Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,127 members, 7,835,798 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Tompolo Offers Sacrifice To The King Of The River (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tompolo Offers Sacrifice To The King Of The River (Photos) (63642 Views)

Tompolo Reappears After Over 6 Years In Exile / VIDEO)IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu Offers Sacrifice In Switzerland Ahead Of UN Meetin / Shehu Atiku Abubakar Holds Town Hall Meeting In Cross River (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tompolo Offers Sacrifice To The King Of The River (Photos) by lomprico(m): 7:43am On Nov 09, 2021
Ebi2233:

He was Vice President, mumu.
Do you know what he told his boss that made him do it??

why is buhari not listening to Osy? Goat?
Re: Tompolo Offers Sacrifice To The King Of The River (Photos) by Nobody: 8:16am On Nov 09, 2021
1x2x3:

So you've encountered Jesus what that posture on your DP...... I rest my case.

Lol. Sharp guy. Any intelligent person who is religious will become atheist once they set foot in Nigeria.

This is because Nigerians are the most sinful people in the entire world, bar non, yet still forming holy saints up and down while lecturing others hypocritically about religion.

Imagine Pastors asking congregation members to pay tithe online during covid-19 lockdown in Nigeria while other religious leaders worldwide were busy handing out donation, food and cash to the needy.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tompolo Offers Sacrifice To The King Of The River (Photos) by paskal16: 8:17am On Nov 09, 2021
I thought this man was wanted by the federal government
Re: Tompolo Offers Sacrifice To The King Of The River (Photos) by ednut1(m): 8:17am On Nov 09, 2021
paskal16:
I thought this man was wanted by the federal government
has been vindicated

2 Likes

Re: Tompolo Offers Sacrifice To The King Of The River (Photos) by treatise: 8:18am On Nov 09, 2021
Zaheertyler:
Africans go back to your belief
They called it demonic because they don’t understand it
Instead of y’all to go into it and learn you join outsiders Dey call your own demonic

Just the people regard Chinese and Japanese as worshippers of idols
Re: Tompolo Offers Sacrifice To The King Of The River (Photos) by anbel(m): 8:19am On Nov 09, 2021
he reconciled with Buhari...
Re: Tompolo Offers Sacrifice To The King Of The River (Photos) by FindX(m): 8:20am On Nov 09, 2021
emvicks2:
I thought Nigerian government is looking for him. Abi dem don settle?

They done settle out of court.
Re: Tompolo Offers Sacrifice To The King Of The River (Photos) by emmanuelbrown26: 8:21am On Nov 09, 2021
DOTian:
Dude doesn't talk anyhow like that fatso..
But they fear him..
That's one thing I like the guy, very silent and deadly. I remember some months ago, when he issued ultimatum on NDDN cabinet to be rescheduled or something like that, immediately Akpabio and Co did the needful.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tompolo Offers Sacrifice To The King Of The River (Photos) by na2016: 8:21am On Nov 09, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Idol worshipping
I reject Idol worshipping

But you do same when you prostrate for your pastor.

1 Like

Re: Tompolo Offers Sacrifice To The King Of The River (Photos) by seyigiggle: 8:21am On Nov 09, 2021
hope he wouldn't be in church on Sunday to do thanksgiving grin
Re: Tompolo Offers Sacrifice To The King Of The River (Photos) by emmanuelbrown26: 8:22am On Nov 09, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Idol worshipping

I love how u rejected it, u didn't castigate the worshippers, everybody to his own worship, that's the only way to hv a peaceful world

1 Like

Re: Tompolo Offers Sacrifice To The King Of The River (Photos) by goaldynman(m): 8:23am On Nov 09, 2021
Ebi2233:

[s]That's a big lie.

Tompolo Gbaramatu clan is a very great place.

All the towns in Gbaramatu clan are very great and beautiful places today.

Tompolo assist thousands of Ijaws all over the Ijaw Nation,in so many fields till today.[/s]

LIAR!!

Show us picture evidence!!

Show us google proof!!
Re: Tompolo Offers Sacrifice To The King Of The River (Photos) by Mamijoh(f): 8:24am On Nov 09, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Idol worshipping

Amen in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Tompolo Offers Sacrifice To The King Of The River (Photos) by emmanuelbrown26: 8:25am On Nov 09, 2021
Ebi2233:

Don't mind people that does not know the role Jonathan played in that amnesty. Atleast I still get the history for head. Jona the drunk played a very vital role and that was why his people cherished him most
Re: Tompolo Offers Sacrifice To The King Of The River (Photos) by Ebi2233: 8:25am On Nov 09, 2021
goaldynman:

LIAR!!

Show us picture evidence!!

Show us google proof!!

Keep your frustrations to yourself.

