Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,671 members, 7,955,452 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:14 AM

But Seriously, What Do Guys Really Want? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / But Seriously, What Do Guys Really Want? (5836 Views)

Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? / Seriously What Is The Big Deal About Valentine's Day / What Do Guys Really Mean When They Ask A Girl If She Has A Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

But Seriously, What Do Guys Really Want? by Amya(f): 5:10pm On Jun 07, 2011
I know this issue's been drummed time and time again, but i guess i still want to know how the male brains work. What do guys really want? Okay, we know guys are visual people and they are attracted to beautiful women ( naturally) But Being all these cannot guarantee you a good guy willing to keep his willy in check.

On the question of Submissive, good, nice and soft women that take their partners as their lords, the men are divided on that. Some say they want strong independent women that's capable of holding her own any day, and some others prefer the soft women that stroke their egos. But neither of these women personalities would a guy see any day and say, I'm home! If possible, they'd want both type woman personality on one person depending on their mood.

Men are confused creatures, if you're extremely nice, they'd make jokes about you to their friends on what a suck up you are, and how desperate you must be to take all the shit they dish to you.The girl on the other hand may really love the dude and just want's to do stuff that pleases her boo. If on the other hand, you are cold, bitchy and the exact opposite of nice, you earn many a brunt joke about how your heart must be broken a thousand times, and how it'll be broken a million times. If the lady balances the the two personality in moderate proportion, worse. They'll call you a desperado who's had her hearts broken a million times.

You meet someone who matches your chemistry, you Zap them, you become THE CHEAP LovePeddler!

You resist them, and they'll chase you with everything they've got. They'll lie they love you, they'll even promise you marriage . . .spoil you with money and blackberrys, they'll do every thing they possibly can to mess you, and when they finally succeed, you become THE CHEAP LovePeddler! they'd boast to their friends of how they finally got the 'hard to get b.itch', sometimes even giving graphic description of the 'act'.

If the girl is fortunate to see through the guy and he becomes the unfortunate dude who doesn't get the ass after investing so much time money and energy for the thing beneath her skirt, they become fictitious writers, creating stories about how beloved number three was shagged by them, and how she turned out to be indeed the frigid shrew. which is at par to cheap LovePeddler.

You wear make-up, they say you are fake. . . You go natural, they throw jibes at how it seems make up is afraid of your face.

You are witty. . . they say you are a talkative . . . you don't talk . . . they say you have self esteem issues.

Anyways, there's just no pleasing them!

. . .and of course there are exceptions. . . grin
Re: But Seriously, What Do Guys Really Want? by 190: 5:18pm On Jun 07, 2011
SEX

Apart from SEX what do you women have to offer

NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!! angry angry angry
Re: But Seriously, What Do Guys Really Want? by MrCork17: 5:20pm On Jun 07, 2011
Mr Cork <<<< wants only big thigh plus heavy Nyaaaansh plus Waist plus giant kingsize boooobsi minus big stoamach!! angry
Re: But Seriously, What Do Guys Really Want? by 190: 5:22pm On Jun 07, 2011
Excuse me ERMAC  angry

In regards to this --->

You resist them, and they'll chase you with everything they've got. They'll lie they love you, they'll even promise you marriage . . .spoil you with money and blackberrys, they'll do every thing they possibly can to mess you, and when they finally succeed, you become THE CHEAP LovePeddler! they'd boast to their friends of how they finally got the 'hard to get b.itch', sometimes even giving graphic description of the 'act'.

Can i please say i am currently been chased by 2 ladies in their early 20s one offering to be my baby mama and the other unleashing blackberries,money, gifts and even almost taking me to Brazil for summer holiday just to lay with me,

Well since i am not that cheap and i am a good man i resisted both their temptations, does that make me Cheap -- NOOOOO!!!
So stop generalizing and worry about your boyfriend/man (if u even have) before u generalize  angry angry
Re: But Seriously, What Do Guys Really Want? by chibaby5(f): 5:26pm On Jun 07, 2011
@TOPIC

Don't aim to please no one because u dnt knw their hearts truly. Unfortunately, sum ppl u jus can neva please.
Main priority is for YOU urself to be happy in what ever you do.
Dat way wen it all collapses, u not regretin a damn thing cuz u enjoyed it whilst it lasted
Re: But Seriously, What Do Guys Really Want? by 190: 5:28pm On Jun 07, 2011
^Damniiiit!!!  shocked

Does that mean tomorrow if I date you would end up playing me!!

I WONT ALLOW THAT!!!!!   angry angry angry
Re: But Seriously, What Do Guys Really Want? by MrsChima(f): 5:28pm On Jun 07, 2011
OP.

