Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,481 members, 7,843,469 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Senate To Include Kogi, Bauchi, Others Among Niger Delta Commission - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate To Include Kogi, Bauchi, Others Among Niger Delta Commission (27011 Views)

15 By-elections: PDP Kicks As APC Wins In Lagos, Bauchi, Others / Oshiomhole Forecloses Automatic Tickets For Kogi, Bauchi, Kaduna Govs / Victory In Katsina, Kogi, Bauchi — Is APC Really Affected By Defections? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate To Include Kogi, Bauchi, Others Among Niger Delta Commission by Kennies4R: 2:30pm On Nov 11, 2021
NDDC.....Fraud incorporated. We dey wait for the report of the forensic audit. cry :
Re: Senate To Include Kogi, Bauchi, Others Among Niger Delta Commission by adabaraabdul: 2:35pm On Nov 11, 2021
Cherez:

Lol
And you people call killer herdsmen cousins, killer bandits you call vandals

When making a comment or replying a post, try to relate it with the topic been discussed. This kind of reply makes mockery of constructive discuss.
Re: Senate To Include Kogi, Bauchi, Others Among Niger Delta Commission by netmillionaires(m): 2:39pm On Nov 11, 2021
They simply want to make a fulani man the chairman of NDDC and then further employ their people there. It is the same nonsense they are doing with Nigeria federal job. The same thing they tried with Amotekun when they insist that the security out should include other tribes.

These people have no intention to profer solutions. Instead they are only interest in phasing other out and take over everything.

dasparrow:
They just want that money from oil. What oil is in Borno? Anyway, Nigerians should enjoy their ONE NIGERIA.
Re: Senate To Include Kogi, Bauchi, Others Among Niger Delta Commission by Thunderfayayou: 2:45pm On Nov 11, 2021
Anago55:
We Niger Deltans, shame on you guys

Igbos are your problem. Igbos, the land locked barren land with mud is the problem of we Niger Deltans

Meehhhhnnnnn this is funny , Nigeria is a funny country

I am still trying to figure out the rationale behind this bill,Gombe,kogi, Anambra,Borno? Niger Delta members. Lol

Try and get small sense. Instead of you to attack th senate you are here spewing nonsense about the Igbo's. You see these Igbo's una hate for no reason. It will suffocate una to de@th.
Re: Senate To Include Kogi, Bauchi, Others Among Niger Delta Commission by NLPoliceWoman: 2:56pm On Nov 11, 2021
Ikpunekenwa:

I hope you don't mean nairalanders like these ones?

1. kestolove
2. juliusmalema
3. buckeyemedia
4. nlpolicewoman
5. krismas
6. alimohammedibn
7. falseprophet
8. pricemajestic
9. pantami
10. modsfucker
11. ibkhaleel
12. Biodun556
13. Lastcall
14. Aboks
15. Gawu1
16. theFilmtric
17. Asidy
18. MalcoImX
19. Ibrahimmrfish
20. AdolfAboki
21. Queseda,
22. tsagir
23. Niceman12
24. QuotaSystem
25. abduljabbar4
26. Northurmate
27. Fariq
28. DanArrewa
29. Susu888
30. SWORD419
31. spendoon
32. Bakinwuta
33. Bazamfare
34. Almaigaa
35. Arewawife
36. NorthRules9ja
37. Simplyleo
38. Ngeneukwenu
39. Vedaxcool
41. Budaatum
42. Monogamy
43. donbenie
44. Candidlady
45. supportnija
46. Safyqueen
47. Danjikanbauchi
48. SlyDev
49. oloyedewaris
50. Haakeem
51. Caseless
52. Lovenorth
53. Patrioticman007
54. Cilicmarin
55. SarakiBukola
56. Iliya1520
57. JohnSin97
58. GetMeRight
59. IPIGSRDOTARDS
60. GreenArrow1
61. Blackman7
62. NGpatriot
63. deji17
64. Nonpartisan1
65. Angelfrost
66. emilo2bad
67. AntiWailer
68. PUSSYBBQGRILLS
69. BKAY,
70. FAHDIGA
71. TONYEBARCANISTA
72. OyigboUpdate
73. ORIENTATION101
74. Abdul05
75. abdelrahman
76. Ibkhaleel01
77. Benuejosh

InoGetJoy:

This is an exhaustive list of the cretins we have in this forum
Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senate To Include Kogi, Bauchi, Others Among Niger Delta Commission by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 11, 2021
Ikpunekenwa:

I hope you don't mean nairalanders like these ones?