1 Like

Re: Tompolo Offers Sacrifice To The King Of The River (Photos) by Mamijoh(f): 8:25am On Nov 09, 2021
ednut1:
the jesus and mohammad una dey worship no be idol
In your own way may be
Re: Tompolo Offers Sacrifice To The King Of The River (Photos) by emmykk(m): 8:27am On Nov 09, 2021
Ebi2233:

You exhibited foolishness in this post. Yardua sign Amensty and not Jonathan

1 Like

Re: Tompolo Offers Sacrifice To The King Of The River (Photos) by Nobody: 8:27am On Nov 09, 2021
Zaheertyler:
Africans go back to your belief
They called it demonic because they don’t understand it
Instead of y’all to go into it and learn you join outsiders Dey call your own demonic

Don't mind them. Ignorant people who believe everything imported is superior. When I see Nigerians proclaiming Christianity and Islam as "the only true and superior religion" , I shake my head.

Imagine two religions that were completely unknown in Nigeria not too long ago, and 'imported' to us by folks outside Nigeria, are what we now carry on our head like a trophy. The black man is his own biggest enemy and problem.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tompolo Offers Sacrifice To The King Of The River (Photos) by sheddyboy01(m): 8:27am On Nov 09, 2021
Simply put, he is renewing his yearly JuJu subscription
Re: Tompolo Offers Sacrifice To The King Of The River (Photos) by Coldie(m): 8:28am On Nov 09, 2021
Deity that couldn’t capsize the ships and boats of Niger army when they came for their priest is that one deity or man made god

1 Like

Re: Tompolo Offers Sacrifice To The King Of The River (Photos) by WeRblessed(f): 8:29am On Nov 09, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Idol worshipping

What makes it idol worship?

1 Like

Re: Tompolo Offers Sacrifice To The King Of The River (Photos) by Ebi2233: 8:29am On Nov 09, 2021
emmykk:

You exhibited foolishness in this post. Yardua sign Amensty and not Jonathan

Your mumu no tell u say being a vice President he would have told the President so much.

1 Like

Re: Tompolo Offers Sacrifice To The King Of The River (Photos) by Ebi2233: 8:31am On Nov 09, 2021
The book of Deuteronomy in the bible say if you marry a girl and in the first night you discover that she is not a virgin, she should be brought out to the public and stoned to death.

Leave your ways for white own.

So many of the girls saying nonesense here for die throw away.

1 Like

Re: Tompolo Offers Sacrifice To The King Of The River (Photos) by muheeb01(m): 8:31am On Nov 09, 2021
That's what he believe in,live and let's live
Re: Tompolo Offers Sacrifice To The King Of The River (Photos) by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 09, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Idol worshipping

How is it idol worshipping.. respect other people's belief aiit..do you know some people believe the God you serve is also idol worshipping?
It's all a matter of choice and belief..

1 Like

Re: Tompolo Offers Sacrifice To The King Of The River (Photos) by muheeb01(m): 8:33am On Nov 09, 2021
He's actually better than the self acclaimed pious leaders or people doing worse secretly....well done tompolo

1 Like

Re: Tompolo Offers Sacrifice To The King Of The River (Photos) by naikeboy(m): 8:34am On Nov 09, 2021
Ignorance and mental slavery what is idol worshipping, have u seen Jesus before is jesus not represented with image.

1 Like

Re: Tompolo Offers Sacrifice To The King Of The River (Photos) by Ebi2233: 8:34am On Nov 09, 2021
Ebi2233:
The book of Deuteronomy in the bible say if you marry a girl and in the first night you discover that she is not a virgin, she should be brought out to the public and stoned to death.

Leave your ways for white own.

So many of the girls saying nonesense here for die throw away.
Re: Tompolo Offers Sacrifice To The King Of The River (Photos) by Nobody: 8:34am On Nov 09, 2021
Coldie:
Deity that couldn’t capsize the ships and boats of Niger army when they came for their priest is that one deity or man made god

Okay. Traditional beliefs of our ancestor are man made ba? What of Christianity and Islam?

1 Like

Re: Tompolo Offers Sacrifice To The King Of The River (Photos) by MeghaneMorgane(f): 8:35am On Nov 09, 2021
The King above all kings is Jesus Christ of Nazareth !
Re: Tompolo Offers Sacrifice To The King Of The River (Photos) by frank417: 8:35am On Nov 09, 2021
Romans 1:24-25

[24] Therefore God gave them up in the lusts of their hearts to impurity, to the dishonoring of their bodies among themselves, (ESV)

[25] because they exchanged the truth about God for a lie and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever! Amen. (ESV)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Supreme Court Dismisses Ihedioha's Application For Review / Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) / Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram, Garnish Their Jollof Rice With Snake Meat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.