Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,525 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

What Is Your Greatest Fear In Going Into Marriage - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Your Greatest Fear In Going Into Marriage (33434 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Being Forced Into Marriage / Im Thinking Of Divorce Just Few Months Into Marriage / What Must The Lady Have Before Going Into Marriage?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear In Going Into Marriage by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 14, 2021
The only thing I fear about marriage is bringing a child into this world without money even if it takes 85 yrs before I have real money that's when I'll marry..... poverty die die die cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear In Going Into Marriage by zubinike(m): 3:34pm On Nov 14, 2021
BlackXabbath:
Finance.

How una dey do am, my married niggas dem?

House rent, school fees for the kids, food stuffs, come give wife allawee join?

Because you dey plan everything for head, you no go understand until you marry then allow God and your wife plan your resource it will make sense to you. But Sha don't be lazy, get some thing doing that brings about daily income and stay off liability, and cut your coat according to your material. You garit
Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear In Going Into Marriage by Polynek(m): 4:00pm On Nov 14, 2021
sihamey:

You are afraid of that because you are involved in lashing other girls
I hv been tempted several times to insult people in Dix forum but I always control my temper,
How can u be in ur home and Know my lifestyle over here?
If I tell u dat I don't hv a GF, U will never blv abi?
U think relationship is the problem of everyone,
Pls mind how u judge people, na cruise we de catch.
One Love
Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear In Going Into Marriage by Guzx: 4:05pm On Nov 14, 2021
The fear of women
Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear In Going Into Marriage by rickyrex(m): 4:27pm On Nov 14, 2021
Meedon:

Yes! Straight up.
person wey Don get children out of wedlock wetin him wan take marriage do
Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear In Going Into Marriage by KayCee92(m): 5:09pm On Nov 14, 2021
ShyBabe:

I have efritin grin

Lmao grin. How do u know u have efritin, shey na another suppose tell u grin grin
Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear In Going Into Marriage by Youngpo413: 5:21pm On Nov 14, 2021
Guzx:
The fear of women
Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear In Going Into Marriage by fatymore(f): 6:30pm On Nov 14, 2021
2 of my greatest fear is happening already.

May Allah ease my affairs
Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear In Going Into Marriage by Maxvasia(m): 6:49pm On Nov 14, 2021
Lmaooo. So i should now go and marry cos of posts and appointments and positions that won't go with me and will mean NOTHING at physical death? Crazy grin

I am 36 and i can happily tell you that marriage is not even on my list of priorities. Lol. It is useless. Aside that, na weyrey full igboro. Igboro ti daaru

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear In Going Into Marriage by Vince77(m): 8:39pm On Nov 14, 2021
Meedon:
I have none. But never will I marry.

Never say never
Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear In Going Into Marriage by Codes151(m): 8:55pm On Nov 14, 2021
Iyaebe:
The thought of cooking daily and cleaning my future baby's poo ewwwww.
my baby shit one kind shit. Came in, it was acidic. I don't know how, but I remember I left the house for them that day
Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear In Going Into Marriage by Simpubozz(m): 9:15pm On Nov 14, 2021
Hmmm.. I swear I don’t know myself, but I know there are many things…and they are just so damn scaring
Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear In Going Into Marriage by larryking540: 9:20pm On Nov 14, 2021
Opeyemiextra:

One who emotionally and psychologically exploits another but I'm sure you know this already. So, what exactly?

it's rear to see non of this not happening in marriage or relationship
Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear In Going Into Marriage by Ugandatales: 10:44pm On Nov 14, 2021
OP, me I have one question for you...Was there really need for all the big big grammar?
Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear In Going Into Marriage by Ugandatales: 10:51pm On Nov 14, 2021
abobote:
Going broke after. As a single man you can manage your brokness in peace, but with wife and children, don't even pray for it

Hmm...I feel you. That's one of my fears too. I remember overhearing one married man say he had only garri and groundnut left in the house, and it would finish that day. And I knew his two little daughters. Thinking of those children going hungry made me want to cry. I never want to be in that position as a man/husband.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear In Going Into Marriage by Stargurl20(f): 10:54pm On Nov 14, 2021
Fear of being stuck to a d*ck all my life grin
Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear In Going Into Marriage by mrdipye(m): 11:19pm On Nov 14, 2021
Not ready for responsibilities and commitment yet besides I'm broke
Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear In Going Into Marriage by Meedon: 11:23pm On Nov 14, 2021
Maxvasia:
Lmaooo. So i should now go and marry cos of posts and appointments and positions that won't go with me and will mean NOTHING at physical death? Crazy grin

I am 36 and i can happily tell you that marriage is not even on my list of priorities. Lol. It is useless. Aside that, na weyrey full igboro. Igboro ti daaru

That guy no try ooo I didn't see the part he made mention of positions (governor and president) before I made my comment earlier. Like say na everybody want such position. If money deh plenty wetin you wan use position for?

