Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,583 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Should I Leave The Girl I Disvirgin For The Girl I Didn't Disvirgin? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Leave The Girl I Disvirgin For The Girl I Didn't Disvirgin? (9922 Views)

Why I Didn't Marry Her. / Ladies,how Do You Feel About The Man That Disvirgin You,do You Like Or Hate Him? / I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Leave The Girl I Disvirgin For The Girl I Didn't Disvirgin? by rain009: 2:03pm On Aug 05, 2007
hey please go and watch Vagina monologues and u be schooled on the issue of how to treat a woman.
Re: Should I Leave The Girl I Disvirgin For The Girl I Didn't Disvirgin? by sojay(m): 3:58pm On Aug 05, 2007
@Poster,
My candid advise to u-Marry the one wey "SWEET" pass.U kwon what i mean
Re: Should I Leave The Girl I Disvirgin For The Girl I Didn't Disvirgin? by syrene(f): 10:41pm On Aug 07, 2007
disgusting shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Should I Leave The Girl I Disvirgin For The Girl I Didn't Disvirgin? by hamzlolly(f): 5:55pm On Aug 08, 2007
ermm, if i can still remember clearly, i think peeps post things on this website to get help, not to get laughed at or get judged by other peeps. obviously some things might be funny but it just aint good laughing out loud all the time. anywaz dude, i agree wiv one of the peeps that posted suthin on here. we girls are so not to be trusted. y on earth did she leave her man for ya? if she can do that, its obvious shez capable of doing anything, so u gotta think hard man. but if it happens ur decision turns out to be a mistake at the end of it all , u just gotta learn from it man cuz thats what lyf is all about. aite then laterz
Re: Should I Leave The Girl I Disvirgin For The Girl I Didn't Disvirgin? by weatherman(m): 10:28pm On Aug 14, 2007
steveno u r full if shit
learn to respect gals
and als learn to live with descisions u made
Re: Should I Leave The Girl I Disvirgin For The Girl I Didn't Disvirgin? by OmoEkoearlpuckettyahoocouk(f): 3:34pm On Aug 15, 2007
i'm still a virgin though, but if a guy disvirgins me and dump me for another, i'll simply move on. Afterall, there might be a better person.
Big deal if he leaves me!
Re: Should I Leave The Girl I Disvirgin For The Girl I Didn't Disvirgin? by azpunpin: 4:55pm On Aug 15, 2007
Hmmmmmm, No be small thing oooo, Shey u know say nah u cause am,the gal they for prison since all this yrs and u free am,shey she won`t chop like monkey?Now u are blaming urself for letting her out.Man u better try and watch things properly,U need to satisfy her oooo cos u may loose her if u don`t and as for the one wey dump another guy for U, Hmmmmmmmmm U better watch out her next move cos u may get dumped as well.

1 lUV

Love Ya.
Re: Should I Leave The Girl I Disvirgin For The Girl I Didn't Disvirgin? by stevano(m): 7:54am On Aug 22, 2007
weatherman:

steveno you're full if shit
learn to respect gals
and als learn to live with descisions u made

Guys,
Weatherman, this is not an interactive section for kids like you, try checking your spellings before you post. Oh I forgot told me your still in kindergarten, Juvenile delinquency
Re: Should I Leave The Girl I Disvirgin For The Girl I Didn't Disvirgin? by Joicz(f): 10:04pm On Sep 18, 2007
wow, virgin this, disvirgin dat, wats the world war 20 about?

from what youve written you know what you want to do, so just go with your flow, you dont need us to tell you well done!!!

i would advise though that you go for HIV test while youre getting overdosed on sex lol, now thats a real good one lmao!!!!!
Re: Should I Leave The Girl I Disvirgin For The Girl I Didn't Disvirgin? by ritchboi: 11:13pm On Sep 18, 2007
'virgin dis,disvirgin dat'
lmao
@poster
i'm sure d i.g of police wud hav answers 4 u,abeg make u no disvirgin dat one 2 o!
Re: Should I Leave The Girl I Disvirgin For The Girl I Didn't Disvirgin? by mopegirl(f): 8:02am On Sep 19, 2007
:d :d :d
Re: Should I Leave The Girl I Disvirgin For The Girl I Didn't Disvirgin? by soty(m): 4:13pm On Sep 20, 2007
to me u've answered ur quest
Re: Should I Leave The Girl I Disvirgin For The Girl I Didn't Disvirgin? by iz2much: 10:03am On Dec 06, 2007
The replies are getting more intresting