1. kestolove
2. juliusmalema
3. buckeyemedia
4. nlpolicewoman
5. krismas
6. alimohammedibn
7. falseprophet
8. pricemajestic
9. pantami
10. modsfucker
11. ibkhaleel
12. Biodun556
13. Lastcall
14. Aboks
15. Gawu1
16. theFilmtric
17. Asidy
18. MalcoImX
19. Ibrahimmrfish
20. AdolfAboki
21. Queseda,
22. tsagir
23. Niceman12
24. QuotaSystem
25. abduljabbar4
26. Northurmate
27. Fariq
28. DanArrewa
29. Susu888
30. SWORD419
31. spendoon
32. Bakinwuta
33. Bazamfare
34. Almaigaa
35. Arewawife
36. NorthRules9ja
37. Simplyleo
38. Ngeneukwenu
39. Vedaxcool
41. Budaatum
42. Monogamy
43. donbenie
44. Candidlady
45. supportnija
46. Safyqueen
47. Danjikanbauchi
48. SlyDev
49. oloyedewaris
50. Haakeem
51. Caseless
52. Lovenorth
53. Patrioticman007
54. Cilicmarin
55. SarakiBukola
56. Iliya1520
57. JohnSin97
58. GetMeRight
59. IPIGSRDOTARDS
60. GreenArrow1
61. Blackman7
62. NGpatriot
63. deji17
64. Nonpartisan1
65. Angelfrost
66. emilo2bad
67. AntiWailer
68. PUSSYBBQGRILLS
69. BKAY,
70. FAHDIGA
71. TONYEBARCANISTA
72. OyigboUpdate
73. ORIENTATION101
74. Abdul05
75. abdelrahman
76. Ibkhaleel01
77. Benuejosh
what is my moniker doing there?
Re: Senate To Include Kogi, Bauchi, Others Among Niger Delta Commission by Krismas(m): 3:49pm On Nov 11, 2021
NLPoliceWoman:

Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique
cool Never mind those Mumus compiling people’s monikers. They have no manners. They believe their view is the most correct and every other view is BMC on a bribe of N30,000. I believe it’s d mods that have been encouraging them along this rubbish.

Their names are

OkukoIgbo
Fourwinds
Ikpunekenwa
After4
Abujason
Tetrahedron
InoGetJoy

2 Likes

Re: Senate To Include Kogi, Bauchi, Others Among Niger Delta Commission by Michealeni: 3:49pm On Nov 11, 2021
As long have they have not started oil exploration in those state they should not include them. Else the should include all the state in Nigeria....
#JustNonsense
Re: Senate To Include Kogi, Bauchi, Others Among Niger Delta Commission by tujays(m): 4:16pm On Nov 11, 2021
Igbodicool:
COAL
OIL
GAS
Igbo have them!
But we never relied and believed in them.
We believe in ourselves!

Until this oil dry up, Nigeria will not think aright.
you believe in afi nmiri and cheat you mean?
Re: Senate To Include Kogi, Bauchi, Others Among Niger Delta Commission by ajl: 4:16pm On Nov 11, 2021
Then change the name of the commission!
Re: Senate To Include Kogi, Bauchi, Others Among Niger Delta Commission by preciousmetals: 4:16pm On Nov 11, 2021
Am not afraid of your insult, Niger Delta is a name given to oil producing states and it was created by Obasanjo, the states include both Abia, Imo and Ondo State, so I advice you to make your inquiry before coming on the internet to disgrace yourself
lomprico:

I can insult o but I don't have to just to prove a point. find out what delta is to start with and mind you I'm not from the region.
Re: Senate To Include Kogi, Bauchi, Others Among Niger Delta Commission by prizeless(m): 4:23pm On Nov 11, 2021
Kwanza:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/11/10/senate-moves-to-include-kogi-bauchi-others-amongst-niger-delta-commission/

It's simple, when they start producing and contributing to the Federal Reserve they will be added. These guys are just not serious
Re: Senate To Include Kogi, Bauchi, Others Among Niger Delta Commission by prizeless(m): 4:23pm On Nov 11, 2021
10mobile:
grin
Do these guys think at all? Imagine calling Borno a Niger Delta state! Let's scrap the senate and replace it with Nairaland because many Nairalanders actually think better than the so-called senators.

