Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,632 members, 7,847,637 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 11:05 PM

One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) (54136 Views)

Who Can Guess Why My Hand Is In My Pocket Here(pics) / Rema Rocks Girl On Stage, Lift Her Bum Bum With One Hand(video) / Osu-Caste System Is Taking The Love Of My Life Away From Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by nakamoraa(m): 1:38pm On Nov 11, 2021
If it is my wife, No qualms but girlfriend? HELL NO.
One hand brings the money, will block the other hand.
Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by APCNig: 1:57pm On Nov 11, 2021
Ritzybeauty:
No lady can make you a liability unless you decide to become one, blaming a lady for your failures is just a flimsy excuse for a lazy man who wouldn't let his ego admit that he needs to man up, I really don't understand how men think these days..

Stop begging Men for money like Almajaris who were born by the roadside by destitute parents. Work for your own money and pay your bills, Simple.

1 Like

Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by nedekid: 1:58pm On Nov 11, 2021
lilvicky68:
Here to read tales..

Omo that guy go still use that hand finger person daughter grin
Nna na infection streight!
That hand get gono, syphilis, staphylococcus all join shocked

1 Like

Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by erubati: 2:05pm On Nov 11, 2021
Hello tueh tueh.
Once I notice say u wan dey bill me,I go give u condition say I wan fvck u ni.if I give girl money,e go be money wey be say I fit to give wey I no go sweat.
I no dey like break up with girls,I simply let them do the breakup by doing what I know they hate the most.
Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by dingbang(m): 2:06pm On Nov 11, 2021
lilvicky68:
Here to read tales..

serious untreatable std
Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by Silentgroper(m): 2:08pm On Nov 11, 2021
Candidlady:
Here to read lies

seems like 98.9% of men on this forum are all toxic!
Bro ... y?
Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by Firstcitizen: 2:14pm On Nov 11, 2021
lilvicky68:
Here to read tales..

grin grin grin grin
Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by walkingshadow911: 2:17pm On Nov 11, 2021
dapolaw:
You can imagine oh, person wey be say on my birthday she no even give me handkerchief even after I took her out for dinner.

Naija babes and their entitlement mentality.

she has a broke boyfriend somewhere, she is just using you for money backup. we know them.
next time fix a date in your crip, if she refused to come. just ghost her.
never send TF, e get why.
alway think with your head and not with your D o.
be alpha
Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by dapolaw(m): 2:44pm On Nov 11, 2021
Bro, you no trust your guy?

I no be maga or ATM nah...

I am a Lagos streetwise thoroughbred..

Nah she just dey fool herself, she's only dating herself..

walkingshadow911:

she has a broke boyfriend somewhere, she is just using you for money backup. we know them.
next time fix a date in your crip, if she refused to come. just ghost her.
never send TF, e get why.
alway think with your head and not with your D o.
be alpha
Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by walkingshadow911: 2:49pm On Nov 11, 2021
dapolaw:
Bro, you no trust your guy?

I no be maga or ATM nah...

I am a Lagos streetwise thoroughbred..

Nah she just dey fool herself, she's only dating herself..

you be OG

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by MNDY(m): 3:30pm On Nov 11, 2021
Candidlady:
Here to read lies

seems like 98.9% of men on this forum are all toxic!

They are not toxic. When will Nigerian girls/women develop the culture of hustling like their counterparts in other places? Instead of being lazy and putting eyes on a man's money.
Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by Candidlady: 3:35pm On Nov 11, 2021
MNDY:

They are not toxic. When will Nigerian girls/women develop the culture of hustling like their counterparts in other places? Instead of being lazy and putting eyes on a man's money.

am replying you cuz i have a question to ask!

what other places are you talking bout please?
Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by MNDY(m): 3:40pm On Nov 11, 2021
Holluwhakemmy:
so sorry, you are mistaken me for your mother and sisters. There is no such business in my entire family Hope you are taking your medicine always and sorrounded by people to avoid stories that tourch. Have a nice day ahead. Bye

Encourage your fellow Nigerian gender to work for your own money like your gender in other places instead of unnecesarily being foul-mouthed up and down. Na only bad mouth una get. Na so I watch video dis afternoon of 2 young fine ladies shamelessly dragging payment with a guy in a hotel.
Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by MNDY(m): 3:43pm On Nov 11, 2021
Candidlady:

am replying you cuz i have a question to ask!

what other places are you talking bout please?

Oyinbo girls and females in some African countries. And why are you making it sound like replying me is a favour you are doing for me?
Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by Candidlady: 3:54pm On Nov 11, 2021
MNDY:

Oyinbo girls and females in some African countries. And why are you making it sound like replying me is a favour you are doing for me?

yes am doing you a favour! By enlightening your dark/enclosed mindset!

"oyinbo and females in some african countries"!

leads me to another question. So you havent seen/met a lady who works/earn money in a legit way(a working class girl)?
Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by MNDY(m): 3:59pm On Nov 11, 2021
Candidlady:

yes am doing you a favour! By enlightening your dark/enclosed mindset!

"oyinbo and females in some african countries"!

leads me to another question. So you havent seen/met a lady who works/earn money in a legit way(a working class girl)?

For Naija here, na 2 in 10 females.

