Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,281 members, 7,836,253 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Tompolo Offers Sacrifice To The King Of The River (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tompolo Offers Sacrifice To The King Of The River (Photos) (63652 Views)

Tompolo Reappears After Over 6 Years In Exile / VIDEO)IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu Offers Sacrifice In Switzerland Ahead Of UN Meetin / Shehu Atiku Abubakar Holds Town Hall Meeting In Cross River (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tompolo Offers Sacrifice To The King Of The River (Photos) by naikeboy(m): 8:35am On Nov 09, 2021
Good one tompolo this is out heritage..... I will keep liberating to my ancestors

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tompolo Offers Sacrifice To The King Of The River (Photos) by timesup234: 8:36am On Nov 09, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Idol worshipping

I reject Idol worshipping
bastard Jesus worshipping. I reject bastard Jesus worshipping

1 Like

Re: Tompolo Offers Sacrifice To The King Of The River (Photos) by muheeb01(m): 8:36am On Nov 09, 2021
Fame99game:
I love how General Tompolo celebrate and upholds tradition.
Asa wa ede wa kòsí ohun to da to....wait and see how hypocrites will attack your comment now

1 Like

Re: Tompolo Offers Sacrifice To The King Of The River (Photos) by princeade86(m): 8:36am On Nov 09, 2021
emvicks2:
I thought Nigerian government is looking for him. Abi dem don settle?
government looking for government. Lol.

2 Likes

Re: Tompolo Offers Sacrifice To The King Of The River (Photos) by Ebi2233: 8:36am On Nov 09, 2021
MeghaneMorgane:
The King above all kings is Jesus Christ of Nazareth !

Mumu.
Re: Tompolo Offers Sacrifice To The King Of The River (Photos) by KosiGee(m): 8:36am On Nov 09, 2021
Who advises these ijaw double chiefs??

Tompolo throws unfermented cassava pulp with cyanogenic toxins into the sea. Won’t that poison marine life?

The other high chief Imami was trying to bribe mami water with canned sardines the other time. How silly?

How can you win mami water over by offering it enslaved pieces of its dead children? Added to that, he threw some bottles of Fanta into the sea…bottles take millions of years to degrade. Are the the ways and tradition of their forefathers?

Ayiri visits clubs in Lagos, sprays dollars, pop expensive wines then show off on camera but when it’s time for sacrifice, he will buy a bottles of coke and Fanta with sardines to seek favour from their gods and goddesses!!

Don’t they have spiritual advisers and reputable chief priests in that Ijaw kingdom??

If you talk Ebi and captain8 will brag about how Asari built university in Benin republic with millions of ijaws working there. Is it forbidden to build university in Ijaw and gbaramutu kingdom?

7 Likes

Re: Tompolo Offers Sacrifice To The King Of The River (Photos) by Ebi2233: 8:37am On Nov 09, 2021
timesup234:
bastard Jesus worshipping. I reject bastard Jesus worshipping

Same here.

1 Like

Re: Tompolo Offers Sacrifice To The King Of The River (Photos) by Gerrard59(m): 8:37am On Nov 09, 2021
1x2x3:

So you've encountered Jesus what that posture on your DP...... I rest my case.

A man is behind that account. It's used to deceive and defraud randy men grin

1 Like

Re: Tompolo Offers Sacrifice To The King Of The River (Photos) by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 09, 2021
The fastest way to cash out in Nigeria is to be a "freedom fighter".
Re: Tompolo Offers Sacrifice To The King Of The River (Photos) by optm(m): 8:37am On Nov 09, 2021
Zaheertyler:
Africans go back to your belief
They called it demonic because they don’t understand it
Instead of y’all to go into it and learn you join outsiders Dey call your own demonic
how isn't it demonic ? When the majority of the practitioners use it to perpetuate evil and harm others by spiritual ochestration
Re: Tompolo Offers Sacrifice To The King Of The River (Photos) by Ebi2233: 8:38am On Nov 09, 2021
KosiGee:
Who advises these ijaw double chiefs??

Tompolo throws unfermented cassava pulp with cyanogenic toxins into the sea. Won’t that poison marine life?

The other high chief Imami was trying to bribe mami water with canned sardines the other time. How silly?

How can you win mami water over by offering it enslaved pieces of its dead children? Added to that, he threw some bottles of Fanta into the sea…bottles take millions of years to degrade. Are the the ways and tradition of their forefathers?

