Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,218 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Tompolo Offers Sacrifice To The King Of The River (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tompolo Offers Sacrifice To The King Of The River (Photos) (63650 Views)

Tompolo Reappears After Over 6 Years In Exile / VIDEO)IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu Offers Sacrifice In Switzerland Ahead Of UN Meetin / Shehu Atiku Abubakar Holds Town Hall Meeting In Cross River (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tompolo Offers Sacrifice To The King Of The River (Photos) by Captain8(m): 9:42pm On Nov 08, 2021
Goc
Re: Tompolo Offers Sacrifice To The King Of The River (Photos) by Nigerialabalaba: 9:47pm On Nov 08, 2021
Sebi court dey look for him
Re: Tompolo Offers Sacrifice To The King Of The River (Photos) by Rahkman: 9:49pm On Nov 08, 2021
Ekpemupolo government chei I miss those day dem dey capsize military boat for creek plug all the useless army....blow pipeline kidnap expatriate

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tompolo Offers Sacrifice To The King Of The River (Photos) by Karemarealty288(m): 9:56pm On Nov 08, 2021
I like this Dude to much.

1 Like

Re: Tompolo Offers Sacrifice To The King Of The River (Photos) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:13pm On Nov 08, 2021
The Government himself.
Re: Tompolo Offers Sacrifice To The King Of The River (Photos) by Jostoman: 10:41pm On Nov 08, 2021
It is called freedom of religion, everybody in Nigeria cannot be Christian or Muslim.

2 Likes

Re: Tompolo Offers Sacrifice To The King Of The River (Photos) by Christistruth00: 11:11pm On Nov 08, 2021
Dsalvo:

Lol. So Christianity, Islam, Judaism and all imported religions are better than the belief system of your ancestors?

Live and let live brother.

Jesus Christ
Re: Tompolo Offers Sacrifice To The King Of The River (Photos) by redsun(m): 12:24am On Nov 09, 2021
He should do more to decontaminate the polluted water and the habitat, instead of contaminating it with more those fetish rush.

We are the gods and as we say or do it, so shall it be.

2 Likes

Re: Tompolo Offers Sacrifice To The King Of The River (Photos) by jom28gy(m): 12:29am On Nov 09, 2021
That is good, recognising what God has made for the good of the people
Re: Tompolo Offers Sacrifice To The King Of The River (Photos) by FisifunKododada: 12:42am On Nov 09, 2021
Foolish Nigerians have been praying since God knows when to jesus and mohammed to make Nigeria better YET Nigeria is going from bad to worse. jesus and mohammed are fake gods. It is time to return to the gods of our forefathers.

4 Likes

Re: Tompolo Offers Sacrifice To The King Of The River (Photos) by Alfamann: 12:43am On Nov 09, 2021
slaves
Re: Tompolo Offers Sacrifice To The King Of The River (Photos) by Nobody: 12:56am On Nov 09, 2021
Ebi2233:

That's a big lie.

Tompolo Gbaramatu clan is a very great place.

All the towns in Gbaramatu clan are very great and beautiful places today.

Tompolo assist thousands of Ijaws all over the Ijaw Nation,in so many fields till today.
lies from pit of hell Gbaramatu is under developed poor and tompolo is chopping government money alone

3 Likes

Re: Tompolo Offers Sacrifice To The King Of The River (Photos) by ThickSharon123(f): 1:08am On Nov 09, 2021
I am the River goddess. They should pay homage to me.

3 Likes

Re: Tompolo Offers Sacrifice To The King Of The River (Photos) by Nobody: 2:05am On Nov 09, 2021
Christistruth00:

Jesus Christ

Did your great, great, great, great grand parents know Jesus Christ? Do you now believe they are in hell because Christianity was not introduced to them?

Why are you then willing to swear Jesus and Christianity as superior when they both were not known in Nigeria even 200 years ago when your ancestors were living peacefully?

I was born into a Christian home so I am not against Christianity. Yet I recognise the dangers of proclaiming my ways and worship supperior to that of others.

Why not live and let live? The most successful nations in the world are secular leaning. Whereas Nigeria that is likely the most religious nation in the world, with more church than houses on some road, remains very bleeped up and worsening .

Go and figure that out to know that it is people like you, on the side of Christianity and Islam, who are the real problem of Nigeria.

If you can show me how Christianity and Islam have helped Nigeria, better than the traditional belief system of our forefathers, then I may view you a wise man.

Otherwise you seem very ignorant, brainwashed and 'herded' to me.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tompolo Offers Sacrifice To The King Of The River (Photos) by Bridget95(f): 3:57am On Nov 09, 2021
[quote author=Zaheertyler post=107446156]Africans go back to your belief
They called it demonic because they don’t understand it
Instead of y’all to go into it and learn you join outsiders Dey call your own demonic[/qucote] when you have got an encounter with Jehovah through his son Jesus Christ then you will understand that it is wrong to worship fall angels in the water,land ,sea
Re: Tompolo Offers Sacrifice To The King Of The River (Photos) by Bridget95(f): 3:58am On Nov 09, 2021
when you have got an encounter with Jehovah through his son Jesus Christ then you will understand that it is wrong to worship fall angels in the water,land ,sea

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tompolo Offers Sacrifice To The King Of The River (Photos) by Joeyfizzo: 4:09am On Nov 09, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Idol worshipping

I reject Idol worshipping
he has a church band on his wrist.... �

2 Likes

Re: Tompolo Offers Sacrifice To The King Of The River (Photos) by favour32(m): 5:41am On Nov 09, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Idol worshipping

I reject Idol worshipping
What you reject others accept.
Re: Tompolo Offers Sacrifice To The King Of The River (Photos) by favour32(m): 5:44am On Nov 09, 2021
Dsalvo:

Did your great, great, great, great grand parents know Jesus Christ? Why are you then willing to swear Jesus and Christianity as superior when they both were not known in Nigeria even 200 years ago?

