Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,001 members, 7,856,041 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 01:00 PM

Folashade Tinubu Ojo: Oyingbo Market Was Closed By The LG Due To Hygiene - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Folashade Tinubu Ojo: Oyingbo Market Was Closed By The LG Due To Hygiene (18039 Views)

Oyingbo Market Traders Protest Against Folashade Tinubu (Photos) / Folashade Tinubu-Ojo And MC Oluomo Get FG Appointments / Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Welcomes Second Surrogate Baby - PM News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Folashade Tinubu Ojo: Oyingbo Market Was Closed By The LG Due To Hygiene by adekolaelect(m): 6:38am On Nov 19, 2021
MASTAkiLLAh:
Point of correction, she's the iyaloja general of Lagos and maybe Iragbiji in Osun state but definitely not any useless iyaloja general of Nigeria. She and her addled father shouldn't overstep their boundaries cool
which boundary can unknown person set for someone like Tinubu and his family? Erelevant poeple full internet bagging as if they are known but only on gossip media's.

2 Likes

Re: Folashade Tinubu Ojo: Oyingbo Market Was Closed By The LG Due To Hygiene by seguno2: 6:43am On Nov 19, 2021
JAMO84:
They cannot clean up where they make their daily cash.

I knew that 5 million Naira nonsense was a total BS

Please who is responsible for cleaning up the market, based on the various levies for IGR collected from the market women/men
Na why we too like suffering?
Re: Folashade Tinubu Ojo: Oyingbo Market Was Closed By The LG Due To Hygiene by toujurs: 6:44am On Nov 19, 2021
See her face, greedy, selfish thieve. I wonder how an osun indegene will dominate another man land. A time will come this family will garnish their teeths in fear.
Re: Folashade Tinubu Ojo: Oyingbo Market Was Closed By The LG Due To Hygiene by TundeWX: 6:46am On Nov 19, 2021
yuping:

If a white woman comes to Naija and says she is the Quality controller of the market you will accept but your own person say she is the Iyaloja but you refuse.
Let learn to accept our titles and ideology please.
Pls let's learn the difference,a quality controller is selected to fulfill a laid out job description(usually tidiness,produce value,etc) usually backed up by law(the EIA law in the case of US)..from what I know bout this iyalojà stuff,its largely patriarchal and only exist to weigh down and tax the already poor shop/stall owners

1 Like

Re: Folashade Tinubu Ojo: Oyingbo Market Was Closed By The LG Due To Hygiene by TundeWX: 6:48am On Nov 19, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
What's wrong in having ijaloja general?
To what end bro?
Re: Folashade Tinubu Ojo: Oyingbo Market Was Closed By The LG Due To Hygiene by yuping(m): 6:50am On Nov 19, 2021
TundeWX:

Pls let's learn the difference,a quality controller is selected to fulfill a laid out job description(usually tidiness,produce value,etc) usually backed up by law(the EIA law in the case of US)..from what I know bout this iyalojà stuff,its largely patriarchal and only exist to weigh down and tax the already poor shop/stall owners
I know what a quality controller is I'm using it as instance, the message here is let's respect our own way of doing things Biko.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Folashade Tinubu Ojo: Oyingbo Market Was Closed By The LG Due To Hygiene by Pharaoh4rin(m): 6:50am On Nov 19, 2021
TundeWX:
What kind of office/post is that..."iyaloja general of nigeria"..the kind of rubbish going on in this country is crazy... undecided ...who knows they might jus be "mechanic-general of nigeria" or "mai sayi-general of the federation "

grin grin grin
Adondai for laff
Re: Folashade Tinubu Ojo: Oyingbo Market Was Closed By The LG Due To Hygiene by Nobody: 6:51am On Nov 19, 2021
TundeWX:

To what end bro?
Make a research about Iyaloja in Yoruba land.