I will wait and see the end of these
Re: Should I Leave The Girl I Disvirgin For The Girl I Didn't Disvirgin? by onyekang1(f): 2:45pm On Dec 06, 2007
ABEG WHICH KIN NONSENCE QUESTION BE THIS? angry angry angry
Re: Should I Leave The Girl I Disvirgin For The Girl I Didn't Disvirgin? by FactorChic(f): 6:14pm On Dec 06, 2007
first, make I laugh small cheesy cheesy cheesy

D girl I disvirgin did not do like d girl i didn't dis virgin
d girl I disvirgin is not always d girl i didn't dis virgin

bada bing bada boom, we dey play tongue twister game abi wetin?? If I wan count how many "dis virgin" wey dey that thing u write, d thing go don reach 500, haba!

abeg do wetin u wan do, after all u don disvirgin am, like say no be ur goal be dat b4, but dis one u dey twist person tongue with d "disvrgin disvirgin disvirgin", uncle take am easy o grin grin grin grin
Re: Should I Leave The Girl I Disvirgin For The Girl I Didn't Disvirgin? by ettehgate(m): 6:21pm On Dec 06, 2007
you no disvirgin her well well
dat is why she de look for more shag
Re: Should I Leave The Girl I Disvirgin For The Girl I Didn't Disvirgin? by theboy0808(m): 5:57am On Jan 30, 2008
¡sin comentarios!
Re: Should I Leave The Girl I Disvirgin For The Girl I Didn't Disvirgin? by damtey(m): 4:54pm On Jan 30, 2008
Guy na wa 4 u oooo, wen u don c every finish u com say u want am again, 2 BAD man.
Re: Should I Leave The Girl I Disvirgin For The Girl I Didn't Disvirgin? by Nobody: 9:53am On Jan 31, 2008
@ Poster

Mr. Ds Virigin

cheesy U r so confused!

Well I will give you a piece of my advice!!

Since u dsvirgin one and u dont like her again, and dey dsvirgin the gurl u like!!! shocked MUMU!! U beta go back to the gurl that disvirgin you grin
Re: Should I Leave The Girl I Disvirgin For The Girl I Didn't Disvirgin? by sexyLeamon(f): 9:16am On Nov 16, 2008
choose the one you love more
Re: Should I Leave The Girl I Disvirgin For The Girl I Didn't Disvirgin? by rohdiah(f): 11:55am On Jan 28, 2010
Omo Eko (earl_puckett@yahoo.co.uk):

i'm still a virgin though, but if a guy disvirgins me and dump me for another, i'll simply move on. Afterall, there might be a better person.
Big deal if he leaves me!
after u don sell all ur market finish u came dey claim virgin. who dash u the virgin. why wouldn;t u move on after all u have them in aboundant to service u. nonsense. a piece of advice for u " if u know wetin to talk next time keep that ur stupid mouth shut. yeye like u.
Re: Should I Leave The Girl I Disvirgin For The Girl I Didn't Disvirgin? by oludiza(m): 11:24pm On Nov 23, 2010
guys i must confess am lost, virgin disvirgin palava, guy follow ur heart bt pls don't spoil all virgin ladies again so that we way want marry them go disvirgin them by ourself abi , and pls repent for thy kingdom of God is near,
Re: Should I Leave The Girl I Disvirgin For The Girl I Didn't Disvirgin? by SmashingM(f): 11:23am On Nov 24, 2010
You shld be ashame of urself. You introduced ur girlfriend to bleeping and she turned to a pro while u're still an amateur?
Re: Should I Leave The Girl I Disvirgin For The Girl I Didn't Disvirgin? by SALady(f): 12:57pm On Nov 24, 2010
whaley:

marry both of them

Simple and end of story
Re: Should I Leave The Girl I Disvirgin For The Girl I Didn't Disvirgin? by kemisuga(f): 1:33pm On Nov 24, 2010
@ Poster - u indeed funny grin grin angry
Re: Should I Leave The Girl I Disvirgin For The Girl I Didn't Disvirgin? by thweraja10: 4:34pm On Nov 24, 2010
Silly question. "The one i dsivirgin and the one i didnt disvirgin sounds irritating to me" Take the two of them as ur bride. If you really have love as you claim you wont be double dating

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help Me!! I'm Pregnant For Two Guys!! / Worst Date Ever!!! / These Ladies Ain't Loyal at All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.