Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,957 members, 7,828,378 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Advice Needed, My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Advice Needed, My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy (47297 Views)

My Wife's Sudden Change After Childbirth is driving me nuts! / My Wife Behaviour Towards My Family Members/Siblings Is Driving Me Crazy / My Mum's Constant Insult Is Driving Me Crazy, It Is Time To Move Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice Needed, My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy by TripleAkutigi: 12:15pm On Nov 19, 2021
MadamVanessa:
shocked

It's not always right to judge from one sided story. I wish i can hear what your wife have to say as regards to the story on ground, so i can give my judgement objectively without being biased.
ar yu a lawyer?
Re: Advice Needed, My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy by Xxx123xxx(m): 12:16pm On Nov 19, 2021
endsarrrs:
Your marriage will not crash, your family will not suffer Op

In Jesus name

We will not kee our husband because of APC and Buhari(dem say na inflation)

Sit your wife down, talk to her well well make she know wetin dey sup for 9ja

Continue to be productive and positive thinking.

We are here for you

Because she no follow dey inside the country some women be like children I swear

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed, My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy by alexola20(m): 12:18pm On Nov 19, 2021
They are all the same,just very few of them can be different sometimes if only you are lucky enough to meet her.
Do what you can and leave the rest.
distinguish:
We have been married for a year now. We have been trying to conceive. Because of the emotional stress attached my wife said she can't be staying at home alone, it causes her stress. She said she wants to start doing something. At least a business.

I took a loan from my place of work and we started the business for over 2 months now. The issue now is that, I don't always have cash on me anymore. Any little money I got it's for the business. Basically, we mostly feed from the business.

Yesterday, after we returned home, she started giving me attitude, I asked her what the issue was, she started telling me how I am killing the business, not taking good care of her, not having money to take care of her and all sort of rubbish, she brought out how incompetent I am as a husband and what have you. I never said a word to reply her and its eating me up seriously, I could not sleep the whole night. This is the person that I sacrificed a lot for. I was supposed a take a professional course this November, but because of her I had to postpone it.

Please I need your advice.

PS: I did not eat the food she prepared last night.
Re: Advice Needed, My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy by uuzba(m): 12:19pm On Nov 19, 2021
Elsueno:

Not married......but almost all the married people can't be complaining of same shyt.... probably SIMple men like u are the cause of these issues grin
Story.
I'm married and facing my problem. Not coming here to complain about my wife.
Re: Advice Needed, My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy by alexola20(m): 12:21pm On Nov 19, 2021
Will the wife be happy that another woman treats her brother like that?
endsarrrs:
Your marriage will not crash, your family will not suffer Op

In Jesus name

We will not kee our husband because of APC and Buhari(dem say na inflation)

Sit your wife down, talk to her well well make she know wetin dey sup for 9ja

Continue to be productive and positive thinking.

We are here for you

Re: Advice Needed, My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy by Coolgent(m): 12:22pm On Nov 19, 2021
distinguish:
We have been married for a year now. We have been trying to conceive. Because of the emotional stress attached my wife said she can't be staying at home alone, it causes her stress. She said she wants to start doing something. At least a business.

I took a loan from my place of work and we started the business for over 2 months now. The issue now is that, I don't always have cash on me anymore. Any little money I got it's for the business. Basically, we mostly feed from the business.

Yesterday, after we returned home, she started giving me attitude, I asked her what the issue was, she started telling me how I am killing the business, not taking good care of her, not having money to take care of her and all sort of rubbish, she brought out how incompetent I am as a husband and what have you. I never said a word to reply her and its eating me up seriously, I could not sleep the whole night. This is the person that I sacrificed a lot for. I was supposed a take a professional course this November, but because of her I had to postpone it.

First thing first...
Jog her memory about all your have done to her including this latest sacrifice of taking loan to finance the business. (Tell her in an understandable manner, esp. In the morning )

Secondly review your recurrent expenditures i.e Food stuffs, Gas etc calculate the amount needed for the above things and give her the money required at the end of every month (put her on trial)

Thirdly avoid loans of any form, put demarcation between your salary and the working capital of the business.

