Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,159 members, 7,849,589 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:31 AM

Senate To Include Kogi, Bauchi, Others Among Niger Delta Commission - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate To Include Kogi, Bauchi, Others Among Niger Delta Commission (27034 Views)

15 By-elections: PDP Kicks As APC Wins In Lagos, Bauchi, Others / Oshiomhole Forecloses Automatic Tickets For Kogi, Bauchi, Kaduna Govs / Victory In Katsina, Kogi, Bauchi — Is APC Really Affected By Defections? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate To Include Kogi, Bauchi, Others Among Niger Delta Commission by showafrica(m): 11:28am On Nov 11, 2021
countryfive:
grin if them like make them include Niger Republic
As an NDDC state eno concern me . I don port since
Buhari win second term. Nothing for nigeria sweat me again .even super eagles world & nations cup qualifiers i no watch again...

Me too oo, suddenly i ve lost interest in super eagles. Yesterday, i heard some Janjaweedss chanting one najiria after postponement of Nnamdi kanu trial, i gave up finally on the one Nigeria. They are really the beneficiaries of the contraption

2 Likes

Re: Senate To Include Kogi, Bauchi, Others Among Niger Delta Commission by do4luv14(m): 11:31am On Nov 11, 2021
oyel for Lagos and borno red oyel abi name groundnut oyel

3 Likes

Re: Senate To Include Kogi, Bauchi, Others Among Niger Delta Commission by preciousmetals: 11:38am On Nov 11, 2021
Where are the idiots from the South South who claim that they are not Biafra but Niger Delta without knowing the meaning of Niger Delta and what it stand for, it will soon clear una eyes, bunch of fooools.

2 Likes

Re: Senate To Include Kogi, Bauchi, Others Among Niger Delta Commission by preciousmetals: 11:45am On Nov 11, 2021
You are the slowpoke here to think that Niger Delta is a name of a region, that is the reason you guys denied Biafra and claiming to be people of Niger Delta forgetting that even Abia, Imo and Ondo states are part of your Niger Delta, bunch of fooools
10mobile:
grin
Do these guys think at all? Imagine calling Borno a Niger Delta state! Let's scrap the senate and replace it with Nairaland because many Nairalanders actually think better than the so-called senators.

If you support my motion, say hi. Otherwise, say ho.

3 Likes

Re: Senate To Include Kogi, Bauchi, Others Among Niger Delta Commission by Nobody: 11:46am On Nov 11, 2021
Hausa/Fulanis and Yorubas should form their own country. Just split Nigeria down the middle but we Edo and Delta will not be amongst them.
Re: Senate To Include Kogi, Bauchi, Others Among Niger Delta Commission by maxzzo1(m): 11:53am On Nov 11, 2021
Bauchi , Lagos Niger delta na wao
Re: Senate To Include Kogi, Bauchi, Others Among Niger Delta Commission by wallrichy: 11:58am On Nov 11, 2021
Why now? Can't they be pragmatic enough and induct a lovely name for those northern oil discovered states.

***Terrorists Oil Development Commission (TODC).....All Nigeria Northern States.
Re: Senate To Include Kogi, Bauchi, Others Among Niger Delta Commission by preciousmetals: 12:03pm On Nov 11, 2021
They should give it another name because you are too ignorant to know what the name Niger Delta stand for, I think it's time you guys start looking for the name you will use for your new republic because the Niger Delta include both Yoruba, Igbo and northern states, useless people, common thinking you guys refuse to think, Igbos are our problem, they want our oil that is the reason they want to include us in their Biafra
lomprico:

Good, then they should give it another name and use the proceeds from the oil gotten there to fund it. Simple.
Re: Senate To Include Kogi, Bauchi, Others Among Niger Delta Commission by gentiles(m): 12:10pm On Nov 11, 2021
Biafrarep:

Go pick any atlas or check Google maps, look at the location of Anambra state again before you start asking unreasonable questions.

What does Niger Delta mean? It literally means the areas surrounding the mouth of the River Niger and its tributries as it empties into the ocean! Now, Anambra lies along the River Niger and shares borders with Delta, Imo, Rivers and Abia States. These states I mentioned alongside Akwa Ibom and Bayelsa are the real geographical Niger Delta.