If you support my motion, say hi. Otherwise, say ho.

Hi
Re: Senate To Include Kogi, Bauchi, Others Among Niger Delta Commission by Fourwinds: 4:26pm On Nov 11, 2021
Krismas:

cool Never mind those Mimi’s compiling people’s monikers. They have no manners. They believe their view is the most correct and every other view is BMC on a bribe of N30,000. I believe it’s d mods that have been encouraging them along this rubbish.

Their names are

OkukoIgbo
Fourwinds
Ikpunekenwa
After4
Abujason
Tetrahedron
InoGetJoy

Oh... The pathetic palliative zombie is back...I hope you are seeing the killings in Katsina recently but your mummified president does not give a damn since it is not east

3 Likes

Re: Senate To Include Kogi, Bauchi, Others Among Niger Delta Commission by Abujason: 4:41pm On Nov 11, 2021
Fourwinds:

Oh... The pathetic palliative zombie is back...I hope you are seeing the killings in Katsina recently but your mummified president does not give a damn since it is not east

No mind the hateful dolt.
When you play their game with them, dem go begin cry.
Dem never start.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Senate To Include Kogi, Bauchi, Others Among Niger Delta Commission by lomprico(m): 5:05pm On Nov 11, 2021
preciousmetals:
Am not afraid of your insult, Niger Delta is a name given to oil producing states and it was created by Obasanjo, the states include both Abia, Imo and Ondo State, so I advice you to make your inquiry before coming on the internet to disgrace yourself

I don't even know what u are ranting about.
Re: Senate To Include Kogi, Bauchi, Others Among Niger Delta Commission by slivertongue: 5:30pm On Nov 11, 2021
stuffs4me:

Stop ranting and disgracing yourself upandan. Niger Delta is just a name and anyone can bear it. It's the same with Anambra basin that got as far as Nassarawa state. Same with Chad basin that extended to parts of Nigeria. River Niger extends from Sokoto to the sea, why are Sokoto people not complaining.

After all, there is a state called Niger state in northern Nigeria.

Go school up ur person before attempting to correct me. Niger Delta speaks of people by and in the Atlantic. NDDC is well defined &the states in the motion will eventually protest being labeled Niger Delta States. The NASS should use the NDDC model but not to include them into the NDDC. But again the characteristics of the Niger Delta ain't prevalent in Bauchi &co

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senate To Include Kogi, Bauchi, Others Among Niger Delta Commission by brandsoncharlie: 5:37pm On Nov 11, 2021
IgboNiile:
Sokoto and Zamfara has crude oil and I was there when it was discovered by nnpc team . Our oyel people una never even begin see something. Maradi for Niger also get crude oil and you no as usual Buhari second cousins live there so he will add them join.
Crude oil has grade, can it be easily refined?
What quantity does it amass in those states u mentioned?
I know some engineers in nnpc who will tell u some places aren't much viable in crude oil quantities and quality.
Re: Senate To Include Kogi, Bauchi, Others Among Niger Delta Commission by stuffs4me(m): 6:24pm On Nov 11, 2021
slivertongue:

Go school up ur person before attempting to correct me. Niger Delta speaks of people by and in the Atlantic. NDDC is well defined &the states in the motion will eventually protest being labeled Niger Delta States. The NASS should use the NDDC model but not to include them into the NDDC. But again the characteristics of the Niger Delta ain't prevalent in Bauchi &co

I take God beg you stop disgracing your family on social media.
1) Is Niger state by the Atlantic?
2) Is Sokoto state state by the Atlantic?
3) is Delta not an English word in the Dictionary.?

I am done replying your empty scull.
Re: Senate To Include Kogi, Bauchi, Others Among Niger Delta Commission by budaatum: 6:24pm On Nov 11, 2021
10mobile:
grin
Do these guys think at all? Imagine calling Borno a Niger Delta state! Let's scrap the senate and replace it with Nairaland because many Nairalanders actually think better than the so-called senators.

If you support my motion, say hi. Otherwise, say ho.

Borno is not asking to be part of Delta! It is asking that the same privileges that the Niger Development Commission gives to Delta be given to his state Borno.