I was born into a Christian home so I am not against Christianity. Yet I recognise the dangers of proclaiming my ways and worship supperior to that of others.

Why not live and let live? The most successful nations in the world are secular leaning. Whereas Nigeria that is likely the most religious nation in the world, with more church than houses on some road, remains very bleeped up and worsening .

Go and figure that out to know that it is people like you, on the side of Christianity and Islam, who are the real problem of Nigeria.

If you can show me how Christianity and Islam have helped Nigeria, better than the traditional belief system of our forefathers, then I may view you a wise man.

Otherwise you seem very ignorant, brainwashed and 'herded' to me.
God bless you my man!

3 Likes

Re: Tompolo Offers Sacrifice To The King Of The River (Photos) by Elporo(m): 5:48am On Nov 09, 2021
Ebi2233:

He was Vice President, mumu.
Do you know what he told his boss that made him do it??

Suddenly Jonathan has influence over a Fulani man but Osinbajo does not.

Nigerians don't need hallucinogens to gawk tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tompolo Offers Sacrifice To The King Of The River (Photos) by Ebi2233: 6:11am On Nov 09, 2021
Bonesbreaker:
lies from pit of hell Gbaramatu is under developed poor and tompolo is chopping government money alone

You mumu well well now I know that so many of u know nothing about Ijaw.

1 Like

Re: Tompolo Offers Sacrifice To The King Of The River (Photos) by lereinter(m): 6:12am On Nov 09, 2021
buhari is not looking for him again?

with all this things buhari go still finish 8 yrs, nigeria will still continue to be shithole, nigerdelta still won't look like Dubai

Well maybe it's only for themselves only
Re: Tompolo Offers Sacrifice To The King Of The River (Photos) by Ebi2233: 6:17am On Nov 09, 2021
Some Parts of Tompolo village.

1 Like

Re: Tompolo Offers Sacrifice To The King Of The River (Photos) by Ofodirinwa: 6:19am On Nov 09, 2021
SpecialAdviser:
My problem with Tompolo and Asari is that both of them a mumus who are after their pockets.

Till now, no substantial development in Niger Delta. Their place is still there like abadoned region despite being oil rich.

The sea king wey them dey worship should advice them better. Even Jonathan could not help them.

Is Tompolo a governor?
Re: Tompolo Offers Sacrifice To The King Of The River (Photos) by Ebi2233: 6:20am On Nov 09, 2021
lereinter:

buhari is not looking for him again?

with all this things buhari go still finish 8 yrs, nigeria will still continue to be shithole, nigerdelta still won't look like Dubai

Well maybe it's only for themselves only

Ijaw no be Ibo that they arrest anyhow.
Nothing like Niger Delta talk of Ijaw.
Go hold your own leaders.
Re: Tompolo Offers Sacrifice To The King Of The River (Photos) by KosiGee(m): 6:23am On Nov 09, 2021
Ofodirinwa:

Is Tompolo a governor?

No Tompolo is government. Did you not see his name?

He is High chief, Double double chief, Triple chief, Egbesu Lord Government Ekpemupolo aka Tompolo TomTom Polopolo PoloTomtom

4 Likes

Re: Tompolo Offers Sacrifice To The King Of The River (Photos) by Ebi2233: 6:24am On Nov 09, 2021
KosiGee:

Tompolo help thousands of Ijaw each year.
Niger Delta is not a tribe.
Re: Tompolo Offers Sacrifice To The King Of The River (Photos) by KosiGee(m): 6:35am On Nov 09, 2021
Ebi2233:

Tompolo help thousands of Ijaw each year.
Niger Delta is not a tribe.

Hold which leader? I don’t know what you are talking about.

I like Government Tompolo. He is not like the other double chief Imami who was throwing canned sardines and bottles of Fanta into the river for his river goddess.
Re: Tompolo Offers Sacrifice To The King Of The River (Photos) by KosiGee(m): 6:38am On Nov 09, 2021
Ebi2233:
Some Parts of Tompolo village.

How can you upload this swampy quadrangle with substandard structures and roofing sheets with eczema as part of your gbaramutu kingdom.
Don’t you people have qualified architects and engineers there.

7 Likes

Re: Tompolo Offers Sacrifice To The King Of The River (Photos) by Ofodirinwa: 6:52am On Nov 09, 2021
KosiGee:

He is High chief, Double double chief, Triple chief, Egbesu Lord Government Ekpemupolo aka Tompolo TomTom Polopolo PoloTomtom

lol good one
Re: Tompolo Offers Sacrifice To The King Of The River (Photos) by 1x2x3: 7:02am On Nov 09, 2021
Bridget95:
when you have got an encounter with Jehovah through his son Jesus Christ then you will understand that it is wrong to worship fall angels in the water,land ,sea

So you've encountered Jesus what that posture on your DP...... I rest my case.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Update On Lagos Early Results - Vanguard / Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram, Garnish Their Jollof Rice With Snake Meat / Jubilatons In Kano As PDP Leads APC In Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.