Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,885 members, 7,814,000 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home - Family (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home (77076 Views)

Madam & Her Maid: This Happened In The Church Today. / My Madam And Me / Barren Woman Displaced By 14-year Old House Maid From Her Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by DAVE5(m): 8:52am On Nov 08, 2021
Biglittlelois:
[s][/s]

How will you feel if your mother gets pregnant for your driver and end up marrying him

I was laughing my way through all the funny comments till I saw your, got a lot to say but I’d say in 2 piece

1. Truly life isn’t balanced
2. I don’t like the fact the father got married to the nanny but I’m not God, it would definitely kill the woman’s self esteem, besides there are several other women and /or nannies outside, it didn’t have to be his daughter-in-laws nanny but again; who am I to say?

2 Likes

Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by jornwhite: 8:53am On Nov 08, 2021
Ara21:
To me I don't see anything wrong in what happened, thank God she didn't get pregnant for your husband, secondly has she disrespected you in any way? Madam get another nanny. Mind your business in the house. Grandpa too deserve to be happy.

She should get another nanny again shocked i am certain dis time naa the her husband go impregnate & marry the new maid grin

2 Likes

Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by Faithfulness88: 8:53am On Nov 08, 2021
Hmmm.Take heart madam.You house help has moved She is now a wife.You father in-law needs someone to take care of him which he found in her.Look for another house help thank God is not your hubby she got married to
Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by DAVE5(m): 8:54am On Nov 08, 2021
Drakkernoir:

Humans are naturally selfish..see ehn..this life is too short...whatever makes you happy..by all means do it. If the nanny makes the man happy..then because of status of pride..no one has a right to deprive him.

Just a reminder though: You didn’t answer her question

1 Like

Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by smasher1(m): 8:55am On Nov 08, 2021
Iyaebe:
Nannies are humans, she should shut up and mind her business.The least she can do is to stop living under the same roof with her since she's now a madam as well.Smart nanny lol.I'm just after the old man's happiness,that's all.

Same here. I concur.
Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by smasher1(m): 8:55am On Nov 08, 2021
daddytime:
Lol

Overtake don overtake, overtake.

Overtaking is allowed, madam.

The first shall be the last, and the last.....?

I concur. The maid played the game very well.
Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by Oyiboman69: 8:56am On Nov 08, 2021
Biglittlelois:
[s][/s]

How will you feel if your mother gets pregnant for your driver and end up marrying him
in this case...the grandfather owns everything including the house they're living in....

for your question, I'll gladly allow her to marry my driver if that's what will make her happy...
Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by zubimete(f): 8:57am On Nov 08, 2021
Hayee:
Is it just me
But actually don't see any problem here undecided undecided
My dear as in ehhh. I thought the maid snatched her hubby ooo. Destiny found the maid nd changed her address. Wicked madam

2 Likes

Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by Trustedapparel(m): 8:57am On Nov 08, 2021
E pain this one pass I swear
Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by oyithemilkman: 8:59am On Nov 08, 2021
Good morning madam,in my opinion, the issue at hand has very little or nothing to do with you because it was not your husband that impregnated the nanny.your father- in- law and your nanny are all adults and are already taking steps to legalize their relationship.Be on the same side with your husband and begin to come to terms with the fact that your nanny has upgraded by virtue of marriage to your father-in-law. leave the issue of accomodation to your husband and his father to handle.Thank God they have many houses and i advise that your husband should live separately since the reason his father joined him does not exist anymore.

2 Likes

Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by generalwo(m): 8:59am On Nov 08, 2021
So she is crying that her nanny kept her father inlaw company or what? And how is she your madam... Has she asked u to go and wash plates or sweep the compound? Or do u want to go and warm your father in law's bed I don't understand what the world is turning to.... This is what you get for not being responsible enough to cater for your home to the point of employing a maid.......i see nothing wrong in the maid becoming a wife... God no design her life from birth to be maid... Na condition make her become maid and as e be like this so.... God Don change her story from maid to made....... From grass to grace...... So face your husband and let her face hers......

