Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,173 members, 7,849,620 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:12 AM

Folashade Tinubu Ojo: Oyingbo Market Was Closed By The LG Due To Hygiene - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Folashade Tinubu Ojo: Oyingbo Market Was Closed By The LG Due To Hygiene (18030 Views)

Oyingbo Market Traders Protest Against Folashade Tinubu (Photos) / Folashade Tinubu-Ojo And MC Oluomo Get FG Appointments / Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Welcomes Second Surrogate Baby - PM News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Folashade Tinubu Ojo: Oyingbo Market Was Closed By The LG Due To Hygiene by seguno2: 7:42am On Nov 19, 2021
yuping:
Please read my first comment very well, you will see I said that picture evidence should be shown by the marketers to the world so the woman should leave them alone, I don't support oppression in any form. And about money being paid to Iyaloja that I know nothing about we Nigerian usually pay for things and we don't ask for accountability that all on us, not just this, we pay tax and our roads are bad.
If they truly care they should lock the shop till she gives in but no, they will bribe her now and later come back complaining when she ask for more.

Can you work with others to educate them on the above
Re: Folashade Tinubu Ojo: Oyingbo Market Was Closed By The LG Due To Hygiene by Franking: 7:42am On Nov 19, 2021
Whose responsibility is it to keep the market clean? And what is being done since the closure?

Above all, what the hell is Iyaloja general and what are her responsibilities? Or is it just another way Tinubu is milking Lagos with sycophants afraid to cough?

1 Like

Re: Folashade Tinubu Ojo: Oyingbo Market Was Closed By The LG Due To Hygiene by barcaboi(m): 8:00am On Nov 19, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

Must you always lock up Especially during festive periods Isn't there people in charge of the market Why not hold them accountable for it

You care about their businesses yet you lock it up during this festive period

May God continue to punish those of you bring untold hardship to the masses! Amen!

Modified

Fine! Then if what she's doing is right then why the pretense

If you wish to generate money, just say so! These people pay certain amount too

I doubt Lagos State has a hand in anything that will affect businesses in this harsh economy!

If only God punishes people from Nairaland statements; go to the market and see. Ladipo was closed recently and they adhered and fixed up and it was reopened. Did u actually read it when it happened?

2 Likes

Re: Folashade Tinubu Ojo: Oyingbo Market Was Closed By The LG Due To Hygiene by Jackson105: 8:03am On Nov 19, 2021
MASTAkiLLAh:
Point of correction, she's the iyaloja general of Lagos and maybe Iragbiji in Osun state but definitely not any useless iyaloja general of Nigeria. She and her addled father shouldn't overstep their boundaries cool

Continue foaming online, keyboard warriors.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Folashade Tinubu Ojo: Oyingbo Market Was Closed By The LG Due To Hygiene by LyfeJennings(m): 8:26am On Nov 19, 2021
It's long overdue
Re: Folashade Tinubu Ojo: Oyingbo Market Was Closed By The LG Due To Hygiene by GreatrAnalyst: 8:29am On Nov 19, 2021
TundeWX:
What kind of office/post is that..."iyaloja general of nigeria"..the kind of rubbish going on in this country is crazy... undecided ...who knows they might jus be "mechanic-general of nigeria" or "mai sayi-general of the federation "

Leave them. Post not by merits or because of your human contribution. Post just because of having a father acting a principality. Even human principalities don't reign or rule forever

2 Likes

Re: Folashade Tinubu Ojo: Oyingbo Market Was Closed By The LG Due To Hygiene by marsup: 8:39am On Nov 19, 2021
SpecialAdviser:

Go drink agbo bros. You go dey alright.
What has Igbo men got to do with food stuffs dominated by Yoruba women traders and their Hausa counterparts?

You think they are talking of computer village. Or Alaba international or motor parts for Ladipo. Majority of these food stuffs traders are Yorubas and Hausas mixed with few Igbos. Most time reading things along tribal lines wipes off you guys power of reasoning.

If the market is dirty, why not call in Lawma or other agencies that will come and make some arrests. Or call the chairman to a series of meetings and warn of consequences.

Must people act uncivilized to enforce rules. What then is the work of the state governor?
Sometimes you don't need to pay attention to fools. A fool cannot and will not learn anything from a wise correction.

2 Likes

Re: Folashade Tinubu Ojo: Oyingbo Market Was Closed By The LG Due To Hygiene by ipobarecriminals: 8:41am On Nov 19, 2021
Igboland:
The LGA can locked your father up at anytime if he chose to be stinking n dirty in public place at any given time. Your stinking coconut hating igbo head can digest the rest of the narrative or go to hell.

If the market was clean enough or the market woman cordinated the thorough cleaning of the place no market leader will have flimsy excuse to lock it up.

DNT mind those fl@theads with dumb brain.That's how they live like pigs .Go to ogbete main market, Enugu state.They sell meat where Dey dump their human waste excreta lipsrsealed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Folashade Tinubu Ojo: Oyingbo Market Was Closed By The LG Due To Hygiene by Tareq1105: 8:41am On Nov 19, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
What's wrong in having ijaloja general?

