Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Good Women Ended With Our Mothers: True Or False? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Good Women Ended With Our Mothers: True Or False? (1124 Views)

See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) / How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook / Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Women Ended With Our Mothers: True Or False? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jun 06, 2011
Good Women ended with our Mothers, True or False? Share your Opinion,
Re: Good Women Ended With Our Mothers: True Or False? by r231(m): 10:21pm On Jun 06, 2011
Re: Good Women Ended With Our Mothers: True Or False? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jun 06, 2011
What I meant is that after our Mothers there are no more good women, True or False
Re: Good Women Ended With Our Mothers: True Or False? by Dyt(f): 10:26pm On Jun 06, 2011
So u now do men?
Re: Good Women Ended With Our Mothers: True Or False? by r231(m): 10:27pm On Jun 06, 2011
celeboi:

What I meant is that after our Mothers there are no more good women, True or False

False
Re: Good Women Ended With Our Mothers: True Or False? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jun 06, 2011
so freaking False.there are so many good women but u get to see the bad ones.which is typical cuz imagine u want to the market to get clothes there's a possibility that u'll encounter 90% counterfeit before getting the original,that's how it is here.
Re: Good Women Ended With Our Mothers: True Or False? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jun 06, 2011
@dyt

I said it ended due to my experience does not mean I do men, Reason well. I gave my all for a relationship I treasure so much only to know I have been fooled all these while, anyway I paid back in my own way, but No Good Girl again, all liars, even if a good one exist its hard to find.
Re: Good Women Ended With Our Mothers: True Or False? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jun 06, 2011
pc guru:

so freaking False.there are so many good women but u get to see the bad ones.which is typical cuz imagine u want to the market to get clothes there's a possibility that u'll encounter 90% counterfeit before getting the original,that's how it is here.

What are you trying to say from the above statement. I am not clear. I get to see the bad ones, because I wished for it?
Re: Good Women Ended With Our Mothers: True Or False? by Scooby1(m): 10:38pm On Jun 06, 2011
Poster pls do not generalize due your own bad experience! angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Good Women Ended With Our Mothers: True Or False? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jun 06, 2011
Scooby1:

Poster pls do not generalize due your own bad experience! angry angry angry angry angry

I am not generalizing, I only throw an open question to the House, lets share your opinion. I apologize if its passing the wrong message. I mean generalizing. I want to know if Good Women/Girls still truly exist.
Re: Good Women Ended With Our Mothers: True Or False? by Natasha2(f): 10:44pm On Jun 06, 2011
Its false there are better women now  cheesy
Re: Good Women Ended With Our Mothers: True Or False? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jun 06, 2011
at all.am not saying u wish for it,it happens went out with 5 girls and 4 were bad news,either they lied,or just loved giving stress though the 5th was sane and matured but cuz of age difference we had to ball what am i saying the number of these so called over-westernized girls are far more than the good ones.so that 's how it is.even remembered a time at nysc where i was positioned to the cooking team,there was the babe who didnt know how to cook and she saw nothing to it.she said and i quote "What's the big deal after all me and my husband can hire a maid to handle the cooking". me and the other girls were shocked obviouslt that's a girl someone's gonna marry.
Re: Good Women Ended With Our Mothers: True Or False? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jun 06, 2011
@Natasha i wud love to hope so.but i think u might be wrong
Re: Good Women Ended With Our Mothers: True Or False? by Pweety4me(f): 10:49pm On Jun 06, 2011
@pc guru can i meet see ur momma? tongue
Re: Good Women Ended With Our Mothers: True Or False? by hunkyjohn(m): 10:50pm On Jun 06, 2011
False
Re: Good Women Ended With Our Mothers: True Or False? by Pweety4me(f): 10:51pm On Jun 06, 2011
celeboi:

Good Women ended with our Mothers, True or False? Share your Opinion,
U were trying to be a 'good boy' abi?b4 mummy smack u tongue

Na not really there are still 'good' women around & future 1's 2, it's just you gotta ave the right lenses on 2 find/see her
smiley
Re: Good Women Ended With Our Mothers: True Or False? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jun 06, 2011
Why Pweety Me?abi u wan marry me ni
Re: Good Women Ended With Our Mothers: True Or False? by Natasha2(f): 10:55pm On Jun 06, 2011
pc guru:

@Natasha i wud love to hope so.but i think u might be wrong
no I'm not there are still good women, very many out there this days women go hunting and still have time for their family, this is a very difficult thing to do  
Re: Good Women Ended With Our Mothers: True Or False? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jun 06, 2011
Unfortunately she's outta country lounging while am suffering here. cry
Re: Good Women Ended With Our Mothers: True Or False? by Pweety4me(f): 10:56pm On Jun 06, 2011
pc guru:

Why Pweety Me?abi u wan marry me ni

will u oblidge? wink well NO i just want ask her sum questions smiley
Re: Good Women Ended With Our Mothers: True Or False? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jun 06, 2011
Hunting ke,i won't expect any woman of now to hunt, those days they didn't have a choice.but i'll take ur word for it.
Re: Good Women Ended With Our Mothers: True Or False? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jun 06, 2011
Pweety4me:

U were trying to be a 'good boy' abi?b4 mummy smack u tongue

Na not really there are still 'good' women around & future 1's 2, it's just you gotta ave the right lenses on 2 find/see her
smiley

Pweetyme the whole thing don tire me, The one that shocked me recently was my experience in an eatery, I was in that eatery with a friend that just arrived from Europe, on sighting a girl and her fiance, (both wearing same attire), he approached the girl while the Fiance was busy buying stuffs from the counter, at first she reacted angrily and asked my friend if he is blind to see that she is with her man, immediately my friend brought out his card and attached US$200 and ask her to get a nice place and call him, Guess what? She called my guy to hook up with her in an Hotel around 10pm that same day (Night). The girl in questi0n was wearing an engagement ring for that matter, I felt like weeping.
Re: Good Women Ended With Our Mothers: True Or False? by Pweety4me(f): 11:00pm On Jun 06, 2011
pc guru:

Unfortunately she's outta country lounging while am suffering here. cry

Becareful with that word!!
Re: Good Women Ended With Our Mothers: True Or False? by Pweety4me(f): 11:01pm On Jun 06, 2011
celeboi:

Pweetyme the whole thing don tire me, The one that shocked me recently was my experience in an eatery, I was in that eatery with a friend that just arrived from Europe, on sighting a girl and her fiance, (both wearing same attire), he approached the girl while the Fiance was busy buying stuffs from the counter, at first she reacted angrily and asked my friend if he is blind to see that she is with her man, immediately my friend brought out his card and attached US$200 and ask her to get a nice place and call him, Guess what? She called my guy to hook up with her in an Hotel around 10pm that same day (Night). The girl in questi0n was wearing an engagement ring for that matter, I felt like weeping.

Quite unfortunate undecided
Re: Good Women Ended With Our Mothers: True Or False? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jun 06, 2011
@celeboi Na today
Re: Good Women Ended With Our Mothers: True Or False? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jun 06, 2011
Pc_guru

Are you doubting the story? I have nothing to gain by lieing or framing up a story that never existed.
Re: Good Women Ended With Our Mothers: True Or False? by Natasha2(f): 11:09pm On Jun 06, 2011
pc guru:

Hunting ke,i won't expect any woman of now to hunt, those days they didn't have a choice.but i'll take your word for it.
lmao I don't mean hunting as in literarily I mean work like jobs women of today combine office work with running the home they are what I call super women, those are the king of women who you see almost every where cheesy
Re: Good Women Ended With Our Mothers: True Or False? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jun 06, 2011
@celeboi its surprising that u keep misinterpreting my post.i meant its a normal thing that happens,and its a very sad thing
Re: Good Women Ended With Our Mothers: True Or False? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jun 06, 2011
pc_guru

There is understanding in Misunderstanding, lol I get you,
Re: Good Women Ended With Our Mothers: True Or False? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jun 06, 2011
but it's sad,these days i dont really believe in relationships sef.unless i witness a good one cuz am yet to see one,either one party is cheating or both are cheating.maybe modern relationships are doomed to fail from the start.just my own opinion.
Re: Good Women Ended With Our Mothers: True Or False? by tpia5: 11:34pm On Jun 06, 2011
Poster

the girl was wrong for doing that, but can you explain why your friend immediately offered her money after she initially turned him down.

That's strikingly corrupt.

I'd say both your friend and the girl have problems.
Re: Good Women Ended With Our Mothers: True Or False? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jun 06, 2011
tpia@

From my own observation I would say my friend only end up tempting the girl with an offer she would not resist. But what baffles is that why cant the girl just take the money and go without calling. My guy was already bitter when he did not hear from the girl for like 5hours. I was even betting on the girls behalf that she wont show up or call. But she disappointed me big time.

I have come to conclude Most Ladies are never contended. Probably she was thinking my friend will end up having a serious relationship with her, that I dont know

(1) (2) (Reply)

Any Ideas?? Please Advise. / When Fighting With My Gf, How Do I Beat Her Without Wounding Her / DELETE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.