Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,156 members, 7,849,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:11 AM

Senate To Include Kogi, Bauchi, Others Among Niger Delta Commission - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate To Include Kogi, Bauchi, Others Among Niger Delta Commission (27033 Views)

15 By-elections: PDP Kicks As APC Wins In Lagos, Bauchi, Others / Oshiomhole Forecloses Automatic Tickets For Kogi, Bauchi, Kaduna Govs / Victory In Katsina, Kogi, Bauchi — Is APC Really Affected By Defections? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate To Include Kogi, Bauchi, Others Among Niger Delta Commission by Fourwinds: 4:00am On Nov 12, 2021
Krismas:
grin Idiot grin Oh how did I miss out the name of this Zombie grin babaolofin grin
Abi Zombie crew Jisike o!
OkukoIgbo
Fourwinds
Ikpunekenwa
After4
Abujason
Tetrahedron
InoGetJoy
babaolofin

Re: Police Arrest & Parade 14 Invaders Of Justice Odili's Home by BlueRayDick: 4:32pm On Nov 11
These people need to do better with this unconvincing lies please.

So Frank Mba is saying fake police officers applied for a search warrant with fake information before a high court judge, the fake officers then took fake journalists and fake soldiers to invade the house of a supreme court judge?

Frank Mba, which kind lie be this? Do u have intention of taking lai mohammed's job?

Zombies will believe this

1 Like

Re: Senate To Include Kogi, Bauchi, Others Among Niger Delta Commission by Ikpunekenwa(m): 3:54pm On Nov 12, 2021
Krismas:
cool Never mind those Mumus compiling people’s monikers. They have no manners. They believe their view is the most correct and every other view is BMC on a bribe of N30,000. I believe it’s d mods that have been encouraging them along this rubbish.

Their names are

OkukoIgbo
Fourwinds
Ikpunekenwa
After4
Abujason
Tetrahedron
InoGetJoy

So it is paining you that your name is in the great list of those who sold their destiny for 30k?
You are now begging while urinating in your trousers for the mods to help you by blocking me?
Oga hooligan you never chiii chomtin, I go torment you till water that diluted your sense evaporates.

3 Likes

Re: Senate To Include Kogi, Bauchi, Others Among Niger Delta Commission by Krismas(m): 4:54pm On Nov 12, 2021
Ikpunekenwa:

So it is paining you that your name is in the great list of those who sold their destiny for 30k?
You are now begging while urinating in your trousers for the mods to help you by blocking me?
Oga hooligan you never chiii chomtin, I go torment you till water that diluted your sense evaporates.
grin Idiot grin Do u see me mentioning any mod? Talkless of beg?? grin Ur generation is too few to torment me. U very empty skull! It seems u are d one full of jealousy for not getting 30k grin e pain u abi? Ur cause is a lost one.

Abi Zombie crew? The mods are desperately trying to drive traffic to barren threads? That’s why u tagging everyone BEGGING them to come and contribute grin Abi Zombies?

OkukoIgbo
Fourwinds
Ikpunekenwa
After4
Abujason
Tetrahedron
InoGetJoy
babaolofin
Re: Senate To Include Kogi, Bauchi, Others Among Niger Delta Commission by Sergio101(m): 5:09pm On Nov 12, 2021
gentiles:

So, Lagos cannot be called Niger Delta, but Anambra should be referred as Niger Delta Area Abi?

Answer this two questions and I will table a good dialogue with you.

What is a Delta??

What is a River Basin or simply geological Basin.

Answer those questions, it seems what we have in this site is people that plays tribal card in everything regardless opprobrious display of their illiteracy.
Re: Senate To Include Kogi, Bauchi, Others Among Niger Delta Commission by Abujason: 5:31pm On Nov 12, 2021
Ikpunekenwa:

Bros, that was a serious uppercut.
Abeg show mercy to dem zombies.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Senate To Include Kogi, Bauchi, Others Among Niger Delta Commission by omaclarry(m): 6:54pm On Nov 12, 2021
So borno state go soon join we the Niger delta people, wow.
Re: Senate To Include Kogi, Bauchi, Others Among Niger Delta Commission by Ikpunekenwa(m): 6:59pm On Nov 12, 2021
Abujason:

Bros, that was a serious uppercut.
Abeg show mercy to dem zombies.
grin grin grin grin grin
I will always show mercy to them because I know that the spirit possessing them is what is making them act abnormally.
Re: Senate To Include Kogi, Bauchi, Others Among Niger Delta Commission by Krismas(m): 8:00pm On Nov 12, 2021
Ikpunekenwa:

You go cry wiii tire for my hand I swear, I carry zombie antibiotics and vaccine for curing zombie rabies and scabies.

