Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,190 members, 7,822,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

What Is Your Greatest Fear In Going Into Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Your Greatest Fear In Going Into Marriage (33447 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Being Forced Into Marriage / Im Thinking Of Divorce Just Few Months Into Marriage / What Must The Lady Have Before Going Into Marriage?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Greatest Fear In Going Into Marriage by greatiyk4u(m): 1:00pm On Nov 13, 2021
This question goes to the married and the single pro-life individuals who believe in marriage but have had some fears due to their current experiences (for the married) or what we see, read and hear outside about challenges in marriage courtesy of socio moral implications of globalisation on Africans.

Looking at the society in general today with reference to Nigeria, the general euphoria and enthusiasm attached to marriage is gradually going into extinction by miasma of wrong narratives from those against marriage...I guess.

I still hold on to this believe that any functional and healthy adult who cannot manage both marriage and family is irresponsible and just as my culture and religion accord such respect of been responsible to the married.
There are certain cultural engagements, responsibilities, benefits that are made only for the married persons,
You can't be coronated a traditional ruler without a wife and so do I think of swearing in of Governors and Presidents

Why shy away with the proliferation of religious bodies and their core mandate of teaching LOVE
Let love lead because LOVE Is a beautiful thing especially when you found the right companion.

Share your opinion

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear In Going Into Marriage by chatinent: 1:04pm On Nov 13, 2021
sapa

180 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear In Going Into Marriage by Opeyemiextra(f): 1:05pm On Nov 13, 2021
Being with a manipulative partner

175 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear In Going Into Marriage by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 13, 2021
The thought of cooking daily and cleaning my future baby's poo ewwwww.

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear In Going Into Marriage by greatiyk4u(m): 1:10pm On Nov 13, 2021
chatinent:
sapa

Sapa has tenure, it doesn't last forever as far as you dey hustle the right and smart way.

173 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear In Going Into Marriage by greatiyk4u(m): 1:11pm On Nov 13, 2021
Iyaebe:

Lolz, that one na joyful duty na

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear In Going Into Marriage by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 13, 2021
greatiyk4u:

Joy ke?anyways there'll be housemaids to take care of that aspect.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear In Going Into Marriage by Juliusmomoh: 1:13pm On Nov 13, 2021
Fucking only one pussy embarassed i can't

109 Likes 10 Shares

Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear In Going Into Marriage by greatiyk4u(m): 1:14pm On Nov 13, 2021
Opeyemiextra:
Being with a manipulative partner

Easily avoidable

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear In Going Into Marriage by greatiyk4u(m): 1:15pm On Nov 13, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear In Going Into Marriage by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 13, 2021
Juliusmomoh:
Then remain single with your community prick.

180 Likes 9 Shares

Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear In Going Into Marriage by temitope27(m): 1:15pm On Nov 13, 2021
Iyaebe:
I know you must be a lazy fellow

195 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear In Going Into Marriage by Polynek(m): 1:18pm On Nov 13, 2021
The thought of another man lashing Her angry in my absence angry

164 Likes 9 Shares

Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear In Going Into Marriage by helinues: 1:19pm On Nov 13, 2021
Getting married to a wrong person.

If you ever experience true love before, then taking time in choosing the right partner is not really a waste of time

You know when phones can be dropped without any snooping, when calls can be received without using ok, yes , hmmmm

When the daily communication are easy flowing, grudges last less than a day

Apart from little misunderstanding, cheating is out of what to worry about

Stuffs ike that

180 Likes 10 Shares

Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear In Going Into Marriage by Juliusmomoh: 1:27pm On Nov 13, 2021
Iyaebe:
Then remain single with your community prick.

Iyaebe you get sister gimme marry?..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear In Going Into Marriage by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 13, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

Iyaebe you get sister gimme marry?..
Yes but they prefer virgin men not a community prick.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear In Going Into Marriage by Juliusmomoh: 1:33pm On Nov 13, 2021
Iyaebe:

How sure are you that your sister is also a virgin?...

If she's not a virgin, god no go allow am see virghn husband marry.

Oya gimme her number..

