Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

Should I Leave The Girl I Disvirgin For The Girl I Didn't Disvirgin? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Leave The Girl I Disvirgin For The Girl I Didn't Disvirgin? (9915 Views)

Why I Didn't Marry Her. / Ladies,how Do You Feel About The Man That Disvirgin You,do You Like Or Hate Him? / I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Leave The Girl I Disvirgin For The Girl I Didn't Disvirgin? by stevano(m): 1:00pm On Jul 26, 2007
Guys,
The girl I disvirgin is not caring and responsible like the one who left her boy friend for me because she was been maltrited by her ex boy friend.
The one I disvirgin has no control over sex but the one I didn't disvirgin has solid control over sex, and she don't give me over doze of sex like the one I disvirgin. I don't trust the one I disvirgin but I trust the one I didn't disvirgin. My love is more stronger for the one I disvirgin than the one I didn't disvirgin.
The one I didn't disvirgin love more than the one I disvirgin.
Since I'm in love with both of them, which one do I dump for the other because I want to stop double dating as soon as possible.
Re: Should I Leave The Girl I Disvirgin For The Girl I Didn't Disvirgin? by whaley(m): 1:16pm On Jul 26, 2007
marry both of them
Re: Should I Leave The Girl I Disvirgin For The Girl I Didn't Disvirgin? by Bblak(f): 1:41pm On Jul 26, 2007
after having the goodies of the girl you disvirgined, you now think she's no longer the best for you.

she was caring and responsible when you met and fell in love with her till u had her.Quite bad of you. grin

talk things over with her and tell her the things you no longer like about her ways and if you still don't like her then

follow your heart cos it's obvious you want the other girl.Gdluck.
Re: Should I Leave The Girl I Disvirgin For The Girl I Didn't Disvirgin? by nana(f): 2:28pm On Jul 26, 2007
stevano:

Guys,
The girl I disvirgin is not caring and responsible like the one who left her boy friend for me because she was been maltrited by her ex boy friend.
The one I disvirgin has no control over sex but the one I didn't disvirgin has solid control over sex, and she don't give me over doze of sex like the one I disvirgin. I don't trust the one I disvirgin but I trust the one I didn't disvirgin. My love is more stronger for the one I disvirgin than the one I didn't disvirgin.
The one I didn't disvirgin love more than the one I disvirgin.
Since I'm in love with both of them, which one do I dump for the other because I want to stop double dating as soon as possible.
I don't even know where to start from. You are lost. Before u defiled your girl u no know say u no go trust am.Now that u've popped d cherry,u are now losing interest.Infact,no be u make am incontrollable over sex? You're so pathetic.Get a life dude!
Re: Should I Leave The Girl I Disvirgin For The Girl I Didn't Disvirgin? by johnnygan(m): 2:31pm On Jul 26, 2007
@ topic.
Follow whatever your heart tells you dude.
Re: Should I Leave The Girl I Disvirgin For The Girl I Didn't Disvirgin? by tpia: 2:35pm On Jul 26, 2007
virgin, disvirgin, disvirgin, virgin??

I'm getting so confused here.

and why all the virgin wahala on Nairaland sef?

Is someone looking for virgins to sacrifice?

@ poster, you dey write poetry? and what's confusing you about this issue? Although you still need to grow up, because you sound very immature.
Re: Should I Leave The Girl I Disvirgin For The Girl I Didn't Disvirgin? by nana(f): 2:48pm On Jul 26, 2007
tpia:

and why all the virgin wahala on Nairaland sef?

Is someone looking for virgins to sacrifice?

@ poster, you dey write poetry? and what's confusing you about this issue? Although you still need to grow up, because you sound very immature.
I no fit laff abeg,
Re: Should I Leave The Girl I Disvirgin For The Girl I Didn't Disvirgin? by iice(f): 4:03pm On Jul 26, 2007
Duh!
Re: Should I Leave The Girl I Disvirgin For The Girl I Didn't Disvirgin? by efuah(f): 4:50pm On Jul 26, 2007
tpia:

me too

@poster
u kno best darl
over dose of sex lol
Re: Should I Leave The Girl I Disvirgin For The Girl I Didn't Disvirgin? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:54pm On Jul 26, 2007
Hopefully they both end up "disvirgin-ing" you with a spiky Love Machine up your rear.
Re: Should I Leave The Girl I Disvirgin For The Girl I Didn't Disvirgin? by kanmosyl(m): 6:41pm On Jul 26, 2007
@thiefoftheheart,
na so ur own be and that is the reason i gbadun because u no dey hide feelings rather u dey pple a piece of ur mind. hope u are gud sha?