You don't think at all. Good thing is democracy, and in order to win "scrap the senate" you need the votes. So go back and like the original post please reader and vote the op a like. Let's get him a 1000. Then read the NDDC mandate and let me know if it would not be beneficial to your own state.

This is one of the best ideas I've heard read out at the senate. In the end, they'd mandate for every state. Unless someone wishes to claim Delta hasn't somewhat improved since 2000.

Ho!

The NDDC mandate:

Formulation of policies and guidelines for the development of the Niger Delta area.

Conception, planning and implementation, in accordance with set rules and regulations, of projects and programs for sustainable development of the Niger Delta area in the field of transportation including roads, jetties and waterways, health, employment, industrialization, agriculture and fisheries, housing and urban development, water supply, electricity and telecommunications.

Surveying the Niger Delta in order to ascertain measures necessary to promote its physical and socio-economic development.

Preparing master plans and schemes designed to promote the physical development of the Niger Delta region and the estimation of the member states of the commission.

Implementation of all the measures approved for the development of the Niger Delta region by the Federal Government and the states of the commission.

Identify factors inhibiting the development of the Niger Delta region and assisting the member states in the formulation and implementation of policies to ensure sound and efficient management of the resources of the Niger Delta region.

Assessing and reporting on any project being funded or carried out in the region by oil and gas companies and any other company, including non-governmental organizations, as well as ensuring that funds released for such projects are properly utilized.

Tackling ecological and environmental problems that arise from the exploration of oil mineral in the Niger Delta region and advising the Federal Government and the member states on the prevention and control of oil spillages, gas flaring and environmental pollution.

Liaising with the various oil mineral and gas prospecting and producing companies on all matters of pollution, prevention and control.

Executing such other works and performing such other functions, which in the option of the commission are required for the sustainable development of the Niger Delta region and its people
Re: Senate To Include Kogi, Bauchi, Others Among Niger Delta Commission by budaatum: 6:26pm On Nov 11, 2021
slivertongue:

The NASS should use the NDDC model but not to include them into the NDDC.

Thank you.

You say in a few words where I need many.
Re: Senate To Include Kogi, Bauchi, Others Among Niger Delta Commission by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 11, 2021
APCNig:

My brother, the 13% derivation given to Oil Producing States is shared according to the quantity of Oil gotten from the States. This is why the States do not get equal money. So, if a so-called Oil Producing State produced Zero Oil within the period, it will get Zero Naira from the 13% shared. This is also with NDDC, projects are shared based on Oil money gotten from each State.

So, if they like, they can include the Niger Republic which is the original home state of the lifeless dangerous mannequin hiding inside the Rock. If Niger Republic produces Zero Oil within the period, it will get Zero Naira and Zero NDDC project.

I disagreed with you entirely. Since on Sunday, I stopped posting temporarily to meditate on Nigeria . A lot is happening. Solomon Olalekun Adeola (Yayi) , one of the powerful cliques giving Senatorial support to the bogus loans taking by Buhari . He has made it big . Those loans are in billions of dollars. The returns is very high. The Olu of Ilaro, his traditional ruler gave him a chieftaincy title in order to take part of Abuja money few weeks ago, majority of Yewa people opposed him, it led to mass action, with Abuja money, the traditional ruler gave him the chieftaincy title.

The Yorubas have suffered a lot. Nobody remembered Lagos inclusion in NDDC for several years that Yinka Folawiyo group suffered to prospect for oil on Aje field. Few years ago, when Aje oil field became operational nobody remembered Lagos inclusion in NDDC. Now Leks Oil is coming up with Ogo oilfield. Both Aje and Ogo oilfield are in Dahomey basin and not Niger Delta Basin. These oilfields are private led initiatives.

The oil prospecting in the north are not in Niger Delta area but financed with Niger Delta oil money as opposed to what happened in Aje and Ogo oilfields. The NDDC is created to address issues in Niger Delta area. Bringing Northern States where billions of dollars have been wasted on explorations since IBB era until recent technology makes exploration a possibility is coming to create chaos. They should create a separate commission for them. Bringing them to the NDDC board is creation of chaos. We need to know if the oil produced is in commercial quantities and rate of returns on billions of dollars invested since IBB era. What they want to do is to give them the control of NDDC as it is done at NNPC. The South South is weak, the same is applicable to the South East.

