Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Married Men Going After Young Gals (sugar Daddy). Is It That Bad ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Men Going After Young Gals (sugar Daddy). Is It That Bad ? (2712 Views)

Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men / Diaspora Men Going Back Home To Get Married / Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Men Going After Young Gals (sugar Daddy). Is It That Bad ? by islamrules(m): 11:20am On Jun 07, 2011
I remember those days when I was still struggling to make a living, my female age mates don’t consider us for a date. You know ladies prove level to their male colleagues.
Gals of my age range date married/older men. And when it is time for them to get married, they will come back for their age mate or little older than them. After enjoying their whole life as a spinster, they will now come back to consider us for marriage. Just like my girlfriend (she dated my lecturer, one wealthy man). I was running after her, she didn’t consider me. Now that we finish NYSC and I am working now and she is desperate to get married (ofcourse she could not marry that married man), she considered me and we are now dating (with marriage agreement). But, I can’t still forget those days I was chasing her and she was still busy with her Sugar daddies.
But we men don’t have that luxury, no access to women when we were young or when we are still hustling because we have no money. No woman is ready to look at our side.
There is this thought I am having recently, that I am go into doing young gals when I get married. I will be a sugar daddy too. I am living fine now. I can afford any woman now. So, I need to enjoy life too. Women of age limit have enjoyed when they were young. Now is my own time.
I can’t blame some married men doing it. Some of them married old, used cargoes as wife. Some women have been over used, degenerated, yet men still marry them. Imagine those men, imaging what they will be doing with young beautiful gals out there.
Is it a bad thing to do? Is it revenge?
What do you people think?
Re: Married Men Going After Young Gals (sugar Daddy). Is It That Bad ? by tboy1(m): 11:35am On Jun 07, 2011
The young ladies are there to make the older men feel younger. In return the lady will be financially rewarded. Its a win-win situation
Re: Married Men Going After Young Gals (sugar Daddy). Is It That Bad ? by iice(f): 1:53pm On Jun 07, 2011
How does someone live their 'whole' lives a spinster then go get married?
Re: Married Men Going After Young Gals (sugar Daddy). Is It That Bad ? by mukina2: 1:57pm On Jun 07, 2011
iice:

How does someone live their 'whole' lives a spinster then go get married?
be nice grin
Re: Married Men Going After Young Gals (sugar Daddy). Is It That Bad ? by iice(f): 2:02pm On Jun 07, 2011
I nice now lipsrsealed. . .rhymes with my name grin
Re: Married Men Going After Young Gals (sugar Daddy). Is It That Bad ? by sleekch1c(f): 2:04pm On Jun 07, 2011
@op,u probably shagged other ladies while she was after her sugar daddies.no?
U men re so full of ish.
U re as guilty as she is so y dnt u do something else dat is worthwhile with dat life of urs?
Must u go round defiling other ppl's daughters?remember dat u re going to have daughters one day.
But if u insist on d asinine path u have choosen,may u get herpes first.did I hear u say amen?
Daft bat!
Re: Married Men Going After Young Gals (sugar Daddy). Is It That Bad ? by 190: 2:24pm On Jun 07, 2011
mukina2:

be nice grin

dont hold her back, im watching her angry angry
Re: Married Men Going After Young Gals (sugar Daddy). Is It That Bad ? by mukina2: 2:29pm On Jun 07, 2011
^
offtopic and get banned
Re: Married Men Going After Young Gals (sugar Daddy). Is It That Bad ? by tboy1(m): 2:31pm On Jun 07, 2011
^^ Ban should be permanent please
Re: Married Men Going After Young Gals (sugar Daddy). Is It That Bad ? by mukina2: 2:33pm On Jun 07, 2011
^
noted, he knows that too.
Re: Married Men Going After Young Gals (sugar Daddy). Is It That Bad ? by MMM2(m): 3:18pm On Jun 07, 2011
op
just go ahead and be a sugar daddy,

if u have d money 2 give 2 small girls,

it is called help so u re helping dem.
Re: Married Men Going After Young Gals (sugar Daddy). Is It That Bad ? by islamrules(m): 3:52pm On Jun 07, 2011
From reply i am getting now. Its like its a good thing afterall. Ladies are commenting sentimentally. You all know what you do.
If you have a daughter, just keep her where I cant get her. Cuz, I am gonna give her koboko.

Atleast we guys cant go after married women. But small daughtys are out there for us.

Call it child sex abuse.
Re: Married Men Going After Young Gals (sugar Daddy). Is It That Bad ? by 190: 4:52pm On Jun 07, 2011
mukina2:

^
offtopic and get banned
shocked shocked shocked

Mukina mee shocked shocked angry angry
Re: Married Men Going After Young Gals (sugar Daddy). Is It That Bad ? by tankwa: 5:52pm On Jun 07, 2011
Do not blame men. They are polygamous in nature

(1) (Reply)

/ Is Gap Teeth Really Alluring? / “All Men Are Same” – 5 Misconceptions Of This Sentence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.