Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

My Boyfriend Only Loves My Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Only Loves My Money (3160 Views)

How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! / My Friend Loves My Gf / I Love Him But He Loves My Friend And She Dont Love Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Only Loves My Money by Iskwew(f): 11:12pm On Jul 25, 2007
my boyfriend only loves me when I have money. But I do love him. What do I do now? Are there any men out there who can love a woman even if they don't have money?
Re: My Boyfriend Only Loves My Money by drrionelli(m): 11:26pm On Jul 25, 2007
Dear, if your boyfriend loves you only when you have money, well, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I ask that you consider that it's not you, but, rather, your money that he's fond of.

I really hope I'm wrong, as you seem to be rather taken with the fellow. Let me ask this: Is he happy that when you have money that it's a good thing for you, or is he happy because it's to his advantage?
Re: My Boyfriend Only Loves My Money by Esss(m): 11:53pm On Jul 25, 2007
Iskwew:

my boyfriend only loves me when I have money. But I do love him. What do I do now? Are there any men out there who can love a woman even if they don't have money?

Muhahahahahahahaha!! This is sounding quite nice. So now that the batton has changed hands you are now crying wolf. Well get over it honey, and welcome to our world. You said you do love him, well I say you either keep him on your payroll or kick him like a bad habit.

And the question about men loving women who are broke, hmmm!! let me see ******* ******* Its everywhere.
Re: My Boyfriend Only Loves My Money by Chiekezi(m): 11:59pm On Jul 25, 2007
That does not sound like a boyfriend. Rather he sounds like a customer of a bank who when he sees the ATM dispenser is out of cash, hisses and walks away!!!
Re: My Boyfriend Only Loves My Money by sammy6(m): 12:32am On Jul 26, 2007
Its kind of strange.
Re: My Boyfriend Only Loves My Money by BlkRaven(f): 12:55am On Jul 26, 2007
What do I do now?

You dump him and move on or you stick with him until he bleeds you dry. You decide.

Are there any men out there who can love a woman even if they don't have money?

shocked
Re: My Boyfriend Only Loves My Money by OmoEko1(f): 2:39am On Jul 26, 2007
@topic

Why in the world are you giving a guy money , hmmm I thought his suppose to be the one giving!!!! You be # 1 mugu and mumu have ever seen. So what freaking advice do you want from us. And I don't even know why people are responding to your foolish story.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Only Loves My Money by Free(f): 3:14am On Jul 26, 2007
flee thats wot U do

dump his ass
why U even wastin ur time wit
him when U know he jus love ur money

forget about Ur love for him
he doesnt love U bak simple

LET HIM GO!!!
Re: My Boyfriend Only Loves My Money by zignor(m): 8:24am On Jul 26, 2007
Iskwew:

lmao . . . . . .how old are you ,maybe I can be of good help! tongue tongue tongue
Re: My Boyfriend Only Loves My Money by Hazeleyed(f): 8:34am On Jul 26, 2007
my dear he should be the one taking care of u not the other way round, so drop him like he's hot.

oboatioko:

and you sure like his d ick - so you're paying for him foking u. Good.

u are soooo dull, looks like it is only dicks and Bleep u know.when people are saying reasonable things u just open ur mouth and vomit rubbish, Ewu.
Re: My Boyfriend Only Loves My Money by johnnygan(m): 8:35am On Jul 26, 2007
Your boy loves your $$$$$ and thats kinda weird
Re: My Boyfriend Only Loves My Money by karlken(m): 8:43am On Jul 26, 2007
G/f love 'cos of money & we stay cool.Now that its the other way round,ur crying wolf.What is love?Is it not about giving,caring & support?If u are bouyant,y wont u provide 4 a man u love?If he was in ur shoe,wont he have done better.In developed societies,it can be either way!Tomorrow,he might be rich & u,ll reap!keep on keeping on! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: My Boyfriend Only Loves My Money by iice(f): 10:15am On Jul 26, 2007
Gawd! You know he loves your money. . .what do you want us to do? You already know whattagwan!
Re: My Boyfriend Only Loves My Money by tinu97(f): 10:42am On Aug 03, 2007
he does not loves u, then don't e even bother to think about him. no matter how rich a woman is, it is the duty of to tale good care of the lady he is in love with. true love give but infactuation and lust takes but never give in return. any man that loves u only for what he gets from you in not good enough to be kept.
If you continue with this man it is already a sigh that he will leave you in thimes of troubles in marriage.

my advise might be wrong but that is to the best of my knowledge now as a young lady.
Re: My Boyfriend Only Loves My Money by sillyboy(m): 10:59am On Aug 03, 2007
@ Topic.

What you need to do is to keep working harder to get more money to keep is sorry-lazy ass! angry angry Stupid!
Re: My Boyfriend Only Loves My Money by Hazeleyed(f): 11:03am On Aug 03, 2007
@silly what's up?

sillyboy:

@ Topic.

What you need to do is to keep working harder to get more money to keep is sorry-lazy ass! angry angry Stupid!

but some girls sef.i tire oo, maybe u are waiting for a towing van to come and tow u out of that relationship.
Re: My Boyfriend Only Loves My Money by sillyboy(m): 11:10am On Aug 03, 2007
@ Hazel E

Am good babe and trying so hard to keep my head up for some days now undecided

maybe u are waiting for a towing van to come and tow u out of that relationship.

That was sure funny pal! grin
Re: My Boyfriend Only Loves My Money by Hazeleyed(f): 11:14am On Aug 03, 2007
@silly, i can see our friendship contract is still on, hope u are doing ok.
Re: My Boyfriend Only Loves My Money by sillyboy(m): 11:48am On Aug 03, 2007
@ Hazel.

Yeah yeah! . . . you can bet on that. I don't loose friends like that except girlfriends with "strings" attached! grin
Re: My Boyfriend Only Loves My Money by Hazeleyed(f): 11:59am On Aug 03, 2007
hnnmmmmmmmmmmmmm, naughty, keep up the good work, but don't forget the 11th commandment, thou shalt not be caught attaching ur strings,
Re: My Boyfriend Only Loves My Money by mademike(m): 6:43pm On Sep 18, 2007
well i must say it is very bad for a guy to love a girl just for money. but honestly speaking, am looking for a girl whom i will love,cherish and respect for ever so i dont know if we could be a good match. am not kidding. no money love here i promise. get back to me.

(1) (Reply)

What Are Your Thoughts On Virginity / Igbo girls too like money. / You Can't Find This Anywhere On The planET

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.