Note: First year of marriage is the must critical stage, manage it mutually please.

May Allah see you through.
Re: Advice Needed, My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy by Fearcom(m): 12:32pm On Nov 19, 2021
Bola146:

Then he shouldn't complain, if the woman he married wasn't working when they got married, he struggled to get loan she is still complaining, then he should get the woman what she wants if that is what he told her before he married her, most responsible married men are really struggling alot seriously, the wives should understand their wahala up and down, it's not easy ooo for this Buhari. Some men committed suicide because of wahala from homes, no words of encouragements, no sympathy at all. Both of them should sit and talk because what would happened if they start bringing in kids They should know better besides they are not kids.

Who is complaining, the man or the woman Why should she give him attitude if not ingratitude and immaturity

Anyhoo they're still a relatively new couple. Love and feelings is still shaking the young man.

You do what you can as the man and LEAVE THE REST.

Better still tell her to her face that she can go and get a job herself! The nerve!
Re: Advice Needed, My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy by confirmedniggae: 1:16pm On Nov 19, 2021
distinguish:

thats is how they behave even my wife is worse than yours
Re: Advice Needed, My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy by Solatium(m): 1:19pm On Nov 19, 2021
distinguish:

Dude if you love yourself take good care of yourself or else you will just drop dead,no matter how much you sacrificed for that gender they will still betray you by telling you that you are not doing enough.

Make i give you one potent formula wey dey work,each time you are coming from work branch at a place to eat before you get home,even if na ₦200 àmàlà with ₦100 pọnmọ you can afford please eat before you get home,na the little wey remain you go manage for house.

If you like call me an idiot who doesn't love his wife,you eye go open at the end
Re: Advice Needed, My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy by ozo13(m): 1:20pm On Nov 19, 2021
phorget:
Make una no marry liability una no go hear...
Why should I be the one to set up a lady? What has her parents been doing? And such parents will still expect me to pay bride price o.
lol
Re: Advice Needed, My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy by Bola146(f): 1:21pm On Nov 19, 2021
Fearcom:

Who is complaining, the man or the woman Why should she give him attitude if not ingratitude and immaturity

Anyhoo they're still a relatively new couple. Love and feelings is still shaking the young man.

You do what you can as the man and LEAVE THE REST.

Better still tell her to her face that she can go and get a job herself! The nerve!

This is too harsh sir sad
Re: Advice Needed, My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy by richmanrichard: 1:24pm On Nov 19, 2021
Haakeem:
Your wife must be from igbo or yoruba tribe ah most of them can't bere it with their husband,but once GOD accepts prayer and the husband got visa and flew out from the country without taking his wife, those type of wives would be the one ranting that they were with you when everything was hard,you were with me what?.....my advise is that you continue refusing her food till you faint offgrin
shut up
Re: Advice Needed, My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy by richmanrichard: 1:31pm On Nov 19, 2021
Ibrochaka:
the IBIBIO girl with the succulent bre*st
what is your problem?
Re: Advice Needed, My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy by richmanrichard: 1:40pm On Nov 19, 2021
mmadu5:

You talk like an idiot . With the way the world is moving who has time for that . Life is hard
hahaha! me self i weak 4 his advice
Re: Advice Needed, My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy by oboteee: 2:10pm On Nov 19, 2021
Bros,check na prophet oh
Re: Advice Needed, My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy by djon78(m): 2:36pm On Nov 19, 2021
uuzba:

Is it not the man that use his prick to go and find the girl and marry?
She dey on her own dey manage herself and the man said, I must marry you.
You don marry now and you no get money to finance the woman.
The woman is complaining about you. And you are angry and complaining that she is complaining about you!
Abeg, go and look for work and money.
Once those are got, all these complaints will stop.

And that is how so many men hide there money from there wife when they finally make it.

You make a man's life miserable because of money. Finally you think when the man finally makes the money.
he will embrace her with open arms and smile's.

This scenario is the way many women lose the attention of there husband's
She won't know anything about his money.

