Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,457 members, 7,812,404 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:49 PM

I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend (54048 Views)

Mainland Female Casual Friend / Before You Become A Casual Friend To A Lady As A Guy Read This / Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by Pasima(m): 7:36am On Feb 23, 2022
Good morning everyone, please I need your suggestion on this situation.

I have a female friend who always shares things with me. She tells me everything about her and I also told her mine. She is in a relationship about to enter marriage but she is not certain she will marry the guy because he is in the force.

But I am falling in love with her, she comes to my house we watch film together and eat together. We snap pics together, she even sat on my laps to snap pics. I felt like telling her that I love her and I want her as my girlfriend but I am scared she might get angry with me then on second thought I was thinking maybe she was waiting for me to say the word.

What do you guys think?

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by dayoscape: 7:40am On Feb 23, 2022
You don too slow...
As a normal guy...you don't allow a babe to cling on you like that on the bases of just been friends...feelings will come in place

It's either you tell her your mind or stop the friendship

Or use the bestie format and knack nonsense comot for her body...simple

458 Likes 26 Shares

Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by CandyOps(m): 7:42am On Feb 23, 2022
Pasima:
Good morning everyone, please I need your suggestion on this situation. I have a female friend who always share things with me, she tells me everything about her and I also told her mine. She is in a relationship about to enter marriage but she is not certain she will marry the guy because he is in the force. But I am falling in love with her, she comes to my house we watch film together and eat together. We snap pics together, she even sat on my laps to snap pics. I felt like telling her that I love her and I want her as my girlfriend but I am scared she might get angry with me then on second thought I was thinking maybe she was waiting for me to say the word. What do you guys think?

Nah bro she's not in love. She's hoping you have the balls to make a move and shift her pants.

Next time, ask her to come sit on your laps you wanna ask her a question. Then if she does... Ask her the last time she kissed. Say that while licking your lips slowly.. move your face closer to hers and see if she is receptive.

If she lets you kiss her make your move..

P.s Use protection and don't let your guys know about this because - you remember that guy wey army flog for being a bestie to his babe? Yes that's why.

Sometimes babes just want to chop and clean mouth too. Some guys don't seem to get that

464 Likes 26 Shares

Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by Vinnie2000(m): 7:43am On Feb 23, 2022
Hmmm, Love matter for dis early momo. OP,just have boldness and let out ur feelings to the Girl. She may have same for you too.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by Nobody: 7:45am On Feb 23, 2022
CandyOps:

Nah bro she's not in love. She's hoping you have the balls to make a move and shift her pants.

Next time, ask her to come sit on your laps you wanna ask her a question. Then if she does... Ask her the last time she kissed. Say that while licking your lips slowly.. move your face closer to hers and see if she is receptive.

P.s Use protection and don't let your guys know about this because - you remember that guy wey army flog for being a bestie to his babe? Yes that's why.

Sometimes babes just want to chop and clean mouth too. Some guys don't seem to get that
Weird.... This made me giggle... grin

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:48am On Feb 23, 2022
CandyOps:

This is a relationship expert..I give you 2/10..
1 for your confidence..1 for your weirdness.. grin

Do that to any lady and get a resounding slap.. cheesy
But this your comment sounds hilarious... grin grin grin grin cheesy

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by Candidlady: 7:49am On Feb 23, 2022
Pasima:
Good morning everyone, please I need your suggestion on this situation. I have a female friend who always share things with me, she tells me everything about her and I also told her mine. She is in a relationship about to enter marriage but she is not certain she will marry the guy because he is in the force. But I am falling in love with her, she comes to my house we watch film together and eat together. We snap pics together, she even sat on my laps to snap pics. I felt like telling her that I love her and I want her as my girlfriend but I am scared she might get angry with me then on second thought I was thinking maybe she was waiting for me to say the word. What do you guys think?

Lmao

This forum will kill me with laugh one day

You see this Dam's kid ba? they see erthing as green light...

You walk with em!!! Green light
You smile sef Green light
Share a blunt Green light
Please can you help me with your spark Green light

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by Nobody: 7:50am On Feb 23, 2022
Pasima:
Let me be honest... She might not like you... You might open up and ruin your relationship with her...

Steel your heart... Okay?

This might be the beginning of the end...

Maybe she's lonely... God knows how many guys I've been really close to just because I was in need of their friendship...

Can you handle rejection?

When the men above tell you she wants to have sex... Blah blah blah...

If she refuses... These same people would criticize women and try to initiate you into the Incel brotherhood, Nairaland branch.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by rickpat(m): 7:50am On Feb 23, 2022
Pasima:
Firstly with time spent with someone most times emotions grow,so if you are sure you are in love with this particular girl..very sure..then tell her bro..if she loves you,then you are blessed,but if she says no,you don't have to kill yourself cus trust me you telling her how you feel will never destroy your friendship except she no value the friendship..most times cases like these,the lady will say yes,she MIGHT have been waiting for you since....please tell her.

The worst thing that can happen to a man is telling A GIRL YOU LOVE THAT YOU LIKE HER...*winks*

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by Lattop1(m): 7:51am On Feb 23, 2022
CandyOps:

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by MAGG0T(m): 7:55am On Feb 23, 2022
shocked what makes you think she'd leave her force boo to date someone like you who doesn't have anything meaningful to do with his life other than snapping pictures

You're just a h0rny fellow and you have no one to tell you that

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by MufasaLion: 7:56am On Feb 23, 2022
You do not love her. It's just infatuation and lust. You will despise her after you cüm.

70 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by DannyXpress: 8:02am On Feb 23, 2022
My brother just keep enjoying these privileges.
You own her even more than her boyfriend.

The moment you open your mouth to tell her you love her, she will start avoiding you and possibly friendzone you fast.

