Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,912 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

Guys Be Careful What You Wish For, Virgins Are Over Rated - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Be Careful What You Wish For, Virgins Are Over Rated (3899 Views)

Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? / Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? / Stop Looking For Virgins And Get Married Guys, You Can't Eat Ur Cake And Have It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Be Careful What You Wish For, Virgins Are Over Rated by Kimjongun: 12:24pm On Nov 11, 2021
I don't want to go into details, but I will just quickly make this post to advise my fellow guys.

Guys please don't fall for the hype about virgins, trust me you deserve better, I wish I knew before committing to my present relationship.

Don't waste your time with a virgin lady, it's not about sex oo, there are lot to it, some time you just have to question what made a lady above 20 remain a virgin.

This is the second virgin I have met

If I can escape this my relationship oo, I am not dating a virgin again, never.

Be careful what you wish for

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys Be Careful What You Wish For, Virgins Are Over Rated by Truvelisback(m): 12:26pm On Nov 11, 2021
Na ur own u dey talk. I go marry virgin.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guys Be Careful What You Wish For, Virgins Are Over Rated by Kimjongun: 12:29pm On Nov 11, 2021
Truvelisback:
Na ur own u dey talk. I go marry virgin.

Are you a virgin? And have you dated a virgin lady?

2 Likes

Re: Guys Be Careful What You Wish For, Virgins Are Over Rated by Sonnobax15(m): 12:30pm On Nov 11, 2021
lipsrsealed
Whether virgin is over rated or upper rated,e no concern me.....But wetin concern me na be say the girl wey I go jam as a confirmed Virgin,I go so much respect and cherish her... Because her ability to stand out and be the only one among her promiscuous peers shows she's sensible and responsible at the same time.

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Guys Be Careful What You Wish For, Virgins Are Over Rated by chinchonglee(m): 12:33pm On Nov 11, 2021
So you came to post this rubbish and expect us to believe you?

What happened to the virgin?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Be Careful What You Wish For, Virgins Are Over Rated by Candidlady: 12:38pm On Nov 11, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Whether virgin is over rated or upper rated,e no concern me.....But wetin concern me na be say the girl wey I go jam as a confirmed Virgin,I go so much respect and cherish her... Because her ability to stand out and be the only one among her promiscuous peers shows she's sensible and responsible at the same time.

so no respect and cherish(ing) for a girl who aint a virgin?

she aint a virgin automaticaly makes her irresponsible and nat sensible

3 Likes

Re: Guys Be Careful What You Wish For, Virgins Are Over Rated by Sonnobax15(m): 12:42pm On Nov 11, 2021
Candidlady:

Didn't say that.. Please don't misquote me cheesy. But why my comment just make you para like this na grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys Be Careful What You Wish For, Virgins Are Over Rated by Truvelisback(m): 12:43pm On Nov 11, 2021
Kimjongun:

Are you a virgin? And have you dated a virgin lady?
Maybe.
Re: Guys Be Careful What You Wish For, Virgins Are Over Rated by dontrulee: 12:47pm On Nov 11, 2021
Candidlady:

Yes, why will she be opening her legs up and down. Mtcheww.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Be Careful What You Wish For, Virgins Are Over Rated by Candidlady: 12:48pm On Nov 11, 2021
Sonnobax15:
Didn't say that.. Please don't misquote me cheesy. But why my comment just make you para like this na grin

no vex! Am nat just feeling myself today! Havent left the bed since morning!

bck to the topic: virginity... (am owta words)
Re: Guys Be Careful What You Wish For, Virgins Are Over Rated by DICKstractor: 12:51pm On Nov 11, 2021
undecided
Re: Guys Be Careful What You Wish For, Virgins Are Over Rated by Candidlady: 12:52pm On Nov 11, 2021
dontrulee:

Yes, why will she be opening her legs up and down. Mtcheww.
smh

S2O2M

1 Like

Re: Guys Be Careful What You Wish For, Virgins Are Over Rated by Nobody: 1:01pm On Nov 11, 2021
You've not really said anything, you are just lamenting.

3 Likes

Re: Guys Be Careful What You Wish For, Virgins Are Over Rated by Kimjongun: 1:03pm On Nov 11, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Being a virgin at adult age doesn't mean she is sensible, we are built differently, our libido is different. Some people are hypersexual by nature, you can't control it doesn't mean they are not sensible.
Some of the so called virgins may have very little sexual desires and so it's easier for them to keep their hymen at least.

Some have already faulted sexual organs but d
won't know, until they get married.
Some are even suffering from trauma. Some are not sexually attracted to men, some the idea of sex irritate or scare them.
Some are just able to keep it because of how they grew up. Some have been brainwashed severely

This virgin thing is complicated, you won't know until you come across them.

Either way trust me if you meet a girl above 25 a virgin brace up because you may be dealing with what is above your expectations.

I am not saying keeping virginity is bad though, but we need to stop the hype!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Be Careful What You Wish For, Virgins Are Over Rated by Sonnobax15(m): 1:15pm On Nov 11, 2021
Candidlady:

no vex! Am nat just feeling myself today! Havent left the bed since morning!

bck to the topic: virginity... (am owta words)
Sorry to hear that? But Afa,you don take drugs this morning?
Re: Guys Be Careful What You Wish For, Virgins Are Over Rated by Boogyman557: 1:17pm On Nov 11, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool MY WEED IS MY VIRGIN. SO FAR AS I NEVER KUSH DAT WEED, IT'S STILL A VIRGIN. WTF MAN

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Be Careful What You Wish For, Virgins Are Over Rated by Sonnobax15(m): 1:19pm On Nov 11, 2021
Kimjongun:

Being a virgin at adult age doesn't mean she is sensible, we are built differently, our libido is different. Some people are hypersexual by nature, you can't control it doesn't mean they are not sensible.
Some of the so called virgins may have very little sexual desires and so it's easier for them to keep their hymen at least.