There are still good women out there.
A cousin of mine had same kind of problem
After marriage things went down South
But the woman, supported her man, they could not afford rent

Fast forward 5 years later, things turned around massively
My cousin got into manufacturing
He made it big time
Someone that have over 50 staffs working for him

He appreciated that woman with a brand new SUV car, Mega Mansions both in the city and village
Kids attending some of the best schools in Nigeria

But you see all those non appreciative women, they get it bad in marriage

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed, My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy by Emanodimo(m): 2:38pm On Nov 19, 2021
Manigie:
Don't kill your self my bro, or even get a HBP because of a woman. Most women are the same, you sacrifice alot for her and one day she tells you have never done anything for her.
My advice, avoid her tantrums and pretend she and her wahala don't exist. Live your life and be happy, and eat well oh. When she comes back to her senses, life continues well. Any time she shuts you out,ignore her.
This is for your health,

I think you advise is suitable for OP and men facing such challenges.

That's why some men need to apply the tic-tac approach from day 1 where it requires.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advice Needed, My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy by Bigpapi: 2:50pm On Nov 19, 2021
distinguish:

Use her for ritual
Re: Advice Needed, My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy by ahnie: 2:53pm On Nov 19, 2021
This one every body complaining of their wives so....I think women should starts complaining of their husbands too.
Re: Advice Needed, My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy by EmekaBlue(m): 3:13pm On Nov 19, 2021
Money
Re: Advice Needed, My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy by Haakeem(m): 3:17pm On Nov 19, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Advice Needed, My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 3:27pm On Nov 19, 2021
tollyboy5:

She's jobless and ungrateful to me. Who is paying for the loan?
Who opened the business?
Who is the real owner of the business?
If the business crashes who will fix it?
Was she jobless b4 she married?
That's the problem. You got loan to start up something for her and yet you don't want to her to nurse it to grow. How will you feel if by the time you are paying of the Laon, thé business is long dead? Will you take another loan to start another business for her or you will let her seat idle at home? You are the real owner of the business, yes I agree, but don't you want your business to grow to a level where you won't even bother if your salary doesn't come for months?
How grateful do you want her to be if not by bothering about the growth of the business you started for her?
I understand that things are hard and you may have no choice than to eat from the business because na person wey eat dey run business, but don't you think she will feel bad that most of the shelves that were filled up before are now empty because there's no more money to fill them?
If your plan is for it to Crash so that you can collect another Laon, then it's okay. You own the business you know how you want it to go.
However, if you took loan, started a business just to eat off it, it's still okay. Maybe you should just send your wife to acquire a skill so that while the business is running down, she will be learning something.
As for her being jobless when you married her, you saw her like that and liked her and went ahead to marry her despite her joblessness and even after the marriage, you went ahead to look for baby instead of sending her to acquire a skill or starting a business. It was untill she became depressed from staying at home alone all day and yet no child to keep her busy that you thought of starting off a business for her..so don't bring her joblessness before marriage into it. Maybe you have even used it against her several times and her new behavior could be a reaction to the emotional torture you give her. Marry person wey get something doing, una the.too dey proud or too opinionated, now you are torturing a woman simply because she was jobless when you married her and now started a business for her.

2 Likes

Re: Advice Needed, My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy by LegendaryLover(m): 3:35pm On Nov 19, 2021
Fourwinds:

Guys should avoid (I will manage with you) kind of women.every woman na material being.dem like good things and naso GOD create dem.

This is a rubbish excuse to continue being materialistic. So na me as a man no like good things. Na me God create to suffer?
Nigerian women take things to far & are not understanding. Period

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed, My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 3:43pm On Nov 19, 2021
BarrElChapo:

A business that the man took a loan for and is repaying+interest from his salary account every month.

Where do you expect the man to feed from in the interim ? Another loan. Okay the man isn't feeling the pinch in his finances, what if the woman got the loan herself she can never repay the loan from that business right.