I don't know for them o.

There's nothing wrong with the office though one may have reservation over the occupant.
Re: Folashade Tinubu Ojo: Oyingbo Market Was Closed By The LG Due To Hygiene by Misterone: 8:42am On Nov 19, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

Must you always lock up Especially during festive periods Isn't there people in charge of the market Why not hold them accountable for it

May God continue to punish those of you bring untold hardship to the masses! Amen!

Modified

I doubt Lagos State has a hand in anything that will affect businesses in this harsh economy!
I can feel the hatred in your vibes. maybe you go get sense when you go to the market to buy meat rubbed in shit. someone is trying to do the right thing by enforcing sanitation in a market but your hatred has made you blind to that fact. nowhere outside Nigeria would that market be allowed to open.

1 Like

Re: Folashade Tinubu Ojo: Oyingbo Market Was Closed By The LG Due To Hygiene by lomprico(m): 8:42am On Nov 19, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Pursuit to the provisions of The Constitution 1999 As Amended, States are allowed to make laws that help govern their states, it is in Lagos State’s law, did you not see that she had the press statement @ Alausa, Sit of the Government of Lagos State?

and how many years is her tenure? did that law state it or its till death?

1 Like

Re: Folashade Tinubu Ojo: Oyingbo Market Was Closed By The LG Due To Hygiene by MENELIIK: 8:46am On Nov 19, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
It is what it is bro.

I'm also a lagosian from ikorodu and presently in ikorodu right now.

When we are truly tired of all this iyaloja, babaloja etc we will stop voting parties like the APC.

In 2023, absolute majority of lagosians will vote the APC again and wail about the post of Iyaloja

Get your fact right there is ethnic dimension to it. Some non Yoruba people are always at the fore front of opposition to anything Yoruba in Yoruba land especially Lagos. The hatred is for Tinubu and the target is to de market him towards 2023 election

2 Likes

Re: Folashade Tinubu Ojo: Oyingbo Market Was Closed By The LG Due To Hygiene by Verysmart101: 8:49am On Nov 19, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
This your talk no make sense. It holds no water in the court of law sef

She sef know say her power is only in Lagos alone.

Let her change it to iyaloja general of Lagos.
Re: Folashade Tinubu Ojo: Oyingbo Market Was Closed By The LG Due To Hygiene by muheeb01(m): 8:56am On Nov 19, 2021
That oyingbo deserves to be closed true true...what an eyesore the last time I was in lagos visited that market chai

1 Like

Re: Folashade Tinubu Ojo: Oyingbo Market Was Closed By The LG Due To Hygiene by rollandben(m): 9:00am On Nov 19, 2021
Hmm...Iyaloja General of Nigeria!!
Ha! Aye Nigeria ti Baje

1 Like

Re: Folashade Tinubu Ojo: Oyingbo Market Was Closed By The LG Due To Hygiene by marsman: 9:05am On Nov 19, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

Lol... Let the people make money and also die from dirtiness. Sanitary is not important at all, dirtiness does not kill, it does not cause diseases. It is very okay to be making money in a very dirty unsanitary environment..... Clowns
Re: Folashade Tinubu Ojo: Oyingbo Market Was Closed By The LG Due To Hygiene by marsman: 9:06am On Nov 19, 2021
Misterone:
I can feel the hatred in your vibes. maybe you go get sense when you go to the market to buy meat rubbed in shit. someone is trying to do the right thing by enforcing sanitation in a market but your hatred has made you blind to that fact. nowhere outside Nigeria would that market be allowed to open.
I swear... See how sentiment made her completely senseless. A pity

1 Like

Re: Folashade Tinubu Ojo: Oyingbo Market Was Closed By The LG Due To Hygiene by marsman: 9:12am On Nov 19, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
Make a research about Iyaloja in Yoruba land.

Is as old as the title of an Oba.
Leave them, the so called liberals

1 Like

Re: Folashade Tinubu Ojo: Oyingbo Market Was Closed By The LG Due To Hygiene by akdjr(m): 9:17am On Nov 19, 2021
I already know that those tribe wail even when no one is threatening their business. Always playing victim card.
Re: Folashade Tinubu Ojo: Oyingbo Market Was Closed By The LG Due To Hygiene by steeltrust: 9:18am On Nov 19, 2021
MASTAkiLLAh:
Point of correction, she's the iyaloja general of Lagos and maybe Iragbiji in Osun state but definitely not any useless iyaloja general of Nigeria. She and her addled father shouldn't overstep their boundaries cool
no mind dem jare make com carry her iyaloja general nonsense come warri market if she no go collect. tinibu will live his time and pass on and i will see what will become of them in lagos and south west at large angry
Re: Folashade Tinubu Ojo: Oyingbo Market Was Closed By The LG Due To Hygiene by Jidegaf(m): 10:14am On Nov 19, 2021
Penguin2:
First of all you idiot...

