing bad here, since d nanny married d father inlaw, is the nanny not a human being, why is she making it look as if the nanny is a none living thing,
Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by Valuc: 10:08am On Nov 08, 2021
Madam tell her that God can use anyone to elevate anyone... If she cnt stand the heat ... She sud plead with her husband for understanding and rent a house for them else where ... But why will he still be living with the dad at this stage... She sud let go that nanny thing and see her as a sister .... I understand it's hard to swallow but this is new reality
Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by Badsod(m): 10:09am On Nov 08, 2021
This one na gobe o
Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by BluntCrazeMan: 10:11am On Nov 08, 2021
Biglittlelois:
[s][/s]

How will you feel if your mother gets pregnant for your driver and end up marrying him
If my mother happen to be a widow, and she had spent most of her life as a single lonely widowed woman,, my dear, any guy that comes into her life to make her glow again would be okay be me.
Even if I am older than the guy with 20years.
Even if the guy is a truck-pusher.
All I know is that, I won't interfere.
And she shouldn't ever call me for any type of assistance or advice that would have to do with the relationship.

1 Like

Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by Bamzyriches451: 10:11am On Nov 08, 2021
There's nothing wrong with what the nanny did, that woman is only pained that the nanny has overtaken her, I advise her to take it the way it cuz if care is not taken her sorry ass will be kicked outta that house because according to what I read there concerning her husband's reaction the man isn't a pussy ass niggar
Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by ultraviolet27(f): 10:15am On Nov 08, 2021
MrPresent:
This is a true life story.

The lady in question is so confused on what to do.

Please advise her responsibly:

(Matured Minds Only)

Good morning, I am married into a very wealthy home, my husband is the eldest child, they are four, 3 male and a female.

Last two years I got a nanny, she's 32 years, my husband is in charge of his father company, his father has houses everywhere around the world but he's leaving with us, because of loneliness, he lost his wife 12yrs ago and since then he refused to marry again, he's 65years old but still young, I have a supermarket, so my nanny cook and takes care of the home while I'm away, my nanny has been sleeping with my father in-law but I didn't know, March this year we found out she's pregnant and she said it was papa that was responsible, when I ask her how long she has been sleeping with him she said since last year.

I was shouting at her when my husband shut me up that I shouldn't talk to her like that, that she's not a child, my own house help! When my husband talk to his father about it, he said the girl, that is my nanny has been his companion that he wants to marry her, mogbe I said over my dead body, my own maid, instead of my husband to be on my side he said if marrying the girl will make his father Happy that he has his support, the house we are living is build by my father in-law, it's a duplex, Mummy as am writing you my husband and his brothers followed my father in-law to pay my nanny dowry, they came back yesterday.

I didn't go with the children because I can't Believe my father in-law stoop so low to marry my maid when there are other women out there, last night I was talking to my husband and he told me to stop referring her as my nanny that she's now Married to his father therefore I should be calling her "Aunty mi", and my kids who usually call her Aunty should start calling her "Mummy", and I asked him what will she be calling me, he said anything she likes.

I am just here crying, someone I brought into my home has now turned madam over me, what should I do, and I can't tell my husband to rent another apartment when he has a duplex, papa can't leave either because he want to be close to his son, how long can I take this, please I need a. dvice. Thanks. Married for 10years.

What a Life!

What Are Your Thoughts?

She would be in the comment section reading.
. Even Though I am a Lady I see no Problem here at all to be Candid Your Father-inlaw deserves to be Happy and not be lonely as you and your Husband are .Ur Father in-law even Owns the House You and ur Husby resides in and if u aren't Okay with it u Can go build ur own House with ur Husband so u Can live in it after all, No law states that a Wife Can't also Join Hand to Build a House wit Her Man.

Are you frm a Wealthy background urself? dt u looked dwn on another Person?maybe You were picked from d Gutter also who knws?Her background may even be more favoured than yours or is it bcs She came to work as a Nanny instead of looking for a wealthy Man to leech on as u did?So ur Husby didn't stoop down 2 marry You as u weren't of d same Social Class wit Him? U are a typical Case Of d Yoruba adage"Omo aijobe ri ti oun wa iru sowo" bcs ur Status has Changed as u hv hooked urself 2 a Rich Man's Son u felt House Chores are beneath you dt u had to hire a Help?
Some of the Mistakes Some Women make is hiring house help that Lives wit them if u must use a help Can't u employ those that won't live with you Like Laundry Man,Cleaners,Chef that will Just Come do their work and go,then get paid monthly or weekly? If God Can butter ur Bread He Can also butter ur Nanny's own after all U are both bloody Opportunist so take am like It ain't even ur Husby House so you can't dictate what goes on there IRe O!!.
Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by Biglittlelois(f): 10:15am On Nov 08, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

The same men who lament women sleeping with drivers are suddenly in support of it.

