Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

What Made You Decide To Never Open Up To People Again? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Made You Decide To Never Open Up To People Again? (22980 Views)

When Did You Decide Your Relationship Was Over? / Two Mates Fall For Same Woman On Holiday And Both Decide To Date Her (Photos) / When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Made You Decide To Never Open Up To People Again? by BlackfireX: 9:51pm On Nov 15, 2021
I don't understand your question
Re: What Made You Decide To Never Open Up To People Again? by Charmingrascal(m): 9:51pm On Nov 15, 2021
I don't open up to people and I have never been disappointed

4 Likes

Re: What Made You Decide To Never Open Up To People Again? by Double0h7(f): 9:56pm On Nov 15, 2021
I'm an open person and it's my nature to share. People don't hold any power over me so they can do whatever they like with the information I willing give them. I don't have any secrets and I love the freedom this affords me.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Made You Decide To Never Open Up To People Again? by muheeb01(m): 9:56pm On Nov 15, 2021
Tell people your problem or secrets at your own peril

1 Like

Re: What Made You Decide To Never Open Up To People Again? by mrgbenga1: 9:56pm On Nov 15, 2021
Trust is a scarce commodity among people.

1 Like

Re: What Made You Decide To Never Open Up To People Again? by efficiencie(m): 9:57pm On Nov 15, 2021
The day my course mate and friend right before my eyes offered to take my then woman out on a date and buy her a drink and the mumu geh they laugh...na that day I know sey this life na two. Since that day my paranoia rose from 50% to 101%. I took the advise of Christ seriously: "be as gentle as a dove but be as wise as a snake"! Keep your life to yourself. Be wary of so called friends. Your worst enemy was once your best friend!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Made You Decide To Never Open Up To People Again? by MeghaneMorgane(f): 9:58pm On Nov 15, 2021
The only people I open up to are people that I know can help me solve my problem. If you can’t proffer me a solution, forget about it.

When I’m in a very tough situation, I tell just my parents.

I have one principle I follow: If I tell you anything, it’s because I’m ok with other people hearing about it. When I don’t want anyone to know about it, I tell nobody

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Made You Decide To Never Open Up To People Again? by RPG2020(m): 9:58pm On Nov 15, 2021
Stupid human beings

i don remove my hands for una matter angry
Re: What Made You Decide To Never Open Up To People Again? by leye4u: 9:59pm On Nov 15, 2021
Datboredberry:
I'm an atheist... I'll misconstrue the words of your fictional God as I please... undecided
Na atheist mumu pass....even the science they claim to follow isn't logical...big bang theory advocates....
Evolution theory people....they suppose don evolve to flying beings sef with the great need for fast travel nah...

I dey always run away from them...na depression full their life

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Made You Decide To Never Open Up To People Again? by realstars: 9:59pm On Nov 15, 2021
I Jus feel Like having my privacy.

2 Likes

Re: What Made You Decide To Never Open Up To People Again? by Bloomfrancs05: 10:01pm On Nov 15, 2021
I sent a message to a friend for help with something very private. He read the entire message I sent and never replied. cry

But it's all good. Nothing spoil.

5 Likes

Re: What Made You Decide To Never Open Up To People Again? by Afonjashapmouth: 10:02pm On Nov 15, 2021
Sora fun enu
Re: What Made You Decide To Never Open Up To People Again? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 15, 2021
helinues:
When you tell people about your problem with expectations of them helping out, they would rather post you, mock you at the back instead of suggesting a way for you to handle the issue

I have been keeping my mouth shut for years now regarding personal issues. All die na die
That's it bro
We die there grin
I'd rather I told God

Some say "is it not people God will use" and I say God always used an unknown stranger not these mofos called family and friends

7 Likes

Re: What Made You Decide To Never Open Up To People Again? by NohurryInLife: 10:05pm On Nov 15, 2021
Hmmmm

3 Likes

Re: What Made You Decide To Never Open Up To People Again? by Princeton92(m): 10:06pm On Nov 15, 2021
Mouths rushing like water
Re: What Made You Decide To Never Open Up To People Again? by Ofadaman(m): 10:08pm On Nov 15, 2021
Told a close colleague I'd be resigning and moving to a new job gave him details about the new company, colleague legit sorted out my prospective employer info, and called them to inform them that he's also interested in the job and he has more to offer than me, since he's has more experience , dude also told them I lied about my achievements, new HR called me to inquire, I was shocked but the HR told me ,I need to be careful about whom I speak to about my job searched until I've signed an agreement.
Colleague also reported to my line supervisor who has made life really hard for me, even though I know about his betrayal I've never mentioned to him that I knew what he did, instead I just wonder how callous people can be, he constantly ask about the status of my new job and consoles me whenever my supervisor acts up.