You are Iyaloja General of Lagos...

Not Iyaloja General of Nigeria. I don’t want to ever hear you claiming such stupid title.

Secondly, your excuse for the reason the market was closed is bullcrap that will only make sense only to the stupid urchins who constitute nuisance in the streets of Lagos and their zombie counterparts who constitute nuisance here on Nairaland.

No sane Nigerian will believe that trash. You closed that market because those peasant women couldn’t pay five million naira to you. Why this wickedness? Abi there’s any of your child abroad you wan pay him school fees?

So the people that zombies want to hand over this country to.

Na thunder wey be bastard go fire all enemies of Nigeria that want to replace an ineffectual leader and a more vicious kleptomaniac surrounded by equally vicious kleptomaniacs.

Never shall Tinubu be President of Nigeria!
You are very on point
Re: Folashade Tinubu Ojo: Oyingbo Market Was Closed By The LG Due To Hygiene by leokid866: 10:22am On Nov 19, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

Modified

it's not about the money, some traders really don't keep to hygiene.....I was in computer village yesterday and I was disgusted with how dirty it was, I could only imagine what oyingbo market which is mainly food stuff sold there would be like.....
Re: Folashade Tinubu Ojo: Oyingbo Market Was Closed By The LG Due To Hygiene by leokid866: 10:30am On Nov 19, 2021
Vivian16:
The dirtiest market in Lagos is Alaba Rago which is dominated by the Hausas but Lagos state govt will never go there to harass them or close the market, but when it comes to Igbo dominated markets in Lagos they will flex their muscle because of tribalism.
Oga keep calm Oyigbo market is mostly dominated by Yoruba women.....
Re: Folashade Tinubu Ojo: Oyingbo Market Was Closed By The LG Due To Hygiene by Orangedreams: 10:34am On Nov 19, 2021
Supported. Nigerians too like lawlessness.

See my signature abeg!
Re: Folashade Tinubu Ojo: Oyingbo Market Was Closed By The LG Due To Hygiene by leokid866: 10:35am On Nov 19, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

Either the market is clean or not, they usually lock markets around this time!

Don't tell me that you are that naive!

Tinubu Ojo is just using that to save face for her greed!

If that is not the case why not join them and ensure the place is tidied so that they can open immediately if she really care about their business undecided

What I know is that whatever that have beginning must surely have an ending!

People will overcome this wickedness and tyranny!
cleaning boils down to the traders and LAWMA, severally there have been fights between the two with lawma refusing to come clear out the trash until traders abide by the rules of properly cleaning to make their jobs easier.......it's not today it's happening......it has happened in different markets at different times. the market then gets shutdown, the traders how round complaining and then eventually succumb....
Re: Folashade Tinubu Ojo: Oyingbo Market Was Closed By The LG Due To Hygiene by Bashir75: 10:39am On Nov 19, 2021
TundeWX:
What kind of office/post is that..."iyaloja general of nigeria"..the kind of rubbish going on in this country is crazy... undecided ...who knows they might jus be "mechanic-general of nigeria" or "mai sayi-general of the federation "

IPobian faking to be Yoruba. Iyaloja is aged tradition all over Yorubaland. It’s not a new position. Don’t allow these vagabond Ipobian fool you if you’re truly a Yoruba as your name indicated. But, as a data analyst and backend expert, I have seen Igbos with Yoruba Social Media accounts to infiltrate the minds of our young Yorubas by pretending to be Yoruba. Honestly, It’s a cyber agenda of the biafrans/ ipobians but we are watching them now. [color=#000000][/color]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Folashade Tinubu Ojo: Oyingbo Market Was Closed By The LG Due To Hygiene by seguno2: 10:56am On Nov 19, 2021
leokid866:

it's not about the money, some traders really don't keep to hygiene.....I was in computer village yesterday and I was disgusted with how dirty it was, I could only imagine what oyingbo market which is mainly food stuff sold there would be like.....

Were you disgusted at the local government not doing its work of keeping the market clean at all times
Re: Folashade Tinubu Ojo: Oyingbo Market Was Closed By The LG Due To Hygiene by leokid866: 11:02am On Nov 19, 2021
seguno2:

Were you disgusted at the local government not doing its work of keeping the market clean at all times
Oga there's only so much the LG can do, you think they will come sit in the market and be policing everyone? or you want to say you've not heard of situations where LAWMA would say they are not coming to pick up trash in a market because of the way the shop owners litter everywhere? when it comes to cleaning especially in a market setting the responsibility falls on the individuals in the market.....anyone that tries to impose his will from the outside will only get frustrated.......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Task Force Raids Okada Riders, Confiscates 70 Motorcycles In Abule Egba / Top Police Chiefs Aided My Escape - Kabiru Sokoto / Multiple Suicide Bomb At Konduga Fish Market In Borno; 22 Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.