Are you asking men that ARE ACTUALLY in a relationship of any kind or WISH TO BE in a relationship?

If you are talking about men that are in a relationship aren't usually picky because they wouldn't be with the chick if she didn't meet MOST of his preferences.  

If you are talking about men that WISH to be in a relationship, ENOUGH SAID.   lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: But Seriously, What Do Guys Really Want? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jun 07, 2011
Amya:

You meet someone who matches your chemistry, you Zap them, you become THE CHEAP LovePeddler!

You resist them, and they'll chase you with everything they've got. when they finally succeed, you become THE CHEAP LovePeddler! they'd boast to their friends of how they finally got the 'hard to get b.itch', sometimes even giving graphic description of the 'act'.

You wear make-up, they say you are fake. . . You go natural, they throw jibes at how it seems make up is afraid of your face.

You are witty. . . they say you are a talkative . . . you don't talk . . . they say you have self esteem issues.

Anyways, there's just no pleasing them!

. . .and of course there are exceptions. . . grin

men can never be satisfied. Be yourself and do what you can. Fu**ck those who do not like it.
Re: But Seriously, What Do Guys Really Want? by MrCork17: 5:32pm On Jun 07, 2011
Mrs Chima.  OK. can i want you?
Re: But Seriously, What Do Guys Really Want? by chibaby5(f): 5:34pm On Jun 07, 2011
190:

^Damniiiit!!!  shocked

Does that mean tomorrow if I date you would end up playing me!!

I WONT ALLOW THAT!!!!!   angry angry angry

It doesnt mean u gotta play da guy. It simply means dnt b stupid with wat u do with/for him jus to please him which really is not sensible
By all means, do wat it is u gotta do and feel lyk doin but not goin outta ya way JUST to please him  undecided = Foolish
Lyk I sed earlier, sum ppl U simply cannot please.
Re: But Seriously, What Do Guys Really Want? by Amya(f): 5:34pm On Jun 07, 2011
190:

Excuse me ERMAC  angry

In regards to this --->

Can i please say i am currently been chased by 2 ladies in their early 20s one offering to be my baby mama and the other unleashing blackberries,money, gifts and even almost taking me to Brazil for summer holiday just to lay with me,

Well since i am not that cheap and i am a good man i resisted both their temptations, does that make me Cheap -- NOOOOO!!!
So stop generalizing and worry about your boyfriend/man (if u even have) before u generalize  angry angry

I said there are exceptions. Maybe you fall under 'the exceptions' i wouldn't know. And for my generalization. . . you guys do that a lot. No harm in that
Re: But Seriously, What Do Guys Really Want? by MrsChima(f): 5:35pm On Jun 07, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Mrs Chima.  OK. can i want you?

Call the Make A Wish Foundation.  They loves foreigners.   wink
Re: But Seriously, What Do Guys Really Want? by 190: 5:36pm On Jun 07, 2011
chi-baby:

It doesnt mean u gotta play da guy. It simply means dnt b silly with wat u do with/for him jus to please him which really is not sensible
By all means, do wat it is u gotta do and feel lyk doin but not goin outta ya way JUST to please him  undecided = Foolish
Lyk I sed earlier, sum ppl U simply cannot please.

U have completely broken my heart and emotions

so u cant go out of the way for me  cry cry

Amya:

I said there are exceptions. Maybe you fall under 'the exceptions' i wouldn't know. And for my generalization. . . you guys do that a lot. No harm in that

Excuse me, I once dashed a girl Half a million naira without looking back

Today i dont talk to her anymore and ask her to go date others angry angry

I am a rear gem to my generation  angry
Re: But Seriously, What Do Guys Really Want? by Amya(f): 5:37pm On Jun 07, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

OP.

Are you asking men that ARE ACTUALLY in a relationship of any kind or WISH TO BE in a relationship?

If you are talking about men that are in a relationship aren't usually picky because they wouldn't be with the chick if she didn't meet MOST of his preferences.  

