Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,083 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

United Kingdom Congratulates Soludo, Hails INEC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / United Kingdom Congratulates Soludo, Hails INEC (20966 Views)

Soludo Hails Buhari As 2nd Niger Bridge Renames To Muhammadu Buhari Bridge / Soludo Hails Peter Obi, Shares Friendly Hug In Anambra Church (Video) / Ngige Congratulates Soludo, Hails Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: United Kingdom Congratulates Soludo, Hails INEC by temitope27(m): 9:14pm On Nov 11, 2021
JosephXavier:

You suppose be Ondo but they rejected you grin grin grin
u re nt ok, am a typical akure guy, so Fu*k off
Re: United Kingdom Congratulates Soludo, Hails INEC by warlordd(m): 9:39pm On Nov 11, 2021
Charmingrascal:
Even though I am not a fan of the Aso Rock mannequin I commend him for choosing to remain neutral and not interfere in the election.
At the same time I have to say when the margins are too wide there is no way interference and rigging could really work.
It is also important to say that some leaders wouldn't mind the margin, they would still rig and interfere in the election to pave way for their political party candidate without minding the consequences of such actions.
The era of OBJ and PDP was full of election rigging and malpractices.

I salute the mannequin and INEC for a job well done.
Perhaps they are scared of international sanctions if they had rigged the election.

You're right! Obj is the father of evil. Kudos to Buhari.
Re: United Kingdom Congratulates Soludo, Hails INEC by seyz91(m): 9:51pm On Nov 11, 2021
yea sure but not really about the love for him its just like normal thing everyone of them would do regardless of who emerged as the winner

and mind you soludo i had always wanted to win i just had to say it as it is really
Ezewuzie01:
So much love for Soludo.
Re: United Kingdom Congratulates Soludo, Hails INEC by seyz91(m): 9:52pm On Nov 11, 2021
Re: United Kingdom Congratulates Soludo, Hails INEC by Ojycelarma: 9:55pm On Nov 11, 2021
They know everything, they know Nigeria is a scam, they are the slavemasters.. they created Nigeria so they know everything.. I mean everything
Re: United Kingdom Congratulates Soludo, Hails INEC by Ojycelarma: 9:59pm On Nov 11, 2021
They know, just like they know about the militants, bandit, UGM and so on.. it's all business as usual
Re: United Kingdom Congratulates Soludo, Hails INEC by Ojycelarma: 10:02pm On Nov 11, 2021
And it's business as usual wink something wey no pass US embassy for 9jagrin
Re: United Kingdom Congratulates Soludo, Hails INEC by Misterone: 10:03pm On Nov 11, 2021
Ezehillary:
More sorrows to apc
keep deceiving yourself. know this and know peace. Soludo was sponsored by the FG. this was a plan hatched long ago that the igbos will not vote for APC. therefore a Buhari candidate must not contest under APC. Soludo was chosen. Buhari made him a member of the economic team so that eyes would not be on him when he goes to aso rock or contact government officials. Andy uba was the garbage can used to attract votes to soludo as a false 9. Soludo was seen as a lesser evil. if you may know Buhari was one of the first person to congratulate soludo even when a member of his party was contesting and has rejected the elections.

1 Like

Re: United Kingdom Congratulates Soludo, Hails INEC by Akharmony: 10:04pm On Nov 11, 2021
Great Mantle Great Assest as again been released to Anambra state. The good pple of anambra must embrace and maximise this guy to the fullest. One of my Fovourite preacher Apostle Joshua Selman(Kononia) said."Sooner or later business oritented pple will begin to flood anambra, I see the mantle of the grand patron and dedicated fathers of the state coming back to the state. trust that the strenght of the state will b renewed like that of an eagle".
Re: United Kingdom Congratulates Soludo, Hails INEC by Reflect7: 10:10pm On Nov 11, 2021
pacespot:
The British are truly interested in their business empire or experiment called Nigeria. They tend to show interest in everything going on in this country.

The world, not just Britain, is fascinated by, and interested in the Giant of Africa.

Africa's largest economy, and its largest middle class.

Nigeria is projected to become the 3rd most populous nation on Earth after India and China by 2050.

That means one thing: A business and investment magnet of world class proportions.

Every major company on Earth will have major investments in Nigeria in the years ahead.

The future is bright for Nigeria.

If only Nigerians could see it. Most are blinded and discouraged by current ....birthpangs.... of greatness.
Re: United Kingdom Congratulates Soludo, Hails INEC by Splitmind: 11:07pm On Nov 11, 2021
The UK is supporting a rigged election. Andy Uba was robbed.