I don't know what to say to you cos your heart is one meant for beasts.
You don't understand me at all. You are quoting base with a bias mind trying to tell me that I'm supporting a woman because im a woman. Look it this way. You took loan of 500k to start up a business, and within 2months you are eating off the business, what do you think a business of two months would have yielded for you to eat from and expect it to grow? He should have just used the Laon to buy food stuff in the house then because I'm sure they might have paid shop rent from the loan and arranged the shop. Remember the loan was to start up the business not to enforce an already running business. These are 2different things. How many customers does a 2months business woman have? How many turn overs has she made? How much profit has she made and what? These are things that we should be looking at and not who is collected the loan and who is paying even though that's important too.
Re: Advice Needed, My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy by AuroraB(f): 3:44pm On Nov 19, 2021
donbachi:
"I could not sleep the whole night"... My brother,nothing kills a man like pre- dawn(counting ceiling) while others are sleeping.dont allow her to kill you with her pressures.,.she done carry the business money dey wear turkey tops.

Guys should avoid[b] (I will manage with you)[/b] kind of women.every woman na material being.dem like good things and naso GOD create dem.
Till men understand this is a well laid trap, they'll continue falling victim of their machinations. Thank God, the era of tying a man with pregnancy is gradually phasing out sad

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed, My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy by swedbase(m): 3:52pm On Nov 19, 2021
Davash222:

A man will kneel and beg a woman to marry him
[b]Same man will still pay bride price

Same man will still train and set up the woman[/b]

Just for procreation

We need to revisit and readjust some ethics in this institution called marriage.

Applied only in Africa.
Re: Advice Needed, My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy by uuzba(m): 3:53pm On Nov 19, 2021
djon78:

And that is how so many men hide there money from there wife when they finally make it.

You make a man's life miserable because of money. Finally you think when the man finally makes the money.
he will embrace her with open arms and smile's.

This scenario is the way many women lose the attention of there husband's
She won't know anything about his money.

There are still good women out there.
A cousin of mine had same kind of problem
After marriage things went down South
But the woman, supported her man, they could not afford rent

Fast forward 5 years later, things turned around massively
My cousin got into manufacturing
He made it big time
Someone that have over 50 staffs working for him

He appreciated that woman with a brand new SUV car, Mega Mansions both in the city and village
Kids attending some of the best schools in Nigeria

But you see all those non appreciative women, they get it bad in marriage
The woman who married the man knows him better than any of us.
Most times they are looking at the man's attitude.
Personally this money come, money go business is controlled by God himself.
He will just personally mess you up and take away your money
JUST FOR THE SAKE TO SEE HOW YOU WILL BEHAVE without money.
Like the story of Job in the Bible.
An honest man will remain closer to God and his wife will see it.
A fake man will get angry and betray God and his wife will see it.
When the money comes back later, the woman has now known EXACTLY the kind of character the man has.
Re: Advice Needed, My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy by cmecproblem(m): 4:07pm On Nov 19, 2021
Sad thing is women start talking like this when they're considering another man who is promising to take care of them out there.

3 Likes

Re: Advice Needed, My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy by Hkff: 4:17pm On Nov 19, 2021
Lazy women are breaking their homes lately

2 Likes

Re: Advice Needed, My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy by ogawisdom(m): 4:20pm On Nov 19, 2021
distinguish:

Lol..

U are a learner in woman matters

A woman is interested in what u are doing now not what you have been doing.

Whatever you do never go broke except u want to see the worst

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed, My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy by Piekna(f): 4:21pm On Nov 19, 2021
What’s really the rush to get married? Why are young Nigerian men and women getting married in poverty and perpetuating generational poverty? We’re so obsessed with marriage and family that we can’t think of new ways to become wealthy. Who do Africans this thing?

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed, My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy by GoldenSpec: 4:43pm On Nov 19, 2021
Driving u crazy

Why u sef go go marry driver grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Man Storms His Ex-wife’s House To Retrieve The Car He Bought Her(Video) / 'I Want To Cheat On My Runaway Husband' / Return My Virginity If You Want Dissolution, Wife Tells Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.