@poster,
brosiee u try ooo, after u don use ur big manhood distroy her hole, she is now giving u overdose of sex. U better repent and stay with her b4 u lose both of them.
She left her boyfriend for u very soon she leave u for ur brother or best friend u better open ur heart.
Re: Should I Leave The Girl I Disvirgin For The Girl I Didn't Disvirgin? by sage(m): 8:43pm On Jul 26, 2007
ThiefOfHearts:

Hopefully they both end up "disvirgin-ing" you with a spiky Love Machine up your rear.

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy shocked

At thief, this is one of the funniest things ive heard all month
Re: Should I Leave The Girl I Disvirgin For The Girl I Didn't Disvirgin? by stevano(m): 8:27am On Jul 27, 2007
Guys,
TIPIA your reasoning is carved out from a juvenile brain, You sound like a pro in armature with such xtics in your comment. I don't think you are mature enough to give opinion on issues @ Nairaland, angry
Re: Should I Leave The Girl I Disvirgin For The Girl I Didn't Disvirgin? by funloving(m): 2:49pm On Jul 27, 2007
You this Stevano boy, wetin dey do you sef.

You post says alot here:
1. You talk about dumping one of them. Such a wrong mindset. How would you feel if someone dumped you ?
2. What exactly do you want from a relationship ? Sex, love, companionship, acceptance ,  ?

My advice:
1.Be sorry for spoiling one good virgin and repent of your evil
2.Talk to the Ex-Virgin and nicely,politely make her understand the need for both of you to move on- she is not going to take it easy with you but, in life you must make your own choices and live with them
3. Note that the girl you want to stick with now left somebody else. She may also leave you

The big one : STOP DISVIRGINING GIRLS AND DUMPING THEM !!! or else you gonna have somebody poke something sharp and poisonous into ur arse someday !
Re: Should I Leave The Girl I Disvirgin For The Girl I Didn't Disvirgin? by stevano(m): 3:30pm On Jul 27, 2007
funloving:

You this Stevano boy, wetin dey do you sef.

You post says alot here:
1. You talk about dumping one of them. Such a wrong mindset. How would you feel if someone dumped you ?
2. What exactly do you want from a relationship ? Sex, love, companionship, acceptance , ?

My advice:
1.Be sorry for spoiling one good virgin and repent of your evil
2.Talk to the Ex-Virgin and nicely,politely make her understand the need for both of you to move on- she is not going to take it easy with you but, in life you must make your own choices and live with them
3. Note that the girl you want to stick with now left somebody else. She may also leave you

The big one : STOP DISVIRGINING GIRLS AND DUMPING THEM !!! or else you going to have somebody poke something sharp and poisonous into your arse someday !

Guys,
wink wink smiley cheesy
Re: Should I Leave The Girl I Disvirgin For The Girl I Didn't Disvirgin? by PawPaw3(m): 5:12pm On Jul 27, 2007
You are one of the people spoiling our girls. My friend if you don't stop you will go to hell fire. I promise you.
Re: Should I Leave The Girl I Disvirgin For The Girl I Didn't Disvirgin? by rowlandwhy: 6:13pm On Jul 27, 2007
the one i disvirgined, disvirgined and the one another boyfriend disvirgining is more lovely, i have much love on the one another boyfriend disvirgined, that one also made me to be a virgin
SO CONFUSED man embarassed undecided lipsrsealed embarassed angry
Re: Should I Leave The Girl I Disvirgin For The Girl I Didn't Disvirgin? by aikmamah1(m): 1:51pm On Jul 29, 2007
Bblak:

after having the goodies of the girl you disvirgined, you now think she's no longer the best for you.

she was caring and responsible when you met and fell in love with her till u had her.Quite bad of you. grin

talk things over with her and tell her the things you no longer like about her ways and if you still don't like her then

follow your heart because it's obvious you want the other girl.Gdluck.

u na the guy wey disvergin u na im u still dey go out with?