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear In Going Into Marriage by Bola146(f): 1:35pm On Nov 13, 2021
Cheating and divorce lipsrsealed undecided embarassed

8 Likes

Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear In Going Into Marriage by Kdon2: 1:48pm On Nov 13, 2021
greatiyk4u:
This question goes to the married and the single pro-life individuals who believe in marriage but have had some fears due to their current experiences (for the married) or what we see, read and hear outside about challenges in marriage courtesy of socio moral implications of globalisation on Africans.

Looking at the society in general today with reference to Nigeria, the general euphoria and enthusiasm attached to marriage is gradually going into extinction by miasma of wrong narratives from those against marriage...I guess.

I still hold on to this believe that any functional and healthy adult who cannot manage both marriage and family is irresponsible and just as my culture and religion accord such respect of been responsible to the married.
There are certain cultural engagements, responsibilities, benefits that are made only for the married persons,
You can't be coronated a traditional ruler without a wife and so do I think of swearing in of Governors and Presidents

Why shy away with the proliferation of religious bodies and their core mandate of teaching LOVE
Let love lead because LOVE Is a beautiful thing especially when you found the right companion.

Share your opinion

Adulterous woman.

6 Likes

Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear In Going Into Marriage by BlackXabbath(m): 1:48pm On Nov 13, 2021
Finance.

How una dey do am, my married niggas dem?

House rent, school fees for the kids, food stuffs, come give wife allawee join?

91 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear In Going Into Marriage by Meedon: 2:07pm On Nov 13, 2021
I have none. But never will I marry.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear In Going Into Marriage by greatiyk4u(m): 2:09pm On Nov 13, 2021
Meedon:
I have none. But never will I marry.

Are you for real?

5 Likes

Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear In Going Into Marriage by Meedon: 2:10pm On Nov 13, 2021
greatiyk4u:

Are you for real?

Yes! Straight up.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear In Going Into Marriage by greatiyk4u(m): 2:11pm On Nov 13, 2021
Meedon:

Yes! Straight up.

Good luck
Respect to your decision

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear In Going Into Marriage by Meedon: 2:13pm On Nov 13, 2021
greatiyk4u:

Good luck
Respect to your decision

Thanks for respecting my stance.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear In Going Into Marriage by Fiscus105(m): 2:14pm On Nov 13, 2021
greatiyk4u:

Share your opinion

When partners start seeing marriage as step-up in stage of life, a stage of higher responsibilities, If you prepare ur mind ready before such task, you won't see it as a cage as some people assumed.

When a guy of 23 with all luxury of freedom, thinking he would continue leaving such life going to 30 and 40s, such person planning to leave a life of total irresponsible and not freedom.

Responsibilities not to spend all ur income bcoz of wife and kids, not to hang out with friends till late night, not to drink and smoke to stupor, are not cage but showing level of responsibility.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear In Going Into Marriage by Qatar2022: 2:18pm On Nov 13, 2021
greatiyk4u:

Don't mind lazy woman

9 Likes

Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear In Going Into Marriage by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 13, 2021
Meedon:

Yes! Straight up.
Man you made a great decision that you are never gonna regret..

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear In Going Into Marriage by Meedon: 2:49pm On Nov 13, 2021
Rydermaverick:

Man you made a great decision that you are never gonna regret..

Yes! And I'm very proud to take such decision.

My soul is delighted.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear In Going Into Marriage by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 13, 2021
Meedon:

Yes! And I'm very proud to take such decision.

My soul is delighted.
Will forever be... enjoy..

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear In Going Into Marriage by Wizywiz(m): 2:58pm On Nov 13, 2021
No comment oooo....me am done with marriage oooo...I can't go Into it again oooo....the one wey I come out from don clear my eyes ooooooo... marriage isnt for me anymore....make the prospectives talk their mind

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear In Going Into Marriage by lusid: 3:30pm On Nov 13, 2021
Iyaebe:
its not proper for men to marry as virgins if they ve got no experience

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Which Statement Hurts The Most In A Relationship / Mentally-challenged Man Backs His Lover In Aba, Abia State (photos) / How Do I Move On From My Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.