It is shear stupidity to call Lagos at the far western end of Nigeria and others like Borno, Gombe etc Niger Delta. That's gross foolishness!

What happens to creating Dahomey Basin Development Commission, DBDC for Lagos or Chad Basin Development Commission, CBDC for Borno and others in the NE?

It is such crass irresponsibility, injustice and cheating that causes instability and makes Nigeria unattractive as a nation.

I only pity the Niger Delta minorities for being so timid, they will rather insult Igbos who are at the forefront of fighting all these madness than uniting with them to forge a common front.

Tomorrow, under the banner of NDDC, Gombe, Lagos or Borno without any form of commercial oil production will start producing NDDC chairman or having projects done there, even more than the states producing the oil.

I spit on Nigeria and the madness going on here!!!
Bla! Bla! Bla! All Trash talk. Anambra is not Niger Delta, accept the fact and have rest. If Anambra is Niger Delta, then Kogi state is also Niger Delta. You hypocritical lots
Re: Senate To Include Kogi, Bauchi, Others Among Niger Delta Commission by SonofDevil: 12:12pm On Nov 11, 2021
Anago55:
We Niger Deltans, shame on you guys

Igbos are your problem. Igbos, the land locked barren land with mud is the problem of we Niger Deltans

Meehhhhnnnnn this is funny , Nigeria is a funny country

I am still trying to figure out the rationale behind this bill,Gombe,kogi, Anambra,Borno? Niger Delta members. Lol
But you want to vote for your favorite northerner in pdp to take over from buhari so why re you crying
Re: Senate To Include Kogi, Bauchi, Others Among Niger Delta Commission by gentiles(m): 12:13pm On Nov 11, 2021
kmcutez:
Hausa/Fulanis and Yorubas should form their own country. Just split Nigeria down the middle but we Edo and Delta will not be amongst them.
Of all maggots in the toilet, Edo state sef dey open mouth. What exactly is special about that backward and untoward state. Parasitic lots.
Re: Senate To Include Kogi, Bauchi, Others Among Niger Delta Commission by wallrichy: 12:13pm On Nov 11, 2021
Simply love your input to the matter at hand. Even let them add Chad, Mauritania, Mali and Niger Republic.....what they produce is what they get.....Bunch of stupid Fulani Hausas Bastard......glaring gloating over another Region with the intention of killing them despite the facts that you have always stolen from them.....this is piece of shits called Northern Nigeria.....all those their idiots representative are bunch of illiterates maggots, all they do and dream of everyday of their miserable lives is marrying underage girls and giving births to babies to increase their almajiris population.

APCNig:

My brother, the 13% derivation given to Oil Producing States is shared according to the quantity of Oil gotten from the States. This is why the States do not get equal money. So, if a so-called Oil Producing State produced Zero Oil within the period, it will get Zero Naira from the 13% shared. This is also with NDDC, projects are shared based on Oil money gotten from each State.

So, if they like, they can include the Niger Republic which is the original home state of the lifeless dangerous mannequin hiding inside the Rock. If Niger Republic produces Zero Oil within the period, it will get Zero Naira and Zero NDDC project.
Re: Senate To Include Kogi, Bauchi, Others Among Niger Delta Commission by Nobody: 12:30pm On Nov 11, 2021
gentiles:

Of all maggots in the toilet, Edo state sef dey open mouth. What exactly is special about that backward and untoward state. Parasitic lots.

What’s up with you man? Hold ya horses.
Re: Senate To Include Kogi, Bauchi, Others Among Niger Delta Commission by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 12:39pm On Nov 11, 2021
Anybody can join
Re: Senate To Include Kogi, Bauchi, Others Among Niger Delta Commission by Anago55: 12:39pm On Nov 11, 2021
SonofDevil:
But you want to vote for your favorite northerner in pdp to take over from buhari so why re you crying
. It is actually to vote for that northerner than the known snitches in the west of the south. Don't you think so?