Shey you no call mod? Na your mama fallopian tube write this one abi?
grin Mumu grin
U no reach grin Na person I quote. How will a dullard like u know? I don need anybody to handle u grin Infact, I even tink the mods are conniving with ur Zombie things grin But plus u o, plus the mods o. Na gather trash. grin
Abi Zombie crew, how una reason am? grin
OkukoIgbo
Fourwinds
Ikpunekenwa
After4
Abujason
Tetrahedron
InoGetJoy
babaolofin
Re: Senate To Include Kogi, Bauchi, Others Among Niger Delta Commission by Abujason: 8:12pm On Nov 12, 2021
Krismas:
grin Mumu grin
U no reach grin Na person I quote. How will a dullard like u know? I don need anybody to handle u grin Infact, I even tink the mods are conniving with ur Zombie things grin But plus u o, plus the mods o. Na gather trash. grin
Abi Zombie crew, how una reason am? grin
OkukoIgbo
Fourwinds
Ikpunekenwa
After4
Abujason
Tetrahedron
InoGetJoy
babaolofin

Haaa! My very good friend and the terrorist himself! Good evening ooo. How far?

I no know say that thing pain you well well so.
Anyway, you go well after. Please how una go survive after Buhari leave office to the glory of God and his 30K zombies like you no have money to chop again? U fit receive sense by then?
I doubt it!

1 Like

Re: Senate To Include Kogi, Bauchi, Others Among Niger Delta Commission by Krismas(m): 8:31pm On Nov 12, 2021
Abujason:

Haaa! My very good friend and the terrorist himself! Good evening ooo. How far?

I no know say that thing pain you well well so.
Anyway, you go well after. Please how una go survive after Buhari leave office to the glory of God and his 30K zombies like you no have money to chop again? U fit receive sense by then?
I doubt it!
grin Idiot grin
Person wey don die tay-tay. grin Dey hala em name like say, na em cause ur PREMATURE EJACULATION grin problem

Abi Zombie crew? grin Hope una dey feel me?
OkukoIgbo
Fourwinds
Ikpunekenwa
After4
Abujason
Tetrahedron
InoGetJoy
babaolofin
Re: Senate To Include Kogi, Bauchi, Others Among Niger Delta Commission by Abujason: 8:51pm On Nov 12, 2021
Krismas:
grin Idiot grin
Person wey don die tay-tay. grin Dey hala em name like say, na em cause ur PREMATURE EJACULATION grin problem

Abi Zombie crew? grin Hope una dey feel me?
OkukoIgbo
Fourwinds
Ikpunekenwa
After4
Abujason
Tetrahedron
InoGetJoy
babaolofin

grin Premature ejaculation?
Nooo!
But try send ya wife, sister or girlfriend for confirmation. Any will be ok. grin

But I dey happy say you don dey sabi small, small. Naija suppose better. No dey support bad government. I don request make dem add your name to our group of warriors.
No thank me. That’s the least I can do for my friend.

1 Like

Re: Senate To Include Kogi, Bauchi, Others Among Niger Delta Commission by Krismas(m): 9:08pm On Nov 12, 2021
Abujason:

grin Premature ejaculation?
Nooo!
But try send ya wife, sister or girlfriend for confirmation. Any will be ok. grin

But I dey happy say you don dey sabi small, small. Naija suppose better. No dey support bad government. I don request make dem add your name to our group of warriors.
No thank me. That’s the least I can do for my friend.
grin Idiot grin
U don’t have Premature ejaculation? grin Wonderful! Den why are u talking like a EUNUCH grin U want to add me to keyboard warrior list grin Nairaland Zombie crew? grin Losers grin
grin Noisemakers on Nairaland grin
Semi-insane Headslamers?
Like grin
OkukoIgbo
Fourwinds
Ikpunekenwa
After4
Abujason
Tetrahedron
InoGetJoy
babaolofin

No tanks
Re: Senate To Include Kogi, Bauchi, Others Among Niger Delta Commission by Odunnu: 7:18pm On Nov 15, 2021
agabaI23:
This people are insanely arrogant
Borno is Niger Delta? Include the whole North

Dimkpa assaaaa.

Odogwu nwoke

Kedu
Re: Senate To Include Kogi, Bauchi, Others Among Niger Delta Commission by agabaI23(m): 8:52pm On Nov 15, 2021
Odunnu:

Dimkpa assaaaa.

Odogwu nwoke

Kedu
Seee my sweetheart that year. Odunu only one and only Odunu
Chai! Asa mara mma
Great to read from you again. I shouted like wetin ooo
A di m mma oo. Gikwanu?
Where are you? Where have you been? It has been long? You don japa like many? cheesy grin
Welcome here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

#EndSARS: Time to talk with Government - OPAN President, Austyn Ogannah / There Was No Sex Party In Kaduna, Police Witnesses Tell Court / Shaibu: I'm Loyal To Obaseki But There Are Unresolved Issues In Edo PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.