Is as old as the title of an Oba.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Folashade Tinubu Ojo: Oyingbo Market Was Closed By The LG Due To Hygiene by seguno2: 6:52am On Nov 19, 2021
yuping:

If a white woman comes to Naija and says she is the Quality controller of the market you will accept but your own person say she is the Iyaloja but you refuse.
Let learn to accept our titles and ideology please.

How many people are employed in the local government as Quality controllers for the market, based on the federal allocation received on behalf of the market women, and the IGR picked from their pockets
How many Quality controllers please?
Re: Folashade Tinubu Ojo: Oyingbo Market Was Closed By The LG Due To Hygiene by seguno2: 6:53am On Nov 19, 2021
yuping:

I know what a quality controller is I'm using it as instance, the message here is let's respect our own way of doing things Biko.

Is collecting money from market women and not cleaning the market, our own way of doing things
Re: Folashade Tinubu Ojo: Oyingbo Market Was Closed By The LG Due To Hygiene by lexy2014: 6:53am On Nov 19, 2021
Sonyboom765:
The same thing every regulator does before issuing a warning or a ban on foolish fools who can neither think or understand the LGA is no big brother to wake fools up to clean their room. I hope your brain works now.

Even with ur working brain, am surprised u still unable to answer the questions:

What was the local govt doing all this while?

Has it been supervising hygiene all this while?

If it had, how come the market has become suddenly dirty without their knowledge?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Folashade Tinubu Ojo: Oyingbo Market Was Closed By The LG Due To Hygiene by seguno2: 6:59am On Nov 19, 2021
lexy2014:
Even with ur working brain, am surprised u still unable to answer the questions:

What was the local govt doing all this while?

Has it been supervising hygiene all this while?

If it had, how come the market has become suddenly dirty without their knowledge?

Thanks for sharing your knowledge about this.
We should also ask why the local government is not cleaning the market with the millions monthly allocation on behalf of the people plus the IGR collected from them?
Is it world class standards for market women to clean up the market or for local government workers to do so
Re: Folashade Tinubu Ojo: Oyingbo Market Was Closed By The LG Due To Hygiene by Owologbo(m): 7:05am On Nov 19, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
why term it iyaloja general of Nigeria?
It should be iyaloja general of Lagos (or maybe West) because that is where her influence end.

2 Likes

Re: Folashade Tinubu Ojo: Oyingbo Market Was Closed By The LG Due To Hygiene by TundeWX: 7:09am On Nov 19, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
Make a research about Iyaloja in Yoruba land.

Is as old as the title of an Oba.
I get ur point about the history, prestige and sentimentality built over the years about the title.the issue is to what end has the role served other than taxation.
We have lagos state consumer protection agency(LCPA) which shud b the Premier market regulator backed up by the state market advisory Council inaugurated by the elected government.
This kind of act is common in this part of the world with our obsession with titles and "lording" over our fellow man...and I say this even tho I'm a lagosian
Re: Folashade Tinubu Ojo: Oyingbo Market Was Closed By The LG Due To Hygiene by vickydevoka(m): 7:09am On Nov 19, 2021
Vivian16:
The dirtiest market in Lagos is Alaba Rago which is dominated by the Hausas but Lagos state govt will never go there to harass them or close the market, but when it comes to Igbo dominated markets in Lagos they will flex their muscle because of tribalism.
Hausas are ruling Nigeria, Yorubas are ruling Lagos n other western state. So who get mouth pass

1 Like

Re: Folashade Tinubu Ojo: Oyingbo Market Was Closed By The LG Due To Hygiene by Ferdinandu(m): 7:10am On Nov 19, 2021
Except she is lying but the obvious is that Most of the whole Lagos state need to be closed down for a total clean up. Dirtiness is ingrained in Nigerians blood

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Folashade Tinubu Ojo: Oyingbo Market Was Closed By The LG Due To Hygiene by TroubleMaker47(m): 7:11am On Nov 19, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:

What's wrong in being a slave master to the Tinubus?
Father -Landlord and tax collector
Mother- permanent Senator(dem no dey drag am)
Son- Advertising/billboard chairman
Daughter- market owner of all Lagos markets!!!