23 Likes

Re: What Made You Decide To Never Open Up To People Again? by sencekompis: 10:08pm On Nov 15, 2021
Talk less and keep it deep & tight. A real man

7 Likes

Re: What Made You Decide To Never Open Up To People Again? by juniior(m): 10:08pm On Nov 15, 2021
undecided undecided I haven't decided not to open to people. Mind your f**king business, stop trying to snoop into people's lives cry cry lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: What Made You Decide To Never Open Up To People Again? by TheMostComplex1: 10:08pm On Nov 15, 2021
Because they will use what you shared with them to deal with you.

They will also use it to judge you

7 Likes

Re: What Made You Decide To Never Open Up To People Again? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Nov 15, 2021
I see candidbabe and 1sharon. They say I should tell you both that Jesus Christ loves you both no matter what his arms are wide open to receive you
Re: What Made You Decide To Never Open Up To People Again? by Jimtop001(m): 10:10pm On Nov 15, 2021
Datboredberry:
I'm an atheist... I'll misconstrue the words of your fictional God as I please... undecided
Ode ni e.. I pray it won't be too late. "Your fictional God..", lenu e! In your mouth? How old are you sef? Basking in juvenile stupidity. Hmmm.. Olorun ku suuru

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Made You Decide To Never Open Up To People Again? by Nostring: 10:10pm On Nov 15, 2021
smiley
Re: What Made You Decide To Never Open Up To People Again? by TheMostComplex1: 10:10pm On Nov 15, 2021
Ofadaman:
Told a close colleague I'd be resigning and moving to a new job gave him details about the new company, colleague legit sorted out my prospective employer info, and called them to inform them that he's also interested in the job and he has more to offer than me, since he's has more experience , dude also told them I lied about my achievements, new HR called me to inquire, I was shocked but the HR told me ,I need to be careful about whom I speak to about my job searched until I've signed an agreement.
Colleague also reported to my line supervisor who has made life really hard for me, even if I knew about his betrayal I've never mentioned to him that I know what he did, instead I just wonder how callous people can be, he constantly ask about the status of my new job and consoles me whenever my supervisor acts up.

This's undiluted wickedness.
I had a colleague, a female pastor that did worst evil things to me

7 Likes

Re: What Made You Decide To Never Open Up To People Again? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 15, 2021
leye4u:

Na atheist mumu pass....even the science they claim to follow isn't logical...big bang theory advocates....
Evolution theory people....they suppose don evolve to flying beings sef with the great need for fast travel nah...

100% correct about the depression part. Most are sex, alcohol , drug or social media addict

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Made You Decide To Never Open Up To People Again? by nwajesus12(m): 10:12pm On Nov 15, 2021
BlackfireX:
I don't understand your question
sleep full your eyes dear
Re: What Made You Decide To Never Open Up To People Again? by abike12(f): 10:13pm On Nov 15, 2021
Wisdom. Your best friend has a best friend. A few years ago I decided to keep information about me on a need-to-know basis and I've never regretted it. A lot of social media gists and messy secrets coming out are from what people told their "friends".

8 Likes

Re: What Made You Decide To Never Open Up To People Again? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 15, 2021
if you aren't a cynic, and a know-it-all for a day, will you die?
Kobojunkie:
How was your truth used against you? undecided

4 Likes

Re: What Made You Decide To Never Open Up To People Again? by ThickSharon123(f): 10:14pm On Nov 15, 2021
Xenry:

I trust myself, and no one becuase Christ in me is the hope of glory.
Re: What Made You Decide To Never Open Up To People Again? by Kobojunkie: 10:15pm On Nov 15, 2021
Lollittaa:
if you aren't a cynic, and a know-it-all for a day, will you die?
But I am neither a cynic or a know-it-all ? undecided

I simply asked there a question. undecided
Re: What Made You Decide To Never Open Up To People Again? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 15, 2021
leye4u:

who is God? Where's he from/in? How did he come to be?

The three basic questions... No Christian can answer... undecided
Re: What Made You Decide To Never Open Up To People Again? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 15, 2021
SaveMeLord:

100% correct about the depression part. Most are sex, alcohol , drug or social media addict
But not frustrated Ignorant Africans looking to the sky to solve our problems.. grin

Sex, alcohol and drugs... Everyone's a victim regardless of religious belief... undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady In Australia Got A Car From Her Husband As Val Gift (Photos) / Nairalanders Share Experience About Online Dating / Download: Game Of Thrones - Season 1 , 8 (episode By Episode)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.