1 Like

Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by jaxxy(m): 9:02am On Nov 08, 2021
Biglittlelois:

I'm not asking of your mum's decisions, I'm asking of your outward emotions and reaction to what she did,

The wife the Op talked about expressed her feelings on what her father in law did, which in her right she is justified, no one will be happy of such a scenario except we want to deceive ourselves, and I for one do not like to deceive myself.

If your mother gets pregnant for your driver, you will not be happy about it, but you just have to accept her decision to marry him.

Wrong comparison!

So the man who’s father is getting married to his own nanny is not in same position as the woman complaining??

Is it even her father? No

Is it her family? No

Is it her money they are spending? No

So if u want to create same scenario say my wife’s mother wants to marry my driver then I will tell u I don’t care and will be happy for her especially if it’s genuine.

It’s not the wife’s father that’s marrying her maid so let her rest.

If it was her biological father that was marrying her maid I wonder what she will do? undecided

1 Like

Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by fred04(m): 9:03am On Nov 08, 2021
She is only seeking help cos she has not been treating her right.
In this life, treat everybody as u wished to be treated.
Do not underestimate ur fellow human cos table can turn at anytime.
My advice to her is this,she should stop crying and face the reality and treat her step mother inlaw with respect

1 Like

Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by buJu234: 9:03am On Nov 08, 2021
mistake no.1

WHY WILL U GO AND EMPLOY A FULL GROWN WOMAN (32yrs) AS UR NANNY..; when U re not a single mother?

i always tell married women that need Nanny.. its either u hire between 10-15yrs or you don't hire at all..

even some so-called grannies are suspect.

And women will be blaming men for their wrong calculation;
as a matured woman.. the man will b tempted and in this current generation.. Self-control is a very scares character in today`s men including me..

if u like go and bring ur mother; if u leave her and ur husband alone after a while, there are 50-50 chances that things will happen..

so women should b more sensible these days.. Good Men/Husbands are very scared and there is a lot of hunger in the land; these can force any woman (above 16yrs old) to do the unthinkable..

so married women don't let ur guides down.

1 Like

Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by space9880: 9:03am On Nov 08, 2021
Your rich husband did not stoop low to marry you but your father in-law is stooping low to marry another lady lol
Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by EMAXIM(m): 9:04am On Nov 08, 2021
Biglittlelois:
[s][/s]

You are talking rubbish.
Accept the ex nanny as your mother in-law and move on. You can't fight destiny.

2 Likes

Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by Coded081(m): 9:05am On Nov 08, 2021
This is woman is an enemy of progress
The woman we are talking about here is married to her father - in-law and not her husband, so why is she lamenting?
Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by afamaustin(m): 9:07am On Nov 08, 2021
The problem nw is sharing the properties in future,Automatically the first son been ur husband will inheritan majority of the property
But the new wife with her new child will not left aside because the so called nnany is legally married and is now madam of the house.
My advise is for u is to accept the fact that she HV come to stay,play along with her because she HV equal right with u if not more than u..

1 Like

Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by kalishay: 9:08am On Nov 08, 2021
If is me ll b happy for daddy...den we move out to seperate house..we should learn to b happy wen others are happy.d diff between u n d maid is opportunity...shes equally a woman

1 Like

Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by BluntCrazeMan: 9:09am On Nov 08, 2021
MrPresent:
This is a true life story.

The lady in question is so confused on what to do.

Please advise her responsibly:

(Matured Minds Only)

Good morning, I am married into a very wealthy home, my husband is the eldest child, they are four, 3 male and a female.

Last two years I got a nanny, she's 32 years, my husband is in charge of his father company, his father has houses everywhere around the world but he's leaving with us, because of loneliness, he lost his wife 12yrs ago and since then he refused to marry again, he's 65years old but still young, I have a supermarket, so my nanny cook and takes care of the home while I'm away, my nanny has been sleeping with my father in-law but I didn't know, March this year we found out she's pregnant and she said it was papa that was responsible, when I ask her how long she has been sleeping with him she said since last year.