Ayiri visits clubs in Lagos, sprays dollars, pop expensive wines then show off on camera but when it’s time for sacrifice, he will buy a bottles of coke and Fanta with sardines to seek favour from their gods and goddesses!!

Don’t they have spiritual advisers and reputable chief priests in that Ijaw kingdom??

If you talk Ebi and captain8 will brag about how Asari built university in Benin republic with millions of ijaws working there. Is it forbidden to build university in Ijaw and gbaramutu kingdom?

Which brand of weed u smoke.

2 Likes

Re: Tompolo Offers Sacrifice To The King Of The River (Photos) by Ebi2233: 8:38am On Nov 09, 2021
optm:
why isn't it demonic ? When they use it to perpetuate evil and harm others by spiritual ochestration

Shut up.
Re: Tompolo Offers Sacrifice To The King Of The River (Photos) by endallinfection: 8:39am On Nov 09, 2021
SmartPolician:
But why is this news? undecided
But Y can't U ignore if it's not a News U like

1 Like

Re: Tompolo Offers Sacrifice To The King Of The River (Photos) by alizma: 8:39am On Nov 09, 2021
He's been very matured in his relationship with the government in recent time.
I hope he maintain that maturity because it seems he is up to something in no distant time but whatever it is, it doesn't appears like it will favour him. I saw a man in white with white scarf tied on his head but there is blood stain on his forehead through the white scarf. And I am surprised that the first topic I opened this morning has people in similar attire with what I saw in my dream this morning.
Re: Tompolo Offers Sacrifice To The King Of The River (Photos) by KosiGee(m): 8:40am On Nov 09, 2021
Ebi2233:

Which brand of weed u smoke.

Identify yourself first. Are you from a boat house or a canoe hut?
Re: Tompolo Offers Sacrifice To The King Of The River (Photos) by hammer567: 8:40am On Nov 09, 2021
THESE ONES ARE PLAYING WITH MARINE SPIRIT AND ASSOCIATED DEMONS.
Re: Tompolo Offers Sacrifice To The King Of The River (Photos) by Valkrie: 8:43am On Nov 09, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Idol worshipping

Translate to rejecting yourself and who you really are...!!

People always wonder why African don't make progress...this is it....you can't ride a car on a rail track and also can't ride a train on coal tar Road....!! They are not just compatible...so is the foreign religion brought in by the European and Arab bandits to Africa...!!
Re: Tompolo Offers Sacrifice To The King Of The River (Photos) by optm(m): 8:44am On Nov 09, 2021
Ebi2233:

Shut up.
you are uncouth . Don't mention my monica if you canot engage in a discuss without being insultive. I do not engage your type
Re: Tompolo Offers Sacrifice To The King Of The River (Photos) by gidgiddy: 8:45am On Nov 09, 2021
TheManhattan:

But it is 'freedom fighters' that are more likely to be killed by government. Dead people dont cash out
Re: Tompolo Offers Sacrifice To The King Of The River (Photos) by lucky4west: 8:47am On Nov 09, 2021
devil worship disguided as king of the sea......no other God but the Almighty Jehovah the father of our savior Jesus Christ, the only true source of salvation is worthy of worship and adoration...repent or perish all ye hard hearted generation...the choice of your eternal destination is yours, you wont blame any body but yourself when your eyes shall close in death and you find yourself at the other side....

1 Like

Re: Tompolo Offers Sacrifice To The King Of The River (Photos) by oxygeng: 8:47am On Nov 09, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Idol worshipping

your mumu never do? Come to the UK and see how the white that gave you bible still uphold their traditions.
Re: Tompolo Offers Sacrifice To The King Of The River (Photos) by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 09, 2021
MeghaneMorgane:
The King above all kings is Jesus Christ of Nazareth !

Is Jesus from Nigeria and did he have a presence in Nigeria 200 years ago when your forefathers were practicing their traditional beliefs peacefully ?

What wars, mass killings or terrorism has, for example, Ifa divination practice caused in relation to Christianity and Islam that have completely polarized the world violently, uncompromisingly and fundamentally?

Maybe what your forefathers belived in was actually superior but you are too in awe of everything foreign to note that.

You need to show me how Christianity and Islam have moved Nigeria forward. 20 Church and 10 Mosque on a street with 50 addresses yet no peace, no Godliness, no love of humanity, no charity for the poor and needy, no compassion, zero immorality, broken families, divorce everywhere, promiscuity, fraud, corruption, killings, Private jet Pastors, Imam demanind amesty and cash settlement for bandit killers and terrorists etc.