@poster, keep the two untill u have enogh reason to let go of 1, for now u dont have enough reason cos as o see am the one u love u dont trust the one u trust u dont love.
sorry oooooo
Re: Should I Leave The Girl I Disvirgin For The Girl I Didn't Disvirgin? by fawwyb(m): 3:05pm On Jul 29, 2007
Poster, better go for HIV test asap cus all these disvirgin, virgin, disvirgin stuffs might have led to AIDS for you oo. Better take time else, shocked shocked grin
Re: Should I Leave The Girl I Disvirgin For The Girl I Didn't Disvirgin? by shens2006(m): 3:44pm On Jul 29, 2007
so u won dey tear pussy anyhow abi?
Re: Should I Leave The Girl I Disvirgin For The Girl I Didn't Disvirgin? by denex: 4:14pm On Jul 29, 2007
I think the most used word on Nairaland is "virgin". Second most used word is "disvirgin".

What is this all about?
Re: Should I Leave The Girl I Disvirgin For The Girl I Didn't Disvirgin? by Janeesa: 7:01am On Jul 30, 2007
stevano,damn your in a mess.not to mention wat u just wrote is MADDDDD confusing, this one divrginized that one, i like the one that i didn;t divirginize, plz keep it simple undecided! why don't you tell the one you don't like that you want to see other people(in a nice and polite way!)? easy enough?

and another thing: if you werent goin around "divirginizin"(like u say) girls then dumpin them, u wouldnt be inside this kind of mess!
Re: Should I Leave The Girl I Disvirgin For The Girl I Didn't Disvirgin? by karlken(m): 1:36pm On Jul 30, 2007
@poster,write a poem with d following as keywords-the one,I,virgin,disvirgin! shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Should I Leave The Girl I Disvirgin For The Girl I Didn't Disvirgin? by Galadriel(f): 9:28pm On Jul 30, 2007
Man, this post is so funny I couldnt stop laughing. It seems the poor guy is so concerned about the whole virginity thing that his mind is so tied up in knots. "the one I disvirgin, i don't trust again, the one I didnt disvirgin has a strong control on sex". What the heck?
Re: Should I Leave The Girl I Disvirgin For The Girl I Didn't Disvirgin? by syrene(f): 1:45am On Aug 04, 2007
@galadriel,
it aint funny. no, its damnn hilarious! jesus! grin grin na real wah o! cheesy
Re: Should I Leave The Girl I Disvirgin For The Girl I Didn't Disvirgin? by ssRhino: 1:48am On Aug 04, 2007
Just marry the 2, u be with the one u disvirgin when you are in bad mood and when the mood swing, u go for the one that lost hers to the security man, mumu, out of all in the world, na who is virgin and who is not, i beg waka
Re: Should I Leave The Girl I Disvirgin For The Girl I Didn't Disvirgin? by aloib(f): 1:50am On Aug 04, 2007
stupid thread
Re: Should I Leave The Girl I Disvirgin For The Girl I Didn't Disvirgin? by syrene(f): 2:03am On Aug 04, 2007
grin grin grin grin grin'
so so amusing. smiley
Re: Should I Leave The Girl I Disvirgin For The Girl I Didn't Disvirgin? by aloib(f): 2:06am On Aug 04, 2007
the type of stupid threads people pen sef, dang
Re: Should I Leave The Girl I Disvirgin For The Girl I Didn't Disvirgin? by angelchi(f): 7:23pm On Aug 04, 2007
lol
Re: Should I Leave The Girl I Disvirgin For The Girl I Didn't Disvirgin? by nana(f): 7:30pm On Aug 04, 2007
Make una pirry d guy small na.He is really confused and needs advice not yabbing.I support d dude wey talk say make him write poem sha.
@Infact,if not because i pity u ehn,i for talk say u dumb no be small.Na sex u wan chop?
Re: Should I Leave The Girl I Disvirgin For The Girl I Didn't Disvirgin? by PawPaw3(m): 1:48pm On Aug 05, 2007
Who care weather you leave them. Wetin concern monkey?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Met My Girlfriend On Nairaland Not Sure If She's A Natural Hoe Or Self-made Hoe / My Girlfriend Does Not Get Wet / [video] END TIME!! Nigerian Girl Flaunt Her Nipple On Camera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.