People are so insincere. Suddenly everyone is going to accept such an incident and cheer it on.

Why haven't more wealthy people married the street sweepers, the vulcanizers? Aren't they humans, too?

Same forum that a man said he couldn't marry a girl because she didn't go to the university, and other men (and even women) came to support his decision to marry someone more educated/in his class? The same people who are against class mixing?? Same story repeats itself daily and this is suddenly their reaction.

Lol.

See ehn, the hypocrisy of people especially men on this form ehn

Once a narrative doesn't conform with their responses on a thread, they forget all they supported or their previous idealogy, see all of them coming to my mentions forming saints and do-gooders, same people that preach against dating broke girls, class mixing, or marrying someone of lesser level of education as you said, it's the double mouth hypocrisy for me, I got over 70 mentions because of my comment, you can imagine.

3 Likes

Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by crafteck(m): 10:19am On Nov 08, 2021
fattprince:

It's not easy, but let everyone move on already. I mean she's human too. What if the maid went to the supermarket and met a richer man her status would still be elevated. I understand, best thing for her is to show her mother-in-law respect and demand respect from her too and let the world continue to spin. Well time heals all wound. With time she will be alright.

Being in the same house is whats killing her...

1 Like

Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by chikason22(m): 10:21am On Nov 08, 2021
MrPresent:
This is a true life story.

The lady in question is so confused on what to do.

Please advise her responsibly:

(Matured Minds Only)

Good morning, I am married into a very wealthy home, my husband is the eldest child, they are four, 3 male and a female.

Last two years I got a nanny, she's 32 years, my husband is in charge of his father company, his father has houses everywhere around the world but he's leaving with us, because of loneliness, he lost his wife 12yrs ago and since then he refused to marry again, he's 65years old but still young, I have a supermarket, so my nanny cook and takes care of the home while I'm away, my nanny has been sleeping with my father in-law but I didn't know, March this year we found out she's pregnant and she said it was papa that was responsible, when I ask her how long she has been sleeping with him she said since last year.

I was shouting at her when my husband shut me up that I shouldn't talk to her like that, that she's not a child, my own house help! When my husband talk to his father about it, he said the girl, that is my nanny has been his companion that he wants to marry her, mogbe I said over my dead body, my own maid, instead of my husband to be on my side he said if marrying the girl will make his father Happy that he has his support, the house we are living is build by my father in-law, it's a duplex, Mummy as am writing you my husband and his brothers followed my father in-law to pay my nanny dowry, they came back yesterday.

I didn't go with the children because I can't Believe my father in-law stoop so low to marry my maid when there are other women out there, last night I was talking to my husband and he told me to stop referring her as my nanny that she's now Married to his father therefore I should be calling her "Aunty mi", and my kids who usually call her Aunty should start calling her "Mummy", and I asked him what will she be calling me, he said anything she likes.

I am just here crying, someone I brought into my home has now turned madam over me, what should I do, and I can't tell my husband to rent another apartment when he has a duplex, papa can't leave either because he want to be close to his son, how long can I take this, please I need advice. Thanks. Married for 10years.

What a Life!

What Are Your Thoughts?

She would be in the comment section reading.

No pity for the woman. Everything nanny. That can't even spear little time to look after the kids. Nonsense and madam.

Congrats to the nanny and her new home.

Lesson learnt. Let her bring another nanny and see whether she won't turn to nanny herself or Co wife when the husband impregnate her.
Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by Solofresh2: 10:24am On Nov 08, 2021
daddytime:
Lol

Overtake don overtake, overtake.

Overtaking is allowed, madam.

The first shall be the last, and the last.....?

Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by ultraviolet27(f): 10:24am On Nov 08, 2021
The Daughter in-law is even heartless So She want Her Father-inlaw to be miserable and Lonely till He dies because His Wife died 12 Years ago?as if Body be wood? She no even Happy say no b Her Husby impregnate d Nanny and Him wan marry am.

She no fit Keep Her Father-in-laws Company and She won't allow Him Seek Solace and Comfort in d Bossom of another Woman no be Witchcraft be that?if d Gold digger of a Woman wasn't too indolent She wouldn't hv hired a Nanny in d first place

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Have You Noticed This About Families These Days? / Nairalanders Whose Pre-Wedding Pictures Went Viral Welcome A Baby Girl / Why Do Men Lose Interest In Their Wives After Few Years In Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.