All these Nairaland boys self.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear In Going Into Marriage by Nobody: 2:12am On Nov 15, 2021
I 'm scared yet look forward to being a mother and a career woman. That shit comes with all its heavy workload. I m scared of an unfaithful, non-chalant or even dead-beat fathers. Scared of domestic violence or emotional abuse. Scared of not raising godly children or failing in the path of my children's upbringing. Scared of marrying a man I can't even crack jokes with, yab or even be my gistpartner, or best friend. Bossy or a dictator as a husband......NEVER

I would want a man that would go all out and support my dreams and still not feel intimidated by my successes. A man who wants the best of me and himself. An innovative man who is ready to build together with me. A man who gives me orgasms just by his business sense and ideas alone.

Looking at most marriages now, many of them are filled with despair, lacking love unfaithfulness, and regrets. I would rather remain single and work towards my dreams myself than get married to face such a marriage.
Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear In Going Into Marriage by greatiyk4u(m): 5:19am On Nov 15, 2021
Ugandatales:
OP, me I have one question for you...Was there really need for all the big big grammar?

Yes to buttress the point made, or if you think ther wasn't, why?
Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear In Going Into Marriage by storm001(m): 5:24pm On Nov 15, 2021
BigBashiru:

Most of them are like that these days oh....

Me go look until I find that 1 percent way no wan be man for her relationship, way go be submissive to her man while receiving the mans love and not to expect the other way round
Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear In Going Into Marriage by Maxvasia(m): 7:44pm On Nov 15, 2021
Meedon:

That guy no try ooo I didn't see the part he made mention of positions (governor and president) before I made my comment earlier. Like say na everybody want such position. If money deh plenty wetin you wan use position for?

All these Nairaland boys self.
I no jus understand them at all

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear In Going Into Marriage by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 15, 2021
Fiscus105:

When partners start seeing marriage as step-up in stage of life, a stage of higher responsibilities, If you prepare ur mind ready before such task, you won't see it as a cage as some people assumed.

When a guy of 23 with all luxury of freedom, thinking he would continue leaving such life going to 30 and 40s, such person planning to leave a life of total irresponsible and not freedom.

Responsibilities not to spend all ur income bcoz of wife and kids, not to hang out with friends till late night, not to drink and smoke to stupor, are not cage but showing level of responsibility.

Marriage doesn't stop folks from doing the above.... There are single men who don't indulge in such, while there are married men who still club till day break.
Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear In Going Into Marriage by Flower1198: 8:47am On Nov 16, 2021
The fear I have is sexual denial... Or refusal to have intimacy with Me for several months
Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear In Going Into Marriage by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 5:21pm On Nov 18, 2021
Iyaebe:
Joy ke?anyways there'll be housemaids to take care of that aspect.

Nanny never do you something before
Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear In Going Into Marriage by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 5:25pm On Nov 18, 2021
greatiyk4u:
This question goes to the married and the single pro-life individuals who believe in marriage but have had some fears due to their current experiences (for the married) or what we see, read and hear outside about challenges in marriage courtesy of socio moral implications of globalisation on Africans.

Looking at the society in general today with reference to Nigeria, the general euphoria and enthusiasm attached to marriage is gradually going into extinction by miasma of wrong narratives from those against marriage...I guess.

I still hold on to this believe that any functional and healthy adult who cannot manage both marriage and family is irresponsible and just as my culture and religion accord such respect of been responsible to the married.
There are certain cultural engagements, responsibilities, benefits that are made only for the married persons,
You can't be coronated a traditional ruler without a wife and so do I think of swearing in of Governors and Presidents

Why shy away with the proliferation of religious bodies and their core mandate of teaching LOVE
Let love lead because LOVE Is a beautiful thing especially when you found the right companion.

Share your opinion

Over seriousness
Sex timetable
Gumbody
Baby mama
Lack of privacy
Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear In Going Into Marriage by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 5:28pm On Nov 18, 2021
Codes151:
my baby shit one kind shit. Came in, it was acidic. I don't know how, but I remember I left the house for them that day

And your wife stayed oh grin its not fair oh
Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear In Going Into Marriage by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 5:33pm On Nov 18, 2021
Flower1198:
The fear I have is sexual denial... Or refusal to have intimacy with Me for several months

If its sex , even if you have sex everyday if the two of you are not sexually compatible e go tire you , I like it when I have chance to miss you but when we jam everywhere go shake grin
Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear In Going Into Marriage by Codes151(m): 8:42pm On Nov 18, 2021
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

And your wife stayed oh grin its not fair oh
baba. That shit was epic. Seriously.
Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear In Going Into Marriage by phazotron(m): 10:46pm On Nov 18, 2021
Not being able to provide, having a repeat of my experiences growing up and the difficulty of raising children in today's world.

Im not interested in having kids. Where will I find a Christian wife who's not interested in having kids? How do I explain such to my mother?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Do I Move On From My Ex / Mentally-challenged Man Backs His Lover In Aba, Abia State (photos) / His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.