If you are talking about men that WISH to be in a relationship, ENOUGH SAID.   lipsrsealed

I'm talking about neither. . .Men are not divided into only these two groups you know.
Re: But Seriously, What Do Guys Really Want? by MrCork17: 5:38pm On Jun 07, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Call the Make A Wish Foundation.  They loves foreigners.   wink

HALT THERE gadeeeemit. do you realize i drive a black  20007 Range Rover spot with alloys will &

No chick refuse me!! angry
Re: But Seriously, What Do Guys Really Want? by Ifedisky(m): 5:39pm On Jun 07, 2011
ROFL!, Moaning, moanful!!. When people are not intelligent enough to be perceptive what do they do? Moan! Some women are runaway successes wiv men no matter who the men are. Are they magicians? Asking what a man wants is akin to asking the direction the wind blows. It is subject to much vagaries and only the perceptive will know. It is not a man's fault that beyond sexuality a lotta women do not believe they have anything to offer in a relationship. So what they offer, the guy's take and mock them
Unless women do not believe some of their folks enjoy mutually enjoyable, respectful and fulfilling relationships with the menfolk, it will be wise to ask these women how it is they do it. Leave the men outta it. I do not have to ask my girlfriend why, attimes, she is hysterical and unreasonable. I find out. So yu babes find out!
Re: But Seriously, What Do Guys Really Want? by SOPRANO(m): 5:40pm On Jun 07, 2011
[b][/b] @ OP:

you want to know the secret?

JUST BE YOURSELF

If a man loves you, all other things are secondary; he will go to the end of the world for you if required. As you've rightly stated, men r physical creature. we are instantly attracted to the physical attributes, but what comes afterwards will determine if we stay with you or keep it sexually platonic or just disappear totally. The vibes you give a man will determine what he wants with you, and if you stray from who you are just to please him; then u've made the greatest mistake ever. There will be a point where your true self will emerge, then it will be too late for him to adapt to the new you.

Immediately a man sees/meet a woman, He already knows what he want with her, either Casual S.ex, Friendship, or Relationship. However; in some exeptions, getting to know you might reveal something he never thought he likes in a woman.

with issue of men talking bad about women they've had s.ex with, i tagged those men "Grown-boys" with Juvenile Inferior libido Deliquency. if a grown-boy call a girl he had s.ex with a "LovePeddler", then he is a LovePeddler himself for sleeping with her to begin with.

so just be yourself, and a man that trully love you will take everything that comes with it, [b][/b]

1 Like

Re: But Seriously, What Do Guys Really Want? by Amya(f): 5:42pm On Jun 07, 2011
190:

Excuse me, I once dashed a girl Half a million naira without looking back

(

Yeah right!
Re: But Seriously, What Do Guys Really Want? by 190: 5:43pm On Jun 07, 2011
Amya:

Yeah right!
grin grin grin
Re: But Seriously, What Do Guys Really Want? by MrsChima(f): 5:46pm On Jun 07, 2011
Mr, Cork:

HALT THERE gadeeeemit. do you realize i drive a black  20007 Range Rover spot with alloys will &

No chick refuse me!! angry

Is that what you named your bike?  shocked shocked  How is it working for you?  lipsrsealed
Amya:

I'm talking about neither. . .Men are not divided into only these two groups you know.

Hmm.  There are two type of men: Realistic men and Unrealistic men  

Koyoke who is in a relationship (married) have realistic expectations of what he wants and knows that his wife is not perfect totality but perfect enough for him.  

Mr. Cock who is not in a relationship and begging for punny well ENOUGH SAID.
Re: But Seriously, What Do Guys Really Want? by chibaby5(f): 5:49pm On Jun 07, 2011
190:

U have completely broken my heart and emotions

so u cant go out of the way for me  cry cry

[color=red]

Read ma comment properly. I sed goin out of her way JUST to please him
E.g Using all her Life savings jus to buy him a bday present  . Now is dat smart?
Re: But Seriously, What Do Guys Really Want? by MrCork17: 5:49pm On Jun 07, 2011
Mrs.Chima.  seriously, plis when can  I corkynate you? I swaaar ama nice guy. I swaaar! undecided
Re: But Seriously, What Do Guys Really Want? by Amya(f): 5:51pm On Jun 07, 2011
Ifedisky:

ROFL!, Moaning, moanful!!. When people are not intelligent enough to be perceptive what do they do? Moan! Some women are runaway successes wiv men no matter who the men are. Are they magicians? Asking what a man wants is akin to asking the direction the wind blows. It is subject to much vagaries and only the perceptive will know. It is not a man's fault that beyond sexuality a lotta women do not believe they have anything to offer in a relationship. So what they offer, the guy's take and mock them
Unless women do not believe some of their folks enjoy mutually enjoyable, respectful and fulfilling relationships with the menfolk, it will be wise to ask these women how it is they do it. Leave the men outta it. I do not have to ask my girlfriend why, attimes, she is hysterical and unreasonable. I find out. So yu babes find out!