I was shouting at her when my husband shut me up that I shouldn't talk to her like that, that she's not a child, my own house help! When my husband talk to his father about it, he said the girl, that is my nanny has been his companion that he wants to marry her, mogbe I said over my dead body, my own maid, instead of my husband to be on my side he said if marrying the girl will make his father Happy that he has his support, the house we are living is build by my father in-law, it's a duplex, Mummy as am writing you my husband and his brothers followed my father in-law to pay my nanny dowry, they came back yesterday.

I didn't go with the children because I can't Believe my father in-law stoop so low to marry my maid when there are other women out there, last night I was talking to my husband and he told me to stop referring her as my nanny that she's now Married to his father therefore I should be calling her "Aunty mi", and my kids who usually call her Aunty should start calling her "Mummy", and I asked him what will she be calling me, he said anything she likes.

I am just here crying, someone I brought into my home has now turned madam over me, what should I do, and I can't tell my husband to rent another apartment when he has a duplex, papa can't leave either because he want to be close to his son, how long can I take this, please I need advice. Thanks. Married for 10years.

What a Life!

What Are Your Thoughts?

She would be in the comment section reading.

Women sef..
So, what exactly is the problem??
Are you not happy that you're the link to someone’s better life??
Her only sin is that you employed her?
Or is there any other thing which you're not telling us??
Don't let me believe that you're a wintch oo!!

1 Like

Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by MeghaneMorgane(f): 9:10am On Nov 08, 2021
The lady needs to be happy for the nanny and her father-in-law and move on. Wasn’t she sad seeing her father-in-law lonely?

She should be happy for the old man. I understand what it means to be lonely because I’ve experienced it before. So when someone finds genuine love, I’m extremely happy for them.
Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by tayoccu(m): 9:10am On Nov 08, 2021
RuddyFusion:
As usual, they are all blaming her and accusing her of HATE....but they don't know her and why she's talking like that. Human beings

Hope you read the write up properly?
Did you see anywhere that the lady said anything bad about the “nanny’s work ethics? Or say anything about the content of her character?
The lady is just envious, she’s a bitter person who doesn’t want her “nanny” to step up.
Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by sugarbeesmith(m): 9:10am On Nov 08, 2021
Biglittlelois:
[s][/s]

we are humans for God sakes...if she finds love and happiness with the driver then they should be good to go..you people should stop all this entitlement in the name of" Oga " "madam" etc. Remember God is a lifter of men...God can lift anyone from any angle. So let that woman shut up and face her husband and kids and leave the father in-law alone and start taking the nanny as her sister.....or else she will regret puting hatred in the home.
..and asfor he father in-law let them get another house to live.
Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by BluntCrazeMan: 9:11am On Nov 08, 2021
afamaustin:
The problem nw is sharing the properties in future,Automatically the first son been ur husband will inheritan majority of the property
But the new wife with her new child will not left aside because the so called nnany is legally married and is now madam of the house.
My advise is for u is to accept the fact that she HV come to stay,play along with her because she HV equal right with u if not more than u..
Not Equal..
The new wife is actually more than her now.
Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by aryzgreat: 9:14am On Nov 08, 2021
She is only angry cos Nanny is inheriting what her husband ought to inherit as first son.

Lazy woman, you opened the door of your misery by your laziness
Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by BENEAMATA: 9:15am On Nov 08, 2021
Good morning all , Abeg spiritualist and babalawos in the house should help us check if the nanny route to the baba's heart pure abi something like or stronger than Jaarunmma's product is involved oh ! No be today domestic help they wreck dynasty grin

As for madam wey dey refer to nanny as " common ",carry your cheap behind go hire nanny for UK , not to dey naija deypay them 50 thousand come dey feel as if maids no get baba wey born am . Till i hear from our resident babalawos , i declare this matter as inconclusive !