They should let us know if the oil is in commercial quantities and how much they have contributed to the federation account.
Re: Senate To Include Kogi, Bauchi, Others Among Niger Delta Commission by Nobody: 6:31pm On Nov 11, 2021
Krismas:
cool Never mind those Mumus compiling people’s monikers. They have no manners. They believe their view is the most correct and every other view is BMC on a bribe of N30,000. I believe it’s d mods that have been encouraging them along this rubbish.

Their names are

OkukoIgbo
Fourwinds
Ikpunekenwa
After4
Abujason
Tetrahedron
InoGetJoy

You should have included my name as well. The compilation is not even complete. They are well appreciated for what they have done. The list might have a flaw, but it is 98% correct.

1 Like

Re: Senate To Include Kogi, Bauchi, Others Among Niger Delta Commission by slivertongue: 6:43pm On Nov 11, 2021
stuffs4me:

I take God beg you stop disgracing your family on social media.
1) Is Niger state by the Atlantic?
2) Is Sokoto state state by the Atlantic?
3) is Delta not an English word in the Dictionary.?

I am done replying your empty scull.

I understand, u don't understand this discourse so I don't blame you. I didn't mention Niger or Sokoto state. If u say Delta is an an English word what is the meaning?
Re: Senate To Include Kogi, Bauchi, Others Among Niger Delta Commission by Abujason: 6:52pm On Nov 11, 2021
babaolofin:

You should have included my name as well. The compilation is not even complete. They are well appreciated for what they have done. The list might have a flaw, but it is 98% correct.

My brother, see me ooo!
Those terrorists can’t take a hit and yet they like to dish it out to others.
God bless you for wanting to join our group.
Re: Senate To Include Kogi, Bauchi, Others Among Niger Delta Commission by Fourwinds: 7:23pm On Nov 11, 2021
Abujason:

No mind the hateful dolt.
When you play their game with them, dem go begin cry.
Dem never start.
grin grin grin
cheesy
Re: Senate To Include Kogi, Bauchi, Others Among Niger Delta Commission by after4: 9:18pm On Nov 11, 2021
Krismas:
Nah you be zombie who will lick buhari wrinkled blokos just for 30k
Re: Senate To Include Kogi, Bauchi, Others Among Niger Delta Commission by after4: 9:19pm On Nov 11, 2021
Our able group

Abujason:

My brother, see me ooo!
Those terrorists can’t take a hit and yet they like to dish it out to others.
God bless you for wanting to join our group.
Re: Senate To Include Kogi, Bauchi, Others Among Niger Delta Commission by seunayantokun(m): 1:30am On Nov 12, 2021
Even states which don't have it in commercial quantity?
They want include them and bring their people to NDDC to chop am quench? Which oil dey Gombe and Bauchi? If na that kind oil, na everywhere e dey for Nigeria o. Daylight constitutional robbery continues unabated. This must never be allowed. Let exploration start in those new places before any qualified state is included.

Haha, so heatless people!
Re: Senate To Include Kogi, Bauchi, Others Among Niger Delta Commission by Fourwinds: 3:52am On Nov 12, 2021
Krismas:
grin Idiot grin Oh how did I miss out the name of this Zombie grin babaolofin grin
Abi Zombie crew Jisike o!
OkukoIgbo
Fourwinds
Ikpunekenwa
After4
Abujason
Tetrahedron
InoGetJoy
babaolofin

Police Arrest & Parade 14 Invaders Of Justice Odili's Home by Gondonu: 3:43pm On Nov 11
More damage control going wrong.So the police is telling Nigerians that anyone can just disguise and invade one's privacy in a supposed city like Abuja?

A syndicate operating with Police, DSS, Army outfits and sophisticated weapons which operation was being recorded on that day within Abuja City? Una never being dey talk truth yet.Think say all of us are zombies.Abeg make una tell us the truth about this nonsense.

Reminds me of the legendary Fela Kuti hit song "UNKNOWN SOLDIER" "We get unknown police, we get unknown soldiers, all is equal to unknown government.......they turn green into white......" Hehehe!

Zombies will believe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Foreign Suppliers Blacklist Nigeria From Fuel Imports / Mohammed Lawan Buba Appointed As PPRRA Chairman / Protest In Lagos Against Muiz Banire (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.