3 Likes

Re: Senate To Include Kogi, Bauchi, Others Among Niger Delta Commission by Anago55: 12:39pm On Nov 11, 2021
poiZon:

We the igbos suspended the people's constitution of 1963 under the rulership of mazi aguiyi ironsi..
We the igbos under the rulership of mazi dave umahi abi na mazi ugwanyi announced the proscription of IPOB.
Emm... I dey come
. They have left you behind
Re: Senate To Include Kogi, Bauchi, Others Among Niger Delta Commission by Kenturkey048(m): 12:46pm On Nov 11, 2021
lomprico:
for a long time now, this nddc have been biting these northerners. that's how the hated the fact militants were paid amnesty.
they created bandits and boko haram so that they will clamour for amnesty payment to them. now is nddc money they want. Greedy bastards
You know the scores...
Re: Senate To Include Kogi, Bauchi, Others Among Niger Delta Commission by Kenturkey048(m): 12:47pm On Nov 11, 2021
arantess:

then it should be northeast development commision
Thank you...That's how reasonable people should think...
Re: Senate To Include Kogi, Bauchi, Others Among Niger Delta Commission by Jetro033: 12:53pm On Nov 11, 2021
Kwanza:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/11/10/senate-moves-to-include-kogi-bauchi-others-amongst-niger-delta-commission/
is like the senator do not know the full meaning of Niger Delta. It's not pertaining to oil but the region.
Re: Senate To Include Kogi, Bauchi, Others Among Niger Delta Commission by Kenturkey048(m): 12:53pm On Nov 11, 2021
poiZon:

It is called tit for tat.
When pdp zoned speakership to southwest in 2011, hon mukilat akande was supposed to be the speaker, femi gbajabiamila stood up and nominated tambuwal from sokoto state.
2015 gej was to seek 2nd term, tinubu and amaechi our southern fools said NO, na buhari we want.
So don't expect us to treat backstabbers with handshakes and hugs. Am from akwaibom, we don't do such hypocrisy here.
We deny those who deny us, we embrace those who embrace us.
God bless you...
Re: Senate To Include Kogi, Bauchi, Others Among Niger Delta Commission by Kenturkey048(m): 12:57pm On Nov 11, 2021
bjdon:
A country that can set up a Naval base in the desert can do anything. Nigeria is a big joke
angry grin grin grin
Re: Senate To Include Kogi, Bauchi, Others Among Niger Delta Commission by Kenturkey048(m): 1:02pm On Nov 11, 2021
Psalmistproject:

You are the one suffering from chronic ignorance.
The concept of Niger delta even has nothing to do with oil but its location around Atlantic ocean.

I was about to quote that dude. then I remembered foolish people claiming I too know too much for Naija...
Re: Senate To Include Kogi, Bauchi, Others Among Niger Delta Commission by truthfuterrence: 1:08pm On Nov 11, 2021
gentiles:

So, Lagos cannot be called Niger Delta, but Anambra should be referred as Niger Delta Area Abi?

What are you even saying, you don't know Anambra and imo has oil and gas read up and explore to know..

For the fact they don't make noise on it, it's because of they hardly depend on it or ..
Re: Senate To Include Kogi, Bauchi, Others Among Niger Delta Commission by EbiJUNIRO(m): 1:11pm On Nov 11, 2021
More entanglement
Re: Senate To Include Kogi, Bauchi, Others Among Niger Delta Commission by Kingxb: 1:12pm On Nov 11, 2021
Biafrarep:
What has Bauchi got to do with NDDC?

CLOWNS!!!
what u people don't no is Niger Delta is not a tribe ,at times I look at my brother's in Delta rivers and bayelsa calling demself Niger Delta ,is just a region producing oil...is either u are an Igbo ,urobo or ishekiri ,,,Niger Delta is no tribe
Re: Senate To Include Kogi, Bauchi, Others Among Niger Delta Commission by lomprico(m): 1:20pm On Nov 11, 2021
preciousmetals:
They should give it another name because you are too ignorant to know what the name Niger Delta stand for, I think it's time you guys start looking for the name you will use for your new republic because the Niger Delta include both Yoruba, Igbo and northern states, useless people, common thinking you guys refuse to think, Igbos are our problem, they want our oil that is the reason they want to include us in their Biafra