Slavery no dey tire una? undecided

Re: Folashade Tinubu Ojo: Oyingbo Market Was Closed By The LG Due To Hygiene by Nobody: 7:13am On Nov 19, 2021
TundeWX:

I get ur point about the history, prestige and sentimentality built over the years about the title.the issue is to what end has the role served other than taxation.
We have lagos state consumer protection agency(LCPA) which shud b the Premier market regulator backed up by the state market advisory Council inaugurated by the elected government.
This kind of act is common in this part of the world with our obsession with titles and "lording" over our fellow man...and I say this even tho I'm a lagosian
It is what it is bro.

I'm also a lagosian from ikorodu and presently in ikorodu right now.

When we are truly tired of all this iyaloja, babaloja etc we will stop voting parties like the APC.

In 2023, absolute majority of lagosians will vote the APC again and wail about the post of Iyaloja
Re: Folashade Tinubu Ojo: Oyingbo Market Was Closed By The LG Due To Hygiene by lexy2014: 7:14am On Nov 19, 2021
seguno2:

Thanks for sharing your knowledge about this.
We should also ask why the local government is not cleaning the market with the millions monthly allocation on behalf of the people plus the IGR collected from them?
Is it world class standards for market women to clean up the market or for local government workers to do so

My thoughts exactly. God bless

1 Like

Re: Folashade Tinubu Ojo: Oyingbo Market Was Closed By The LG Due To Hygiene by Nobody: 7:16am On Nov 19, 2021
TroubleMaker47:

What's wrong in being a slave master to the Tinubus?
Father -Landlord and tax collector
Mother- permanent Senator(dem no dey drag am)
Son- Advertising/billboard chairman
Daughter- market owner of all Lagos markets!!!

Swerve

Slavery no dey tire una? undecided
I no get time for a foolish and senseless mention

Now

Swerve
Re: Folashade Tinubu Ojo: Oyingbo Market Was Closed By The LG Due To Hygiene by Nobody: 7:19am On Nov 19, 2021
MASTAkiLLAh:
Point of correction, she's the iyaloja general of Lagos and maybe Iragbiji in Osun state but definitely not any useless iyaloja general of Nigeria. She and her addled father shouldn't overstep their boundaries cool

What a hateful mind you have! Are you a marketer?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Folashade Tinubu Ojo: Oyingbo Market Was Closed By The LG Due To Hygiene by TundeWX: 7:20am On Nov 19, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
It is what it is bro.

I'm also a lagosian from ikorodu and presently in ikorodu right now.

When we are truly tired of all this iyaloja, babaloja etc we will stop voting parties like the APC.

In 2023, absolute majority of lagosians will vote the APC again and wail about the post of Iyaloja
The sad reality we are in...hope we get it right in 2023
Re: Folashade Tinubu Ojo: Oyingbo Market Was Closed By The LG Due To Hygiene by Verysmart101: 7:20am On Nov 19, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:

It should be iyaloja of Yoruba land not Nigeria.Such is not allowed in other regions except the south west so it's wrong by all standards
Re: Folashade Tinubu Ojo: Oyingbo Market Was Closed By The LG Due To Hygiene by yuping(m): 7:21am On Nov 19, 2021
seguno2:

Is collecting money from market women and not cleaning the market, our own way of doing things
Please read my first comment very well, you will see I said that picture evidence should be shown by the marketers to the world so the woman should leave them alone, I don't support oppression in any form. And about money being paid to Iyaloja that I know nothing about we Nigerian usually pay for things and we don't ask for accountability that all on us, not just this, we pay tax and our roads are bad.
If they truly care they should lock the shop till she gives in but no, they will bribe her now and later come back complaining when she ask for more.
Re: Folashade Tinubu Ojo: Oyingbo Market Was Closed By The LG Due To Hygiene by Verysmart101: 7:22am On Nov 19, 2021
adekolaelect:
which boundary can unknown person set for someone like Tinubu and his family? Erelevant poeple full internet bagging as if they are known but only on gossip media's.