Yet the two main religion of Christianity and Islam that Nigerians practice are "Kings above Kings"?

Try to sometimes think outside the box oppressors want to shackle you in. Doing that may tranform your life and show you the real purpose of your existence instead of living according to how manipulative people want you to.
Re: Tompolo Offers Sacrifice To The King Of The River (Photos) by Ebi2233: 8:48am On Nov 09, 2021
Somewhere in western Nigeria during colonial rule.
Na this ones bring Religion to una wey una dey love too much.
No wonder dey call una monkeys.
For those who always say the Bible said, remember that in the book of Deuteronomy it says if a man marries a wife, and discover that she is not a virgin in the first night, she should be brought out to the public and stoned to death by the whole community.

Re: Tompolo Offers Sacrifice To The King Of The River (Photos) by Ebi2233: 8:49am On Nov 09, 2021
TheManhattan:

Why u think so?
Re: Tompolo Offers Sacrifice To The King Of The River (Photos) by Lazenby007(m): 8:52am On Nov 09, 2021
emvicks2:
I thought Nigerian government is looking for him. Abi dem don settle?
You can help the government to arrest him.
Re: Tompolo Offers Sacrifice To The King Of The River (Photos) by Yankee101: 8:52am On Nov 09, 2021
As a Christian it's your duty to serve God, through the power of His Holy Spirit in Christ Jesus, with all your heart

Your competition is not asleep. They sacrifice to their altars regularly. What have you given to God, with a sacrificial heart, lately? When last did you pray all night, fast, or give bountifully with joy?

1 Like

Re: Tompolo Offers Sacrifice To The King Of The River (Photos) by 752hub: 8:53am On Nov 09, 2021
I tot he was wanted by DSS grin grin grin
Re: Tompolo Offers Sacrifice To The King Of The River (Photos) by Nobody: 8:56am On Nov 09, 2021
Ebi2233:

Precisely. Believing everything foreign and imported to be superior is one of the main reason Africans have not made appreciable progress in the past 70 years or so.
Re: Tompolo Offers Sacrifice To The King Of The River (Photos) by MeghaneMorgane(f): 8:58am On Nov 09, 2021
Dsalvo:

Is Jesus from Nigeria and did he have a presence in Nigeria 200 years ago when your forefathers were practicing their traditional beliefs peacefully ?

What wars, mass killings or terrorism has, for example, Ifa divination practice caused in relation to Christianity and Islam that have completely polarized the world violently, uncompromisingly and fundamentally?

Maybe what your forefathers belived in was actually superior but you are too in awe of everything foreign to note that.

You need to show me how Christianity and Islam have moved Nigeria forward. 20 Church and 10 Mosque on a street with 50 addresses yet no peace, no Godliness, no love of humanity, no charity for the poor and needy, no compassion, zero immorality, broken families, divorce everywhere, promiscuity, fraud, corruption, killings, Private jet Pastors, Imam demanind amesty and cash settlement for bandit killers and terrorists etc.

Yet the two main religion of Christianity and Islam that Nigerians practice are "Kings above Kings"?

Try to sometimes think outside the box oppressors want to shackle you in. Doing that may tranform your life and show you the real purpose of your existence instead of living according to how manipulative people want you to.

Oga my only prayer for you is that you believe in Jesus Christ before it is too late. Have a wonderful day ahead.

1 Like

Re: Tompolo Offers Sacrifice To The King Of The River (Photos) by Ebi2233: 9:00am On Nov 09, 2021
Ebi2233:
For those who always say the Bible said, remember that in the book of Deuteronomy it says if a man marries a wife, and discover that she is not a virgin in the first night, she should be brought out to the public and stoned to death by the whole community.
Re: Tompolo Offers Sacrifice To The King Of The River (Photos) by hahn(m): 9:01am On Nov 09, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Idol worshipping

Me too. Just like how Christian's worship the idols Jehovah and Jesus undecided

1 Like

Re: Tompolo Offers Sacrifice To The King Of The River (Photos) by Akharmony: 9:02am On Nov 09, 2021
All this Men nah State asset now... Chilling in Billions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Update On Lagos Early Results - Vanguard / Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram, Garnish Their Jollof Rice With Snake Meat / Jubilatons In Kano As PDP Leads APC In Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.