I can insult o but I don't have to just to prove a point. find out what delta is to start with and mind you I'm not from the region.
Re: Senate To Include Kogi, Bauchi, Others Among Niger Delta Commission by stuffs4me(m): 1:47pm On Nov 11, 2021
slivertongue:
I don't get it. Include Northern state into NDDC? Or into oil producing states

He advised lawmakers to find out if those states have started contributing to the Federation account through their oil, adding that exploration of oil in commercial quantity was precedent since the derivation sharing was based on the quantity of oil produced.

Senator Mathew Uroghide representing Edo North Senatorial district disagreed with the proposed amendment completely, stating that the NDDC Act was specifically meant to address environmental degradation of the Niger Delta region.

Let’s start with the name, “Niger Delta Development Commission”, NDDC. Today the area that is referred to as Niger Delta is very clear. The States that make up the Niger Delta region that the Commission is serving is very clear.

But if there is any percentage for States that produce oil, be it Sokoto, be in Borno, of course, they should benefit, but that does not make them part of Niger Delta. To say other Sates are part of the Niger Delta makes a mockery of the original idea of the NDDC Act.

Stop ranting and disgracing yourself upandan. Niger Delta is just a name and anyone can bear it. It's the same with Anambra basin that got as far as Nassarawa state. Same with Chad basin that extended to parts of Nigeria. River Niger extends from Sokoto to the sea, why are Sokoto people not complaining.

After all, there is a state called Niger state in northern Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate To Include Kogi, Bauchi, Others Among Niger Delta Commission by afube: 1:59pm On Nov 11, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
CHESTBEATERS. Who knows Ndi Igbo in Nigeria Political dispensation undecided

You keep forming what you are not, inconsequential 5%er undecided

We will not argue like gossiping women, time and space is available for the political wrestling match between Ijaw and Igbo, this will be a no holds barred, bare-knuckle bloodfest! IJAW get ready o! cos NDIGBO are ready to treat your matter!!
Re: Senate To Include Kogi, Bauchi, Others Among Niger Delta Commission by afube: 2:03pm On Nov 11, 2021
poiZon:

We the igbos suspended the people's constitution of 1963 under the rulership of mazi aguiyi ironsi..
We the igbos under the rulership of mazi dave umahi abi na mazi ugwanyi announced the proscription of IPOB.
Emm... I dey come

aguiyi suspended the constitution as is normal after a military take over AND appointed 4 Military admins for the 4 regions...............Gowon buried the 4 regions and came up with the rubbish 12 states....GEY YOUR FACTS RIGHT!
Re: Senate To Include Kogi, Bauchi, Others Among Niger Delta Commission by Cherez: 2:12pm On Nov 11, 2021
10mobile:
grin
Do these guys think at all? Imagine calling Borno a Niger Delta state! Let's scrap the senate and replace it with Nairaland because many Nairalanders actually think better than the so-called senators.

If you support my motion, say hi. Otherwise, say ho.
There’s no diff between that senate and NL, people wey never see money but can’t do better analysis
Wetin go come happen when dem see money?
Re: Senate To Include Kogi, Bauchi, Others Among Niger Delta Commission by Cherez: 2:14pm On Nov 11, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
CHESTBEATERS. Who knows Ndi Igbo in Nigeria Political dispensation undecided

You keep forming what you are not, inconsequential 5%er undecided

Ok sir consequential 95% are your children now attending the best schools in the world, having better health care, good roads, power, etc.?
Some of you are so empty
Re: Senate To Include Kogi, Bauchi, Others Among Niger Delta Commission by Cherez: 2:16pm On Nov 11, 2021
adabaraabdul:

This nairaland that most of its user support a proscribed entity called IPOB. Please I beg differ ���

Lol
And you people call killer herdsmen cousins, killer bandits you call vandals

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Muhammed Danasabe Slumps, Dies, Hours To Kogi Election / Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her Sister, Oludamilola's Wedding With Family Photo / Police Clash With IPOB Members In Ebonyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.