Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,641 members, 7,847,672 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 12:12 AM

One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) (54137 Views)

Who Can Guess Why My Hand Is In My Pocket Here(pics) / Rema Rocks Girl On Stage, Lift Her Bum Bum With One Hand(video) / Osu-Caste System Is Taking The Love Of My Life Away From Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by Babara1994(m): 7:35am On Nov 11, 2021
Ritzybeauty:
No lady can make you a liability unless you decide to become one, blaming a lady for your failures is just a flimsy excuse for a lazy man who wouldn't let his ego admit that he needs to man up, I really don't understand how men think these days..
Read your comment again and then correct yourself.
Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by Babara1994(m): 7:36am On Nov 11, 2021
Kissmyassbiach:
You call yourselves providers, so provide. Patriarchs without patriarchy money.
God is the provider.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by Nobody: 7:51am On Nov 11, 2021
Ritzybeauty:
No lady can make you a liability unless you decide to become one, blaming a lady for your failures is just a flimsy excuse for a lazy man who wouldn't let his ego admit that he needs to man up, I really don't understand how men think these days..

No offense intended...
But...
Did you read the post at all?? Abi you just love commenting off point??
Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by Shegzy8(m): 7:59am On Nov 11, 2021
Hayee:
Wail from today to the next ten years cheesy cheesy
Men will still run after gold diggers cheesy cheesy cheesy
Even the so called alpha males grin grin grin
85 percent of Nigerian men have no value for good and hard-working women cheesy cheesy cheesy

Right tho!! Seems like all noise, less action.
Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by Hayee(f): 9:24am On Nov 11, 2021
Kissmyassbiach:
You call yourselves providers, so provide. Patriarchs without patriarchy money.
hahahaha cheesy cheesy grin cheesy

As if they will not still chase gold diggers with the money grin grin grin
Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by ecomalchemist(m): 10:27am On Nov 11, 2021
Real life.
Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by Sebastine1994(m): 10:27am On Nov 11, 2021
This is a true story.

I had an accident, I lost one eye in that accident. I was making good money from my business, and was still active in church. This lady from charismatic fellowship would sometimes visit me. Until it became regular.

Mind you, we were conservative Catholics that believe in marriage before sex. She would sometimes borrow small amount and return, I would give it to her. That girl became my buddy buddy, she could complete my sentence and predict my movement. I decided to court her.

That was when everything startéd, she would request for this and that. My business was on life support..

It's a long story. I don't want to cry

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by SenecaTheYonger: 10:29am On Nov 11, 2021
See how all the comments on FP are the same. Just copying each other for likes.
Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by jacoik(m): 10:30am On Nov 11, 2021
lilvicky68:
Here to read tales..

Omo that guy go still use that hand finger person daughter grin
lolxxxxx hahahaha I swear to God you no get sense ooooo. What a dirty mind u have there lol lolxxxxx hahahaha

1 Like

Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by Nobody: 10:30am On Nov 11, 2021
This picture is deep. The author is so deep in thought. Lol.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by Sonnobax15(m): 10:30am On Nov 11, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by Offpoint1: 10:30am On Nov 11, 2021
That hand should be decapitate
Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by Gkemz: 10:30am On Nov 11, 2021
This is a true representation of us (my gf and I)

I hustle tirelessly while she spends extravagantly. Now she wants me to be paying her school fees because I'm her father who of course father gives her that. I've made several attempts to convince her to acquire skills that can make her self reliant just like my former gf who's so industrious and hardworking but she doesn't want to stress herself. There's nothing I've not done to get her equipped even promise to pay all the bills she will incur in acquiring vocational skills but she has refused to learn instead she wants me to give her the money when she has not settled for any. I'm tired of her.

14 Likes

Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by Fabulouslouie(m): 10:31am On Nov 11, 2021
ClassicMan202:

Read the post again

Then come back and correct your comment

Obviously, she didn't
Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by Lokojatoofar: 10:32am On Nov 11, 2021
Dem force you remain with her?