My friend keep quiet is tinunbu God? The way ur region worships him amazes me
Re: Folashade Tinubu Ojo: Oyingbo Market Was Closed By The LG Due To Hygiene by naturallysimple(m): 7:24am On Nov 19, 2021
Instead of people to talk about the issue they are busy with irrelevances. Let the market people clean that place and now tell us then that it has been done and the market is yet to open, all this cheap blackmail doesn't work on people that reason. How can you be selling for stuff inside that dumping ground called oyingbo market. I pray we get sense in this country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Folashade Tinubu Ojo: Oyingbo Market Was Closed By The LG Due To Hygiene by yuping(m): 7:24am On Nov 19, 2021
seguno2:

How many people are employed in the local government as Quality controllers for the market, based on the federal allocation received on behalf of the market women, and the IGR picked from their pockets
How many Quality controllers please?
I used quality control as an Instance and I don't know about any Allocation going into that market.
Re: Folashade Tinubu Ojo: Oyingbo Market Was Closed By The LG Due To Hygiene by Verysmart101: 7:25am On Nov 19, 2021
vickydevoka:

Hausas are ruling Nigeria, Yorubas are ruling Lagos n other western state. So who get mouth pass

But Alaba rago is still under Lagos state government.so ur justifying her actions because the Igbos aren't in government right? I see,u people are serious weaklings honestly.

1 Like

Re: Folashade Tinubu Ojo: Oyingbo Market Was Closed By The LG Due To Hygiene by Nobody: 7:26am On Nov 19, 2021
Verysmart101:

It should be iyaloja of Yoruba land not Nigeria.Such is not allowed in other regions except the south west so it's wrong by all standards
This your talk no make sense. It holds no water in the court of law sef

She sef know say her power is only in Lagos alone.
Re: Folashade Tinubu Ojo: Oyingbo Market Was Closed By The LG Due To Hygiene by SirBunky85(m): 7:26am On Nov 19, 2021
OritoJasi:
This woman's only crime is that she doesn't want Oyingbo Market to be turned into a cesspit and pigsty like Ariaria market at Aba. And of course her other crime is that she's Tinubu's daughter.
don't mind the idiats like wiseandtrue and co who are just silly hypocrites.they think every state can tolerate the type of dirtiness in aba-from cemetery market to salad market-ahia ohuru,etc.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Folashade Tinubu Ojo: Oyingbo Market Was Closed By The LG Due To Hygiene by tollyboy5(m): 7:29am On Nov 19, 2021
MrMaestro:
it’s in Yoruba culture. If you don’t like it you can leave. It’s that simple. If you don’t follow the rules of China, US, England, India, you will be arrested and business shut down. Honestly she should’ve started shutting down some of their businesses and given them the Ghana treatment. And watch them come back with brooms to clean the market.
You're the first person to read through tribal lines. Is this how you'll train your children??
Are you the only Yoruba on this forum??

3 Likes

Re: Folashade Tinubu Ojo: Oyingbo Market Was Closed By The LG Due To Hygiene by seguno2: 7:39am On Nov 19, 2021
naturallysimple:
Instead of people to talk about the issue they are busy with irrelevances. Let the market people clean that place and now tell us then that it has been done and the market is yet to open, all this cheap blackmail doesn't work on people that reason. How can you be selling for stuff inside that dumping ground called oyingbo market. I pray we get sense in this country.

You are the one who urgently needs to get sense.
What is the point of paying levies, rates etc to the local government, plus the federal allocation received on their behalf, if the local government can’t employ workers to make the market clean 24/7? What is the point please

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UK Updates Travel Advisory: Citizens Can Now Travel To Abuja / Minimum Wage: NLC, TUC Issue May 31 Deadline For Nationwide Strike / PDP Crisis: Pressure Mounts On NASS Lawmakers To Defect En Mass To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.