1 Like

Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by pedrilo: 9:17am On Nov 08, 2021
So because she was ur nanny, she is barred from grace?
What a low life
Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by Ken4agent(m): 9:18am On Nov 08, 2021
spinna:
Why not be happy for the girl and accept her and await your own change of levels..this story is a parable against pride

Am telling u, there are many parables Jesus did not tell us because of the short time He spent with us ........the woman better adjust and accept her new Madam
Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by BabaO2: 9:23am On Nov 08, 2021
MrPresent:
This is a true life story.

The lady in question is so confused on what to do.

Please advise her responsibly:

(Matured Minds Only)

Good morning, I am married into a very wealthy home, my husband is the eldest child, they are four, 3 male and a female.

Last two years I got a nanny, she's 32 years, my husband is in charge of his father company, his father has houses everywhere around the world but he's leaving with us, because of loneliness, he lost his wife 12yrs ago and since then he refused to marry again, he's 65years old but still young, I have a supermarket, so my nanny cook and takes care of the home while I'm away, my nanny has been sleeping with my father in-law but I didn't know, March this year we found out she's pregnant and she said it was papa that was responsible, when I ask her how long she has been sleeping with him she said since last year.

I was shouting at her when my husband shut me up that I shouldn't talk to her like that, that she's not a child, my own house help! When my husband talk to his father about it, he said the girl, that is my nanny has been his companion that he wants to marry her, mogbe I said over my dead body, my own maid, instead of my husband to be on my side he said if marrying the girl will make his father Happy that he has his support, the house we are living is build by my father in-law, it's a duplex, Mummy as am writing you my husband and his brothers followed my father in-law to pay my nanny dowry, they came back yesterday.

I didn't go with the children because I can't Believe my father in-law stoop so low to marry my maid when there are other women out there, last night I was talking to my husband and he told me to stop referring her as my nanny that she's now Married to his father therefore I should be calling her "Aunty mi", and my kids who usually call her Aunty should start calling her "Mummy", and I asked him what will she be calling me, he said anything she likes.

I am just here crying, someone I brought into my home has now turned madam over me, what should I do, and I can't tell my husband to rent another apartment when he has a duplex, papa can't leave either because he want to be close to his son, how long can I take this, please I need advice. Thanks. Married for 10years.

What a Life!

What Are Your Thoughts?

She would be in the comment section reading.
Your own home indeed what a proud statement. The nanny turned your madam will even be far more successful than you as a wife, because, she's not as lazy as you are, she can cook, she can easily do all the house chores. Na Joseph story, the nanny should change her name to Josephine

2 Likes

Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by fidtopade: 9:25am On Nov 08, 2021
Was that young lady born a maid?
What makes you feel she should remain a maid for ever?
By marrying to your father in law, what do you think she is going to deprive you off, apart from your ego and pride.

I guess you are suppose to be happy that through you your father in has got happiness again and your maid has been bless too.

Now my advice to you: You are married to a real man, a man that cannot easily be control or emotionally blackmailed, a man who believe all men are born equally but only different by privilege. Please, be happy with what has happened and apologise to all the party; to the lady, for belittling her. To your father in law, for standing on his way of happiness and to your husband for trying to mislead him. Failure to do this, I see you been thrown out very sooner than later, you will do the working of you being thrown out of that house by yourself. And when it happened you will beg and beg nobody will listen to you because it will be too late.
Then you will know that all men are born equally.
Note: Were you not in this country when a whole first lady could not speak good English? Yet for the sake of her husband, she has Professors at her mercy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (20) (Reply)

Photo Of Mother Kissing Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day That Got People / Doctor Divorces His Beauty Queen Wife After Discovering She's A Secret Call Girl / Dead Man Made To Sit At His Burial In Trinidad & Tobago (Photos And Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.