3 Likes

Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by Cowbell521: 10:33am On Nov 11, 2021
ClassicMan202:

Read the post again

Then come back and correct your comment
Wetin u expect bro? Dick don spoil her reasoning. Na da breast be her pride @Ritzybeauty

3 Likes

Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by Nonexisting: 10:33am On Nov 11, 2021
This thread is for simps to wail. As former simp, I've stopped wailing and started paying bitches back in their own coins.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by femi4: 10:34am On Nov 11, 2021
Xenry:
Share the experience that you had with a girlfriend who's a liability.
Are you still in the relationship? Did you two later broke up? Tell us how it went or how it is going. We are all ears!
Terrible hand....that hand must be working @ mile12
Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by ORIAYO70(m): 10:34am On Nov 11, 2021
Xenry:
Are you still in the relationship? Did you two later broke up? Tell us how it went or how it is going. We are all ears!

This hand don suffer. .

1 Like

Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by crafteck(m): 10:34am On Nov 11, 2021
Candidlady:
Here to read lies

seems like 98.9% of men on this forum are all toxic!

Pelee ms detol.. Antitoxin grin

2 Likes

Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by Prechgold1180(m): 10:35am On Nov 11, 2021
Xenry:
nigga not all girls are liabilities
My girl is the best in the world
I have seen thru definition of support
Currently handling a project my girlfriend has supported me with 3.1 million thou I will payback but in this present generation which girl would do that sometimes I get shocked with the way she help and carries me

Omo I am blessed

11 Likes

Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by Lexusgs430: 10:35am On Nov 11, 2021
That dark hand works very hard, whilst the smooth one, just dey fresh dey go .........

Monkey dey work. ........ Baboon dey chop ......... wink

5 Likes

Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by macrodata(m): 10:35am On Nov 11, 2021
grin grin Yes na! money talks, bulls**t works!
lilvicky68:
Here to read tales..

Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by kkonyeji(m): 10:36am On Nov 11, 2021
Hayee:
Wail from today to the next ten years cheesy cheesy
Men will still run after gold diggers cheesy cheesy cheesy
Even the so called alpha males grin grin grin
85 percent of Nigerian men have no value for good and hard-working women cheesy cheesy cheesy

As if ur hardworking
Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by Simdyofficial(f): 10:37am On Nov 11, 2021
Almajiri shoe maker hand grin Northerners too dirty ehn. Pigs

1 Like

Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by Skillsnigeria: 10:37am On Nov 11, 2021
I don't date liability, you must have a vision before I can be with you

2 Likes

Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by iamtardey: 10:38am On Nov 11, 2021
you again...
Candidlady:
Here to read lies

seems like 98.9% of men on this forum are all toxic!

Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by slickycee: 10:38am On Nov 11, 2021
This forum is so judgemental and hypocritical

Nobody one drop gist .
Simps dey fear RedPillers go come for them
RedPillers dey fear say their matter go cast and they go lose respect
Liability Ladies no wan spoil market for their mumu nairaland clients

Shame no go gree make one person misyarn

Sha no suffer in silence, bring your gist here, we go laff you but we go still advise you.

Haven't been In such relationships tho, I'm quite stingy when it comes to giving ladies , I have many teeeii lessons.

My friend in school then told me it's better a lady calls you stingy than she calls you maga

It's better to be wicked than than to be stupid.

I took that advise very seriously and it has costs me so many draining relationships.

10 Likes

Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by Akabuking: 10:38am On Nov 11, 2021
lilvicky68:
Here to read tales..

you get eyes
Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by seyz91(m): 10:39am On Nov 11, 2021
cheesy
lilvicky68:
Here to read tales..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend / A Drone Delivers Wedding Ring To A Ghanaian Couple, Guests Wowed (Photos) / Ashlorm TheZionist: I Met My Husband Through Yahoo Yahoo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.