Some have already faulted sexual organs but d
won't know, until they get married.
Some are even suffering from trauma. Some are not sexually attracted to men, some the idea of sex irritate or scare them.
Some are just able to keep it because of how they grew up. Some have been brainwashed severely

This virgin thing is complicated, you won't know until you come across them.

Either way trust me if you meet a girl above 25 a virgin brace up because you may be dealing with what is above your expectations.

grin grin. My guy,na your own opinion be that....as for me,the joy wey guyman dey deprive from being the first person to lash him banny is second to none cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Guys Be Careful What You Wish For, Virgins Are Over Rated by Kimjongun: 1:28pm On Nov 11, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin grin. My guy,na your own opinion be that....as for me,the joy wey guyman dey deprive from being the first person to lash him banny is second to none cheesy

Girl wey them don smush and suck? The only thing she's probably keeping is the hymen, don't lose guard

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Be Careful What You Wish For, Virgins Are Over Rated by Sonnobax15(m): 1:30pm On Nov 11, 2021
Kimjongun:

Girl wey them don smush and suck? The only thing she's probably keeping is the hymen, don't lose guard
No hymen,no love mennnnnnnn grin grin. Who cares whether she was a community sucker undecided

3 Likes

Re: Guys Be Careful What You Wish For, Virgins Are Over Rated by Hintona(f): 1:51pm On Nov 11, 2021
Sonnobax15:

How is she "paraing"?

She just wants to clarify, seeing that you write like a primary school dropout.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Be Careful What You Wish For, Virgins Are Over Rated by talk2hb1(m): 2:10pm On Nov 11, 2021
chinchonglee:
So you came to post this rubbish and expect us to believe you?

What happened to the virgin?
Virgin no give am Pọ́mọ́!
Re: Guys Be Careful What You Wish For, Virgins Are Over Rated by Candidlady: 2:11pm On Nov 11, 2021
Sonnobax15:
Sorry to hear that? But Afa,you don take drugs this morning?

nobi meds matter!! Thanks for asking! It is just the side effect of kwaya stopage lol

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Guys Be Careful What You Wish For, Virgins Are Over Rated by baralatie(m): 2:26pm On Nov 11, 2021
Iyaebe:
You've not really said anything, you are just lamenting.
Re: Guys Be Careful What You Wish For, Virgins Are Over Rated by Teripaul(m): 2:29pm On Nov 11, 2021
Whether u be virqin or not. . Na heart matterz. . .keep ur soul save and embrace the lord
Re: Guys Be Careful What You Wish For, Virgins Are Over Rated by Haylel: 2:31pm On Nov 11, 2021
Kimjongun:

All your silly points crumble when you slip in the fact that girls who aren't virgins were at one time virgins.

Your last line made me crack a lil' bit, you and who need to stop the hype?

A little pity for those logical illiterates who liked this particular post.
Re: Guys Be Careful What You Wish For, Virgins Are Over Rated by Lordbinsmar: 2:35pm On Nov 11, 2021
Kimjongun:
[s][/s]I don't want to go into details, but I will just quickly make this post to advise my fellow guys.

Guys please don't fall for the hype about virgins, trust me you deserve better, I wish I knew before committing to my present relationship.

Don't waste your time with a virgin lady, it's not about sex oo, there are lot to it, some time you just have to question what made a lady above 20 remain a virgin.

Be careful what you wish for[s][/s]

Go marry public toilet instead angry

1 Like

Re: Guys Be Careful What You Wish For, Virgins Are Over Rated by Haylel: 2:35pm On Nov 11, 2021
Candidlady:

Yes, sweetie. They'd have to earn it this time.
Re: Guys Be Careful What You Wish For, Virgins Are Over Rated by Kimjongun: 2:36pm On Nov 11, 2021
Haylel:

All your silly points crumble when you slip in the fact that girls who aren't virgins were at one time virgins.

Your last line made me crack a lil' bit, you and who need to stop the hype?

A little pity for those logical illiterates who liked this particular post.

If you have slept with a girl you are not married to, and you are here saying this, you are indeed a fool

2 Likes

Re: Guys Be Careful What You Wish For, Virgins Are Over Rated by Haylel: 2:40pm On Nov 11, 2021
Kimjongun:

If you have slept with a girl you are not married to, and you are here saying this, you are indeed a fool
Speak like one learned, and shut off those emotional valve when you reply.

How in any way am I a fool for saying what I said if I have slept with a girl I'm not married to?
Re: Guys Be Careful What You Wish For, Virgins Are Over Rated by OBALOLA55(m): 2:40pm On Nov 11, 2021
Kimjongun:
I don't want to go into details, but I will just quickly make this post to advise my fellow guys.

Be careful what you wish for
SIOFRA ABI SUFFERING IS THAT YOU shocked
Re: Guys Be Careful What You Wish For, Virgins Are Over Rated by OBALOLA55(m): 2:43pm On Nov 11, 2021
TO ALL THE VIRGIN GIRLS OUT THERE, [b]DON’T BE DECEIVED, YOU ARE A WOMEN OF TIMBRE AND CALIBRE cool

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Be Careful What You Wish For, Virgins Are Over Rated by xxxboyxxx(m): 2:44pm On Nov 11, 2021
Mumu no be virgin. Virgin no dey naija girls don dey fuk since them dey 7yrs

(1) (2) (Reply)

I / List Of Words That We Didn’t Know It’s Meaning But We Didn’t Care / Warning To Girls: Dangers Of Playing Hard To Get

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.