1 Like

Re: United Kingdom Congratulates Soludo, Hails INEC by TolaniLuv: 11:46pm On Nov 11, 2021
To hell with UK and that ugly looking British woman. Evil people
Re: United Kingdom Congratulates Soludo, Hails INEC by ddeola: 1:07am On Nov 12, 2021
Eyah, make e no come reach there dey fumble o. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: United Kingdom Congratulates Soludo, Hails INEC by Ezehillary(m): 2:06am On Nov 12, 2021
Misterone:
keep deceiving yourself. know this and know peace. Soludo was sponsored by the FG. this was a plan hatched long ago that the igbos will not vote for APC. therefore a Buhari candidate must not contest under APC. Soludo was chosen. Buhari made him a member of the economic team so that eyes would not be on him when he goes to aso rock or contact government officials. Andy uba was the garbage can used to attract votes to soludo as a false 9. Soludo was seen as a lesser evil. if you may know Buhari was one of the first person to congratulate soludo even when a member of his party was contesting and has rejected the elections.
thrash
Re: United Kingdom Congratulates Soludo, Hails INEC by pacespot(m): 5:52am On Nov 12, 2021
Reflect7:

The world, not just Britain, is fascinated by, and interested in the Giant of Africa.

Africa's largest economy, and its largest middle class.

Nigeria is projected to become the 3rd most populous nation on Earth after India and China by 2050.

That means one thing: A business and investment magnet of world class proportions.

Every major company on Earth will have major investments in Nigeria in the years ahead.

The future is bright for Nigeria.

If only Nigerians could see it. Most are blinded and discouraged by current ....birthpangs.... of greatness.

You don't become great just by the virtue of your population size, I hope you know that? Meanwhile, Nigerian population is becoming a problem for the country rather than a source of strength. Germany, the fourth largest economy in the world, does not even have half of Nigeria population size, but Nigeria is not even in the top 20 of the biggest economies in the world. The human capital development index in the country is one of the lowest in the world. I hope you realize that if you are aiming to usurp the forerunners of the biggest economies in the world at the top, you are going to have to do something far better than them, but Nigeria is not even getting its internal policies right not to talk of competing with these countries. Mind you, the British and its Western allies don't want you to compete with them, so they will support anything within that will keep the Black nation down.
Re: United Kingdom Congratulates Soludo, Hails INEC by ablejesus26(m): 8:35am On Nov 12, 2021
Much love for the blessed Prof Soludo.
God bless Apga.
God bless Ndigbo.
Re: United Kingdom Congratulates Soludo, Hails INEC by Dimmatic(f): 8:40am On Nov 12, 2021
Soludo has won n gone,mnk's rearrest n all inhuman attacks on him by this evil apc led fulanisd fg and the havoc such effects are causing aint enough for these two~faced.UK,US world powers to act practically on? come n learn how to drive manual or automatic cars,driving mentoring services.vehicle papers
Re: United Kingdom Congratulates Soludo, Hails INEC by eas01: 9:42am On Nov 12, 2021
JosephXavier:
Soludo is really a big name

US have congratulated Soludo

Now United Kingdom

The people of Anambra has gotten this right

Long live Anambra
The way Nigerians think sha. So just because UK and USA congratulated him, that now means Anambra state got it right. Wow.
Me personally, when USA and UK are congratulating someone i get suspicious.
Re: United Kingdom Congratulates Soludo, Hails INEC by Misterone: 10:50am On Nov 12, 2021
Ezehillary:
thrash
grin grin grin trash you say! know this and know peace.
Re: United Kingdom Congratulates Soludo, Hails INEC by gidado14(m): 11:12am On Nov 12, 2021
WibusJaga:

still your president where is Trump

Re: United Kingdom Congratulates Soludo, Hails INEC by visijo(m): 10:18pm On Nov 12, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
For me, 1 month is too much
that happens when no love was there in the first place
Re: United Kingdom Congratulates Soludo, Hails INEC by BluntCrazeMan: 11:20pm On Nov 12, 2021
visijo:
that happens when no love was there in the first place
Love can be killed.
And it can die.
I guess you know that??

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Calls Emergency Meeting Over Governors, Others’ Gang-up / Electricity: Nigerians Must Pay Higher Tariffs – FG / Ganduje: "Sanusi Couldn’t Change From Social Critic To Traditional Ruler"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.