1 Like

Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 11, 2021
Girls how do you feel comfortable when collecting a guys money when he's not your dad . pls I need answers .

1 Like

Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by Candidlady: 4:02pm On Nov 11, 2021
MNDY:

For Naija here, na 2 in 10 females.
lwkmd
your case is critical. It is beyond me, please refer up.
do have a lovely evening
Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by MNDY(m): 4:07pm On Nov 11, 2021
Candidlady:

lwkmd

your case is critical. It is beyond me, please refer up.

do have a lovely evening

You don't have anything valid to say than to ask questions and pretend that what I am saying is reality.
Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by Youngthug69(m): 4:09pm On Nov 11, 2021
Omo oba cool

Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 11, 2021
Hayee:
Wail from today to the next ten years cheesy cheesy
Men will still run after gold diggers cheesy cheesy cheesy
Even the so called alpha males grin grin grin
85 percent of Nigerian men have no value for good and hard-working women cheesy cheesy cheesy
True sha, I hate it when my lady pays the bill. Its not romantic at all. I love it when I take charge, that's what makes me happy. Let her just be blushing
Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by eskorelvis: 4:11pm On Nov 11, 2021
Ritzybeauty:
No lady can make you a liability unless you decide to become one, blaming a lady for your failures is just a flimsy excuse for a lazy man who wouldn't let his ego admit that he needs to man up, I really don't understand how men think these days..
Sounds like u speaking from experience
Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by Candycrushy(f): 4:18pm On Nov 11, 2021
Solatium:

Junk her before she ground you
So why did u leave the one that was industrious
Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:20pm On Nov 11, 2021
MNDY:

Encourage your fellow Nigerian gender to work for your own money like your gender in other places instead of unnecesarily being foul-mouthed up and down. Na only bad mouth una get. Na so I watch video dis afternoon of 2 young fine ladies shamelessly dragging payment with a guy in a hotel.
thanks let it start from you others will follow.
Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by Candidlady: 4:23pm On Nov 11, 2021
MNDY:

You don't have anything valid to say than to ask questions and pretend that what I am saying is reality.

<<this is on you>>

ididnt want to drag nada with you, but you asked for it!

ever heard the saying "you attract your kinda individual"?

a wealthy family marries into a wealthy family. On rare ocasions will you see the wealthy having anything to do with the poor(cuz truly love is blind)!

bros check yourself if you are always getting broke girls e mean say you sef broke! Although some people are just all bout DEMANDS and no SUPPLY(male&female)

again have a lovely evening
Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by MNDY(m): 4:44pm On Nov 11, 2021
Candidlady:

<<this is on you>>

ididnt want to drag nada with you, but you asked for it!

ever heard the saying "you attract your kinda individual"?

a wealthy family marries into a wealthy family. On rare ocasions will you see the wealthy having anything to do with the poor(cuz truly love is blind)!

bros check yourself if you are always getting broke girls e mean say you sef broke! Although some people are just all bout DEMANDS and no SUPPLY(male&female)

again have a lovely evening

No matter how hard you try to deny it, you can see it all around you. How your gender lazies around billing men. I've rolled with rich as.s shawties so I don't know what you are talking about the rich marrying the rich. And besides, you don't know if I'm even rich or poor. We are talking about the laziness and leeching of your gender in this Nigeria.
Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by Valuc: 4:45pm On Nov 11, 2021
lilvicky68:
Here to read tales..

weyre grin
Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by Candidlady: 4:50pm On Nov 11, 2021
MNDY:

No matter how hard you try to deny it, you can see it all around you. How your gender lazies around billing men. I've rolled with rich as.s shawties so I don't know what you are talking about the rich marrying the rich. And besides, you don't know if I'm even rich or poor. We are talking about the laziness and leeching of your gender in this Nigeria.

so the "rich ^ss shawties" you dated were they leeching you?

and i never said you were poor/rich. Idnt know you from EVE
Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by MNDY(m): 4:56pm On Nov 11, 2021
Candidlady:

so the "rich ^ss shawties" you dated were they leeching you?

and i never said you were poor/rich. Idnt know you from EVE

We are talking about the very low percentage of your gender lazying around out there. Stop saying different things entirely.
Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by EndRape2(f): 5:00pm On Nov 11, 2021
You do not have money,
When you have money to spend on your woman will be making you happy, every man is a spender, men feel happy when they spend ,

Only poverty stricken men like you, keep saying you can not spend on your woman, you need deliverance from poverty .
Sensible man spend for his woman, sensible woman spend for his man.

uote author=tosaino95 post=107502312]A girl that chop my money apart from my mama and any female relatives go have God support oh.
no be say I stingy bit when it come to girls am automatically stingy.[/quote]
Re: One Hand Is Working To Bring Money, The Other Hand Is Taking The Money (Pix) by Candidlady: 5:09pm On Nov 11, 2021
MNDY:

We are talking about the very low percentage of your gender lazying around out there. Stop saying different things entirely.

am nat quareling with you nau! Why you come turn am to pasport something. No need taking it personal!

you didnt answer my question!

when you dated the "rich ^s$ shawty" did she place her life/family bills on you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend / A Drone Delivers Wedding Ring To A Ghanaian Couple, Guests Wowed (Photos) / Ashlorm TheZionist: I Met My Husband Through Yahoo Yahoo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.