Women don't want you to ask them out.
Asking a woman out is now almost outdated, just keep on acting as her boyfriend she gets the picture as long as she's not a minor.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by donbachi(m): 8:06am On Feb 23, 2022
"My bestie,my bestie"
Naso jenny get belle.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by Emecson(m): 8:08am On Feb 23, 2022
Her man dey force.. lol...this guy na clown..... Instead make you dey look for how to run for ur life, you dey find relationship advice

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by helinues: 8:10am On Feb 23, 2022
In love or in lust?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by FuckSilly: 8:24am On Feb 23, 2022
Pasima:
Lol

All these teenagers grin
Na FÚCK dey hungry you.

My advice for you, don't mess with someone in a serious relationship.
Not every guy has that emotional intelligence or maturity to move on after breakup especially guys that have invested seriously on many of these discontented WHORĒS we call girlfriends.

You will be FUCKẸD up!

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by Qatar2022: 8:26am On Feb 23, 2022
Pasima:
There's nothing like casual friends between you and her, you love her from day one but you don't know how to tell her

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by Bigbright7(m): 8:43am On Feb 23, 2022
Op, do you really love her, or you just want to have sex with her??
I find this your sudden love for her ingenuine, if lust is your problem, make a move and if you succeed, check yourself again if you still love her. Ok?

For electrical installation of your upcoming building project check my sig.

7 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by Vinnie2000(m): 8:47am On Feb 23, 2022
Candidlady:

Lmao

This forum will kill me with laugh one day

You see this Dam's kid ba? they see erthing as green light...

You walk with em!!! Green light
You smile sef Green light
Share a blunt Green light
Please can you help me with your spark Green light

If the story is true, why will a young lady play, giggle with, sit on a guy's laps and expect him not to catch feelings? Why do u ladies love pretence?

50 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by Eben91: 8:49am On Feb 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

This is a relationship expert..I give you 2/10..
1 for your confidence..1 for your weirdness.. grin

Do that to any lady and get a resounding slap.. cheesy
But this your comment sounds hilarious... grin grin grin grin cheesy
grin grin ;DForget, e fit workoo, why the girl go de sit on the guy laps, she knows what she is doing

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by Candidlady: 8:53am On Feb 23, 2022
Vinnie2000:
If the story is true, why will a young lady play, giggle with, sit on a guy's laps and expect him not to catch feelings? Why do u ladies love pretence?

Lol

VIN your brain needs DIESEL...

So irocked you on the dance floor means a green light ko?

Na wa ooo

You can't be friends with me. Cuz na so so green light you go dey see....

Sitting on a guys lap now means something

Iam learning erday

6 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by Pasima(m): 8:55am On Feb 23, 2022
Her booty is so soft
Eben91:

grin grin ;DForget, e fit workoo, why the girl go de sit on the guy laps, she knows what she is doing

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by Vinnie2000(m): 8:56am On Feb 23, 2022
CandyOps:

Boss, Your last paragraph is over correct. She wants to fvck the OP too, but is pretending or wants to see if he is bold enough. Ladies play lots of mind games in such situations! Dats y its Sharp/fast guys that get p*ssy d most.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by Nobody: 9:08am On Feb 23, 2022
Friendzoned!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by Slynation(m): 9:09am On Feb 23, 2022
Lol...This is why I always tell a bro never to get too close to a lady in the name of friendship, you will catch feelings and permanently kept in that brotherzone region...There are two side of the coin!! She may be feeling you and waiting for you to make a move, but on the other hand, you are already like a brother to her, and have it at the back of your mind if peradventure you try and fail, you don mess up be that, but the chances you will fail is much more higher because from your story, she's aiming at marriage while you tryna lower her standard to girlfriend levels...Use your head, some ladies are meant for other people to straff and not you, and your mind games needs to be very strong while following up some ladies...

Let me give you a tip, try putting it in a form of a joke/coming from a third party just to get her opinion and reaction and be on a safer side...just cook up any story like "A friend of yours fell in love with his bestie and got rejected which ended their long time friendship" then ask for her opinion what she will do if she find herself in such scenario...

By so doing, you will save yourself from any impending embarrassment if her reply is negative, but if she's affirmative, then no looseguard oO...!!

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by Vinnie2000(m): 9:10am On Feb 23, 2022
Candidlady:

Lol

VIN your brain needs DIESEL...

So irocked you on the dance floor means a green light ko?

Na wa ooo

You can't be friends with me. Cuz na so so green light you go dey see....

Sitting on a guys lap now means something

Iam learning erday
Lol, y not kerosine? Either you re ignorant in boy/girl affairs or living in pretence! No right thinking lady will sit on her male friend's lap, probably put arms on his shoulder n still think its just 'play'.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by pretydiva(f): 9:16am On Feb 23, 2022
Shoot your shot

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by Candidlady: 9:21am On Feb 23, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Lol, y not kerosine? Either you re ignorant in boy/girl affairs or living in pretence! No right thinking lady will sit on her male friend's lap, probably put arms on his shoulder n still think its just 'play'.

The fact you didn't get the joke in my first line tells a lot bout you!!!

Yeah iam ignorant enlighten me...

The arms on shoulder part cheesy grin

Kai

allah yajikansa

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by delzbaba(m): 9:46am On Feb 23, 2022
Just stay away or chop clean mouth, if you ever date her she will do the same thing to you with another man, trust me i'm talking from experience.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by Brownshoe: 9:49am On Feb 23, 2022
Love kiii you there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:58am On Feb 23, 2022
Eben91:

Haha.. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Run From These 7 Deadly Sins, In Fact Flee / 3 Plus-Sized Slay Mamas Tried To Follow The Ladder To Heaven. One Fell / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Egbeda Market In Lagos (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.