Being in a relationship is not winning the lottery. Some women opt out of relationships sometimes because of the unpredictable nature of man and vice-versa. Not everyone in a relationship is happy. And there's no guarantee that even those in a happy perfect relationship would remain so forever. Marriages break, relationships break. So, i can't ask those women in fulfilling relationships how they got there because even them can't guarantee it would remain so forever. . .
Re: But Seriously, What Do Guys Really Want? by Amya(f): 5:58pm On Jun 07, 2011
SOPRANO:

[b][/b] @ OP:

JUST BE YOURSELF

If a man loves you, all other things are secondary; he will go to the end of the world for you if required. As you've rightly stated, men r physical creature. we are instantly attracted to the physical attributes, but what comes afterwards will determine if we stay with you or keep it sexually platonic or just disappear totally. The vibes you give a man will determine what he wants with you, and if you stray from who you are just to please him; then u've made the greatest mistake ever. There will be a point where your true self will emerge, then it will be too late for him to adapt to the new you.

Immediately a man sees/meet a woman, He already knows what he want with her, either Casual S.ex, Friendship, or Relationship. However; in some exeptions, getting to know you might reveal something he never thought he likes in a woman.

with issue of men talking bad about women they've had s.ex with, i tagged those men "Grown-boys" with Juvenile Inferior libido Deliquency. if a grown-boy call a girl he had s.ex with a "LovePeddler", then he is a LovePeddler himself for sleeping with her to begin with.

so just be yourself, and a man that trully love you will take everything that comes with it, [b][/b]

I was just asking a general question. you are making it sound like i want a relationship.
Re: But Seriously, What Do Guys Really Want? by chibaby5(f): 6:01pm On Jun 07, 2011
SOPRANO:

[b][/b] @ OP:

JUST BE YOURSELF

Exactly!. Nuff sed
Re: But Seriously, What Do Guys Really Want? by Ifedisky(m): 6:10pm On Jun 07, 2011
Amya:

Being in a relationship is not winning the lottery. Some women opt out of relationships sometimes because of the unpredictable nature of man and vice-versa. Not everyone in a relationship is happy. And there's no guarantee that even those in a happy perfect relationship would remain so forever. Marriages break, relationships break. So, i can't ask those women in fulfilling relationships how they got there because even them can't guarantee it would remain so forever. . .
Boils down to perception. Nobody can tell yu what you feel; you wear a shoe, you know where it pinches. That you ask around doesn't mean you should ape another 100%. Thatz why yu ar Amya and not Stella ie. Men would look at you and evaluate what you have to offer. They are so good in compartmentalising women. If you are a slut, fine. Bring it on. But you wont last for sure. Itz never a secret that men drool over women who know their self worth. Any man that derides these set of women just does so cos he can't get them, kind of sour grapes. The moment you lose your principles then you are garbage fit to be trod upon. It's not so big a deal to work on one's inner self instead of blowing hot or cold at a man's whim.
Re: But Seriously, What Do Guys Really Want? by tosyne007(m): 6:11pm On Jun 07, 2011
Amya:

I was just asking a general question. you are making it sound like i want a relationship.

but u do sound like u've been starved and u need one desperatelt or prolly u've been badly burnt. lol

moreover, u ladies too get too greedy and insatiable hence, u get hurt and u start crying and blaming guys. the bottomline here is that neither of the gender is perfect, all we do is to find a level of understanding.

therefore stop whinning abt guys being bad cos u ladies av an inexhaustible list of faults. just pray that u get someone that will understand and love u for who u are even with ur faults.

that's the way i see it.
Re: But Seriously, What Do Guys Really Want? by BABE3: 6:44pm On Jun 07, 2011
OP-- your post apply to all of us in general-- By nature, we all are, covetous and never satisfied- Ultimately,just DO YOU!
Re: But Seriously, What Do Guys Really Want? by vislabraye(m): 7:39pm On Jun 07, 2011
When You marry the right guy, you will know grin .

Close ya legs till you wanna get married. When u find the Mr Right, marry him and stay faithful. Guys are not angels you know.
Re: But Seriously, What Do Guys Really Want? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jun 07, 2011
Haaa! the bitter,NO MAN having brigade are out in full force.
Have all the members signed the attendance register before the meeting commenced?.
Re: But Seriously, What Do Guys Really Want? by LordReed(m): 8:47pm On Jun 07, 2011
Amya:

So in other words since we are all in an unpredictable world with no guarantees WTF do you want from a man then?
Re: But Seriously, What Do Guys Really Want? by MrInfo1(m): 9:39pm On Jun 07, 2011
Supportive partner

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Young Lady Rejects 500k For One Night Stand In Abuja - ( Pictures ) / This Is Just A Picture That Seems So Normal, But A Lot Is Wrong With The Picture / Stop Giving Your D**k To Women For Free, Charge Us For It, We’ll Pay — Lady Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.